SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

dr. donnicker

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad registered to Japan Cupid and targeting Asian women.
Details are here

Sayuri sent email to him as if she got his message on Japan Cupid. He responded so quickly. Anyone interested, please go ahead to eat. Email is davidraymond000 (atmark) hotmail.com and just tell him you found his message on JC.

Sayuri is HR manager and comparably friendly to lads, but her template is let lad's kid write an essay, and write about politics, lad dislikes that way, hahaha.

Quote:
24 Jan
Donni to Sayuri

Hi Sayuri,

How are you doing today? I hope fine.

Thanks for contacting me and is been a long time. I hope we can communicate and get to know each other better. I joined the site to look for a serious relationship and build a perfect home that will last forever. I have lived a lonely life for the past years because i wasn't ready to enter into a relationship but i am ready now so that was why i joined this site. I guess i need happiness back into my life. I believe in fate and i hope fate can bring the right woman to me.

Well, i lost my wife 5 years ago. She died of heart attack. It was a terrible experience but i thank God that i have decided to move on. I have lived in a lonely life without any woman for the past 5 years but now am ready for a serious relationship and to be happy again in life. You know life without a true partner is meaningless. I hope our communication can bring something positive in our lives.

I live with my dad and my daughter. My dad is suffering from Dementia so he stays in the care home for his treatment. He is doing fine and getting better everyday. My daughter is 12 years old. My work is always busy but i make out time in my relationship. I will try as much as possible to mail you every day and i expect you to do the same if you want a positive relationship. I work from 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday. I have off days on Saturday and Sunday.

Nevertheless, i am looking a woman who will love me, care for me and ready to build a strong home with me. I am not looking for a woman because am lonely or because i want to forget about my past but am looking for a woman whom i will cherish and love till the end of time. I believe in love and i know how to make a woman smile. I also believe in long distance relationship so it will not be a problem between us. I hope you understand.

I specialized in Surgeon and Dermatologist. I also do supply and installation of medical equipments. Please tell me about your family. Do you have siblings? What about your parents. I will be glad to know more about you and please do not hesitate to ask any question. I attached some photos to you. Please take good care of you and have a great day. Once again am glad to meet you. I will be waiting to hear from you. My full name is David xxxxx xxxxxxxx but friends call me Donni.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours David.

24 Jan
Sayuri to donni

Hello, Dr. David xxxxxx, ok, let me call you Donni.

Sorry to hear about your wife. I am sure you never forget her as your good memory.

But why you registered to JC? That is for people interested to Japanese people. Do you have fantasy in Japanese women? The tradition of submissive Japanese wives are gone already. I am college graduate and at management position at work, I do not cook and do not do any chores. I am ambitious about my promotion. My boss expects me to become leader in HR dept. I am not submissive to men but expect equality between different genders. I do accept diversity, so I do have friends who are gays and lesbians too. I hate conservative people. Are you sure you interested to me?

Well, I am originally from Hokkaido, and my parents live in Sapporo, capital of Hokkaido. It is really cold place, compared with Tokyo area, but I love my home town. Beautiful when it snows. I do not have siblings. So my parents expect me to let me bear my family name, this means if I am getting married, then surname still remain as Kuriyama and never change my surname.

My work days are from Monday to Friday. Regular working hours are from 8 am to 5 pm. But I usually work until late and eat outside. I bring my laptop home, so I do work during night time and also weekends if needed.

What is your daughter's name? What is your plan with your daughter if you are marrying to someone outside of your country? I do not know how to raise teenagers. Therefore I am not capable of accepting her. I have a friend who has recently divorced because she could not get along with her step son at teenage. Teenagers are really difficult. I do not want to experience like what she did.

What is your plan to care your father? Who will care him and how? I think care of old parents are really important in this aging society. I would like to know your view of aging society and how you want to deal with.

What is your view about ISIS? Now 2 Japanese men are caught by them and they are threatening Japanese government.

How do you think about US and Cuba relations?

You mention about your gods. Are you Christian? Then why you look for Asian woman? Here is said to be Buddhist/Shinto country but nowadays we say we are free thinkers or atheist. I am sure Christians dislike such. How do you think?

Regards

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an email saying I had seen him on Japan Cupid.

6 minutes later I got this:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. Tell me about you. What do you do? Why are you responding to my mail now? I would like to see your pictures. Take care and regards.

Now that's what I call quick !!! It's really late here now so he'll have to wait. I thought I'd email him just after reading this and get a reply over the weeked. 6 minutes ! That's a record.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DA, I think this guy is the one I did bait before ... he repeats " do you understand?" and was kicked away by Kiwako. If just follow his script, then will run into doc. in Mexico and needs money, hahaha.

Quote:
Hi Sayuri,

How are you doing? I hope fine.

Thanks for your mail and telling me about your family. I am so honored to meet you and i believe proper communication would help us to build a strong relationship. I am a man who knows how to make a woman smile. I have a good heart and i know how to bring happiness in a woman's life. I understand the true feelings of a woman and i want you to understand my own feelings. We really need to be happy in our lives. Mutual communication is important in a relationship.

Midori, i want us to be sincere, honest, faithful and trust each other because this is the only way we could build a good relationship. It is a big challenge especially the fact that we have different cultures but let's believe we can make it. I hope you understand. You seems to be a sincere woman and i want to assure you that you are communicating with a sincere man.

I want you to forget whatever experience you had in your past love life and believe in the future. I want you to know that the right man you need is here to make you happy and bring out the best in you. I believe in love and i do love with all my heart when i find the right woman to love. Distance would not be a problem between us. We should know each other very well and i will visit you in Japan or you could visit me in London.

About my family. I am the only child of my parents. I do not have any brother or sister. My mother died 16 years ago. I live with my father and my daughter. My dad suffers from Dementia but he is getting much better now. My dad has been worried about my lonely life and want me to marry again. He will be happy if i tell him about you.

I am really honored to meet you. I believe that our meeting from the site will be a blessing to us. I do believe in fate and am sure we can achieve a perfect home if we were meant to be together. Do you understand. I am not playing games and i am not here to cheat any woman. I hope you won't play games with me. We should be serious and have open mind. We also need to write always because constant communication will help us to build a good relationship. Do you understand.

I joined this site because i want a Japanese woman for a relationship. I previously had a Japanese girl friend when i graduated from the university. She was nice and honest to me but her family wanted her to marry a Japanese man. We got separated and my good experience with her made me to join this site and look for a Japanese woman. I am interested in you.

My daughter's name is Cherry. If i marry a Japanese woman, i will live with her anywhere she likes. My daughter can live with me and my partner. She will soon be an adult so she can live anywhere she likes. I have a nanny who takes care of my father and my father is OK to live anywhere OK. I don't have anything to say about ISIS but i just pray that they will be peace. Also peace between Cuba and American. I am sorry for the 2 Japanese men who were caught by the ISIS. Do not worry about our religion.

I know you will be busy with your work but you should do your best and write on time. I will also write you everyday. Please tell me more about you and ask me any question. The easiest way for us to succeed is by asking each other questions. I will like to ask you few questions. What makes you happy? Have you had any relationship or experience on internet before?

I am doing fine though it was a hectic day. I am off tomorrow. I will do laundry, cook, go to gym, shopping and watch football at home. Take care of you and have a wonderful weekend. I would like to see your pictures.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Donni.

Hi Donni

Sorry for late response. I was very busy these days, prepare for last year's focal and making plan for next year. My manager rate me very high and I am expecting to promote from April this year. I need to take extra efforts now to achieve my goals. I do not think I can take effort to correspond with you so frequently, do you mind?

How are you doing? I hope you had nice days there.

Regards

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Donni to me

Hi Sayuri,

How are you doing? I hope great.

Thank you for writing me. It was so nice of you to write me after my long email to you. What I appreciate most is that you created the time out of your very busy schedule to read my long email and respond to it. I was as trying to explain myself very well to you. I was just trying to be as open as I can so that you will know this man that is interested in developing a relationship with you.

I would be the happiest man in the planet earth to be in a relationship again. I actually thought it was over for me but at long run I started feeling for myself and registered on the site. Today I am happy that I did because it has given me the opportunity to meet you. I think at this stage, I should tell you more about me so that you will know me better. One of the things that make me feel so happy is to visit the beach. I love to watch the sun set and play many games at the beach side. I love to Para-sail and other activities in the beach. Do you know that water can speak to a soul? I will interpret it for you when we go to the beach together.

I like seeing football, movies and listening to music. I like climbing mountains though I have only climbed once at Dublin. I feel very young both physically and mentally. I understand we may have had some good and worst experiences in our previous relationship but we should try to let the past go and focus on the future because it is only in the future that there is hope. I have forgotten about my past love experience and I would like you to do the same. Bear in mind that I am here for a serious relationship. I do not come to cheat on you or break your heart but I am here to make you a complete woman and make you feel like other women.

More about me, I am a man that have never had any heartbreak in my life so do not know how it feel. You know I have been out of relationship since I lost my wife. I always say that I believe in one man one woman. My problem is that when I love a woman, I love her blindly that nothing would change or alter my love for her. It is because of this that I always protect myself from falling in love and the best way to do it is to stay out of any form of relationship which I have done for 5 years now.

I have finally decided that I should give joy to my life again so I registered on the site, cos I m not into bar scene. I have found you so let me use the energy to make it work if you can let me as I really want a serious relationship. I would ask you few questions. What are you likes and dislikes? Your hobby? Your blood group? Your best food? And your best colour?

I will anxiously expect your response as it gives me joy when I see your email in my inbox. Like i said, i want you to forget all your past experience and move on. This is our time of happiness OK. Take care of you. Do not hesitate to ask any question.

My regard always.

David.

Sayuri to Donni
Thanks for response. I am glad to hear from you, however, I am very busy person and can't meet your expectation of corresponding so quickly.

I like winter sports such as ski and snow boards. I like swimming too. But I do not believe water or mountain speaks to human. These are just materials and nothing else. No spirit or anything in it.

I like SciFi and mysteries, and Japanese Animation and SFX monster movies. Godzilla and Ultraman are my favorites, and I also like Case Closed. I like Gundam series especially classics.

Why should you know blood group? Do you believe in blood type versus personality? That's just myths.

Foods I like spicy foods. I do not cook, so usually eat out. I start my breakfast at station cafe, just eat standing at the counter. Lunch, I have at office cafeteria or eat at desk when I am busy. For dinner, I usually eat out with colleagues, and after dinner, go out for drinking.

Color I like is black. Black color fits to any color, and also black is color for villains. I like monster movie and animation villains.

Regards

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he dropped me but came back after 3 weeks. He mentions he is back from Mexico and I guess he was on "in Mexico need money" scam with real victim.

Quote:

Hi Sayuri,

Thanks for your mail and i am sorry for my late reply. I went to Mexico to sign up a contract. I came back yesterday and i found your mail. I hope you are good. I do not have access t my email while i was in Mexico. I hope you have not forgotten about me.

I am so happy and please i want to continue to be happy with you. I want this feelings to continue forever and i promise to make you smile always because i am the type of man who knows how to make a woman smile. I do not come to play games but i came to love and care with all my heart. I have been longing to meet my soul mate. I met an Angel like you, so i do not need to let you go. We really need each other now to make our lives complete.

Please forget whatever sad experience you had in your past love and believe it is over. I think you are the reason for all my misfortune and i am happy that i found you in my life. Do not think that i am writing to win your heart and at last i will betray you, NO i am writing to express my everlasting feelings and the feelings that will take us to greater height. I want us to feel love together and believe in love forever. I hope you understand.

My hobbies are travel, cooking, shopping, watch football, listen to music, watch movies, go out for dinner with my partner and walk along the beach. My best colors are Black, Yellow and White. My blood group is O+. My birthday is on the 24th October 1969. My father is on 14th February 1933 and my daughter Cherry is on 23rd November 2002. I like to eat Japanese food like sushi, miso soup and pasta. I like Chinese food and Italian food but i like all English food. My best is Rice, vegetables and fish.

I don't take any hard drug or smoke. I drink alcohol occasionally especially when i go to the pub with my partner or when am lonely at home or stress up at work. I will drink 2 glasses of wine and sleep. I want a woman who will love me, care for me, understand my feelings and do not cheat on me. I am a faithful man and i like my partner to be faithful. I hate lies, cheat and rude. I don't cheat.

I am not violent and am not rude. I like to respect my partner's opinion and i don't force her to go against her wish. I believe the most important thing in a relationship is understanding and trust. We should always understand each other and trust each other no matter the circumstance around us. I don't believe in blood group personality. I just asked.

I am happy with our communication and i want us to continue this way. I promise to make you happy and bring out the best in you OK. My daughter is doing fine. Take care of you and bear in mind that a new day has come into your life. I will make you a perfect woman if you give me the chance. Please have a good weekend and do not hesitate to ask any question.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

Yours David.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Sayuri replied;

Hi David

Thanks for email. I was also away to California for meetings and trainings last 2 weeks and have been busy. How was your trip to Mexico?

I do not believe men with wings, so your expression saying you met angel as describe about me does not really delight me. It is disgusting. I am not winged monster like imaginary Angels but I am realistic human being.

I am not quite sure what you mean by saying "Please forget whatever sad experience you had in your past love and believe it is over. " have I ever told you I has sad experiences and past love or something? Or are you talking about someone else? If so, go back to that woman who had sad past and had past love she has to forget about.

I am realistic and would like to know your political view. Tell me more about how you think about current EU economy versus Greek. What is your view about war against terrorism? How do you think terrorist idiots like ISIS, Boko Haram, Taliban etc. can be eliminated from the world?

Regards
Sayuri

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't remember which one it was but I had one with this script as well... even down to the vegetables and fish !

He has a Nanny for his father but his daughter is ok she can live anywhere. His father can live anywhere too which does sound like you'll get them all to live with you anywhere in the world.

Sayuri isn't romantic is she? 'Whisper sweet nothing in my ear about Boko Haram and ISIS'.. and evil winged men !

Love her ! Can't wait for the reaction of him asking for money !

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps his script by rejecting to react on winged moster and politics Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

Hi Sayuri,

Thanks for your mail. I had a busy day but am OK. I am not contacting any other woman. You miss understood what i said by you should forget your past experience. I want to tell you more on my personality. I am an easy going person, straight-forward and direct, kind and good hearted. I like nature a lot, and I go mountain biking. I do not gamble or go to pubs and clubs. I do not smoke, however, I am quite an organized person, and I like my home to be clean and tidy. Among my friends, I am well liked because I am honest, helpful, and caring. I reach out to people easily with my sincerity.

My weakness is, perhaps I tend to trust people too easily especially in a relationship. To me, once I am committed to someone in a relationship, I will do all I can to nurture it, to make sure it works and grows. In some cases, I failed to realize that it takes two hands to clap and got myself burnt as a result of it. I can be romantic and sexy if my partner appreciates me and at the same time, I feel comfortable about it. Most men tend to hold back their emotions especially in the public but am not like that. If I feel like kissing my love one, I will just do it regardless of where i am.

For me, my ideal partner in life is someone who respects me, loves me dearly, and in return allows me to cherish and shower my care on her. I know I have the capacity to love more and more, days after days, provided that she appreciates and treasure me. I am not interested in politics so i don't have anything to say about the EU economy. About the terrorist. The world are fighting to stop them. The British Army and American army are working hard to stop those terrorist. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Tell me mtoe about your personality. My trip was good. I hope yours was great.

Thanks and regards,

Yours David.

Hi David

Disappointed that you are not interested to politics and world affairs. I expect my partner to be able to discuss and argue about politics. Because man and woman live together is a little politics. You can't make a family only with love and kisses. It's economics, politics, diplomacy, etc. to run a family and interact with society outside of family.

You said I can ask you questions and you know how to satisfy women. So you satisfy me with replying to what I respect. I hate sweet and lovely empty words. Anyone can write that without heart.

Please tell me which political parties you support. I am anti-LDP and hate current PM, Abe-idiot. Democrats not doing well too, so I am recently into Communist Party.

What is your view about education? How your daughter wanted to be educated? What subjects she is good? What is her political view and how do you think about her view?

What is your view about work and use of female resources as leaders?

Regards

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate the lists of how great they think about themselves. Do people do that in real life? Do you think they really understand what they are saying when they praise themselves so highly.

Quote:
I like my home to be clean and tidy.

Is this an instruction?

Quote:
am well liked because I am honest, helpful, and caring. I reach out to people easily with my sincerity.

Really, would anyone who hasn't go the e-book of scamming say these things about themselves?
Quote:
ideal partner in life is someone who respects me, loves me dearly, and in return allows me to cherish and shower my care on her

so someone totally submissive then?Someone who does as she is told? Ugh ! it's dreadful isn't it. !

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoomAngel

Yes, real good person never say how good they are because people around such person knows how good he or she is.

And lads always want to be respected, hahaha. Who respects such dirty scammers!!

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing Kaede.... they never fail to give us something to laugh at !

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoomAngel, you're right Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic