SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Torture these low life scums who live to ruin lives

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScumsOTW
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a reasonable man who owns a business, work hard, pay wages, bills and other expenses like what is expected of me and there on the other hand are these rip off barstards that think they can go around skimming people of their money and hard earned cash. Surely this can't be allowed to continue?

[/b]
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have a solution for ridding the world of crime and criminals entirely or just AFF specifically?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, but you won't get answers to that question here.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here. I understand your frustration with such Criminals and do agree wholeheartedly that something must be done; hence I am an active member of this site. Will such crimes continue? Sadly yes but we do attempt to lessen the impact upon Society and by joining such Warning Sites such as scamwarners.com one can actually make a difference. Please do some reading and perhaps you too can join in our fight.

Cheers,

OP

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, ScumsOTW.

We do what we can to help curb the activities of scammers. Have you been a victim or are you just angry from seeing the scams out there?

If you've been a victim, or have information about a specific scammer, please visit our sister site, http://ScamWarners.com, and post the info the scammer is using. It will help others should they do a search for the info. You can also ask questions about the scam and get free advice.

If you're just angry from seeing all the scams out there, we can always use more baiters. Pull up a chair and start reading here.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the warm welcome, I've been a victim of these Nigerian scammers who walk around in groups and believe that they are too big to be tackled which I suppose they are physically. I was just wondering whether there is anything that anyone has done or can do to deter them from the enjoyment of scamming people and ruining peoples lives.

I have reported my experience to the police and they advised to look up action fraud which I have done and reported, but realistically little might get done.

This shouldn't be allowed to continue.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScumsOTW wrote:
I've been a victim of these Nigerian scammers

There are scammers from all over the world.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScumsOTW, I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you. As Pastor Frank says, there are scammers all over the world - it would take a bit of technical investigation to see where your scammers are from.

I do encourage you to visit our sister site https://www.scamwarners.com/ and post your emails and story there. You'll find people who can relate and empathize (not that we can't, but our mission is a bit different), and they can help you with resources and information in ways that we can't.

Stories like yours help remind us why we do what we do - our goal is to try to disrupt the scams as much as humanly possible. We are a group of volunteers who don't want to see anyone get scammed. Start with Scamwarners first - they can give you good advice - and when you've got some closure, come on over here and see what we're up to.

BEST to you!!
~Kitty La Gore

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScumsOTW wrote:
I've been a victim of these Nigerian scammers who walk around in groups and believe that they are too big to be tackled which I suppose they are physically

Excuse my confusion, but have you been a victim of Advanced Fee Fraud via email (which we do our best to battle here) or are you saying you have been a victim of violence?

As has been addressed, it is narrow minded to believe the only people scamming are Nigerian. We have and have had members here who live in that country. Experience has shown these email scammers may be found in just about every country with internet access.

We try our damndest to discourage the scammers. Our sister site www.scamwarners.com does their share to educate people on who the scammers are and how the scam works. These are our efforts to lessen the enjoyment they have while participating in their fraudulent activities.

We always appreciate hearing well thought out, realistic, and viable possibilities.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This shouldn't be allowed to continue.

No one here would argue against that. Wink Unfortunately there is no magic bullet to stop it. Scamming has been a part of life for centuries, if not longer. The "419" scams that we fight date back to the so-called "Spanish Letter" scam from the late 1500s. The techniques have evolved, especially with the advent of the Internet, but the fundamental scam has barely changed at all in 500 years.

It is a sad fact of life that no law enforcement agency will ever be able to stop it from continuing. Not that they don't try, but it is devilishly hard to prosecute.

We do all we can to waste scammers' time and resources, and our sister site, scamwarners.com, does everything possible for victim support and education. But hard as we work, we know that we are barely scratching the surface.

Education is the key. I would urge you to share your own experience with everyone you know, and even reach out to the media to try to spread the word. The more people learn about this subject, the better prepared they will be to recognize scams before falling victim.

Sadly, it simply isn't a matter of 'not allowing it to continue.' There are many laws already in place, but scammers work in the shadows. They are largely untraceable, and therefore even the strictest laws have little impact. It's an unfortunate fact of life.

I know I speak for all of my colleagues when I say that I would love nothing more than for this forum to become irrelevant because there are no more scammers. Alas, it won't happen in our lifetimes.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry that you have been a victim.

If the scammers are indeed in Nigeria, you're right that little may get done by law enforcement, unfortunately. They hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

You can, as I said before, post the information at ScamWarners.com so that it may help prevent other victims.
Additionally, if you were asked to pay money into a bank account, please send the information to one of our moderators and we can report it via our contacts. (Include the scam email text containing the bank account info).
If the scammers were using a fake website to lend credibility to their scam, post it here and we will report it as well.

ScumsOTW wrote:
I was just wondering whether there is anything that anyone has done or can do to deter them from the enjoyment of scamming people and ruining peoples lives.

We do our best to make their lives miserable. Reading some of the baits here may be cathartic for you.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic