SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

typical facebook love scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
yrneh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

www.facebook.com/charles.greg.7798
This is a guy who sent me a friend request on Facebook. I accepted but he hasn't started a conversation with me yet. I'm sure that's because he's so busy with the 300+ friends he's collected since mid February. He is using the photo of Karl Eikenberry, former US Ambassador to Afghanistan. He seems to be playing women by posting animals, flowers & things that make him seem like a sensitive guy. The most hilarious thing is he listed his high school as HARDVARD UNIVERSITY!! I'm still waiting to hear from him but if anybody wants to play with him, send him a friend request. I'm sure he's busy working on all those women right now, but the right line might get his attention.
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! More importantly, Welcome to the Love Shack! This is truly the place to be on Eater! Please, please, please make sure that you are not contacting this scum on your real facebook page! Delete him immediately if you are! This is for yours and your family's safety. This site is amazing and you should read all of the stickies. First and foremost we speak "Bait Safely". We never bait on our real life accounts.

We are also conscious about who we bait. Some people may post an ex, or someone else they don't like for us to bait. Have you been to our sister site scamwarners.com? He may be posted there. There are others with much more wisdom that will fill in all of the holes I have left here.

He looks like the real deal. 300 some friends and mostly all single women around the same age. Definitely seems to be a lad. I sent him a friend request and will check him out further if he accepts.

(")_(")
yrneh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your reply, Bunny May. All my personal info is blocked on my facebook page & I always block them after the first conversation. I just like to get a feel for what they're after, then report them to facebook so they can shut them down. It surprised me that this guy has worked for 3 months collecting all those women just to get shut down by one report. I started a fake page that I plan to use for this purpose from now on. I'm going to send him a request from that page so I can keep tabs on him. I have read the stickies & have learned a lot about the do's & don't's. I'll be watching for your posts if you get him.
Yes, I did check scam warners & didn't see the name there.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent advice, Bunny!

yrneh - if you bait the lad, you definitely don't want to report him Wink Rather, bait with a fake page as Bunny suggested, and have tons of fun wasting his precious time and energy so he doesn't spend it on real victims!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I just like to get a feel for what they're after, then report them to facebook so they can shut them down

yrneh,

You might believe this is the right way, but it is not. In fact, closing fake profiles on free dating / social sites it is the worst thing you can do. Reporting the fake profile to Facebook and getting it closed will not help those victims already hooked with that profile. If any of those +300 friends will ask, the scammer will have always a lie to cover this incident and to claim he is genuine. The scammer need less than 5 minutes to set up a new profile, and he will be reported again just after he made another victim and just if that other victim will report him.

Instead of that please go to Scamwarners.com and post there all the details you have about that fake profile, including the email address he was asking you to use for correspondence and the messages you received from him, plus all the details from his online profile.

In this way, if any of his victims is searching online, they will find the scammer reported and that post can save a victim before to be too late.

"Your nothing but a bastard. you will regret this cause if i meet you over there i don't mind to pull a trigger of a bullet on your forehead. i will find you any where on this world just don't take it easy cause i mean what am saying to you". Dempsey G.
yrneh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know you all have been at this a lot longer than me, so correct me if my thinking is wrong. I was under the assumption that shutting down his page would disconnect him from all of the friends he has collected on it. They would just see a page unavailable if they tried to message him again. Wouldn't that be helping them to realize that he wasn't legitimate & to be more careful accepting friend requests from people they don't know? Also, his last 3 months of collecting friends would have been wasted. I realize that he is probably working from other pages, too, but 300 potential victims is a lot to lose at one time. I do appreciate your insight so let me know what I'm missing.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The answer to your last question is in firefly's post. These lads work from scripts which include "reasons" they can give for why their FB page went down. They can get several hundred more prospective victims, as well as restoring some of their previous list, fairly quickly. The best thing you can do is sever their contact with your real life page, then get the word out.

If you want to bait them, get yourself educated, prepared and armed. This site and its inhabitants are an excellent resource, especially Baiter University and a mentor. Should you decide to follow this path, bait safe and good hunting.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yrneh, welcome!!

In fact some lads on Facebook have more than 100 friends, both men and women.

For example, See here, this lad have 100+ friends men and women. And he does con art with both gender friends. For women, he go for romancing and if rejected then go for direct 419 scam. For men, he do 419 scam. Of course, if a male has less than 10 friends all female, obviously scammer. But having 300+ friends does not prove that he is real person.

In fact if photo is stolen from someone else, obviously scammer.

Please do not use your real life account to bait. Just delete and block. Someone starts baiting and will soon post details to SW.

I think he will lose a bit if Facebook is shut down, and if he is not managing well with his victims FB URLs, and has only Facebook to contact them. BUT, Those in deep relation may have other contact tools such as smart phone chat apps, skype, emails, phones etc. Maybe among 300 women, those with more than 1000 friends or actively posting are not in deep relationship with him but just hanging him as friends, and unknowingly giving him a fishing pool from their friends list. But who knows, who is in deep relation and who is not. Anyhow, shut down his FB will not give a lots of pain. In addition, he can make another Facebook within 10 minutes, and start finding prey again.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi yrneh,

Most Scammers especially the good ones will have files on all of their Victims so shutting down their Free FB account(s) means absolutely nothing; they already have email and perhaps phone contact with their potential Victims. As far as legitimacy goes, we are speaking of FB so any number of excuses can be made as to why the profile just disappeared. Heck the Lad may say Ninjas Hacked it or something and some people will believe that.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
yrneh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotcha, guys, thanks for the tips!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic