SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

spark down my spin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake soldier brought to you by Mingle2:

http://mingle2.com/user/view/10187376

Week one on Mingle2:

Quote:

I'm Sgt johnson i work for the US Army.....have been divorce i haven't gotten a chance to work a relationship out...but i guess i wanna give it a trial now and see how it goes i don't mind going extra miles to seek for a true love...i love kids and family...i believe they are the best thing that could ever happen to someone ...What do you seek in your ideal man ?Am a caring man who show my woman what true love mean. I work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, i love going to the beach , listen to music , love talking a walk, love going to movies I would descried myself as very caring a gentle and positive person very generous and like life and like meeting people. I am an easy going person with great seance of humor ......it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality. i believe life without love is like an harp without string, everyone need love,and i think i deserve a good woman.i love to walk along the beach with my woman holding hands seeing the breeze and talking romantic stories,and also watching the sunset together,I hope to find the same qualities in the person that i am seeking for as a friend or something beyond ,i would love to get to know more about you if you don't mind,looking forward to read from you.

Quote:
what is your first name?

Quote:
jonhson, and Thanks for the response. Indeed i could say, you make me feel a spark down my spin.. I will love to get to know more and more about you. From your profile you sound great and wonderful..You can as well add to your messenger list so we can hook up for a chat. I believe its gonna help us get to know more about each other real fast. It will be great to know more about you. And here is a little about me; A very good friend of mine got me started on the site as a way of finding my soul mate..

Quote:

Johnson, so what is your last name?

Quote:
stephen, but baby you ask of my first name i told you. now you asking of my second name, it ring a bell?

Quote:

i sent you email you never answer me

Quote:

baby did you have my email account with you?

Quote:
It's in your profile

Quote:
am gonna reply your email now baby

Quote:
i will try to login to my mail and reply you now dear

Quote:
baby i was very unable to view the message in my mail box, baby just try and copy the message and send it to me hete baby

Quote:

ah, I don't feel like it.

Quote:

give me your email let me add you up baby or you add me on kik, SteveLad its my username. hope to here from you soo soon

Quote:

Don't call me baby.
What the hell is kik?

Quote:
its just a charting application

Quote:

I already emailed you but you were too busy to check your emails.
I need a man that puts me first in his life, that isn't you.

good luck to you, but we are not a match
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Week two on Mingle2:

Quote:
I can't find any mail of you in my inbox dear

Quote:

You probably deleted it.
I'm not happy.

Quote:
am sorry, I don't delete it, baby please let's chat out of here

Quote:
why?

Quote:
baby let's chat on messenger or kik, SteveLad. that's my kik username

Quote:
I don't yahoo
I don't yahoo chat
If you read my profile you would know that but you didn't

Quote:
ooh sorry baby, how can we chat much more better now baby?

Quote:
we can chat here, you know, like we have been doing.
Unless you want me to email you?
But regarding chat, that magic happens right here.

Quote:
baby can you email me? here is my mail BadLad@fakeSoldier

Quote:

Don't call me baby
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic