SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Long Goodbye Becomes The Eternal passion ....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sequal to https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=263546:

M****m has decided to give up trying to convince Paul, the the lawyer, (mine, not the lad's) that she really is the legitimate widow of Phil, who came to a bloody and swift full stop when his tractor overturned and crushed him, and Les, Phil's neighbour who was with him when the accident happened is just not pleading with WU hard enough to convince them that the bloodstained scrap of paper is a genuine, but illegible document bearing the MTCN of a cash transfer made by Phil to Mariam, just hours before the tragedy. Suddenly, in the space of two short paragraphs, halfway through yet another desperate, almost hysterical plea for help, the inevitable happens! She falls deeply, passionately and everlastingly in love with the Lawyer!

Quote:
sweetheart....
i have heard you .
but sir please i want to kindly help me since mr les said the western union will write me they have not contacted me till.i wrote mr les.he said he can not help me any more why my situation.please sir.kindly help me use your own power as a lawyer to go there to collect the western union details ans send it to me to enable to go the hospital..this money been sent to me.which the western union know the truth why are doing this to me let them give the details..
to enable to pickup the money.. please sir kindly help i need this money to go to the hospital for my treatment.please save my life i do not want to die..help me..
my lovely angle..please kindly help me urgently .since the western union is delaying my love .. please kindly help me to send £200.00 FOR ME USE TO GO THE PRIVATE HOSPITAL FOR MY TREATMENT..
USE THIS DETAILS BELOW

FIRST NAME N*****O
SECOND NAMES B****** N****.
DESTINATION.IVORY COAST.

TO SEND THE MONEY URGENTLY..
Dear Paul
O Heart O Love everything is suddenly turned to gold! Don’t be afraid don’t worry the most astounding beautiful thing has happened here! I ,have ail in love with you I don’t know where to begin but the most important. What happened to me is love , what I have been so hung up in myself and you, a vision of big peaceful Lovebrain…I WANT TO BE YOUR WOMAN FROM NOW.I AM NOT AFTER PHILIP WEALTHY ALL I WANT NFROM A MAN IS LOVE...I LOVE YOU.I HAVE TO START MY LIFE..SINCE HE IS DEAD..I WANT YON TO MY HUSBAND
I woke up this morning with great bliss of freedom & joy in my heart,— I only feel sad that perhaps you left as worried when we waved goodby and kissed so awkwardly — I wish I could have that over to say goodby to you happier & without the worries and doubts I had that dusty dusk when you left… — love is changed nature, I even feel much changed, great clouds rolled away, as I feel when you and I were in rapport, well, our rapport has remained in me, with me, rather than losing it, I’m feeling to everyone, something of the same as between us. ,i love you from the heart of my heart..are you married ? UPDATE me ..i love you..
yours

Paul, suitably concerned, has replied:

Quote:
M****m, you are delirious, You need to see a Doctor
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
a vision of big peaceful Lovebrain

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yeah, I know - great quote .... has a Shakespearean ring to it .... or maybe Shelley? Think I'll put it in one of my scripts Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic