SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slow train to Zürich

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Sunday another diplomat claimed to have arrived in Zürich to meet his <strike>client</strike> victim and hand over the consignment (after receiving the required fees). Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned and the victim couldn't find him at the agreed meeting point. The diplomat texted to say that he had arrived at 16:30. Then over the next couple of hours there were various ignored calls and texts and at 18:30, this wonderful text

Quote:
Sir,how could you do such a thing?had being here waiting all time.I came in respect of you,being stranded here, and same time i left my family back home,and non place to pass the nigh cause am not with money on me here to pass the night in any of the hotel,pls can you just get me a ticket back to Belgium tonight?my wife she is upset to send me money for my hotel bills and ticket back home

All the time emails were coming from the main lad, which were replied to after a suitable time to say that the vic had been at the meeting point, but no one had approached him and he had heard nothing further from the diplomat.

I was still skeptical whether anyone had actually been in Zürich and if so, where they had come from (he uses his Belgian phone all the time). Last night, I received the below train ticket - he went for the "cheap" option of travelling by train, rather than the much quicker, but a bit more expensive option of flying.

That's €120 just for his journey to Zürich. I don't know where he stayed over night, but hotels are not cheap in Switzerland and nor is the food. I'm hoping to get a full breakdown of his costs so that I can reimburse him Twisted Evil

Timewise it's pretty much a 10 hour trip though Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany to Basel and then a change for a train to Zürich - assuming all his connections worked.

What a lovely way to spend your Sunday (and Monday). Pith Helmet

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another great job! You're turning Zurich into quite the lad destination... Thumbs up

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job!

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Google Maps doesn't show distances for train journeys and the road journey is a lot more direct and for shorter, but another site I found shows the disance for some journeys and that came back with a distance of about 675km (about 420 miles for the metrically challenged).

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
metrically challenged

Very HappyVery Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the fastest connections (6-7hours) I found used paris as hub, and depending on the distance, require either a nice walk or a ride with the taxi or with public transportation in paris.

but the TGV is quite expensive and the ticket doesn't indicate a ride on the TGV.

google has found an other connection, which requires to switch the train ~10 times, and gives laddy a 11 hour ride.

great work, I guess, he really hated it Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Google gave the trip via Paris as the first choice, but I think they went for the longer route as they said he would be leaving early morning

Fryer wrote:
quite the lad destination... Thumbs up

It's an ideal lad destination - cold (especially if you're wearing your "best" fake diplomat clothing - I doubt he though to wear proper winterwear), very expensive, difficult languagewise for your average lad (if you don't make an attempt to speak even basic German, many people will forget how to speak English, especially if you are the stereotypical fake diplomat).

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His ticket is routed :
Antwerp - Sterpenich - Luxembourg - Bettembourg - Remilly- Strasbourg.

The ticket inspection stamps show him travelling on trains :

3328 & 0091 in Belgium and 0091 in France.

Train 0091 is the 07:43 Bruxelles to Basels SBB
EC 91
VAUBAN 07:43 Basel SBB
Bruxelles-Nord 07:43 - Bruxelles-Schuman 07:50 - Bruxelles-Luxembourg 07:53 - Ottignies 08:16 • Luxembourg 10:50 - Thionville 11:20 - Metz Ville 11:41 - Strasbourg Ville 13:02 - Mulhouse Ville 14:09 - Basel SBB 14:34

Train 3328 is the 07:39 Antwerpen to Bruxelles Nord, arriving 08:43, so either ticket inspector had the wrong train number on his stamper or the lad was lucky to make a connection into a late running IC train.
His connection was on train 9213, a TGV service from Paris which arrived in Basel (booked time) 15:26 and departed at 15:33, which adds to the idea that he made a late running connection in Brussels. Arrival time in Zurich at 16:26.

You'll need to ask for copies of his return trip tickets so we can see what he did to get back.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks IG, the arrival times in Basel and Zürich make sense - he sent me a text at 16:24 to say he was at Zürich station and one that I missed before at half past 3 to say he was in Switzerland and would text when he got to Zürich.

I've asked for a copy of his return tickets so I can reimburse him and also his hotel bill (if he stayed in one).

I'm guessing that the ticket was some sort of cheap flexible off-peak one, so hopefully the return journey on a Monday morning will have been a lot more expensive.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just out of curiosity, what would a one way ticket cost?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if one of you could send one of the lads here january-early march, given enough luck, there's -20 degrees of sweet freezing blizzard waiting for them Smile (that's -4 degrees fahrenheit)

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what would a one way ticket cost?

According to the Swiss rail website, a ticket for tomorrow morning from Zürich to Antwerp ranges from Fr. 155 to Fr. 220 (€145 to €205) depending on the route. I don't know whether he'd get those prices if he tried to buy from the ticket office on the day.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess, the main problem with calculating the price is, that the different national rail companies have different plans, and they have an agreement that they can sell tickets of other rail-networks. meaning: laddy buys a ticket in antwerp for the whole journey, even if he uses the DB-net. and now it gets complicated: they all charge different prices. so it is possible that the very same ticket bought in belgium is cheaper than in germany.

and departing from switzerland usually is really expensive Twisted Evil

regarding his hotel-bill: I expect it to be very expensive, because there are no really cheap hotels in zürich, and if the victim wants to meet with the lad in his hotel, the victim would get a very bad impression. after all, he poses as a diplomat Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo!!

After traveling for so long, I think the diplomat should have tried harder not to ruin the rendezvous. Smile

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, B8er!

We should send the lad a copy of "Ticket to Ride". Sounds like he might be a natural...

http://www.daysofwonder.com/tickettoride/en/europe/

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, B8er. Stranded lad emails are thing of beauty. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Very Happy

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a decent jaunt! Great Job! Thumbs up
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like seeing lads ticked off. Or ticketed off, as the case may be.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on the safari! I love reading about lads wasting their time and money traveling. With the recent jump in the value of the Swiss franc, it must have cost him dearly. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How did he manage to scan those pictures in? Must have been expensive if he had to use an internet cafe ... Great Work!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Conveniently, the "diplomat" has thrown away his hotel bill and return ticket, but this is his claimed expenses

Quote:
i think we should act fast cause he said his hotel bills cost him, 336 franc for two days and also his coming back bills cost him 210 franc, that of coming to Zurich cost him 120.40 cents and he can not estimate his feeding expenses cause he was perplexed that very day.

I'm not sure why he stayed in Zürich for 2 days (they claim he returned Tuesday), but the train fare is around the cost I got off the Swiss Rail website. He says he stayed at the Ibis hotel, and the price could be accurate.

He won't be getting refunded though as he can't prove it.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he can not estimate his feeding expenses cause he was perplexed that very day.

Sounds like a very successful bait! Laughing

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic