SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i need an ambitious woman who can take care of the family

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer info posted here.

Initially started on Facebook but his facebook was gone and log was also gone. Now on email. He wants more baiters to contact him. Please feel free to grab.

He says his name is Roland Ensley <guygravel(atmark)ymail.com, but email shows that his name is Guy Gravel.

Quote:

Well,This is Roland.Remember me?The guy you met on facebook?i dont know why you wanted me to send you an email but facebook is better for a chat.It would have been more convenient for us to chat everyday if you are not too busy.Perhaps we can send emails back and forth?Just curious anyway...have a nice day at work...goodmorning.

Roland Ensley.

What happened to your facebook then? You quit facebook right?

Quote:

i have to close the account.there is no need to continue since you prefer to write through the email.i have sop many distractions there so i think it was a good thought you gave me your email address so we could communicate.i am very happy to know you.i keep thinking we could know each other but since i met you,my mind is relaxed and i am happy to find in you peace in a friend.thank you for being my friend.you can write to me everytime and everyday.i always check my emails so i could as well write to you daily.it is really my pleasure to know you more and more and even more.glad we met.thanks again.when do you have the time to write emails or to be free to read mine?does your work disturb you or make you busy?

Unfortunately, I am not really interested to find mates on internet. I just want to make lots of friends world wide. Your needs and my needs not really matching. I also think Facebook is not a dating site. People quit from dating site when they find mates. But Facebook is SNS and expanding networks with friends, You are misunderstanding purpose of using Facebook.

Anyway, If you are wanting to find someone to love, I can introduce some of my friends to you by giving them your email address. Please wait for someone to contact you,

Regards

Quote:

Well,thank you so much for the concern.i appreciate your help.You are right.facebook is not a place for finding love but making friends and knowing people.I have been a sad man for about 4 years since i became widowed.since then,i have been looking for the right one for me.Most American ladies I ve wanted to have a serious relationship with end up not being my kind of women.I really want someone who understands the true essence of love as a basic requirement in marriage.where there is love,the marriage will have tolerance,patience,perseverance,trust,kindness,sacrifice and respect and there wont be any need for divorce.But you find out that most times there are many divorce cases and that makes me afraid.I saw you and i saw that honesty and truth about your looks even though i didnt know you.I dont even need a woman only because of her outer beauty but because of the inner beauty.It is very important to me when a woman is beautiful in her inside than in the outside.I have been without love for 4 years and right now needing someone to meet before my retirement so we can plan our lives together and build a happy family.Preferably i need a very mature lady and not a small girl.Marriage is good when mature minds go into it.Age is also important.I am 56 years and i have a daughter.I would preferably need a mature lady of about my age whether younger or older by a few years.I dont know why i have to confide in you but you seem to be very understanding and showed your concern...You are like a true friend and a sister to me.I would love to know you more.I am happy to find a friend in you.Thank you for the friendship.Please write me your opinion when you have the time.Goodafternoon.

Hi, you are really conservative man with very traditional point of view about family. In such case, I assure you, you can't find any matching conservative woman on Internet SNS. Conservative woman who will concentrate to care family won't use SNS for networking but limit to known friends only, I think.

And myths about Asian women are something about more than 100 years ago. We are progressed and being aggressive and ambitious, struggling for gender equality and wanting to become leader. No submissive Asian women on Internet too. We are no different from what you say about American women. I am ambitious too.

I advise you, you should look for someone you can meet face to face, rather than SNS. Understood?

I hope at least one friend might try to contact you.

Regards

Quote:

thank you for your consideration.i understand perfectly what you mean.i am ambitious and i need an ambitious woman who can take care of the family if i am not around.i dont want a woman who cant separate the good from the bad.Asian women yes you are right and coming up to standards but atleast thyey have respect for their husbands.dont you think?there is gender equality in Asia among the men and their women but in the United States,it is not so.The women have more rights than the men and this is not what is right.maybe i should expect to hear from your friend and atleast have her own oipnion about life.i am teaching right now in kabul and does not have the time to start looking around because my retirement is close by.i want someone i can share my life and my future with and thats all i need.a mature responsible ambitious woman and independent too.I love Japan most favouritely.thank you again as i expect to hear from you and your friend in question.i am grateful

Hey, I think you totally not understanding what I say. You want ambitious woman to look after kid and house? Are you kidding?? I do not respect man as man. Men and women are equal. So I do not respect "man" as "superior to woman." I do respect person as human beings but not consider gender as a factor of respect. Do you understand what I mean???

And myth about Asian women are passed 100 years ago. If you want stereotype Asian woman who would respect men like a slave girl, I am sure you can find none.

Your conservativeness is annoying me. I shall stop contacting you. Good bye. Hopefully one of my friends whom I gave your email address will contact you shortly.

Good bye, all the best.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
there is gender equality in Asia among the men and their women but in the United States,it is not so.The women have more rights than the men and this is not what is right.

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunny May you picked up on what jumped out at me ! Kaede... hope he doesn't think you are a nice submissive Asian woman ! Oh dear !

Scammer and delusional... not got much going for him has he !

He is just a little younger than Gina who is nice and patient.
Quote:
I have been without love for 4 years and right now needing someone to meet before my retirement so we can plan our lives together and build a happy family.Preferably i need a very mature lady and not a small girl.Marriage is good when mature minds go into it.Age is also important.I am 56 years and i have a daughter.I would preferably need a mature lady of about my age whether younger or older by a few years.

Gina is very mature, she doesn't like other people's children but that's a small thing than can be overcome ! Very passive and loving, unless crossed but if he plays his cards right he'll be ok !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic