SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Shady Spady4love

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one I caught on FMF:. He is windowed and undecided about children, but he has children. A complicated case....
Profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/spady4love

Quote:
Date: 2015-04-25 07:14 AM
Subject: Hello Sweetie

Hello There,
This is Charles i was going through the website and your profile caught my eyes and and happy to contact you. I'm highly Interested in you and I will love to know you much better,I just wanted to let you know age and distance is totally not a problem for me, I want you to know either age or distance should not be a problem in a relationship, As long as both partner knows what they want they would definitely find a way to be together, Am also willing to relocate as well too, Distance is totally not a problem for me, Because i believe as long as two people love each other, God will always find a way of being together definitely.

Cheers.
Charles.

To: spady4love
Date: 2015-04-25 11:22 AM
Subject: RE: Hello Sweetie

Hello Cheers Charles,

oh, many thanks for your message and your kind interest, I was delighted to receive a message here, my mailbox has been empty for quite some time now! I was almost about to resign and delete my account, when I found your letter! I think you are absolutely right with what you say, age and distance do not matter, and it is also not important how far away from each other partners might live, as long as both of them are aware of the fact that distance does not matter. Tell me more about you, where do you live, and what do you do for a living? Are you divorced? I do not wish to get entangled with married men!
Kind regards
Polly

Quote:
Hello Polly,
Sorry for the late reply, have been so busy with work that's pleaswe feel free to write me at [email protected]

I will be waiting.
Yours,
Charles.

An [email protected]
3 May um 2:17 PM

Hello Charles, many thanks for your message and your email address, I was so happy! Charles, please tell me more about you, I am so curious to learn what your view on life is, and what you like and dislike! And I am so happy that distance don't matter to you, it don't matter to me either, it is absolutely not important how far the distance is. I am so happy that I have finally found someone, or better, that someone has found me, although I am such a great distance away from you, but like I said, it doesn't matter to me.
Have a nice evening
Polly

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun May 03, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He is windowed

You feel his pane.

Nonetheless, he must be totally transparent in everything.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He must have a "Heart of Glass"! Razz

"I am so curious to learn ... what you like and dislike!"

Well, according to his profile he likes "doing fun and crazy things in the spur of the moment, like boating."

Ya might want to be careful with this one. He sounds pretty cra-cra to me!!!

One question: Why do lads NEVER get the hair and/or eye color right?

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Or age. No way that the guy in the pic is 50. Confused

(")_(")
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^He's still playing along, but he's kind of demanding.

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
Mai 5 um 2:38 AM

Hello,

Am so sorry for the late reply, Have been working i want you to tell me more about yourself in full details and also if you can send me some pictures as well.

Thanks,
Charles.

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
6 May um 3:54 PM

Am still waiting to hear from you.

Cheers Charles,

how are you this evening, or is not evening at all at the place where you are right now? I fear we might be in difficult time zones, so there might be a severe letjag in email commution, my time zone is now 26.32 pm TMP, what is your local time? I am sorry that I have kept you waiting for so long, but I was actually having a bad day, my PMS was almost killing me, + on top of that I was having a bad migraine. I will tell you all about me now, and please, Cheers Charles, I'd love to learn everything about you in return.
My name is Paulina, but you can call me Polly, and I am windowed, too, so I guess I have got a pretty god idea about the pane you must have been going through. I am leaving in Berlin, and I am more or less self-employed. I do not have any children. My husband passed out 7 years ago. His death was a tragedy, and it happened very unexpectedly. He went out with a bunch of friends one night in the early fall of 1998, and they got drunk in a pub in Kreuzberg, and on their way back home he fell off a bridge and drowned in the icecold Spree. It was a hard day for me, when the cops knockeled on my door to inform me about what had happened, and I had to indentify him. That was the worst day of my life.
I am 62 cm tall, and I weigh 178 kg......or wait a minute, is it the other way round? Numbers and figures and such always tend to confuse me, so I am not sure at all.
I am crying now, all these bad hemmorhoids were coming back to me all of a sudden.....this is getting too much for me. Cheers Charles....I have tried hard, but I don't know. I kind of like you....pleaze write back to me!

Polly

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lolololol - I don;t bait, but I get enough opportunities on fb (RL) and on Skype. The very few that I answer, before blocking them, always go a certain way. Before they have been given the chance to open their mouths, I ask them when they want the money and where and when do they want it delivered, by Western Union, or by Moneygram. They all get very, very offended. LOLOLOLOL
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgan, be careful you're not teaching the lads how to become better scammers - sometimes if they know you are "catching on to them", they'll start to think harder about what they are doing, and they'll try to get better. I would block them without comment, but open a fake FB account and toy with them that way Smile Maybe teach them a few incorrect words and some bad phrases to use with their future victims? I've trained one of my lads to sign off his notes with, "your peculiar husband..." Twisted Evil

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Morgan,

Kitty is absolutely correct. Please do not educate these scumbags on how to be better scammers-we want these scumbags to be clumsy and obvious so victims pick up on the scam early.

Likewise if you decide to bait, it's a bad idea to tell the lad you knew they were a scammer all along or tell them that you on to them. Far better to go silent and block them. Telling a scammer you know what he's doing is called "burning" a bait and there are better ways of handling it.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kitty La Gore
@Capone

Thank you both for your timely advice, well noted and accepted. Smile
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Charles wants to chat...this is of course not going to happen

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
7 May um 10:56 AM

Good Morning Polly,

Am so sorry for the late reply, Am so sorry about your lost as well. Am also a widow i lost my wife and my kid in a car accident she was on her way to pick her birthday cake and she took the third child along when a drunk driver ran into them. I added you on my yahoo IM i hope you will accept me and we can have an instant chat.

Thanks.
Charles

Hello again Cheers Charles,

oh my God! I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your wife in such a terrible way! So I guess I can consider myself luckier than you, because at least my husband was not pregnant when he went off that bridge. And she was on her way to pick up a birthday cake? Now how ironic is that? Oh Cheers, I am so sorry for you! Did the police catch that drunk driver? I don't know what to say anymore......I am sorry!
I like you
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
7 May um 4:27 PM

Yes the police did, I want to ask you if you could register a yahoo email so that we can chat on yahoo messenger as well, I do like you too. What do you do for living ?

Hello Cheers,

what do you mean when you say instant chat? I am not very computersmart, I usually write emails. And I already have a yahoo email, that is the address I am writing you from. Instant chat does not sound good to me, somehow the very sound of it scares me. Cheers, I am happy to hear that the police were able to catch the driver who killed your wife, was he sentenced? For how many years will he have to stay in jail? Do you want to talk to me on the phone? My number is 0160 9215****. I would love to hear your voice!
Regards, Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
8 May um 12:51 AM

Hello Polly,

Instant chat mean you and i can exchange messages withing few seconds and send pictures, you can ask anybody about it. its easy to download on your computer.
https://messenger.yahoo.com/
That's the link to download it. So tell me how your work and also do you life alone or with kids ?
Thanks,
Charles.

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
8 May um 11:54 AM

Please reply my emails

Cheers Charles,

"instant" does not sound good to me at all. I do not eat any instant food, and I do not want any instant talking. That is like a deflationization in communications, and I do not want to download anything, that will only cost me money. If you want to talk to me, then why don't you just call me? Other than that, I will prefer email. I do not spend much time on my computer.
I do not have any kids, and I am very happy that I don't. Children can be so annoying, always wasting one's time and demanding pocket money and gifts, and that is something I do not really wish to deal with.
How are you today, Cheers? How is life treating you, and what are your wishes for your future?

Regards
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
Mai 9 um 12:30 AM

Hello Polly,

Am a family man and i come from a family of 8 childrent and i also wants kids around me, My parents teach me a lot of things and also to be respectful. And so are my children, Am sad to read that you don't like kids. Also am a Computer Engineer, as well as a consultant too, what do you do for living, Also i want a woman that will be my best friend someone that will grow old with me.

Thanks,
Charles.

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
Mai 9 um 11:30 PM

No email Today Polly.

Hello Cheers Charles,

sorry for my late reply, but my internet was down, and I couldn't write back earlier. Cheers, I am not really sorry that I don't like childrent, there is more reasons not to like then than to like them, and how old is your childrent?
So you are a computer engineer and a consultant? Who do you consult? I was always very curious to learn what consultants actually do, but I have never met one before!
Dear, I work at the Bundesamt für Magische Wesen, that is the German Federal office for parapsychological encounters, I am the the personal assistant of Mr Dräcker. He is a very nice man, and I enjoy working with him a lot. This is the homepage, if you are really interested in my work, you may take a look: www.bundesamt-magische-wesen.de
How is your weekend, what are you doing today?
Warm regards
Polly

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
10 May um 11:04 AM

Good Morning,

I went through the website and it's was wonderful, I want to ask if you have ever been to the United State before but i have been to Berlin, Germany. So is there anything you want to ask me because i have a lots of question to ask you.

-Do you live alone or with your parents ?
-Do you own your own house and independent ?
-How many hours a day do you work ?
-Do you like cooking or getting a fast food ?
-Will you accept my children as yours or you are totally fed up with children around you ?

Await for your answers and your questions as well.
Thanks,
Charles.

The website is complete nonsense, of course such a Federal Office does not exist, and neither does my "boss" Mr. Dräcker.

Hello Cheers Charles,

oh, I was delighted to see that you have sent me another message, and how wonderful, you have already been in Berlin? Where did you stay, and what did you like most? Have you also seen the Prater, and did you like it?
Cheers, I do not have an own house, I am scared when there's not many people around me, so I have decided to buy a condomium a few years ago, and it belongs to me now, so I do not have to pay any rent. I work 8 hours per day, and my parents have passed away more than 10 years ago.
I do not like fast or instant food, but I have already told you that, haven't I?
I love to cook, and my favourite meal is Mett-Igel with Sauerkraut and Mettwurst, and it tastes best when I add some Jägermeister to the Kraut.
Cheers, I am not sure what to answer to your question about the children.
I like you a lot, but I don't want to be untrue, because thruthfulness and honestry are very important in a relationship, and that is why I will have to let you know that I don't think I will be ready to accept your children as mine, where would be the point in that? I just don't like children, and I don't want them around!
Cheers, I have been in the United State many many times, I have been in Utah in Colorado, in New Philadelphia, too, and the most beautiful place I have visited is Detroit. Oh Cheers, I have so many questions, too! Do you like TV shows with animals? Do you like spinache and fish sticks? Do you have an own house, and where is it? Can I have your phone number?
I can't wait to read your answer!
I am very excited.
Regards, Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got a swimming pool with jacuzzi. And he's got a US landline. Irresistible, so how could I say no?

Information on phone number range +1 8563459723
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Woodbury, NJ
Original network provider* Netcarrier Telecom, Inc. - Nj

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
11 May um 12:01 AM

Hello Polly,

Yes have seen the Prater which is actually in Vienna/Austria and also the Prater Black mamba, Also to all your questions i will say yes. I will like to say that i will not allow my kids to disturb our relationship, Also my kids will grow up and be on their own sooner than you know. Also my phone number is +1(856) 345-9723
Also about the consultant. Am a Computer Engineer, And consultant mean other companies call me for professional advice and work, And i attend to it which will cost some extra funds.
I own my house which is 4 bedroom and i have a swimming pool at the back with Jacuzzi. Await to read from you. Please send me some of your pictures.
Charles

Good morning Cheers Charles,

how wonderful to read back from you, and thank you so much for letting me have your phone number, is it ok if I will call you later today?
I want to hear your voice, and Charles, thank you so much for sparing me from the nuisance of any of yours childrent being around me, because I'd just go bonkers, would that come on top of my PMS! And wow, you have a jacuzzi? I have heard that term so many times, but I do not really know what it is, I think it is one of these outdoor suntanning devices one can also use to grill chickens on, right? I love chicken, preferrably as chicken curry, do you like chicken, too? I have attached another picture, but Cheers, you already know what I look like, because my pictures are in my Fishy meet Fishy profile, so you must have seen them, haven't you?
Great to hear that you liked the Prater and the Black Mamba, and your house has 4 bedrooms? Why? You can only sleep in one, that doesn't seem to make any sense to me. I will have to go to work now, it will be a challenging day. Mr Dräcker will be in a phone conference for half the day, and I will have to attend too, because I will have to take the minutes. It is about a long-distance exorcism, a woman in Poland has reported to us that her husband suffers from severe succubuism, which is really a bad thing.
I will try to call you when I will be home from work later!
Warm regards
Polly

Found this when I googled his profile name....he's in Nigeria: http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer_profile_data/profile_data55/590240.html

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
10 May um 2:31 PM

Hello Polly,

Jacuzzi is a small pool which occupied of two or three people people, Like a private pool, A grill is use for roasting chicken and meat which is called BBQ.will be expecting your email but i want to inform you that your picture is not displaying.

Thanks.

Oh Cheers Charles,

oopps, I am kind of irritated now, are you trying to talk me into a threesome ore something? 2-3 people in one pool? Who would be No. 3 then? Oh là là, wow.......how could you know that this would be JUST what I want? Seems you can read my mind.....how wonderful is that? Is No.3 a man or a woman? Not that I would really care......I am just curious! And I like chickens a lot!
I have attached the picture one again, it opens fine for me, so I am wondering why you cannot see it? Cheers, I have to get back to work now, or else Mr Dräcker will tell me off. He is very particular, but after all he is fair. Today though he is kind of annoyed, that Polish demon possessing that poor woman kind of pissed him off. It was one of the toughest long-distance exorcisms we have ever experienced, a whole lot of swaring was going on, and toward the end of it we were running out of holy water.
I will look forward to receiving another one of your pictures, too.
Warm regards
Polly

Oh oh....he's one of the Muah Muah fraction. This could get interesting

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
11 May um 5:06 PM

Hello Polly,

Am not into group sex in the pool, Am just trying to let you know how big and comfortable it is for two people. Also the picture did not come up, Please ask anybody around you to help you with it, or help you to download yahoo messenger on your phone so that we can have an instant chat.

Await to read from you once again. MUAH KISSES.

Hiho Cheers Charles,

now I am a little disapointed, but just a tiny itsy bitsy little bit. I am physically and mentally exhausted from todays exercism, Polish women have a lot of mental strength to hold against it, and if there ain't just enough holy water, what are you gonna do? And I am just too tired to argue. You don't want me and another person in that pool of yours? That is sad, but I will have to learn how to deal with it. Cheers, who am I supposed to ask what? There is noone around me, except for my boss. And I do not intend to involve him into my private life. So what do you want me to do? I like you so muchly.....so pleazzzze get backs to me!
Hugs, Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
11 May um 7:14 PM

Hello Polly,
So tell me do you want to keep working for your boss or you want to set up a business of your own, Because i also want to set up a business of my own as well. What time do you get home so that we can discuss much better by email, Can you ask a friend at your work do help you download yahoo messenger on your mobile phone.

Thanks,
Charles.

Howdyhow Cheers Charles,

what do you mean, set up a business of my own? That is a very tempting thought indeed, but I am not sure whether I could haves gained enough knowledge about all the various kinds of all these demons who are around, and just the plain thought scares the shit right out of me......are you sure you wanna go there? Are you really sure? Incase you shoulds be sure, I wouldn't mind. I have got nothing to loose here, but maybe a lot to gain? The Arabian demons can be a pain in the ass, I can tell you that, and I know what I am talking about! Cheers, I really like you. Let's just go for it. My period of notice is 4 weaks, and I have tried to call you tonite, I couldn't reach you though. Your mailbox was on, but I am not the kind of woman who leaves messages.
I like you. Can we get something started?
Polly

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
Mai 12 um 2:11 PM

Hello Polly,

How are you doing this morning and sorry i missed your call yesterday, About the business am talking about am not saying your business am talking about my Computer Business, Should i explain what i do for living to you in details so that you can understand ?
So tell me will you like to be my woman for better for worse, Also am afraid of you work, It's so scary Demons and all that. Am waiting for your email.
Charles.

Hello Cheers Charles,

oh, now I understand, you were talking of your business, a computer business? But I do understand too much about computers, so yes, it would be good if you could explain to me what exactly you do. Cheers, oh how I wish to be your woman, for better and for worse! I have been looking at your picture, and I really like what I see, you are such an attractive man, I can hardly believe that you have feelings for me!
And don't worry about my work, I know it appears to be scary to outsiders, but I have gotten used to it throughout the years.
I will love to hear back from you.

Polly

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
Mai 12 um 6:56 PM

Hello Polly,

Well am into Computer sales and repair, This mean i buy computers from Dell, Toshiba and other companies and also mobile phones and i see then for a good price and keep 15% of the money, What i have in Mind was to establish a computer store in Germany and also parts of the countries. But i will want you to leave your scary job and work we me so that we can build a family together. Also i attached pictures of my children they are grown ups, Mike is 18yrs and Lily is 15yrs.

Cheers, Charles.

Hello Cheers Charles,

oh, now I understand you completely, you want to open a computer store here in my country? That is an excellent idea, but you do not speak our language, so will it not be very difficult for you then? And why do you want to close your store, if you are making good money with it? Do you have a homepage? Most computer stores do, and I would like to see how your business is exactly! Cheers, I am not sure about the kids......I have told you that I don't want to deal with other people's childrent, so do you have idea how we could solve this problem? And you want me to quit my job? But why? I like my job, and Mr Dräcker would be very sad if I left him! We are such a good team!
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are so many unanswered questions about our future relationship....the language problem, the undesired childrent of his, the opening of a computer store in a foreign country..... and what does he send me? UGH! The attachment is no picture file, so I didn't open it. Might well be that he has tried to send me some malware. Hm.....he might encounter some of my demons in return soon Cool

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
13 May um 3:10 PM

Attach is the Picture of the pool.

Hello Cheers Charles,

I wish I could say thank you for your message, but honestly, I am very disappointed now. I have raised so many questions, and I was so muchly looking forward to you explaining to me how exactly you think it will work for you to open a computer store here in my country, and I have also brought up the issue of my problems with these childrent of yours, and I have asked you about your present computer store, and you didn't say ANYTHING about that, and all you have to say is "Attach is the picture of the pool"? No hello and no goodbye.....only "Attach is the picture of the pool"?
In the light of all that I didn't even feel the slightest desire to see this pool. What should it be good for anyways, if you plan to open a store and move over here to my country? Then I would never ever get near this pool, so I don't care at all what it looks like. I am very very sad now, and I have deleted the pool. As as matter of fact, Mr Dräcker has often told me that he was thinking I might have gained special mental powers during all these long years we have been working together, so please do me a favour and check your property out, whether the pool is still there, just incase.....I mean I only meant to delete the file you have sent, but one never knows, does one? I'm just saying, no need to be scared of anything.
Cheers, I do wish so muchly to be your wife for better or for worse, of for both, just as you wish! I have spent so much time looking at your pictures, and oh my, you are so attractive! I feel my pulse rise higher and higher everytime I do so, and what do you think, could this be love?
Cheers, now how are you doing? I am very busy today, preparing a business trip. There will be challenging work to do, Mr Dräcker and I will have to go to Romania, precisely to that center part of Romania which was once known as Siebenbürgen, or Transsylvania. The small community of Sibiu in the center of the country has called for support, they are having severe issues with some djinns and their flying carpets who are seriously interfering with the commercial air traffic at Sibiu Airport. As human lifes could be endangered, time is tight, and we will depart coming Friday from Schönefeld Airport on a private flight, I will try to call you as soon as I will have checked into my hotel, okay?
Cheers, I'd be more than happy to hear back from you before I will have to leave!
I like you so much!
Polly

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this lad got his victims, I mean LOVE INTERESTS, mixed up.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Charles has changed his plans. Polly will not like that....

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
14 May um 10:37 AM

Good Morning POlly,

Am so sorry for the late reply, I was caught up in a long distance Business Call in the office. First of all i will not allow my kids to have anything to do with you because they are grown ups because they are 18yrs and15yrs old and they are adults and not kids that cries around. So i think that is settled. As for the Computer store i was thinking to open a store and buy a house there in Germany since you and i are getting together i was thinking it will be a good thing for you to assist me but from your conversations i think you're not ready to leave your current Job with Mr Dräker for now.
About the pool, I think i will stay here in the New-Jersey and try and open up a store and you can come and visit when every you want and also relax in the pool as well with me of cause. Also my pool is intact and in good condition too. LOL ...For my future partner i want someone that we can share feelings with each other and make sure everything is in good Condition, My woman must be ready to satisfy me in bed and anywhere in the house lol
I want you to bring back a gift from Romania.
I wrote a little Poem for you just to cheer you up.

You're more beautiful than a satiny pink rose,
more beautiful than a starlit sky,
more beautiful than a magenta sunset,
more beautiful than the
early morning rays of the sun,
more beautiful than a haunting romantic song.
I love nothing more than being with you.
I'd rather be with you than
do anything else in the world.
The sound of your voice soothes
something deep inside me
while at the same time,
it stirs a romantic passion
that can make me forget everything else.

I hope you Like it, And also i hope this is what you expected from me from your past emails.

Yours Truly,
Charles.

Hello Cheers Charles,

thank you for your long letter and the wonderful poem, I really liked it, although the lines had no rhymes, but that's okay, no problem! Dear, I am relieved to hear that these childrent will not be an issue, but if you want to open a computer store in the USA, how would our relationship be like? We would see each other only 3 weeks every 6 months, do you think that will be enough?
You are right, I am not really ready to leave my job with Mr Dräcker at the Bundesamt, it is a very secure and good job in a federal office, well paid and all that, we receive a Christmas bonus and a 13th salary when we go on vacation, and I have my condom here where I live, and all that is not so easy to give up on!
What kind of present do you want me to bring from Romania? I do not want to disappoint you, so you better tell me before I buy something you might not like?
Yours truly too
Polly

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
14 May um 3:15 PM

Darling Polly,
Thanks for the email, I don't want to be demanding just get me something nice, And pertaining to the relationship status, I will say what we need to trust each other and understand the situations of things i know you can't leave your Job and your house and move in with me here in the state but i will need a moral support and assistance from you when the time comes.
Also i want to inform you that we can fix a time when i can come and visit you and you can come and visit me as well, and i think that's will be a good start and the best situation or what do you think, Also i want you to take pictures of selfie when you're in Romania.

Cheers,
Charles Love.

Hello Cheers Charles,

thank you for your message, now I have a clearer picture of how you imagine our relationship to be, and I must say I will have to think about that. A relationship just on the ground of mutual visits every now and then, will that really be enough? The positive aspect is of course that we wouldn't have many occasions to argue and fight, which could be a good thing.
Charles, where exactly do you live in Palm Beach Gardens? Is your house on the beach? And sure we can fix a time when you can come to visit me, when would you have the time to do that? From my side, you may come and see me as soon as possible! I will be in Romania for 10 days, and after my return you would be very welcome! And it will be pleasure to take some selfies for you while I will be in Romania.
I must pack up my bags now, and then I will go to bed early, because our flight leaves at 8.00 am already.
Warm regards and hugs
Polly

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
14 May um 4:58 PM

Hello Polly,

I stay at Palm Beach, Florida, Well what i mean is that you and i can start visiting each other because i know you can't leave you job soon because of the positive advantages, Please lets discuss much on how to settle the issue of distance i don't have any problem with that but i sure hope everything will be in good other.
Await to read from you before you sleep.
Thanks.

Good evening Cheers Charles,

I didn't say anything like I can't leaves my job soon! I have written that you will be highly welcome here after my return from Romania which will be in 10 days as off tomorrows, and I would of course not leave you alone in my condom then, but I would take 2 weeks off from work, I haven't had any vacation yet this year, but if you don't want to come, I can come to see you, that should not be a problem at all. I have heard that Florida is pretty, and I have never been there.
Charles, we have already discussed that distance don't matter, but I want to see you in person as soon as possible, and I will research on flights right after I will have sent this mail, now what do you say?
Good night
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
15 May um 5:14 PM

Hello Polly,

Sorry i didn't write you before now i was caught up in an early morning meeting, Firstly i will like to ask how was your trip and hope it's wasn't too stressful. Where you book into an Hotel or Motel ? Is it beautiful please take some pictures. I really don't know what to write now because i know you will be busy with work. please let me know the situation of things over there.

Thanks,
Charles.

Hello Cheers Charles,

oh, thank you for your message, that is a nice Betthupferl indeeds! Just what your sweet little Polly needed, after her stressfull day. Our flight was all right, a littly bumpy, but overall good. I am staying at a private B&B, and if you like, you might call me here, but I will not be around before early evenings, the phone number is +407285155**, it is a public phone booth in the lobby, so you would have to advise me of the precise time you are planning to call.
Today I didn't have any opportunity to take pictures, we were incredibly busy with prep-talking, that is what we call the organizational preparation for the first meeting with the representative of the Djinn Union here in Romania. We might solve the issue quickly, because my research irrefutably proves that the flying carpets they use here do not comply with the EU Energy Efficiency Guideline, that is due to severe weaving failure in the vertical fabric structures, and what could they hold against it?
See for yourself:
http://www.bmwi.de/DE/Themen/Energie/Energieeffizienz/eu-energieeffizienz-richtlinie.html

So, Cheers, I think we might be able to solve this case in good time! I am soooo tired now, I will have to go to bed, I will write you back tomorrows!
What do you think about my idea to visit yous?
Good night!
Polly

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I think i will stay here in the New-Jersey and try and open up a store"

"I stay at Palm Beach, Florida"

I just LOVE lads' perception of U.S. geography! ROFL...

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ He's certainly one of those who want it their way, demanding and requesting. That doesn't work with Polly.

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
16 May um 11:07 AM

Good Morning Polly,

How are you ? I think the time is 12.00 PM what time do you want me to call you back ? I think i will call you in 2hrs time that will be 2pm.

Please reply and we can fix the time.
Thanks,
Charles.

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
16 May um 12:53 PM

The phone number is not going through i think you have to ask for your room phone number.

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
16 May um 6:30 PM

I tried calling but i wasn't getting through please ask the receptionist to please get you a private number i can call through or your room phone number, I think that should help.

Oh good evening Cheers Charles,

I'm so sorry to hear you couldn't get through, there is a technical problem with that phone booth, the receptionist said that they might have it fixed the day after tomorrow, and there is no phone in my room. Charles, my room is very small, and I wouldn't want in phone in there, so near to my body when I am in bed! That is very risky and dangerous for the health, don't you know that? All this electrific radiation can do severe damage to the brain, it can make you infertile and imbecile, and it can cause diarrhea.
I have received 3 messages, so you have tried to call me around late noon? But Cheers, haven't I tolds you that I would not be back here before early evening? And I cannot reply to emails when I am in a conference, the spokesman of the Djinn Union would have been very annoyed! He turned out to be a nice man, this Hadschi Halef Omar ben Hadschi Abul Abbas Ibn Hadschi Dahwud al Gossarah, so the issue is almost solved. They have promised to stick to their allocated altitude in the future, so everything is fine. We will sign the paperwork tomorrow, and then we will be on our next mission already. We will have to go to Manchester, the Manchester Museum has called us because they have encountered that one of their Egyptian statues moves, it turns around all by itself. This is going to be scary, the Egyptians had their very special ways of casting spells and such. Here's a link to an article in a German magazine, and there's a video on that page, too, so you can see what the statue does, it's a time laps: http://www.focus.de/panorama/videos/spuk-im-museum-von-manchester-die-mysterioese-bewegung-einer-aegyptischen-statue_vid_39687.html

Cheers, you will be able to reach me while I will be in the UK, I have a cell phone, because we travel there often, the number is +4474596496**. But please do not call before 6.00 pm UK time, because my phone will be switched off while I will be aboard the plane. I am looking forward to hearing your voice, you're such a nice man!
Good night now,
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
17 May um 1:29 AM

I want to know when you will be in UK ?

Hello Cheers Charles,

I must say I do not really appreciate the way you talk to me.
You could at least address me, say something like "hello" and "good bye", do you know what I mean?
I do not like to commute with men who do not have any manners.
I will be in the UK as off 6.00 pm today. I will switch my phone on then. And please be aware that incase you should not talk sweet to me, I will cut you off instantly.
Polly

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
17 May um 11:39 AM

Good Morning sweet Polly,

Am sorry I sent an email before so I decided to send the second email quickly, please don't be mean because you will scare the hell out of me. I promised to call you by 7pm London time.
So tell me how was your program is Romania? I hope it's went smooth. Also I want to tell you that am missing you everyday by day and I think am falling totally for your love.
I await your email.
Charles.

Hello Cheers Charles,

I have arrived a few minutes ago, and I have switched my phone on. I am looking forward to talking to you, but I will not have to much time, we have an appointment for dinner with some of the museum's archaeologistics, it will start at 8.00 pm, and I must do my hair before I can show myself in pubic!
I am looking forward to talking to you, Cheers!
Regards, Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
Mai 17 um 11:50 PM

Hello Polly Darling,

Have been trying to get through to you on the phone but it's not connecting it keeps taking me to voicemail. I don't know why and this is the number have been calling please confirm +4474596496**.
So tell me about your hotel in London was it ok, I do sleep Holiday Inn whenever am in London and i hope you will find a better hotel than the one in Romania.

Await to read you. <------ ????
Charles.

Hello, good evening Cheers Charles,

frankly, I do not understand why you couldn't reach me. Let me have your phone number again, and I will call you! My phone is switched on, and it works fine! My hotel is acceptable, but it is not Holiday Inn, because I am not here for a Holiday. So, you are in London often, too? What do you do here? Oh Cheers, this Museum is really spooky! Can't wait to hear your voice!
Your sweet darling Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
Mai 18 um 10:14 PM

Hello Sweet Polly,
I have been trying to reach you, I swear to God and your number is not connecting i can't be lying about that you should trust me please send me your number once again so that i can call you back.
I do go to London on a business trip and visit my parents in Ireland as well, Will you like to visit them because i told them all about you.
Await your reply tonight so that i can call.
Regards,
Charles.

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
19 May um 11:39 AM

Good Morning Sweet Polly,

Have been trying to call you and your number is not connecting, It's keeps saying welcome to Laika Mobile subscriber. I think you need to activate your phone number, try and make calls to activate the roaming or something.
Await to read from you today.
Thanks,
Charles.

The following is for baiting purposes only....truth is I really like seniors Smile

Hello Cheers Charles,

I have switched my phone to the "receive" mode only, because Mr Dräcker and I are really busy with this Egyptian stuff here in the Musuem, there's hardly a minute for my own. Charles, what do you mean, why would I want to visit your parents? Come on, are you serious? Old people can be so annoying, what would you expect me to do with them, should I really get there? I mean it's not that I wouldn't go if necessary, do they need an ecorcism? Incase no, then I won't go. I have no interest at all to hear a toothless old man telling me war stories such as about bombing Dresden into the ground or a toothless old woman sharing her baking recepies with me, now where would be the point in that? Charles, it's your parents and not mine, so you better keep them for yourself, ok?
Charles....I am busy here, so please don't bug me with that kind of crap, okay? How are you, and please let me have your phone number, so that I can call you when I will have enough time to talk to you?

Good night now
your sweet Polly

Oh oh.....Cheers Charles seems to be already pissed Cool

Quote:
CHARLES SPADY
19 May um 6:59 PM

Hello Polly,

Thanks for the email, and i can see you have been very busy with work, But i must say i don't like the way you address issue and send me email it's so abusive and i myself will never talk to you in such manner, I didn't ask you to visit my parents for no reason i just told you that my parents stay in Ireland that's all.
I will try and call you later in the evening when and if i can't get through then there's nothing i can actually do. My phone number is +1856) 345-9723.
Cheers.
Charles.

Cheers Charles,

well....if you don't like the way I have addressed issues.....then may it be so.
Cheers, I have been honest with you from the very beginning, so why do you think you can turn that against me now? I am just honest. I am no willing to deal with other people's shit, that's what I am saying. If that is not all right with you, then pleaze tell me so. Then you better go look for someone else.

Good nite, Polly

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic