SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What a nice lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character just fell through the roof and is in the hospital now. Father Wankelotte informed my lad about the condition of Mr. Pastrami. Now he is really worried!
Quote:
Good Day Dear Mr.Father Wankelotte

How are you doing and how is your family hope you all are doing well over there over there as well?? So you mail was receive and very well understood I must say this to you God Will never let you and your family down God will always be with you and your family for the good that you have do for my Brother In Jesus Name Amen.

So Dear Mr.Father Wankelotte, How is Mr. Pastrami how is he doing? how is he health have he be able to talk to you ? I hope he is getting much better I'm so much worried about him he is very nice and good Man, Please Mr.Father Wankelotte I beg you always try and visit him all the time to know how much better he look and please take him as your brother once he gett much better I will tell him more about you the good that you have done for him once he get much better I will tell him to reward you with a good thing.

So please Dear Mr.Father Wankelotte make sure the payment slip is very save and keep very well,.......... So please always do your best for him until he get back to his normer fitness and always be a Good Man and God will bless you and your family for the good that you have do for Mr.Pastrami my Brother. So please always keep me update about him how much better he was, and always send my regards to him I miss him so much he is a Good Man I will always pray for him all the time and please always help me pray for him to recover on time. please always try and pay him a visit on how much better he is and always keep me update about him as well Okay.

Please please Send me your cell phone number to speak to you on phone please I beg you just do that for me so that I will call you any time you are with him I will speak to him with your phone Okay.

Thanks for your understanding and God Bless you all and your family and always send my regards to Mr.Pastrami.
Regards
Lance Robert

Really nice lad Very Happy

Last edited by Mattaz on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish nice lads weren't criminals Sad . I enjoy baiting, but I can't help but feel sorry sometimes for the lads. I do realize that they fully deserve it; I just have a natural reaction to things like that.

"make sure you make the payment as soon as possible for the Great Gugaga isn't that patient with new members." Illuminati Scammer
"I will be jailed for criminal activities, I am a knight in my church" - Clint

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x10 United Kingdom x20 United Arab Emirates x3 Ghana x4 United States x8 Togo x2 South Africa Canada x2 France x2 Ivory Coast Hong Kong Thailand x3 Australia :flag_haggis: x2 misc. domains (no location) x7 Cellphone
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Mattaz character fell through a roof and the lad's response is...

Mattaz wrote:

So please Dear Mr.Father make sure the payment slip is very save and keep very well,..........

What exactly are you feeling sorry for here...?

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey

Last edited by Padme on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't worry, huskywowzer, you'll get over that feeling fairly soon Wink I'm at the stage where a "nice" lad makes me even more determined to cause him pain, knowing the pain he could potentially inflict...

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@huskywowzer
You should be glad you have that natural reaction. Otherwise you would be a psychopath. I sometimes feel sorry too for those nitwits , then I scroll back in the mails and you will only see lads shouting: GIVE ME THE MONEY!!!
They are not nice, they're good in manipulation... euh some of them Very Happy

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well said, Mattaz.

I remember, during my Hell Safari, feeling concerned that I might be 'baiting a Lad to death' as he suffered in Parakou. I had a chat with a Moderator about this and soon realised that my natural feeling of empathy was misplaced.

We are humans. It happens.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic