SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stephen Haggard... the most unromantic Romance Scammer on FB

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
western union online money transfer

Oh if they get the hang of WU being online!

Excellent reply. Security forms needed I think ! Normally they don't even get the hang of online banking not being online and the cashier still gives you a slip !

All too smooth all this with Anakin and him....

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, yes! He is going to STPS first. Then he will send me to moneygram, where he will run into 5ec-pic! Poor Anakin may have to wait a year or ten for his money.

I want to get over the Anakin crap soon. I am excited about the ranch! I have never seen them try to sell anyone one of those. We'll name it "Skywalker Ranch". Cool

(")_(")
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the Olive B Ranch?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PLEASE IGNORE.... GOT THE WRONG THREAD ! CARRY ON AS IF I NEVER POSTED IT .......

Surprise email today... From Mark ! I can't remember why now think he went for a younger model !! Didn't expect his love to be still stirring for me ! Seemed to have been my fault. I'll have to check back.

Quote:
How are you doing today honey. Hope you are alright and everything around you is okay? I'm so worried about you and i don't know if everything is alright. Honey please where are you? We need to talk darling please come back to me I love you with the whole of my body and my soul, You mean the world to me baby please come back to me so we can be happy like we use to be. Let our future come to pass honey i beg you don't let your present feelings be a barrier to us. I love you now and always

Mark

Last edited by DoomAngel on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb ...groan Image

@DA Mark?

From Stephen. How nice of him to consider my comfort.

Quote:
Oh no! my dear, this is not something that will get you into trouble with the Homeland Security please dear, this is just simple when you go to send the money you will be only as whom you are sending the money to and your reply is just to tell them that you are sending it you your adopted son in Africa, that is it and they will do it for you dear or you can sit in your room and do it online with your credit card comfortable at your home by searching western union online money transfer, when that come then you go to send money and follow the procedures and when it is processed then you take the given tracking number out to Anakin to go and have it withdraw.

Cheers!!

I refuse to do business online, so it will have to wait until I can get out. Since I can't do a wire transfer, I can't use my trust fund, which is a huge problem for me because it means I need to sell my one favorite ring at Mordor. Mordor is closed tomorrow due to the religious holiday, Good Friday. So Monday I will take the one ring to Mordor to see if I can get 2K for it.

I am looking for a Westren Union that is in a safe area and I am having trouble finding one. I may have to drive to another town to do this. Homeland Security is implementing new procedures at these money-marts to help protect the citizens. I have been reading up on it online, but I don't even pretend to understand these procedures. I guess we will see on Monday.

I ask that you please pay me back soon so I can buy back my one ring before they melt it down. It is precious to me. I never would have agreed to do this for you if I had known I couldn't do a bank transfer. This is upsetting to me.

I need to go cuddle a tortoise now so that I feel better about this.

Quote:
Well, dear please i understand you well, but please you have to do this for me. I hope you are doing great as I'm here.

KISSES!!

Wait. What? A lad with a conscience? Shocked

Quote:
Well, please dear i have discussed with Anakin about how you prefer the bank transfer to that of the western union and he said i should tell you to stop and not to sell out your ring but keep calm he will try and provide you a bank account for you to do the transfer which will be safe and secured, hopefully by Tuesday you can check in to pick the bank details for the transfer. So dear, not to worry much.

Cheers!
Stephene

Oh, nevermind. He wants me to go to Mordor and sacrifice my precious ring now. I left him hanging because I haven't been feeling well IRL.

Quote:
Hello my love,

I guess everything is ok with you, because is been ages that i read your mail and am very worried of that. My love, Anakin suggest of getting an account from one of the lectures in the school but to his notice, the account is only limited to the confines of Ghana, for that it can be use for foreign transaction. So i on behalf of him plead you to do it through the western union money transfer, there will not be any problem going there to do it if only you are ask whom you are to send it to and you reply by telling them that is to go to your adopted son in Africa,Ghana. With that it will be send and they give back the details that the receiver will need to withdraw it and you send that to me or you forward it to Anakin to go and remove it, i will pay you greatly back for this if am back to the States.

I LOVE YOU!! I know...

Hihi Stephen!

Sorry to not get back to you right away! I have had workers here working on my new alligator compound and the workers accidentally knocked out my internet. I need a compound to keep my new babies safe from the big monsters that live in the lake my property is built on. We learned the hard way with some of my turtles. Odie, my turtle herding chihuahua, is only allowed free reign in the turtle compound because of them. Small dog that he is, he is barely a snack for them. My internet here is bad at best on a good day due to the fact that I am basically in a swamp and it rains daily.

That really stinks about the bank account. I will need to go to Mordor to sell my one ring after all. I can't withdraw funds from my trust account, only transfer, and my turtle ranch is a separate business and I can't withdraw from it for personal reasons. I will try to go today, but my ranch is behind because I worked them on a skeleton crew to be fair over the holidays. Some of my staff had to travel to be with family and my new interns only come on school days. I am thinking of hiring a few of them on regular because I have a few that are excellent and are learning fast.

Hope you had a nice Easter! I ate tons of chocolate!

Hugs!
Em

Father and son seem to share a cosmic bond. They always seem to send emails within moments of each other.

Quote:
Hello Em,

I hope you are doing great as I'm. Please i try my best to get you the account so that you can do the bank transfer, but is unfortunate that i did not get it, so please am very sorry for that confusing act of me, is because am very worried of loosing my admission, so i informed my dad again and he said i should tell you how i did not get the account and also apologise to you. So please i will like you to try your possible best and go to the western union money transfer and send it to me please i have to pay the admission by next week Monday

THANKS!
Anakin.

Hihi Anakin.

I explained to your father about my internet being down and why I haven't been in contact. Also that I have to sell a ring to get the money to send you so I may be a day or so. Can you resend your Westren union information? I have to let you know that Homeland Security is really cracking down on money transfers to Africa and other areas heavy with terrorist activity from these filthy money marts. If they think I am dealing in anything like that, I could lose everything I have and everything my family has. I could even go to prison. I expect you to make sure that that does not happen!

Cheers!
Em

I can't seem to get a hold of Bertje to get a 5ec-pic account so I will have to do something different when they send me to MG after I go SPTS on them at WU. Confused

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think our lad isn't a happy one....
I got this email, completely out of the blue this morning...

Quote:
I don't like you, go away old woman you can't help and you're weak as well.

Have no idea where that came from?

Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Think that desreves a SLAP! Twisted Evil

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Annoying little coward won't respond... hope someone else gives him grief then !

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Long over due update! It's long and jumps back and forth between Stephen and his "son". I will try to mark them as clearly as possible.

ANAKIN

Quote:
Hi Em,
Thank you so much for this, please there is not going to be any problem. when you just enter the place where you are to do the transaction, just tell them that you had an adopted son in Africa,Ghana whom you want to send down some money to him to pay his school fees, i think with this they will not have any problem with you but only to do it for you. This are the details:
NAME: "Anakin"

CHEERS!
Anakin

Hihi Anakin.

I can't tell them that you are my adopted son because if they investigate, I could get into a lot of trouble for the lie. I will have to tell them that you are my boyfriend's adopted son in Iguana. It is always best to tell the truth in life, but especially to Homeland Security! I won't be making it to Mordor to hark my one ring today. I have too much work here to do in my office. I will go tomorrow. I hope your father pays me back in time for me to get my ring back. It is precious to me.

How does Westren Union work? I hear it is mostly used by criminals. I am quite worried about my safety going there with that much in cash.

Cheers,
Em

STEPHEN

Hihi Steve!

I sent an email to Anakin to let him know what I am going to do, but that I can't go until tomorrow. I am so worried about going to that filthy money mart to sent the money. And do try to pay me back soon so that I can get my precious ring back out of hark.

Love,
Em

Quote:
Ok babe, i will do as you said, please just try and do that tomorrow. There is no much procedures in sending the money on western union, you only need to go there with the details Anakin give you and tell them that you're sending money to you boyfriends adopted son. I was talking to my friend by named Steve whiles writing your mail and that get me confused of putting Steve there.

Love.

I will do my best. It is hard for me to hark my ring. It's like I need to know where it is at all times. Oh, I kind of like the Steve thing. Steve is a nickname for Stephen so it looks good on you.

Love,
Em

Hihi baby.

I just got home from Westren Union and sent Anakin the info. It was an awful experience and I am so glad it's over. The clerk was rude and had no idea what she was doing.There is a new system that they are using for money sent to areas that have high terrorist activity and she could barely explain it to me. It is to protect me from a Homeland Security investigation. I am already regretting the loss of my precious ring, tho. I hope you can pay me back soon so I can buy it back. This would have been so much easier with a bank account. I wouldn't have had to deal with that awful clerk and I would still have my ring. After this, I won't go back to a Westren Union again. Ugh! At least your son can go to school now. I hope he appreciates it.

How are you doing in Arfgan? I hope you are staying safe. When do you get to come home?

Love,
Em

Quote:
That was nice job, but please babe, Anakin wouldn't understand this because i always pay and the banker will give me only the MTCN NUMBER to be given to the receiver. Without the MTCN NUMBER, Anakin can not get access to the money you don't say...and that will be something different else, so i advice you go back there, tell them that the receiver is finding it difficult to follow the website given so they should just try and give you the MTCN NUMBER if not he will not be able to withdraw the money far as is a new system to the boy and you're also doing this for your first time.Thank you.

LOVE,
Stephen

ANAKIN

Anakin,

I made it to Westren Union for you. It was a terrible experience and I am already regretting harking my ring for it. The clerk was rude and knew as much about using their system to send money as I do. Anyhow, it's done now and the money is on its way.

They had me give a text question and answer, like a secret code between you and I. the question is "May the Force" and the answer is "be with you". Rude clerk also gave me a website for you to visit to get some mctn number or something. She said it is a Homeland Security site that they just started using to counteract people sending money to terrorists and it will protect me from being investigated.

<Snip SPTS information>

Grouch clerk says that the site will give you your mntc number thing after you answer a few questions.

Please let me know when you have the money. I am terribly worried that I have made an awful mistake. It was a bad experience and I won't ever be going back.

Em

Quote:
Please i received your mail, i try following the website given but it was very confusing, it tells me to answer a question, it must contain 5 characters which there was a place they ask of my gender, and far as am a male, male contains only 4 characters which i don't even get some of the questions well because i have never received something like this. So please i suggest you go back there tomorrow morning for them to fill everything and give you the MTCN NUMBER to be given to me that will be simple. They will have to give you the MTCN NUMBER for you to be given to me please you have to do this if not i will not get the money and it will be lost.Please do that tomorrow to help me please and to send the code to me please do add the right name you used to send the money and my exact location please, i will be counting on you tomorrow.

Anakin, you have to prove that you are mature enough for these types of responsibilities. Did it even occur to you to answer in a sentence? "I am male". More than 5 characters right there.The error is on your end. This would have been easier with a bank account and I would not have had to hark my ring for you. I expect you to take care of this. Westren Union can not unlock the MRCP number to areas like Iguana without going thru the security site.

If you can't try harder, let me know so that I can pull my money out and go get my ring back.

Em

STEPHEN

I made a trip back to that miserable money mart and their hands are fried. This system has been implemented into many Westren Unions and unfortunately all of the Wetsren Unions near me are using it.They said even Money Gram is putting this and other systems into play. The clerk can not pull up the MRCP number because it is tied into that system. You must fill out the form, or the MRCP cannot be released.

They told me this was a simple form. Maybe Anakin is not mature enough to handle this? I am tempted to pull back my cash. This may have been too much for him to be responsible for.

Love,
Em

"Anakin" spent 3.6 hours and loaded 67 pages. I couldn't be happier with this. The site was accessed from:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.189.161.51
Organization: Scancom Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

I made a trip back to that miserable money mart and their hands are fried. This system has been implemented into many Westren Unions and unfortunately all of the Wetsren Unions near me are using it.They said even Money Gram is putting this and other systems into play. The clerk can not pull up the MRCP number because it is tied into that system. You must fill out the form, or the MRCP cannot be released.

They told me this was a simple form. Maybe Anakin is not mature enough to handle this? I am tempted to pull back my cash. This may have been too much for him to be responsible for.

Love,
Em

Quote:
Well, dear i think you have to personally follow the website that was given to you to be given to Anakin in other for him to get the mtcn number, because he did his best by even sending it to the Bank were they deal with western union transactions, but they told him that system is been so complex and for that is not used over there(Africa-Ghana) simple because is for advanced countries not for a developing country like Ghana. And the money can not be withdraw by Anakin if the mtcn number is not given, so i plead you to try it and see if you can get the mtcn number yourself and give it to Anakin or you go back for your money and we see how best we can do again for him to get the money.So dear, follow the website, enter the login details by entering the user name,the password and your email, and when it open's then you put Anakin full name as you used to send it at the bank,his age and gender, the country name is Ghana, current city is Walewale. I think that will be all and see if you will be given the mtcn numer or not, and if you can not also get that then you can go back and tell them how it's and if possible you can take back your money the let me know so that we see how best we can do again for him to get the money, because i have not seen this before and mostly is the bank that will do everything and give you the mtcn number to be given to the receiver.

I hope you're doing great as I'm..

Hugs and Kisses

Ember is insulted by Stephen asking her to lie and do the SPT5 system for Anakin!

Stephen,

I certainly hope that I am reading this wrong and that you are not asking me to break the law. Not just the law but HOMELAND SECURITY! They aren't stupid! They know where these answers are coming from! I could say that I am from Oz and they will still know I am in Florida. Western Union said no such thing about it not being for Iguana! I have spoken to them and they said it is ESPECIALLY for money sent to Africa.

I am really hurt by this. I am thinking of just pulling my money back and let Anakin work for his own schooling like the kids in the United State do.

ANAKIN

Quote:
Hello Em,

I try my possible best but couldn't get it, i send it to the Bank and they told me is for advanced countries and they only deal with when the sender gets the mtcn number from the place he or she did the transaction and give that control number to the receiver,so i told my dad to explain to you. I hope you are in the pool of good condition as am also good here.

Cheers!
Anakin

I love how he pretends to know about where this is system is supposed to used.

This is a lie. I called them too.

(")_(")
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another update!

ANAKIN

Quote:
Hello Em,

Am very sorry for all and the time wasted. Please forgive me and now i have been ask by my dad to get a bank account so that you can do transfer. Once again please am very sorry and i really appreciate your effort.

Thanks.
Anakin

Dear Anakin,

Thank you for your mature email. I am hashing a few things out with your father about his behavior regarding your money.

While you wait, may I suggest to you that you should find a part time job. United State students do it all the time to pay for their schooling. They learn that things will not always just be handed to them.

Sincerely,
Em

STEPHEN

Quote:
Well babe, i think the best thing for now is to get back for your money and let me know if you have it back so that i will try my best to let Anakin to get you a bank account for you to do bank transfer to him.

LOVE YOU!

And we move forward, just like that? I was sincerely shaken and hurt that you asked me to lie for your son! And to lie about the program not being for Africa, when it was strictly for areas like Africa. Are you not sorry? And you still expect me to send the money? I don't know what to do. Please assist me in this. I love you Baby and I am waiting to hear from you.

Love,
Ember

Quote:
Babe, am very sorry for everything, i was very confused of all and that really made me not to apologize to you in my previous mail am very sorry babe . I love and also got that deep trust for you, i only plead for now you try and get your money back so that you can have your one favorite and lovely ring back. When you have it all done, let me know and from there we can think of what next to do. Sorry babe, is unfortunate that Africa is not a better place like United States were one can easily get job and that is why they always force themselves to leave Africa to the States in search for job, but you have a good thought of suggestion that. But you can enquire also to see if there is a way to send the money because, Anakin was not really matured to follow the website to get his control number which will be use to withdraw the money. I really told him to get an account for this to be done or he loose his admission. Babe i once again ask for you to forgive me for all please my heart.

I LOVE YOU,
STEPHEN.

ANAKIN

Quote:
Hello Em,
Thank you very much for your email and your kind suggest, i have try this and will keep trying even though is not easy to get work in Africa here. Thanks a lot.

Kindest regard.
Anakin

STEPHEN

Hihi Stephen!

I forgive you for suggesting that I put myself in the hot-seat. Just because jobs are scarce, doesn't mean he shouldn't try. I am excited for him!. So you want me to pull my money and wait on other information? I will be most excited to get my one ring back! Thank you!

Love you!

Quote:
Hi babe,
I hope you're in good health as i'm. Babe, of course i mean you should go back for your money and you can have your one ring back, but let me know when you get the money back and the ring as well. And when that is done then we think of what to do for him to have the money in safe.
Love and care,
Stephen.

Hihi Stephen.
I haven't gotten a chance to get to Westren Union. I plan on going on Monday to get my one ring back from them.I will let you know when I get it back. I hope your week went well and you are enjoying your weekend!

Love you!
Ember

ANAKIN

Quote:
Hello Em,
Is been a while and i think i have to say hello to you.Hope you're in good health as I'm.
Kindest regard.
Anakin

STEPHEN

Hihi Stephen!

I got the chance to make it to Westren Union today. I also got my one ring back. What should we do for Anakin now? His school has already started without him. Does he wait for the next semester and then start? I haven't heard from you. I hope you are well. I miss you!

Love you!
Ember

Quote:
Hello babe,
Am very happy you had your ring back,i hope you're in good health as I'm. Dear, i ask Anakin to visit the school and explain to them of why he delay in doing the payment and the school authority has understood him and give him the chance to come and pay, due to that he had a bank account from one of the lecturers in the school to give you for the transfer to be made and will be withdraw by the lecturer for him to do the payment.Below are the bank details and let me know when you do the transfer.
Ghana International Bank Plc
67 CHEAPSIDE
1st FLOOR, CITY OF LONDON
EC 2V 6A2,
Sort Code: 12345
Swift Code: 12345
IBAN No: G123456789101112
ACCOUNT No: 12345 of HFC Bank Ghana
Swift code HFCAGHAC
ACCOUNT NAME DAVID MULE
ACCOUNT No: 123456789101

Love you!

Quote:
Please dear, am very sorry his account which is linked with London, sorry don't used it use this account which is linked with New York, U.S. Here is the details below.
Standard Chartered Bank
New York, NY US
Swift code: SCBLUS33
Routing No: 026002561
Account No: 1223456789 of HFC
Bank Ghana LTD
Swift code: HFCAGHAC
ACCOUNT NAME: DAVID MULEY MULE
ACCOUNT No: 1234567891011

(")_(")
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the smell of bacon in the morning...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My final update for today! I think... @Thursten3rd it's an intoxicating smell, isn't it? This is all Stephen.

Quote:
Hi dear,
I want to inform you that if you send the money you try and forward the receipt of the amount sent to me, i will like to keep the receipt of the payment to myself.

Love you,
Stephen

Dear Stephen,

How are you? I am so sorry that I disappeared on you. My echinacea flared up and I was in the hospital.Does Anakin need the money still? I am afraid we are too late. Is he starving? I am worried that he is living on the street now? I don't particularly like him, but I wouldn't like that.Iguana, Africa can't be too safe.

Let me know how you are doing. I love you and I miss you so much.
Kisses!
Ember

Quote:

Hi dear,
Am doing great and you're too. Please dear, am really mad at you for all this delay tactics you've being playing about this Anakin admission issue and it really tells me how you don't feel about him,it has really hurt me a lot that i can't explain it.

Please dear, i will not like to keep talking to you about money for Anakin admission everyday because i'm not loving you for what you have or for money, never! but i want you to know that is a responsibility that i voluntary pick up to myself and promise not to fail it and that is why i need you as my love now to do it for me once and for all. It was a very disgraceful thing to me when David a lecturer of the school contact me asking of why i still did not communicate with you for you to send the money for the payment of the admission, which i was very ashamed of what to tell him back but only to say i will get back to him.

Yes please he still needs the money and i want you to do it tomorrow and send me the receipt containing the payment details. Please do this for me as your love.

I love you,
Stephen

Ember is pissed on!

Whoa! Hey wait a minute here. You're mad at me for my "delay tactics"? What part of "I was in the hospital" don't you understand? I almost died and you are concerned about the money?!! You didn't even ask how I am! I don't think you care about me at all! I am crying now. There will be absolutely no money until you offer up an amazing apology. It had better be good! I am absolutely crushed by your attitude! I am so angry with you. Let's not forget that you were the disgraceful one who can't take care of your own child. Not me.You should be ashamed! I was just trying to do you a favor out of love! You can explain to your child that you are callous and uncaring and that is why the money is being postponed. He is not even a child, he is a full grown man capable of getting a job to pay for his schooling! I am going to bed now and I don't want to even speak to you right now. I still love you but I don't like you right now.

Too harsh?

Quote:
Am very sorry for my rude behavior towards you, i did not mean to hurt you. Please forgive me.

I love you,
Stephen

Ember has gone silent.

Quote:
Well, thank you very much for everything, i did not mean to hurt you. Am very sorry for my rude behavior, please forgive me.

Love you,
Stephen

(")_(")
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too harsh? Not harsh enough. This ruthless little scumbag should be ground into the dirt. Evil or Very Mad
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds just like the lad that scammed me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic