SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Famous People You Have Met

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate Upton stopped calling me, and I'm crushed.. Laughing

Working here in Hollywierd, CA. U.S.A. since the 1960s, the list is a bit too long.. Peter Fonda, (1971), sang Karaoke with Ron Perlman three years ago, worked in the movie "Godfather" NBC movie of the week, Streets of San Francisco TV, too many to recall..
This next week, the 9th, I'm doing stand up to support Wounded Warriors. All for charity.. Who knows who will show up.. Beer

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oscarpiles wrote:
I met that guy who played ‘Booger’ in the Revenge of the Nerd movies

I am green with envy.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'met' is possibly too strong a word, but in the late 80's, the office where I worked was just around the corner from the old Granada Studios & I 'exchanged pleasantries' with a few of the Coronation Street cast. Similarly, Matt or Luke Goss (no idea which one), Mike Harding, Noddy Holder & the legendary Mike Sweeney. Very Happy

eta: Mrs iMike once berated Bryan Robson for the state of his toothbrush.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow—those are some famous folks. I’m jealous of JF meeting Robin Williams.

The only some-what famous person I met and knew was Mike Price. He was mainly famous on the East Coast. He was Baron Daemon and was known for the song “Transylvannia Twist.” He also hosted the Saturday afternoon horror matiinee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMDP7TMewkk

He was our local weatherman back in the 70s-80s, and actually just retired as a news reporter. He was always at our apartment complex, because he was banging the mother of a friend of mine, who lived two doors up. So I saw him all the time.

Years ago I went to some of the wrestling events and a bunch of us met the wrestlers after the show at a local restaurant. We had some beers and stuff and bullshitted. I remember we hung out with Jake the Snake, Macho Man, The Bushwackers, and a few others.

One time, we were ringside, and a few of my friends got obnoxiously loud and rude. Mr. Perfect got out of the ring and stormed up to us and said if he heard one more peep from our group he was going to beat the shit out of all of us. I think he meant it!

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow - I'm so jealous of some of you!! LOL

When I was Air Force brat part of my dad's job was to liason the entertainment brought to the base. I got to meet Redd Foxx when I was 6 - was a little scared of him but he was so funny.

I also met the Harlem Globetrotters, 1982 team. One of them threatened to dribble me and throw me into the hoop. Another one picked me up and acted like he was going to set me in the hoop.

Then as a teenager, the band Firehouse came to the truckstop I waitressed at. I didn't get to wait on them and it pissed me off because the waitresses that got to wait on them had no clue who they were. I so wanted to sneak onto their bus while they ate!!

I'm a little ashamed to admit that I also met Jerry Springer ... yes, I know ... don't judge me Embarassed (No I was not a guest on his show!)

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

metamit wrote:
(No I was not a guest on his show!)

Whew, I was expecting an "and the father is..." story.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Laughing

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine lived across the road from Julia Child sometime in the 90s and was given the chance to interview her. She came out of the interview rather amused as the refreshments served were Cheezies and Orange Crush.

My Father once got into a Road Rage incident somewhere in Toronto. He got out of his car to confront the other driver only to find himself staring at ‘Whipper’ Billy Watson. He apologized and drove away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whipper_Billy_Watson

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WillEater wrote:
Kate Upton stopped calling me, and I'm crushed

I would love to meet her one day !! Razz

i must say thank you so much for making me cry only God we jurge you - @nna

i think before that you are a nice man, but i don't know that you are a dog i call you a dog because you think that am prostitute but i am not a prostitute - @nna

you are a disgrace to me, so respect yourself. stop writing to me ok. i don't have your time. fucking liar like you bye - m3riem

i mean i have never been so embarrassed in whole life i advice you go to the western union office right a way to make complain. - j4cob eth4n

i better i strock you with death or cancer cos you never send any money you just insulted me
- lord prist

i think some things is run your brain. if i see you worter to me again, i will dishold you. - mariam A
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rascal Flatts before he was famous. He was traveling thru, drunk and tried to pick me up. Laughing I ask his name and he said, "look for me on CMT!" Took him years to get there and I had just about given up! Laughing

Dale Earnhardt, before he died! Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got to meet several sports stars (Charles Haley, only winner of 5 Super Bowls), politicians (Bill Clinton when he came to the OKC memorial), military (Commandant General Royal Marines when I was in the Marine Corps....we put on a dog and pony show for him), country music legends ( John Conley, Freddy Fender).

But none of them gave me the thrill that you fellow baiters do. You are true stars. Wink

Eater's Sweetheart wrote:
He was traveling thru, drunk and tried to pick me up.

Thought you were talking about me for a second... Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Too funny! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I met most of the cast of Star Trek: TNG while in college. All great folks, especially Patruck Stewart.

Now days, it's mostly Motorsports royalty. Living in the capital of NASCAR and being a race car driver myself, it's pretty much unavoidable. Most of the NASCAR guys are jerks. The best guys are the extreme sports athletes and Rally racers. Ken Block is a total nut. Travis Pastrana is the nicest guy I have ever met, and he lets me ride along with him during practice sessions.

Tanner Foust, host of American Top Gear, is my favorite. Super nice guy, killer driver, and savvy business man. He has become my good friend and mentor. We raced our rental cars around the parking lot at the last Global Rally Cross event in Charlotte and totally trashed the tires. It's nice to meet celebrities who don't take themselves too seriously.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see...

I shook hands with Bill Clinton at a fundraiser, but I don't think that qualifies as "meeting" him.

I was on pretty good terms with Jack and Elaine LaLane, who lived near me at one point. They have (Elaine is still living) a lovely home.

One time - I kid you not - I was rescued from three very drunk and lecherous cowboys by a couple who stumbled into my wine tasting room and chased the rowdy lads away. I poured some wine for them and we chatted for a bit. In my relief I failed to notice my rescuer was none other than John Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls. He and his companion were gracious and lovely people, and we spent the better part of an hour laughing and chatting together.

I know quite a few famous athletes and rock stars who lived in my neighborhood growing up... Mom & Dad picked a nice spot to raise a family. I know quite a few famous people in the movie industry from my acting days. Most of the famous people I've met have been very down to earth and kind.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I met Ronald Reagan when he ran for Governor of CA. I was rather young.
I have waited on Sandy Koufax several times. He was a real gentleman
I have met the heir to Harcourt Brace and the WR Hearst empire. Both acted rather entitled.
I have also had several encounters with Chad "Robo" Robichaux who is an MMA fighter (15-2-0). One of the most intense people I have ever met.

I also saw Phyllis Diller and Susan Anton in LAX (different times). Didn't meet them though.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
oscarpiles wrote:
I met that guy who played ‘Booger’ in the Revenge of the Nerd movies

I am green with envy.

I'm just ungrateful! Cool

I forgot to mention in my OP that Olivia Newton-John's Dad was my headmaster. It is generally believed that she is Australian - but no, she was born in Cambridge, England, and soon after, Her father took a job in Melbourne.

"I used to say "I have been well beaten on the backside by Olivia.....Newton....John..........................................................'sDad" [Well one can only dream! ] Cool
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to work in Upper Street Islington, between the King's Head Theatre pub, and the Almeida Theatre. Consequently, I've met them all dahhhhhling....

Now, where I live (not five miles from Islington) seems to be destination x for every famous actor and wannabe you could name. They've gentrified and ruined the area I grew up in. Us originals call them insurgents. You'd think the place never existed until they flew in. But then, they've driven up property prices into the stratosphere, so hay ho...

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
GullibleGit
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I met Hugh Laurie, but that must have been 20-25 years ago. That was when he was working for the BBC. "A bit of Fry and Laurie" and "Blackadder": television shows that most Americans probably never heard of.
We spoke for about ten minutes and I was in awe with the guy. Not because he was relatively famous (to be honest: at the time I didn't know who he was), but because his radiating, almost scary intelligence.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

defalt wrote:

I would love to meat her one day !! Razz

I heard she is still on the internet.. (Fixed ^^)

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

srichards wrote:
Most of the NASCAR guys are jerks.

My youngest brother is on a NASCAR racing team in North Carolina and he would attest that, in many cases, that is true.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cindy Crawford,
Pamela Anderson,
Dierks Bently,
Kurt Russel,
Wayne Gretzky
Harrison Ford
Justin Timberlake
Jessica Biel

and Bruce Campbell

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mainly bike racers, including Kevin Schwantz, Kenny Roberts Sr, Joey, Keith Huewen. Nick Jeffries, Sammy Miller, Steve Hislop, Troy Bayliss, its a long list.... Once in a pit garage I told a Scots guy in a questionable coloured mohair top to get out of the way as I was carrying a pair of wheels, I later found out it was Ewan McGregor. I also met Keith Flint (Prodigy) in the pits at Brands Hatch.

I met Ian Gillan (Deep Purple) a couple of times, even drank his beer backstage (the first time I tasted Molson) in his dressing room. He warned me not to go near the roast chicken, as it had been 'interfered with' for the benefit of the road crew.
Shocked

Maria Sharapova was my only non lad friend on Facebook for a long time, but we've never met. Sad

Oh, and iMike......

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wen to school with Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys... when they were a punk rock band. He was a year or so older than me and super nice.

I saw Robert Redford a few times, walking.

Once I was walking out of Central Park and saw Paul Newman in a tux, full klieg lights. They were filming, but not at that moment. I grew up with The Sting and Butch Cassidy, so I felt like I knew him. My bud and I watched him, and then I said "Good evening, Mr.Newman!" to which he put on a huge smile and said "Hi Guys!" He lit up. He seemed genuinely happy to see us, which is absurd, we were just two 15 year old guys, long hair, stoned, walking around Manhattan. I will always remember the kindness in him to acknowledge us with so much enthusiasm. What a wonderful guy he was.

I ended up in the middle of nowhere when I was 19, and I live and work remotely, still, and have not met anyone famous, since.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, yes, NASCAR.. Almost forget.

I did all of the computer infrastructure for a NASCAR training school office here at California Speedway. (Across the street actually)

Anyway the owner, cheap bastich that he was, preferred to pay me in track time driving the race cars. I settled for 50/50.

So, for 5 years, I drove as much as I could. California Speedway, Phoenix, Las Vegas, even spent the day at Willow Springs raceway up by Edwards AFB driving the road course. Fun times.

Was able to meet many top rank drivers.. Most were nice guys. But remember, they are harassed by fans until they go nutz..

The wife and I have traveled to most of the large tracks over the years.

This last November, I was in the garage at the last NASCAR race at Homestead Florida. Great experience.. Many great pix.. (Open bar too)

This October I'm off to Australia to dive the Barrier reef.. I'll be on the lookout for "What's Her Face".. Laughing

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both of these incidents happened over 20 years ago:

My girlfriend and I were in a hotel bar on a weeknight, the only people in there. Two men walked in and asked if they could sit with us, it turned out to be James Worthy and his agent, we ended up talking and drinking with them for the evening.

Another time I was at a bar on Catalina Island, and Pierce Brosnan came next to me and ordered a sandwich. I couldn't remember his real name at the time, and coupled with the fact that I had been drinking, I blurted out "Hey, you're Remington Steele!" He just rolled his eyes and walked off, and I've felt like an idiot ever since.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic