SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let the re-education begin...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After giving the MG payment numbers to the guy at the end of Abraham's hacked phone number, he got mad at me and went quiet. So inquired with Mr. Airliner what is going on..

Quote:
Mr Ibrahim i have forward me all your mail him you have sent money to wrong person the person that you that call you for the payment is a scammed that use your name to scam the germany man and him told to change your password you did not and the scammed have your password that is why him have access to all you mail so you have to make remake the payment

Anybody know who this Germany man is? It's nothing that I've talked to him about.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Germany guy is the guy that got scammed by someone using your name, hence the reason you need to get the "clean bill certificate."

"you are the asshole for joking with me" -Dr Doug1ass Ha11
"If you wish to play your own games, keep your ambition straight to yourself and stay focus rather than wasting someone's time." - Mrs. Edward Me11en
"what will be my interest or gain to tell you lies?" -Barr Mensa4 K0si
"u are a bad person i work the job and u colleted the Mtcn" -1brahim M0hammed
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK he is pissed now. LOL!

ME:
Quote:
I am so confused. I have paid this fund TWICE now. I want to get my certificate right away. Please forward it to me today.

FROM MRS. LA1 KATH...
Quote:
you a fucking liar i did not colleted any money from you sent money to worng person

ME:
Quote:
I cannot believe you would talk to me like that! I am in the Western Union office right now. I just checked my phone for the payment details to resend the money, but not now.... Good thing I did not because obviously YOU are the fraudster. You, lamarde, Airline, all of you. I will be sending the money to Agent Oruna after all. I am a man of God and you will be heading to hell for talking to me like that.

"If you wish to play your own games, keep your ambition straight to yourself and stay focus rather than wasting someone's time." - Mrs. Edward Me11en
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Mr. Airlines has found the "whois ip" on the net.

Quote:
Hello Mr Ibahim have forward me your last mail did you think you can
run you better mail him now and talk to him how to get your CLEAN BILL
CERTIFICATE now before you will get arested and am sure you will die
in jail here is where your location..

Country Belgium
(BE)
Region XXXXXX
City XXXXX

Respectively,
Mr Jet Airline
FBI special Agent.
MCFIB-TITRUB

The de-education seems to work out well too Smile
Maybe I have some tricks to keep on the move...

Nick Roper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i only get a one-liner. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY HERE IS YOUR APPROVAL CERTIFICATE

i guess he just accepted he was chopped again, no questions asked. Laughing

slight problem i'm not from the USA... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

Dear Mr. L

i'm sorry to inform you that the certificate you provided will not do. first of all my name is Rxxxard R. and not Rxxxaard as written on the certificate, Second i am not from the united states of amerika but from Gxxxxx. please correct this. i really need this money as right now i cannot even feed my children at the moment.

greetings,

R. R.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ /\ I got the same certificate. I slapped him because it doesn't have MCF1B-T1TRUB on it anywhere. That is very important.

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone still active with this guy? He is really heated now. My female character was on business in Benin and asked Mr Lamarde to meet him at the bank in Nigeria. Of course he refused...

Quote:
Hello it can never work like that you need to pay first and will going
to give you your certificate then will can go to the bank by then to
go and clim the found hope

Little did he know that G1bro hacked HIS email and sent her a message to go ahead and meet...

Quote:
Mrs priscila,

OK that is Ok to we meet ath the bank. Im soory to not do this for you. It is 8:00 now can we meet tomorow in morning? How about 11 AM?

Here is address:

Central Bank of Nigeria
Plot 33,
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja,
Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria

Agent Ibrahem Lamard
Special Agent
MCAFIB-TIRTRUB (FBI)

She accepted... The reply went to Lamarde of course...

Quote:
Perfect. OK See you there at 10 AM tomorrow. I will feel very safe being in the bank, thank you for doing this for me.

He tried to warn her, but of course it was too late..

Quote:
Hey it not me that say will should meet tomorrow do not meet any body curse it will put you in more trouble it those scammed that colleted your money before that is write you that you meet if you went to go and me them that will put you in more trouble that why i said you
should change your password immdetely now and send me your new
password for monitoring do not go and meet any body them can kill you
if you go and meet them i told you is for your good

She was going there regardless...

Quote:
What? You just told me to meet you there. Now you are changing your mind? What is wrong with you? I am going to be at the bank tomorrow at 11AM. If you are there we will take care of this. If not, then forget it. I am going to dinner and then going to sleep. I am tired after traveling all weekend.

Of course she met Gibro there... and what a time they had!

Quote:
Hi sweetie. It was great meeting you today... And the "stuff" after in the hotel was fantastic. It has been such a long time so I had already decided I was going to do it with whoever I met. I'm very happy with my decision... You were WONDERFUL!! We don't even need to discuss the "loan" I gave you right? That's a lot of money, but you are worth it. I hope we can meet up again before I fly home on Saturday!!!!! I've got your number so we can keep in touch. I'll fly you out to America soon once your passport issues are finalized.

XOXOXO

He not happy...

Quote:
i see that you are mad

Quote:
Hey woman am not the one you meet today those are the scam you meet
not me i have told you not to meet anybody but you not hear me i will
forward your mail the Fbi right now and sure they get you if you are
back in your country

She lets him know the full extent of what he missed out on and Gibro got. All he had to do was meet her and he would be SET!

Quote:
I think there is something very wrong with you. You sent me those emails to meet. They came from YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I know this because I clicked reply and my reply went to YOU. What is going on? Did someone get into your email? If it wasnt you, then WHO WAS IT I HAD SEX WITH? WHO DID I GIVE $25,000 DOLLARS TO?

LOL! Still waiting for a reply.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J got an email from LK and has been communicating with him/her. The last email from LK, almost a day ago, does not make much sense.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've still got him going. My second payment was chopped due to his phone being hacked. I said to Airliner:

So I don't know what I can do. I don't know how I can pay without troubles by these thiefs. It worries me that I am not going to be getting this Clarence bill thing. Is there someone else I can work with?

He responds with:
Quote:
ok i will proved you a bank account here in usa that you will make the payment to and i will send the money to Mr Ibrahim am just trying to help you and i dont wont you to die in jail

It was a few days, so I pinged him on the promise of an account. I was starting to figure he was giving up, but then 5 days after his initial promise:
Quote:
Thanks for your mail am so sorry i was so busy at the office here is the acount to make the payment do not change the account that i give you if anybody told you to do for scurity reason ok you have to make the payment today and get bank to me

Bank name : Clear Mountain Bank Of Terra Alta
Account holder name : Kathy lynn xxxx
Account number : 1xxx410
Routing number : 051502599
Bank address : 1101 East State Avenue, Terra Alta, WV 26764, United States
Zipcode : 26764
State : West Virgina

Respectively,
Mr Jet Airline
FBI special Agent.
MCF1B-T1TRUB

Then Ibrahm emailed me wondering where the transfer is. I told him if Airliner had gotten me a bank account right away instead of waiting 5 days he would have his money. Also told him I am out of town on vacation now with no means of making the transfer, and will have to wait until I get back.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F

Last edited by limburger on Thu May 28, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\. Can you please leet MCF1B-T1TRUB? He has been known to do google searches.

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So now I am telling him that all of the emails he sends are coming from gibro's email address. It would be great if everyone could do the same. Say it just changed over today. I really want him to think his email and his phone have been hacked by good old gibro.. LOL.

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also I have been sending him "replies" from non existent emails. Just sending him an email with Re: xxxxxxxx(whatever) in the subject line and then sending responses like "yes, the money has been sent to the account you requested." or "yes I will go ahead and send the additional fee through Western Union." or... whatever you like. He is getting so confused. LOL

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a fortnight since I heard from Mr A...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic