SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Samantha's Butt Hair Highlighting & Co.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by spagirl on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have removed your first image. Please obscure your real name before reposting it (there's an edit button in the top right corner).

One comment is how you discussed reporting them. We preach "do not educate the lads." By this, we do not let them know what we have done so they cannot get better at what they do. The whole idea is to leave them wondering about the baiter and any future person they might attempt to scam.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
spagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you mean the pic that says Adrian Colton? That's not my name, that is his.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My apologies. Please feel free to reinsert it.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
spagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool. Thank you. Smile
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden butt braids eeew! Hilarious Very Happy

metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Golden butt braids

Speechless ... Shocked

Great job!!!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great first bait!!! I hope you did set up a bogus service and not your RL spa- services.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
spagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next time I'll use a burner phone and I was thinking of making a fake spa website on the cheap

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am only concerned about your safety,Even you know that your lad is in Nigeria it can be a dangerous game and that's the reason eater is all about safe baiting.
Yes set up fake spa website and baiterphone sure iff you plan to do this more.Only as said before never educate the lad and never show you are aware off his scam.For the rest you do a great job. clapping

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
spagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah...I messed with him before I'd ever found this site. Guess I'm just inclined to want to mess with them. I will be more careful next time. But don't worry about me...if this particular lad gets it in his butt that he wants to fly all the way to where I am and meet me in a dark alley. ..he might be surprised by the fact that I have a carry conceal and I'm packing my .380 most of the time. It's pink too.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nice to think these scammers are in other parts of the world. I can name tell you there are U.S. based scammers like these. We have current and former military personnel and law enforcement officers as members here. They, too, will tell you that you do not want to be in a dark alley with them. Rarely do they work alone.

TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And, just to add my $0.02, while it's great you carry a pink .380, does everyone else in your family also carry guns? What would happen if a ticked-off scammer showed up at your house while you were out?

Baiting safely requires very little effort, and removes the risk of a very large downside.

ETA: BTW, welcome aboard! You're off to a great start, spagirl, and we just don't want to see any of our members putting themselves, or other parties, at risk.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
spagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like I said before...in the future I will be more careful because with this one I was really unaware of the risks. I have been thoroughly instructed now how to do this safely if I get another one since joining this site. And yes....my other family members are packing too. I guess my point was that while I intend to safely bait in the future....this one can not be undone. And while I do carry, I'm well-versed in understanding that you never want to have to shoot someone and that my gun is barely enough to stop a bad guy. But I'm no damsel in distress either. I can nail three targets center - mast in three shots. So...in the unlikely event that I will have to...at least I have a chance to survive it if I do.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing gone happen on this one normaly.The fact you got him before you came on eater explains your mistake.One thing you should be more aware off and some said it before most lads are far away but some are close or do have connections all over the world.a lad could easy send somebody to get 'his' money.That guy is maybe unaware moff the reasons for your 'debt' therefor shoot an innocent person.Even iff the person can be linked to the one or is the one scamming,You will most probably do jail for it.I really would set up that website.You gone hit them hard with timeconsuming texting and CC kills.Where you can make huge text messages you basicly copy paste and adjust when needed.I really look forward to see it happen.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

J0hns0n Prince K0fi
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha, great bait - "anything for VIP Anus Clients" just cracked me up!

What a jerk-off that dude is, good burn. But yes, it is better of course not to educate these d-bags. Thanks for sharing, hope you don't feel too picked on, everyone here means well.

Easter Egg 2013
greenmarsrabbit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved this! I am very much enjoying your text bait format, it's very nice to see something using a modern modality. While I am sure there is some emailing going on, the screenshots are fun to watch in real time.
I do enjoy email baits, but, as the early baiters who used fax machines to work their lads feels antique to us today, straight email feels old. I remember getting my first "Nigerian Prince scam" in my very first Hotmail inbox in sixth grade... I thought "What the hell...? This really needs to be written better if they want to get any money." Let's see, that was almost two decades ago. Ugh Rolling Eyes.

I would like to say that, judging by the screen, that phone most likely has no contracted carrier that could point to a specific location (other than the area code) that a dangerous lad could use to avenge his bruised ego upon SG's network of friends and family.
Safety is absolutely important, but I feel inclined to give Sg's common sense the benefit of the doubt - just by admiring the level of well constructed baiting here, it's obvious they aren't a single posting "I'm New here" transient baiter.

Awesome work! I'm looking forward to more!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic