SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first ASEM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently, I sent this ASEM to a few lads

Quote:
Hey Tony, is $2500 enough? Which bank account? I want to see my inheritance soon.

A lad took the bait, and sent this back.

Quote:
Anita, kindly explain to me more about what you mean, I lost all our conversation in email though to computer short down.

Regards,
Tony

So I replied to the scamming scum:

Quote:
You were about to give me my inheritance remember? I sent you $10000 already, but I'm not sure what account to send the remaining $2500 into. Please respecify the bank account to send the money into. You know why I can't use Western Union or MoneyGram.

Obviously there is no reason why I can't use WU or MG, but he doesn't know that... Give me tips!

Update: Scum replied
Quote:
Anita, don't be surprise. Something happened to me and I lost all our conversation, please forward me few of our conversation so far so that I will go through it and also to enable me to go into our computer database and get all the rest of the details, and we go on in where we stop for the success and secure of your inheritance.

Tony

Me:
Quote:
You told me to delete all our emails to stop the hackers from monitoring us. Don't you remember?

Update:

Scammer scum:
Quote:
Yes, yes, and I think the hackers got access to my email and deleted everything in it, but now I have changed the details, they will not have access to it now, what was the last email that I sent you? if possible, the amount of your inheritance, I want to begin to work on it now so that by next week you receive your inheritance in your account.

Regards,
Tony

I'm not going to be replying just yet, I feel like I should drag this out so he gets more invested in me.

Update: I didn't reply for a lil bit, so he sends this

Scum:
Quote:
Hello Anita,
I'm still waiting to hear from you for we to proceed.

Tony

Me:
Quote:
Sorry, I was eating dinner. How do I know it's not that you are really Tony, and not a hacker? 'You' told me that this deal was very sensitive. Also, I have noticed that you are not including the password phrase

PROBLEM?

in your emails. Please include them in the future, as that is what we agreed on.

Scum:

Quote:
Anita,

I'm still the same Tony that you know, I only said that I don't know who had access in my email before and deleted all our conversation or maybe it's virus, I saved everything in my email but suddenly, I couldn't find any message in my email anymore.

If you can remember, I told you in one of the letter that I sent you days back that all our conversation is recorded (saved) it's because It's had for me to have too many things off head, and that is why I asked you to refresh my mind so that we move on and also for me to be assured that you still have all the details of your inheritance.

And for the password phrase, I was the one who suggested it, and it was all saved in my email and now I'm not comfortable with it because I'm not sure if it's a virus that entered in my email or maybe hacker, so from now on, our new password phrase will be (What is a swan 57? A sail boat) always place it on the down of your letter.

Regards,
Tony
What is a swan 57? A sail boat

He's trying to change the password! And his new password is so shit! Not gonna happen buddy. Also, he is taking a big risk by telling me what he 'told' me a few days ago. If the 'real' Tony didn't tell me that, then he would be screwed. I'll let that slide however, let him grow more daring, and then use a slip up as leverage for a trophy.

Me:

Quote:
I'm not comfortable with choosing a new password. Please include the ORIGINAL password. We agreed that you weren't going to change it.

Closed lad accounts x 16 x 2

"IDIOT USELESS ASSHOLE" - Rev. Benson Wood
"You are a fuck" - Brian Gilvary
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... I lost all our conversation in email though to computer short down.

I hate it when my computer shorts down.
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work pal.

Looks like he's trying to call your bluff but your keeping him at bay!

Closed lad accounts x21
x2
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Avalar:
Quote:
I hate it when my computer shorts down.

Yeah it kind of leaves one exposed! Very Happy
SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

Scum:

Quote:
Anita,
It's settle, we need to move on so that you will receive your inheritance without delay.

Regards
Tony
'Problem? We'll fix it!'

I think there has been a slight misunderstanding here. He has used the wrong password. I'll use this to delay the conversation a little more

Me:

Quote:
The password is

PROBLEM?

not

Problem? We'll fix it!

I'm growing suspicious. However this deal can still go on.

If all goes to plan, you will see why I have used a password phrase.

Update:

Scum:

Quote:
Anita,
I received your email and the contents are well noted. You have to send the fee in London, UK. I'm of my city and I'm now in London, I was sent for an official assignment, so send the money to me here in London, United Kingdom through Western Union or Money-Gram and send me the details, that's how I can receive it fast and my coming back will be by Thursday next week, so as soon as you send the fee through Western Union or Money Gram, I will do everything online and get back to you.

Regards,
Tony
'PROBLEMS? WE 'LL FIX IT!' LET IT BE THIS WAY FROM NOW ON.

Time to mention the 'real' Tony

Me:
Quote:
Please do NOT change the password again. Last warning. Also, you KNOW why I can't use WU or MG. Another person just emailed me saying he is Tony. He actually remembers all of the things I have said to 'you'.

Are you willing to prove your identity?

Scum:
Quote:
Anita,
You have to wait for me to return then, if someone else contacted you and said he is ME, don't listen to him, if you send the fee to him, you will surely come back to me because that person don't know anything about your inheritance.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

He sends this with a new email, and for some odd reason it's named Patrick.

Time to pull him up on that.

Me:
Quote:
Why is your name suddenly Patrick and not Tony? I will repeat myself. Are you willing to confirm your identity?

I'm not going to ask for a trophy, he needs to be hooked a little more. However I will make him full out a form. Does anyone know where I can find a bogus security form for WU? Like the sort of form that makes you confirm you aren't a terrorist? Preferably 2 to 3 pages. Also, can someone write me an email to be sent from the 'real' Tony. Something along the lines of:

Don't steal my maga, I've invested a lot of time in her.

SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony comes up with a convenient excuse:

Quote:
Anita,
Someone just wrote me now and said his name is Dr. Patrick, he also said that I should leave you alone because he want to do a business with you, I think he is the one who is having access in my email.

He also said that he will do everything to make sure you stop sending me email, I don't know how he can do that or what he meant by that.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

Before I reply, he sends this:

Quote:
Anita,
Someone just wrote me now and said his name is Dr. Patrick, he also said that I should leave you alone because he want to do a business with you, I think he is the one who is having access in my email.

He also said that he will do everything to make sure you stop sending me email, I don't know how he can do that or what he meant by that.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

Oh no! Patrick is a hacker! Then how did he know about our conversation?

Me:
Quote:
If he is a third party, then how did he know about our transaction?

I'm expecting some sort of answer along the lines of 'duh he's a hacker. However this is purely to delay things and hook him a little bit more

Scum:
Quote:
Well, I think he went through our conversation so far, and how he got access to my email is what I do not understand. He said he has sent you a letter for you to do business with him and you never reply him back, so he will do everything possible for you to stop sending me message and your inheritance will be no more.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

Me:

Quote:
Are you telling me he hacked into your email account to send his mail from there?

Purely to delay things. My request for bogus WU forms and a email in ladese still stands (see above)

Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, good job so far.

Second, there is nothing stopping you from creating a fake lad account and emailing yourself. You don't need to know pidgin to pull it off. In fact the better your English is the more respect you pull from the lads. An education can be lorded over another scammer.

Third, www.scambaitingtools.com is a great resource for forms, fake receipts, and whatnot.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me:
Quote:
Are you telling me he hacked into your email account to send his mail from there?

Again, just a delay

Scum:
Quote:
I do not really understand how he did it, but I have changed my email password now and I believe he will not have access to it anymore.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

Me:
Quote:
It is good that he longer has access to your email. What should I do now?

Making him think that he's in charge.

Scum:
Quote:
Anita,
Thank you for your email, yes now he no longer have access to my email. I really cannot give you the account of my partner here because my assignment here in London UK will end today, and I will be moving to another place on Sunday, so on Monday I will let you know my where about and I will then give you the account where you can transfer the remaining fee ok?

Have a good day and may the good Lord bless you always.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

An email from the 'real' Tony is coming soon.

Update:

Me (as scammer):
Quote:
WHY HAVE YOU STOLEN MY MAGA! I tried to send a mail to Anita. I paid a hacker, and find out she has been talking with you!

You are a pathetic scammer. Your english is bad. Look at me. I was educated in US. This is your last warning. Stay off my maga.

SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Fake' Tony hasn't replied to 'real' Tony yet... Anyways...

Scum:

Quote:
Anita,
That person is a bloody liar, do not mind him, he is a hacker and he got your information in our last conversation, I'm suspecting that he is the one who hacked my email address and deleted all our conversation.

I want you to stop further communication with him and any email you received from him, do forward it to me and I will send it to the authorities to investigate and get him arrested.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

Now is a great time for a trophy!

Me:

Quote:
I'm a little suspicious. May I suggest a way for you to confirm your identity?

Scum:

Quote:
Listen Anita, that guy had access in my email and deleted all our conversations and I'm sure he kept some of our conversation in his custody to use it as me, I think this is time that I have to get his details well and send it to the authorities, do not listen to him, but if you do, then I will stop communicating with you and soon you will find out that he is nothing but a scammer.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

Oh, so the 'real' Tony has been the hacker all along!

Me:
Quote:
Firstly, please don't threaten me, and two, I will forward you all mails I get from him. May I suggest a way for you to confirm your identity? I am unwilling to send the transfer fee without you doing so, you've been acting suspicious.

Just letting him know that I'm not taking his crap.

Scum: He sent this as a Mr Patrick *******
Quote:
I'm not threatening you Anita, but I'm very surprised you used because of a total stranger to lost all your trust in me, now go ahead with him and I will be here waiting for the news after you send the fee to him.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

He fires another one off, with an excuse for the name change
Quote:
Anita, that guy still have access in my email. He is changing my details again

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

And the scum fires off another one:

Quote:
There is something I set in my email to let notify me when strange person enter into my email in another device and now it detected that the same person is access my email now in another device, so it possible that he is changing my name to be appear someone else, please let's be careful with that guy, he is dangerous.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

Me:

Quote:
I would appreciate it if you didn't send me 3 emails in a row within 5 minutes. I have no intention of paying the fee to him. I'll still have to get you to confirm your identity, but that will come later.

No trophies for now, he's getting a little suspicious, so I'll hook him just a tad more.

Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It can take sometimes upto a month for a lad to trust you and be hooked enough to send a trophy, I'd suggest for now with him don't push for it too much otherwise it could spook him.
SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the feedback!

Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem, sorry if I come across as being cynical, I try not to be Smile
SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony hasn't talked to me in a while, but I'm not too worried, scammers usually don't work weekends.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep in mind the best part of this is not any potential trophy (although they are always fun) but the copious amount of time you're taking from his potential victims as you keep him chasing his tail. You're doing an awesome job there!

I really enjoy bringing in the "original" scammer to my ASEM baits, and in about half of the cases, the lads will create an email account based on my original fake scammer's name. There are about 8 "Mr. PK" accounts out there, and at some point I would love to create another ASEM from a different account, and send an open email to all "Mr. PK" characters asking them if they are the correct person to send the money to, and let them all fight it out among themselves.

Keep up the great work of distracting him from the real victims!! Very Happy

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just shot off an email from my Tony account:

Quote:
DONT IGNORE ME MUGU

Hopefully he reacts to this.

Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done. Keep it up.

Closed lad accounts x 2
SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just forwarded him an email from 'real' Tony.

Quote:
I just got this email from a guy who claims to be you.

Regards,
Anita Pea
CEO of Pea Computing
'Problem? We'll fix it!'

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 25 May 2015 13:15:18 AEST
To: *victim email*
Subject: liar

The guy who says he is me (dr.tb1) isn't me. Please listen to me, you need to get your inheritance. You pay the transfer to me, not him.

PROBLEM?

Maybe this will make him more responsive?

Edit to censor searchable email addresses

Last edited by SuperDuckMan on Mon May 25, 2015 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad is a bit rattled it'd seem, they hate competition chopping their dolla Twisted Evil, you could keep up contact using the fake lad to insettke him even further. I have one particular loan lad who I like to shake up using my lad barrister at least once a month after several dollar chops..
SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After much prodding, he sends this back:

Quote:
Anita,
Please be patient with me, if you start talking to the other guy who is claiming to be me you will make a mistake, I told you where I am at the moment, I will suggest what we will do later today ok?

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

I reply like this:
Quote:
Thank you for finally communicating with me. When will you be back?

I don't know back from where, but hey, who cares?

And also since 'real' Tony has a reputation as a hacker, I may or may not stage a hacking of my victim addy to pressure him into talking with my fake lad.

To provoke him a bit, I use my fake lad addy to send him this:

Quote:
She is about to pay the transfer fee to ME. I HAVE CHOPPED YOUR DOLLAR you fat PIG

But in an unforseen twist of events, he forwards the email to my victim addy, but modifying the original message slightly

Quote:
Anita,
For you to be sure that the other guy is a liar, read the message he just sent to me and what his plan is all about.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

-------- Beginning of forwarded message --------
25.05.2015, 07:51, *fake lad*

She is about to pay the transfer fee to ME. I HAVE CHOPPED YOUR DOLLAR you fat PIG and i will continue to lie to her and she will lose her trust in you ever.
-------- End of forwarded message --------

Cunning bastard... This will ruin my plans slightly, but that can be worked around.

I reply back:

Quote:
Oh my god, I will stop talking to him immediately.

He sends me this soon after:

Quote:
Anita,
My flight will be leaving to Accra Ghana today and I really do not have an account there where you can deposit the fee into and my assignment will take me about 2 weeks more but when I have the fee in my hand I will do everything online and surely you will receive your inheritance.

Should I get a company account and send the details to you when I get to Accra for you to use transfer the fee?

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

Ah, so he IS coming back from somewhere. I don't want him to get a bank account just for me to close, but I think it's just an excuse to give me a pre-existing account. Time to delay things a bit.

Me:

Quote:
What happened to the bank account you told me about a few weeks ago?

Of course, the bank account from a few weeks ago doesn't exist (this is an baiting ASEM, not a real ASEM), but he doesn't know that. I expect him to ask me about it, but then I can say that I deleted the emails to fend off the hackers.

He replies this to my 'ermahgerd so shocked' email (I'm assuming he doesn't have a threaded email view):

Quote:
Anita,
Thank you for your understanding so far, it's the right time for you to stop talking to him to avoid any misunderstanding between us ok? I'm assuring you that you will receive your inheritance after I received the payment.

I reply concisely:

Quote:
OK. I am going to go take a short shower now.

Unfortunately for him, it won't be as short as he thinks.

Update: He sends this back to my 'how about the other bank account' email:

Quote:
Anita,
If I use the bank account that I told you few weeks ago, when the funds enter into the account, they will not allow the money to be taking out of the account at once and that is what the account is signed for so it's better we use the one I'm suggesting now, it's a suggestion, I never conclude...

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

He got around that obstacle rather fast. However, I won't entertain him with a reply, as I am showering. Oooh, random idea!: In one of my character's daily/weekly showers, they may or may not 'fall over'.

A day has passed. I reply:

Quote:
Okay

I'm going to stage the hacking soon.

Could someone please suggest some pre-payment delaying modalities? As in delaying him asking for the payment, not delaying the actual payment.

SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scum:
Quote:
Good day Anita,
Yes, I got your email, how are you today? I left UK yesterday morning and arrived in Accra last night, I have got the bank account where you can deposit the money.

Here is the bank account details.

(censored)

You can go ahead and deposit the money in the account and forward me the deposit slip as soon as you do it ok?

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

I send back this quick message:
Quote:
Yes I received your letter, but it was midnight where I am, so I went back to sleep.

Now, I need some payment delaying modalities.

Update: He sent me this back:

Quote:
Ok, I want you to go ahead and transfer the money in the bank account that I sent you and send me the transfer slip when you do that so that we conclude everything to the glory of God and also for you to receive your inheritance without further delay.

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

I'm not going to entertain him with an answer, because I have somewhere to go IRL.

Update: I replied:

Quote:
I'll get my brother to do it, he's very excited about getting our inheritance.

So now I have casually introduced another character, while assuring that he is not a threat to the scam.

SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here is his reply:

Quote:
Alright, try and let him do it this week and let's finish this once and for all ok?

Regards,
Tony
PROBLEM?

Now, I'm going to go radio silent for a day, then tell him the transaction failed (I'm not going to say anything about fraud), but I can now use WU. Then a few problems later, it turns out the WU transfers failed because my office refuses to transfer to his area. So... he'll have to go OUT of that area... hehehe.

graverobber
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a cool little app in "scambaiting tools" that allows one to send email from/to anyone without compromising an actual email. When they answer, though, it goes back to whatever address you "sent" it from. You just put in the address "from" and "to" on a web form and that's it, no need to even open your actual email.

But, if you still want emails sent, I'm sort of available-IE, I'm really too busy to be doing this, but I like it. I just don't check this very often, so if it's more time-sensitive than a week, don't depend on me much.

I'm new and so don't expect a lot of sage advice....
SuperDuckMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me:

Quote:
I tried to send the money, but the transfer failed, I'm not sure why. Is anything wrong with that account?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic