SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. Gomer's Authentic Ice Cold Springwater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having communications problems with your lad? Is he as dumb as a stump?
You keep asking simple script questions, and instead get nothing useful in return?
Are you waiting 2-3 months for your lad to give you simple banker email address, so you can get the show on the road?

I sure as hell was with this lad. Despite numberous requests for a simple banker email so that I could get my necessary documents, he just "didn't get it."

What's a baiter to do??!! Veiled slaps along with mentioning it everytime was not working!! Slap harder, such as, "SEND THE THE FUCKIN'BANKER'S EMAIL ADDRESS YOU STUPID GOAT, OR I WASH MY HANDS OF YOU!!" ??? Perhaps,
but a better weapon in the arsenal is some Mr. Gomer Whoopass.

A huge bucket of Mr. Gomer's Authentic Ice Cold Springwater tossed in a lad's face like this works wonders!

Quote:
Dear Abdullah,

Dr Nnamdi's boss, Mr. Gomer, apologized to me for your lack of proper business acumen and your total ignorance in neglecting to provide the banker's email to me for the past 6 weeks, despite repeated assertions by yours truly. He has generously offered to step into your shoes and Mr. Nnamdi's in order to propagate this blooming business offer of yours.
I will no longer be needing your services in this regard, as Mr. Gomer has filled both of your shoes quite handsomely and fully. I will keep you updated as to the progress of my receiving the $4.5 million dollars. I have sent Mr. Gomer the first payment of $4,500 to his bank account in Ghana and soon he has assured me 140% that I will be receiving my monies this week.

Thank you for your unfailing persistence and illegentamence in this matter.

O.

Received the next day.... HE WOKE UP!! Laughing

Quote:
Mr o I can not understand what you mean by all this,who the hell is Mr Gomer? I have sent you all the necessary details you will need to claim this fund,I told you earlier that I have been monitoring things in the bank,I don't know where and how you came across Mr Gomer,this deal is between me and you,there is nobody called Mr Gomer,please know what you are doing let's continue this dealnwe have no too much time to claim this fund,waiting to hear from you asap

Abdullah

But, it took him another day and a half to send my character the required address.

Mr. Gomer's Authentic Ice Cold Springwater in a bucket works when nothing else does! If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out on one of natures miracles.
Mr. Gomer's Authentic Ice Cold Springwater is sold in the baiter lounge.
Price is negotiable, however, I know for certain that a chocolate cake and a pound of coffee, or a case of beer in stead of the coffee, will do it.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Gomer does the trick, as always. Very Happy

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.Gomer's involvement is indeed a potent solution to many a problem but like anything of such strength it must be used sparingly and only in the proper circumstances. This was obviously one of those circumstances! Nice slap....happy! Razz

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God punish Mr Gomer Twisted Evil

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have always been looking for solutions how to get a lad do as I wish him to do and the usual tricks would mostly get the job done. I have used slapping, dangling the carrot - like I said the usual.

But that was before I discovered Mr. Gomer's Authentic Ice Cold Springwater - the potent solution to all my problems. Now I can't recommend it enough. Very Happy

60% of the time it works everytime.

Great work Slappy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic