SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly Hello all,

I've browsed the forum for a few months now learning and finally took the plunge into my first scambait.

This being my first really was to test the water, nothing fancy, just wanted to see how far i could push it and to see how they react. I guess every scammer is different but i learnt a lot from this. Its short and sweet but a lot was learnt.

I had another one also that went a little better but i've lost half the emails Sad Once i've done with them or they are done with me i leave it for a week so they don't get suspious it's me and then email bomb them to hopefully make their emails clog up that much that its pointless using it.

I've also got one of the go now that has been going for about a week and i've got some good audio from it from my K7 account ive set up.

Anyway, enough rambleing, heres my first. Feel free to give me some tips!

Scammer: Floxy Joseph
Me: Harry Ballsich

Scammer:
On 7 Mar 2015 16:47,
"Mrs. Floxy Joseph" wrote:

Dear Beloved,

My name is Mrs. Floxy Joseph, I am 48 Years old Born and brought up in Canton Zurich, Switzerland. Last year i experience restlessness and sleepless nights so my Doctor in Zurich, Switzerland sent me on a general Medical Check up which i was finally diagnosed to have cancer of the Lungs. So my Doctor fly me back to my country Switzerland. My late husbands brother wanted me dead so that he will inherit all my wealth i suffered to build. As a Christian i rather donate my money to the less privilege, orphanage homes and the Church than allow wicked people to take all when i die. Lately I discovered that my late husband’s relation know about the deposited money and their are happy that I will soon die so that they can take the money, so I will give the claim information to you before I pass on to glory.

I will give you all the details that will assist you in getting the Funds deposited with the security Company. I deposited the total of US$8,500.000.00 (Eight million five hundred united states dollars) in cash in a sealed consignment Box in disguise as (Church Evangelical Materials/Family valuables). This means that the Security Company staff does not know that the Consignment Box contains the cash to avoid Vitalization or theft until the given duration. I will send you the Claim documents (Deposit Certificate and Agreement Bond) and the contact information of the Security Company where the money is deposited in Disguise, I want to have an assurance from you that even when I die,you will not use the money wrongly and will do your best to get it from the security Company in Accra Ghana. I will die happily if I know you will use my funds in a manner pleasing to humanity when you get it.

I have to rest now due to my unusual weakness. Please pray for me my dear and respond urgently to my email so that I can be able to conclude the inheritance Hand over Authorization before I die. I anxiously await your response
my dear.

May you be blessed, as you reach me [email protected].

Best Regards,

Mrs. Floxy Joseph.

Me:
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 7:26 PM

Dear Floxy,
Im so sorry to hear this why does your family hate you so much that they want to steal your well earned money?!

Im so flattered you chose me out of all people to take receipt of your hard earned money. I will do anything you so desire in your final moments. What would you like me to do with all this money?

Me and my wife Rosetta live in a small surburba house in Florida and we have 6 children, i have a job that barely pays the rent. We'd love this money to buy a huge house for all our children to have their own rooms. Ive always dreamt of owning a Lamborghini, maybe i could buy one of these. The list would be endless of things we could buy with this much money!

What do i need to do to gain access to this gold mine of cash? Id love to see a picture of the woman who has been so grateful as to give me all this cash.

Regards

Harry

Scammer:
On 7 Mar 2015 22:06,
"Floxy Joseph" wrote:

Dear Beloved in Christ,

The money is not in a bank but in a security company. it is in cash in a sealed consignment Box in disguise as (Church Evangelical Materials/Family valuables) and it also means that the Security Company staff does not know that the Consignment Box contains the cash to avoid Vitalization or theft until the given duration.

I left money for the lawyer for the legal process, I believe what I left for him will be enough to cover the expenses, if there is anything extra the lawyer will be in better position to let you know. To be very sincere to you, the release of this money will require your traveling to Ghana, I suggested your going to Ghana because it will give you the opportunity to see things yourself and take care of it yourself that is why i requested that you send me your direct phone number, address and full name so that I will send to the lawyer to contact you.

Meanwhile I told the lawyer about meeting idea and he said that it will be better for you to visit Ghana because when you visit Ghana you will open the account where the money will be paid into before you transfer it out of Ghana another expenses you will consider there is your traveling and hotel expenses to Ghana.

He will direct you on what to do to get the money released from the security company where i deposited it, the lawyer is with the documents that was used to deposit the box containing the money in the security company, the lawyer will also get the legal documents that will make you my legal next of kin which will allow you claim the deposited box containing the money legally.

if you want to be part of this I need you to first of all pray to God and ask for His direction on this, you must get a revelation about this if you do not get any revelation please discontinue, please pray first I know that the good God that directed me to you must surely talk to you.

Remain blessed in the Lord

Best regards

Mrs. Floxy Joseph.

Me:
On 7 Mar 2015 22:34,
"Harry Ballsich" wrote:

Dear Floxy,

Im saddened you didnt answer my questions. I asked if we would be able to spend the money on a new house so each of my 6 children could have a bedroom each, and that i'd love to use this money to buy a Lamborghini. Am i able to do this Floxy?

I've also decided that the money would come in good use for hosting some high class parties, caviar doesnt come cheap now days. Floxy i also asked for a picture of you, i want to see what generous woman has left me all this money that will set me up for the rest of my life. Can you do that for me Floxy?

Im also a little confused as to why i need to travel to Ghana for the money. I have no doubt that Ghana is a wonderful and beautiful place but you live in Switzerland Floxy? Why Ghana?

I'd really like you to answer all thesequestions for me Floxy as i need to make sure we get this right for your sake. After all i wouldnt want your money going to the wrong people who dont deserve it.

All the best

Harry Ballsich

Me:
On 10 Mar 2015 11:41,
"Harry Ballsich" wrote:

Dear Floxy,

You have not replied to my email and now im worried. You said you was very ill and im hoping and praying to the god above that you are still alive and well. Floxy if you get this please email me back.

Thinking of you

Harry Ballsich

Me:
On 10 Mar 2015 11:41,
"Harry Ballsich" wrote:

Dear Floxy,

You have not replied to my email and now im worried. You said you was very ill and im hoping and praying to the god above that you are still alive and well. Floxy if you get this please email me back.

Thinking of you

Harry Ballsich

Scammer: I thought i has clawed the scammer back but this would be the last correspondence from them

On 15 Mar 2015 22:48, "Floxy Joseph" wrote:

am alive and don't need you to pay my bill as my little insurance is taking care of my bills and everything i need in the hospital besides I did not reply because you are not making sense by asking if you would be able to spend the money on a new house so each of my 6 children could have a bedroom each, and that you love to use this money to buy a Lamborghini whereby i said i need the money to be used to help the poor and needy therefore thanks for your concern.

Me:
On 15 Mar 2015 22:56
"Harry Ballsich" wrote

My dear Floxy.

The thought of all that money got the better of me. Please forgive me.
Im here to help and im prepared to send you money to help with your welfare. I've scrapped together $1500 to send over to you immediately. I know its not much but its all i can afford. If my wife found out she'd devorce me but i feel if i give you this money i can die a happy man knowing ive doon my good deed.

Floxy i will leave the ball in your court, you know where i am if you want me.....

Harry Ballsich
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice start-but this really should be in "Publish Your Work". I'm going to move the thread.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard from *another* Harry. Kinda frightening to see that someone shares my thought processes...

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic