SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Snake Handelr Preacher gets an e-mail....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I moved this guy to the surplus bin if you wanna crack at him.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261817&highlight=pablo

From Mr Pablo D,

Please let all correspondence be on my personal email address
pablo*******@yahoo.co.jp

Kindest Attention:

My name is Mr Pablo D-, I am from Portugal . I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as few close friends .I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity rganizations,as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far,I have Distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,Somalia and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Thirty Million United States Dollars($30,000,000,00) that I have with an Finance Vaulting Unit Abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.

N/B:

Kindly note that 30% of this funds must go to the tsunami victims,50% to other Charity Organization and 20% for your effort and time.

I cannot talk with you on the phone due to my health situation, as I am using my Lap Top Computer to communicate with you. You should respond to this e-mail if you are interested in carrying out this assignment on my behalf.

God be with you.
Mr Pablo D

Please let all correspondence be on my personal email address
pablo******@yahoo.co.jp
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my e-mail to Pablo:
Mr Pablo D,

i am so sad to know you have receved the cancer for your evil was. God is truley mad with you. however He is the MERCIFUL one and it is He who is Judge and not you or me. i am sure that you are willing to redeem your soul from the Wicked One and excape the Hell Fire by doing the just deeds and giving all your welth away to the charities. what shall a man gain if he owns the whole world and lost his own soul. i rebuke the Devil and i command that deemon of Esophageal cancer to come out in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!!!! Amen!

Do you know about the Reverand Prophet T.B.Joshua? He is a mighty man of god. you should fly to his Chirch from Portugal. I have understanding he is in Africa. I have travled to his church many times and i can testify that i have seen with my own eyes him casting out demons from people, he can heal the sick and cast out you deemons i know this. Pleese know that I am praying for you at this moment.

I am understanding that we have never met but I want you to know that you are my brother and I love you and that i will do anything that i can to help you.

I am so sorry that your family is so greedy and they do not wish to do the right thing. please understand that I am your family now and i will do whatever you need to make your soul right with God. We will see each other in heaven some day.

May peace be upon you.
Love, Lewis Siffer

next e-mail from Pablo

Dear Mr. Lewis Siffer

Thanks for your e-mail and your willingness to assist me in distributing the funds. I am sending copies of my pictures to you to justify my reason for contacting you including the picture of the trunk box of funds you wont to claim on my behalf and disbust.

I have been greatly disappointed by my family members, they have failed to carry out all the instructions I gave to them when I shared all my assets to them.

As I write you this mail everybody has abandoned me in the hospital.

The most painful aspect is my wife, I hear that she is now having an affair with another man; she could not even wait for me to die. I am happy that my wish is about to be carried out, since my immediate family has decided to act wickedly, I have sworn that they shall not know about this money.

It must go to charity so that I can make peace with my soul. I strongly believe that life on the Earth is temporary, but our Soul is eternal and further existence is defined b y God and depends on how and what the man lived for.

My disease is not a punishment but God favour to me because I have cleaned my soul by it. Suffering always cleans.

Also good deeds clean our soul.

I deposited the fund in a SECURITY COMPANY IN ONE OF THE EUROPIAN CONTINENT SPAIN you need to reassure me that you can handle this transaction and that you promise to distribute the money to charity organizations especially the Tsunami victims.

I have been very rude to people all my life, that is the reason why I want to do a little good so that I can have peace in my soul and also when I die at least it will be on record that I helped changed somebody's life for good. I have completely realized that one can be happy only if he takes care of other people, 'That is when one thinks of other happiness and what is to be helpful for others.

My trust and my wishes are sacred for you and I want you to be responsible not before me, but before God. I would have loved to speak with you, but unfortunately this cancer has made it almost impossible for me to speak . I feel serious pain each time I want to speak.

We can always communicate through the e-mail.

Please take note very well.

1. Kindly note that 30% of this funds must go to the tsunami victims,50% to other Charity Organization and 20% for your effort and time.

2.Please take note that you are in a very right hand ,am real and legit.Also i will like you to let me no when you will be travelling to spain and sign the release documents of the trunk box on my behalf,If you cannot travel to spain and sign the documents ,that means they will have to deliver the trunk box of funds to your door step in your country through their diplomatic agent courier services.

3.As soon as i duelly see that you are really ready to assist me,i will send you the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT document that back this funds up,which will enable the SECURITY COMPANY in SPAIN to release the trunk box of the funds to you on my behalf.

4.Please i will like you to kindly keep this project confidential secrecy for seurity reasons.Also i will like you to let me no how soon you can make the trip to spain and sign the release documents of the trunk box of funds.

5.Also please i wont you to take note that i will be going for my operation treatment very soon,so please i wont you to always pray for me so that i can survive.

6.To no that you really wont to assist me carryout my wishes,I wont you to send to me your full contact informations and ANY OF YOUR PHOTO PICTURE so that i can forward it to them in spain so that they can contact you and discuss with you how the trunk consignment box of funds can be claim by you and transfer to your original bank account in your country.

7.In my next response to you after i duelly get your possitive reply am going to send you the document of claim which is certificate of deposit and the contact information of the SECURITY COMPANY in spain so that you can open contact with them regarding how the trunk box of funds canbe release to you.

Please note that I do not intend to cause you any problems, this money belongs to me, all you need to do is to help me distribute it as I have instructed.

My doctors informed me that I have about Eight weeks to live, so you can see why I am desperate to conclude this project before I pass away.
I thank God that He sent me my teacher (THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH) who gave me the most important and useful knowledge about soul. Now my soul is preparing for the most important thing :to face God . As soon as I hear from you,I will send to you a copy of the certificate of deposit which was issued to me when I deposited the FUND (money) With the SECURITY COMPANY in SPAIN, also I will notify them that I have nominated you to collect the consignments on my behalf.

I hope to hear from you soon.
May God bless you and your family.

Mr Pablo Dench Pirez
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/pablo1_zpsmn0erq7v.jpeg?t=1424308919
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/pablo2_zpse8hh41q8.jpeg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/pablo3_zpsmdk0ok7f.jpeg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/pablo4_zpskz6p6q6g.jpeg?t=1424309023
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/pablo5_zps1ft6zdnu.jpeg?t=1424309023
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/pablo6_zpsp3xorqlv.jpeg?t=1424309023

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:08 am; edited 6 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next e-mail i shoot off with this...

Dear Mr.Pablo,

Thank you agin for rembering to e-mail me at this time with your poor health.thank you for
your sweet loving kindness in regards to sending me the pictures of yourself. i can see
you are indeed vey sick now, but it is also evadent that before your poor health you were
a hadsome man. the Lord has smitten you in his wrath and furious anger! but blessid is he
whom the Lord punishes for whome the lord loveth He punishes. you are a wise man to have
understanding that suffering brings clensing. My you suffer greatley in this life so you
may excape the eternal torment of Hell Fire!

1. I HAVE THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS YOU ARE NEEDING:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i remind you that i am praying for you. I SAY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS DEMONS COME OUT!
AMEN!!!

SATON COME OUT OF MR. PABLO NOW!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. I AM A PREACHER
3. THE CHURCH NAME:
*THE TEMPLE OF THE HEBREW ISRAELITES*
*******Dr.
Houston, Tx 77067
4. I INCLUDED PICTURES AS YOU
REQUESTED:--------------------------------------------------------------------
a.PICTURES OF MYSELF AS A
BOY----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/church3_zpsu9b9n2vo.jpeg

B.PICTURES OF MYSELF AS A YOUNG
MAN----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/church222_zpsmdza0cxg.jpg

C.PICTURES OF MYSELF AT MY CURRENT AGE
-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/CHURCH111_zps6qzezoj0.jpeg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/preacher%202_zpsa4hmstck.jpg

d.PICTURES OF MY CHURCH

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/church2_zpsvdv5j9hz.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e.PICTURES OF DEAR MOTHER (she has passed on to be with the Lord and His holy Angles)------------------

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/mum_zpsakcowvc8.jpg

5. My e-mail adress is:
*******@inbox.com
for furthur info. pay attentin to this link and wach full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxo3UE5OnC8
(Note to eaters this video /\ is NSFW!!!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please tell me whitch piccture you like best.
tell me your mailing adress so i can send you a framed and autographed photo of myself so
you can hang it on you wall. it has been blessed and it will keep the Devil out of your
house.------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I will be making the arrangements to going to Spain.
I need you to direct me the following informations:
1. can you send me the
teckets?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. what plane will i be flying
on?--------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. will i need a visa to go to Spain? (I needed one to go to Africa and visit my dear
friend Prophet TB Joshua)
4.Are you able to visit here? My church will pray for you and we will baptize you for
healing and cast out devils from your sick body.

I repeat myself this time, but I must say that I am your Brother now. I feel the
connection between us is by God our CREATOR, and nothing can distroy something God Himself
made. I want you to know it is my personal responsability as a PREACHER AND MAN OF GOD to
be of service to you in your time of need. I feel as though you are a gift sent by God
Himself, and i Love you and i will do anything to help you excape going to Hell. what kind
of preacher would i be if i didn't help save one of God's lost sheep.

Now I am not compfortable disscusing money with a sick man but i suppose it is nessicary.
you say that 50% is to be donated to charitys %30 to tsunomi victoms and 20% to myself.
well i do not need any mony. i am an old man, and i will be in the position you find
youself in. God dose not accept greedy souls into Heaven.I say unto you, Mattew 19:24 "It
is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into
the kingdom of God." I would rather donate 50% to my church THE TEMPLE OF THE HEBREW
ISRAELITES because this is a good charitie and we heal the sick like yourself. the other
50% we can donate to tsunami victoms.

it was a pleasure to hear back from you.
i Love you.
yours, Rev. Lewis Siffer

ps. send me more pictures of yourself.God Bless you!

next e-mail
Dear Rev. Lewis Siffer,

Good to hear from you and also go through your long email to me,I received your picture they are fine,when you are young you are very handsome.

I got the contact informations you sent to me,Am going to forward them all to spain.

Am not in my home presently am in hospital on a sick bed,All the pictures i have with is what i sent you.

Regarding going to spain i will be very happy if you can do so.

Regarding sending ticket money,My brother their is no way i can do so at this time because am on a sick bed trying to survive that is why i want you to claim the funds from spain and dispatch it.

Definately ifyou want to go to spain you will need a visa,But if i sugest why cant you let spain deliver the trunk box of funds to youin your house.
My brother is okay by me for you to donate the 50% of the money to your church and 30% to the tsunomi victoms.

In my next email am going to send you the full contact information of the security company in spain so that you can send them email and discuss with them how you want the trunk box of funds release to you on my behalf.

Please i will like you to send me your phone number so that i will join it together with the other info you sent me to spain.

I will be expecting to hear from you.

regards
pirez

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/scamform3_zps9th7znro.png

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Fri May 15, 2015 1:43 am; edited 27 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Sir,

Am trying to open the video link but is not opening ,will continue to open it.Am making arrangement to send you the contact information of the security company in spain so that you can write them and discuss with them how the trunk box of funds will be release to you on my behalf.

regards
pirez

my response:

Dear Brother Pablo,
i am so sorry, i forgot my personal phone your computer may not be able to read the video because it lacks the proper plugin program. please go to ****.com and download the toolbar. this should resalve the problems you are haveing.
my church is looking into the visa matter right now so i can arrange a flight there. Do not worrie my brother, we are in god's hands.

with Love and Prayers,
Rev. Lewis Siffer
ps. what is your Doctor's name so I can pray for him?

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Note to eaters, ******.com is a malware program do NOT download

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the link i sent "pablo" that he said could not open was this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-fXZaXQG0
it is NSFW
(i think it busted his eyes...) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEAR REV LEWIS SIFFER,
(i think he's mad...)
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND DETERMINATION TO ASSIST ME CARRY OUT MY WISHES MAY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY IN WHAT EVER YOU LAID YOUR HANDS ON AMEN.

THE NAME OF MY DOCTOR IS DR GARCIA HENANDEZ ,

AS PROMISED THAT AM GOING TO SEND YOU THE FULL CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IN SPAIN INCLUDING THE COPY OF CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT DOCUMENT WHICH YOU WILL PRESENT TO THEM IN SPAIN ON MY BEHALF.

BELOW IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IN SPAIN,PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AFTER YOU HAVE CONTACT THEM AND DISCUSS WITH THE PERSON INCHARGE ON HOW THE TRUNK BOX FULL OF FUNDS WILL BE RELEASE TO YOU AS THE BONAFIELD BENEFICIARY TO THIS FUNDS.

SECURITY COMPANY: PROTEXT SEGURIDAD VAULT

CONTACT PERSON: MRS VICTORIA LOPEZ CARMEN

COMPANY ADDRESS: CARRETERA LEON-LA BAÑEZA,KM 1,7,24391,RIBASECA,SANTOVENIA DE LA VALDONCINA (LEON) SPAIN.

E MAIL : xxxxx.com or xxxxx.com

TEL : +xx xxx xxx xxx

FAX : +xx xxx xxx xxx

AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS EMAIL I WONT YOU TO CALL AND WRITE MRS VICTORIA LOPEZ CARMEN IN SPAIN RIGHT AWAY THAT YOU ARE FROM ME MR PABLO DENCH PIREZ,THAT THEY SHOULD TELL YOU THE NEXT STEP ON HOW TO CLAIM THE TRUNK CONSIGNMENT BOX THAT IS WITH THEM IN SPAIN AND ALSO LET YOU NO ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE THEY CAN DELIVER THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS TO YOU IN YOUR HOUSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE VERY WELL,

WHEN YOU AND MRS VICTORIA LOPEZ CARMENIN SPAIN AS OPEN COMUNICATION TOGETHER EITHER PHONE OR EMAIL PLEASE TELL MRS VICTORIA LOPEZ CARMEN THAT WHAT YOU WONT TO CLAIM ON MY BEHALF IS CONSIGNMENT BOX FULL OF GOLD AND FAMILY VALUABLES. BECAUSE MRS VICTORIA LOPEZ CARMEN IN SPAIN AND THE OTHER OFFICRES DID NOT NO THE CONTENT INSIDE THE TRUNK BOX ,THEY ONLY NOES THAT THE CONTENT INSIDE THE BOX CONTAIN GOLD AND FAMILY VALUABLES,IT IS ONLY ME AND YOU THAT NOES THAT THE CONTENT INSIDE THIS TRUNK BOX CONTAIN USA DOLLARS REAL CASH FULL OF $30 MILLION US DOLLARS.that is just the little secret btw me and you so you must keep it well.

I WONT YOU TO TAKE NOTE VERY WELL THAT THE BENEFICIARY NAME ON THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT IS MY ORIGINAL NAME, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO DISCUSS WITH MRS VICTORIA LOPEZ CARMEN IN SPAIN ON HOW THEY WILL ASSIST YOU CHANGE THE NAME ON THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT TO YOUR ORIGINAL NAME THROUGH THEIR THEIR SECURITY COMPANY ATTORNEY IN SPAIN AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFIARY TO THE TRUNK BOX OF FUND.

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS BUSINESS DEAL CONFIDENTIAL DONT DISCLOSE IT TO ANY BODY UNTIL ITS COMPLETE,

I ALSO WONT YOU TO PUT ME IN A PRAYER TO HAVE SAVE OPERATION BECAUSE MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO BE PRAYERFULL THIS COMING WEEK MY OPERATION WILL TAKE PLACE ,SO AS YOU CAN SEE THE FUNDS MUST BE WITH YOU BEFORE THAT, PLEASE I REALLY WONT YOU TO TRY ALL YOUR POSSIBLE BEST AND CLAIM THIS FUNDS FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY IN SPAIN ON MY BEHALF.

PLEASE KINDLY TAKE NOTE MY PARTNER,THIS IS WERE I REALLY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE MY PARTNER THIS IS WERE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP DO WHAT EVER YOU CAN DO TO ASSIST ME CLAIM THE FUND BECAUSE ALL THE MONEY I HAVE WITH ME IS WHAT I USED FOR MY OPERATION PROBLEMS IN HOSPITAL PLEASE.

ALSO AS TIME GOES ON AM GOING TO SEND YOU THE CODE NUMBERS WHICH YOU WILL USE TO OPEN THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS AS SOON AS THEY RELEASE IT TO YOU,THE CODE IS WITH ME AS SOON THE TRUNK BOX OF FUND IS WITH YOU AM GOING TO SEND IT TO YOU TO USE OPEN THE TRUNK BOX WITH YOUR VERY HAND.

I WILL WRITE YOU BRIELY LATER TODAY AGAIN AFTER I RECEIVE YOUR REPLY.

GET BACK TO ME ASAP AFTER YOU HAVE CONTACT HIM IN SPAIN.PLEASE DONT FORGET TO KEEP THIS DEAL CONFIDENTIAL OKAY.

BEST REGARDS
MR PABLO DENCH PIREZ

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Brother Pablo.

Are you angry with me? your last email was in all caps. in my old age, it is difficult for me to read letters with all the capitalized letters. i am so sorry i do not have my phone right now. can you please re-send me your letter in lowercase so i can more easy read it. thank you. i am so sorry for the inconvenience.

may love and understanding always unite us.
your bother in Jesus Christ,
Rev. Lewis Siffer
ps. I am praying for your doctor right now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. May he have wisdome to heal you and free you from this wicked disease.
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEAR REV LEWIS SIFFER,

Thanks for your understanding and determination to assist me carryout my wishes may our lord jesus christ continue to bless you abundantly in what ever you laid your hands on amen.

The name name of my doctor is dr garcia henandez.

As promised that am going to send you the full contact information of the security company in spain including the copy of certificate of deposit document which you will present to them in spain on my behalf.

Security company..... Protext seguridad vault

contact person....... mrs victoria lopez carmen

company address...... carretere leon-labaneza,km
1,7,24391,ribaseca,santovenia de la valdoncina (leon) spain

E MAIL : xxxx.com OR xxxx.com

TEL : +xx xxx xxx xxx

FAX : +xx xxx xxx xxx

As soon as you this i wont you to call and write mrs victoria lopez carmen in spain right away that you are from me mr pablo dench pirez,that they should tell you the next step on how to claim the trunk box of funds that is with them in spain and also let you no all the requirements before they can deliver the trunk box of funds to you in your house as soon as possible.

Please take note very well

when you and mrs victoria lopez carmen in spain as open comunication together either phone or email please tell mrs victoria lopez that what you want to claim on mybehalf is consignment box full of gold and family valuables.Because mrs victoria lopez in spain and the other officials are not aware the content inside the trunk box of funds,They only think that the content inside the trunk box contain gold and family valuables.Please i want you to take note that the content inside the box contain usa dollars real cash full of $30 millionThat is just the little secret btw me and you so you must keep it well.

I want you to take note very well that the beneficiary name on the certificate of deposit is my original name,What you need to do is to discuss with mrs victoria lopez in spain to assist you on how they will help you change the name on the certificate of deposit to your originalname through their company attorney in spain as the original beneficiary to the trunk box of fund.

Please sir i will like you to keep this business deal confidential dont disclose it to any body until this business is complete.

I will write you briely ater i get your reply again

God bless you

BEST REGARDS
MR PABLO DENCH PIREZ

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Brother Pablo,

peace be unto you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who is King of the just, and punisher of the wicked. at this moment in time it is impossibil for me to make long e-mail because i am preaching in church soon. (today is the sabbath) we have many new serpents to bless the sick with.
Mark 16:18 of HOLY BIBLE:" They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

we know that the Bible is God's word, and that His blessings be upon it and those people who practice and have understandings of it.

i have told my church congragation about your sad situation and how the Devil is curseing your body with the spirit of cancer.

i want you to know that we have captured wild deadly snakes and will be praying in your name and Rebuking Satan in the mighty name of Jesus!!!! we have faith that God will heal you and set you free from this curse!!! Amen!

We all will also be praying for your wife that the Lord will strike her down for the sin of adultry, and that she will get the cancer as well, so she can experiance the anger of God as you have and repent of her evil ways.Amen!!!

Now about your friend mrs victoria lope, how do i know i can trust her? your own family is evil and cannot be trusted. how do you noe to trust her. i think it best if you do not. Maybe we dont tell her the box contain gold and valuables. in America where i am from people steel gold so maybe we tell her something elce. what do you think?

i sent you another picture. please let me know what you see there. i want to know your spiritual condition, and make sure i am speaking to a trustworthy person.

i love you always

your brother, Rev. Lewis Siffer
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Rev. Lewis Siffer,

Good to hear from you and also am happy for praying for me you and your church members may our lord jesus christ continue to bless you abundantly in jesus name.

Regarding mrs victoria lopez in spain,Shes a trusted person and God fearing person.

Shes one of the hear officials in the security company in spain.

Rev you see in the security company in spain,nobody noes that the contents inside the trunk box of funds contain $30 million usa dollars.

Only what the people in spain thinks is that the contents inside the trunk box of funds contact gold and family valuables.

So please if you are comunicating with spain just tell them that what you want to claim in their company is gold and family valuables simple please dont mention CASH DOLLARS to them okay.

I got the new picture you sent me saw some people lift snake up with the hand thats lovely.

Sir i will like you to get back to me as soon as you write spain and tell them that you are my newly beneficiary that they should tell you what to do before the trunk box full of gold and family valuables release to you on my behalf.

Hope to hear from you sooner.

God bless you
pirez
donate to tsunami victoms.
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

note to eaters: simply Google snake handlers and you will see the same photos i sent mr. pablo
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Brother Pablo,

i just got back from church service. we had a yong man come in and we blessed him with the snakes and he was healed from AIDS. after years of this disease, he can now make sex to his wife. tonite, as you read this this young man Sam Bono is making love to his wife after years. he said that he can now make a baby!!! he is going to name the baby Lewis after me for cureing him from the AIDS! HALLELUJAH!!!!

also, i forgot to ask you for a photo of you wife. you know we want a photograh to put a propor curse on her!

if you trust your contact in Spain, than i can trust her. after all it is your money anyway. but i am going to tell her that box has stuffed animals in it is because she may want to take gold for herself.

if she commits fraud on us, my church will put a curse on her. a man stole moneys frome our church last year for selling us computers that do not work, so we put God's anger on him and he die of blood poisoning.

please consider putting 10% of charitie funds to Sam Bono(he is going to have a new baby), 50%to my church, and 40% toT.B. Joshua is the General Overseer of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN). i do not know any tsunomi victoms, and may of them are buddist and i would be more comfortable with funds going to CHRISTIAN peoples i know.

i am sinding a NEW picture to you from tonight's church survice,(it is Sam Bono who was healed from AIDS tonite) please tell me what you see in photo so i know i am speaking to Pablo Pirez

thank you, with everlasting love and respect
yours, Rev. Lewis Siffer
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

see Sam Bono's pic here:
http://blogs.tennessean.com/behindtheframe/files/2012/07/Picture-4.png

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear pablo pirez,
what is the e-mail adress i should write to in Spain?
Regards, Rev. Lewis Siffer
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear sir,

i got your email and good to hear that you came back from church,am happy to received your email,plz fill free to tell mrs victoria lopez anything that will make them release the funds to you as soon as possible,

you are free to share the % of the money to any church people you like.

Yes i saw sam the boy you heal holding a snake with is hand,am very happy for him for gething healing after so many years.

please get back to me after you have write spain.

regards
pablo
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ubject: SPAIN ADDRESS AND CONTACT IS IN THIS EMAIL I SENT YOU LAST

DEAR REV LEWIS SIFFER,

(he gives me an old e-mail with 3rd party informations)

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear mrs victoria lopez,

i am mad custodian of mr. pablo deez pirez property. i am a trustworthy man and he say to
forward to me at this momet all hes bellongings right now. this is how i noe your
informations because he forward them to me. i have understanding that you are chareman
(chair woman) at the bank holding brother pablo's box trunk. it has important stuff in it
BUT NOT ANY GOLD OR CASH! he tell me it has family valuables like stuffed animals and he
was to donate that funds to my church charitie.

please to vaRIFY THE SECURE NATURE OF THE PROGRAM, I MUST ASK YOU TO LOOK AT PHOTOS I SEND
YOU AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE THERE.

http://cfile220.uf.daum.net/image/233F704A534119902FE74B

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Hells_Truth/damnation_in_the_lake_of_fire3.jpg

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear brother Pablo,
i have sent e-mail to your friend in Spain as you have asked.
she did not write back yet. so sorry. maybe she have many work to do.
love in Christ,
Rev. Lewis Siffer

DEAR REV LEWIS,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY,

AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE GET INTOUCH WITH SPAIN,DONT WORRY THEY WILL GET BACK TO YOU ,PLEASE I WANT YOU TO ALWAYS UPDATE ME ANY CONVERSATION MAKE BTW YOU AND THEM IN SPAIN OKAY.

I WANT YOU TO PLEASE TRY ALL YOUR POSSIBLE BEST AND HELP ME CLAIM THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I WILL BE EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU
REGARDS
PIREZ

dear brother paco,

i am so sorry, but you seent me another message in all caps, i cannot read because the condition of my eyes, i am very old and my eyes hurt oftin. i was blind but my church put snakes on me and bless me and i can see now! prase the Lord!!!

can you re send me that message to me in small caps? thank you.

get well soon,
i love you always,
Rev. Lewis Siffer
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Rev Lewis,

How are you today,

Am so happy to hear from you that you have get intouch with mrs lopez in spain,I dont want you to get worry they will definatelly get back to you,Maybe they are very busy.

Please i will like you to always give me update on any conversation make btw you and mrs lopez in spain okay.

Also please i want you to please try all your possible best and help me claim the trunk box of funds from spain as soon as possible.

Hope to hear from you after spain as get intouch with you.

Best Regards
Pirez
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Note to eaters, iminet.com is a malware program do NOT download

Don't send it to your lad either. Have a read Here.

The Rules wrote:
We do not support the sending of viruses and "trojans" to the scammers, nor attempts to hack, phish or hijack their email accounts and/or computers. Viruses and "trojans" will be unknowingly spread to the computers of innocent people and we are only trying to make it difficult for the scammers. On top of that, the spreading of viruses and hacking attempts is an illegal activity in the UK, where this Board is located, as well as many other jurisdictions. Please do not start topics on such subjects. Such threads can and will be deleted on sight.

Formalities aside, this lad is shaping up nicely. What plans do you have for him? He is getting to the stage where he will give you bank accounts Wink

Welcome, by the way. Please wipe the equipment after use.

Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am making "pablo" work for a living retyping shit...
(i think I'm gonna relax a bit & maybe play some Raideohead pablohoney)

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

retyping is good if you can keep him hooked, but hand writing will hurt faster Wink

Is this an ongoing bait, by the way, or is it already completed? If it's ongoing I'll move it to Main where it will get more views and input from the crew.

Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rules wrote:
We do not support the sending of viruses and "trojans" to the scammers, nor attempts to hack, phish or hijack their email accounts and/or computers. Viruses and "trojans" will be unknowingly spread to the computers of innocent people and we are only trying to make it difficult for the scammers. On top of that, the spreading of viruses and hacking attempts is an illegal activity in the UK, where this Board is located, as well as many other jurisdictions. Please do not start topics on such subjects. Such threads can and will be deleted on sight.

i simply directed him to a site that has been there for years, while technically it is malware, it is still legal because someone has to intentionally download the tool bar and thereby mucking up their search engine
[Formalities aside, this lad is shaping up nicely. What plans do you have for him? He is getting to the stage where he will give you bank accounts Wink ]
Thank you very much! and thank you 4 helpin to knock the green of me horns!!! ps. we gettin to the interestin point here where the lads ask for bank informations what do i do now???
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
retyping is good if you can keep him hooked, but hand writing will hurt faster Wink

Is this an ongoing bait, by the way, or is it already completed? If it's ongoing I'll move it to Main where it will get more views and input from the crew.

thanks for the tip, if i get the bugger to hand-write, how do i publish the pic? just uploading my avitar was monumental.

yes it is ongoing...plez take out e-mail informations if ya can, i pulled a newb on that one there...
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Legal or not, we don't do it. Lads often use shared computers which someone else will have to clean up afterwards. besides, you don't want to put any more cash into the pockets of the people who make stupid browser hijacking toolbars. They don't deserve it.

If he asks you for bank information just make up some numbers in the right format and send them on. The only way he will see if these are fake is if he tried paying into it, and he won't do that.

If you can give him a good reason for not using cash transfers, you can get him to give you a bank account to pay into. This WILL need to be a live account and will usually be owned by a victim who has been roped into some kind of work-at-home scheme by the same lad. We report these accounts, thereby cutting off a lad's revenue stream, rescuing a victim of fraud and preventing losses to others.

When you get him to give you a paying-in account, report it to me or any other moderator and we will do the necessaries Thumbs up

Moving this one to Main as it's ongoing.

BTW, you can edit your own posts - I've done the first one as an example, there's a button marked "Edit" on the top right of each post which you can use. just take out full names and emails and you should be fine.

Pictures: use scamwarners.com, photobucket, imageshack or similar, these allow free uploading and hosting of images.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic