SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy Orphanage Home wants some Slush Fund.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email from
happyorphanagehome.org @ gmail.com

Quote:
Greetings to you in Jesus Name;

I am Evangelist mike peters, I run the Happy Orphanage Home, (HOH) Nigeria. A non-governmental organization (NGO) here in Nigeria. In the facility we have 147 children. The facility has eight dormitory rooms to house the 147 children.

There are 40 staff to care for them 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Most of the children enter the Orphanage because their parents either live on the street or are deceased. The children mostly come from Nigeria, with a few being from Liberia. They come from all types of backgrounds and religions but we all live together as one family.

If it weren’t for our facility, these children would have nothing.... no education, no roof over their heads, no food in their bellies. They would be forced to sell things in the market to bring in extra money for food and rent.

Many of these children in our facility have been sexually abused, starved, some even left for dead. Some of the children have physical disabilities and have been deemed "unlovable" by their own parents.

Currently we are in need of funds for foundation due to the fact that the only facility we have right now is definitely in a very bad condition. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities. However, the worse thing that we are going through now is, the fact that we are being kicked out of the facility by the Government because the roof of the building is leaking and they want us to show proof of adequate funds, which is $10,000 Dollar USD to build a newer one. On behalf of me, staffs and the orphans here in Happy Orphanage Home, we ask that you kindly come to our aid, because your help can make a significant contribution to the life of the children and the operation of the Orphanage. Please pray for Happy Orphanage Home as we look forward to hearing from you. We are excited to see how God will provide for the children that call Happy Orphanage Home.

We the Happy Orphanage Home are so happy and grateful for your assistant and donations you are about to take towards helping the needy. and we plead that you please make it up to 100 so as to enable us pick it up from the bank. We pray that God almighty will bless you with whatever heart desired you wish from him. Thank you so much.

They are a sweet bunch, I replied to them.

I am the Trustee of a Fund which helps Charitable Organisations around the world.
We target Africa because of the Orphanages that abide there and do great things with motherless and fatherless children.

When we know how much you need for your Orphanage we get the funds for you.
You do not need to worry about where this money comes from. Just be a recipient.

Believe me when I say some rich people don't deserve to keep all in their Bank Account, I am sure you will know what I mean.

We have helped other Orphanages in the past and I know we can have a fruitful and blessed partnership with you.

Chairperson,
Orphanage Slush Fund Worldwide.

Quote:
My dear we thank God for every things, what we need is $10,000 for our
roofing, the roof have not yet completed, we still need little money
to complete it..should i give you the details to send us the money?
Note the our orphanage home is legal and legitimate, please think
about the little children whom realy need the money, the children i
very much happy reading your mail.

God bless you and my regards to your family.

Yes I am happy to help.Orphanage Slush is there for just this sort of thing.

However I need to see some ID of whom I am dealing with.

You don't need to tell me you are legal and legitimate....strange wording if
you are.

Once I am happy that I am dealing with real people who can send me ID I can
arrange a transfer of funds from Orphanage Slush to your establishment.

Quote:
Dear beloved,
How are you doing at your end? As requested from me, here is my id and the details to send the money to us.

You may be able to send $100, $250, $500, $1,000, or more! Please sow your best seed to Happy Orphanage Home.

You can make a wire transfer to us via Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) OR Money Gram Money Order (MGMO) with this details below;

Receiver Names: Duru Bl@ssing C.
Destination: Nigeria
State; Rivers State
City; Port Harcourt
Text Question: God bless?
Text Answer: Your Family.

Send me the following details after you have made the wire transfer to us:

Amount:
Sender's name:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
Text Question:
Text Answer:
sender's Location;
Sender's Phone number;

Please if you are sending more tham $2,500, kindly inform us so we can give you bank account to make the wire transfer to us.

I will be so excited to read from you. I am counting on your reply to this email.

Evang. Mike Peters
+2349095412857.

I will send you £5000 and if I am satisfied the Slush Fund is being used properly then I will send the
other £5000 after photographic evidence.

However my trust will not consider WU or MG it has to be Bank Account which I know is not a problem to you.

Regards.

Orphanage Slush Fund
Worldwide.

They have been told that the ID isn't good enough and they need to provide some decent ID

I have just checked that ID and it is not acceptable.

It is an amateur effort and so small you cannot even see the details on it.

I need decent ID to proceed. Please send that in your next email.

Quote:
Sir here is the details of our voluntary who have been assisting us
for the past 3 years. Send the money to this below account, she we
withdraw the money and send it to us via western union or money gram.

Bank Name: La Caixa.
Account Name: Orphan Morphan.
IBAN: ES58 lots of numbers525.
BIC: CAIXESBBXXX.
Address: Palar Madrid, Spain.

Please go ahead and send us the money, i we resend the ID CARD to you
when i get to the office...right now i am in the church.

Make the wire transfer and get back to us with the payment receipt.

God bless you and my regard to every one.

The Bank Account details are not complete. No Account number.

I will only send AFTER I receive the ID and the complete details.

At present you are not doing yourselves any favours. I realise
your hearts are probably bigger than your administration sense but I
work with a large Organisation and we have to be sure.

The ID has to be easily viewed and authentic. I need a Bank Account Number.

I look forward to hearing from you. You may be in Church sir, but surely
this is also important.

Chairperson,

Quote:
Sir the account number is also the IBAN NO, or should i give you our
details so you can send the money to us via western union and money
gram post office?

Thanks for your understanding.

No my Organisation simply does not allow anything other than Bank Accounts.
I will give the details into the Bank and see what they say.

They ID???

Chairperson

Quote:
Go ahead and do so, i we send the ID immediately i got to the office.
God bless you so much for your help.

No Sir I cannot do that and I am not happy that you are asking for this.

I will send the $5000 by Bank Transfer as soon as I receive the ID.

I really need that ID

Quote:
No problem sir.

I think I may have lost them. They don't seem to be able to provide the ID and I am in a corner .... but I have the Bank Account which I will put in (is the IBAN also the Account Number????).

I am sure there must be other charitable organisations out there who want to help these Happy Orphanage people. I usually like the Orphanage ones but these seem a little simple.

But the Happy Orphanage is roofless ! So, they need some ruthless givers ![/quote]

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to assure you that the Happy Orphanage is genuine. Here is the ID of the CEO/MD/ Number one man
MIKE PETER
suitably Happy for his lost little orphans.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited him once as well, as part of my church bait. He dropped me after a couple of exchanges as well. Either a smart lad, or an impatient one.

Closed lad accounts x 13

Donate to Eater !!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be a real orphanage. I don't see any evidence of advance fee fraud.

I would leave it alone.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's definitely a standard orphanage scam - I've had 3 bank accounts out of him so far, none of them in his name or that of the orphanage and the last 2 in the Netherlands and Spain

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay. I baited an orphanage guy, and later it looked like he might be legit. I have left them alone, most of the time, since.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The original email looks like an almost word-for-word copy of the orphanage format used by Rev. Ozzy, a lad that Big X and myself baited to hell and back some time ago, complete with the 147 orphans and the leaking roof. Ozzy was most definitely a scammer, and spent some time plotting with the Gomer gang to rob the Church of the Old Gods.

EDIT: Found the original Ozzy thread: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=238190

Apart from the names of the lad and the orphanage, it looks like an exact copy-and-paste of Ozzy's format. Hell, it might even be Ozzy.

Bait away, IMO. As far as I know, real orphanages don't generally plagiarise scammer scripts.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The emails I keep getting whilst they are being impatient.... they are most decidedly not genuine !

Also.... a coincidence that they have 147 children also !
He is awaiting his 'payment slip' at the moment. I think I may query the name on the account and the fact it's Spain. Who is Natasha Amos Osadolor I wonder? I think I need to ask the lovely Peter.

I waited all day yesterday for the ID and I am sure they got together to make it for me and sent this ! Bless their scammy little orphans cotton socks.

So anyone wanting to bait too is welcome...I am sure they will have Smurfs?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Like what i told you before now, Natasha Amos Osadolor is our
voluntary whom have be helping / assisting us over three (3) year
now..Immediately the money reflect in her account, she we withdraw it
and send it to us via western union or money gram.. Go ahead and send
the money to her account, the money we get to us or kindly send it to
us via western union or money gram with this below information:

Receiver Name: Duru Blessing C.
Destination: Nigeria
City: Port Harcourt
State: Rivers State
Text Question: God Bless?
Answer: Your Family
Address: Back of chemical
Amount: $2,500 each.

Kindly send $2,500 with western union and $2,500 with money gram and
get back to us with the Money Control Nunmber (MTCN), Sender's Name,
Sender's Address, Sender's Phone Number, Amount each or make the wire
transfer to the below bank account of Natasha Amos Osadolor which i
sent to you and email us the payment receipt of the wire transfer from
bank.

Thanks for your understanding.

Back of chemical? Great address !!

I am sorry but I am not happy with that response.

I do not believe a professional organisation would use Western Union. I told you that already.

You are trying to make me put money in a friend's account so she
can withdraw it and send it by Western Union.

You do not explain why she is in Spain. I would need more
information and actual evidence Happy Orphanage exists which at the
moment I am having severe doubts.

My organisation has to be sure the right people get the money. I am
looking at a grant of $10,000 in two amounts. It's a lot of money to
send when I am not sure.

This decision is mine alone and I take full responsibility. It is now up to you to provide the correct evidence.

so. I will see what happens next.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has replied. I'm sure the orphans would love a parcel of Apple computers and some cash...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a poke from Roger. If it is Ozzy again, I will receive either a string of curses or no response. If it's not Ozzy, we can induct him into the Church and bait the hell out of him. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
usernametaken
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you can get these guys to travel for a package like a couple others have done?
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It has to be Ozzie, or they have acquired an Orphanage copy and paste.. it's almost the exact same script. However his expectations have lessened by $25,000 !!
He actually is digging himself in deep....

Quote:
The account is our voluntary whom have been assisting us for the pass
3 year, she base in spain and work there...the reason why you can not
send to our account here is because our account is current naira
account and people from out side the country can not pay in. We have
be receiving money from the state via western union or money gram.. We
beg of you to understand us and send us the money via post office or
make a wire transfer to the below bank details of our voluntary whom
is Natasha Amos Osadolor.
Immediately the money reflect in her account, she we withdraw it and
send it to us via western union or money gram post office.

Hope you understanding us.

God bless you and my regards to every one.

I am sorry but I can put money in any currency from our Bank and it gets to
a receiver's bank in their own currency.

We are a Worldwide fund. Never before have I had to pay by Western Union
or be tricked into paying into a Bank and then that person sends it by Western Union.

Your 'voluntary' could be anyone which is what I think she is.

I am sorry. without proof the grant of $10,000 will not be given. I regret this
but our money has to go where it is best used. I am not convinced
Happy Orphanage exists if I am truthful at this time.

Quote:
Sir go ahead and make the wire transfer to that account or shoul i
send you our account in nigeria? But no body from the state have sent
us money that way before, it's possible that way?

I have already told you that I am unhappy with the way you want money.

I am NOT a Sir ! I am a woman. I have told you I will NOT send you anything
until I am convinced there is a Happy Orphanage. I will NOT send you anything so
someone in Spain can send to you by Western Union.

Prove to me there is a Happy Orphanage then you may have the grant. Send me some
pictorial evidence maybe and a Nigerian Bank Account.

The money is still reserved for you but it is up to me who I pay it to
in this case and I am not convinced you are a reliable organisation and the money will
go to Orphans. Children are my priority.

Please do not keep telling me to wire the money. Read my email very carefully.

At present $10,000 is reserved for you but for 7 days only. I need proof and
Bank details I can trust. Not someone who will draw out the money and send
it to you by Western Union.

At present I need a lot of proof. If I can be satisfied the $10,000 grant is yours.
If not I will have to find another Orphanage to give it to.
I have several contacts which I have made in my job sending to Orphanages who I know
could be advantageous to you.

Many Christian children in my country like to have fund raising activities to support Orphans
If I am convinced you are genuine...and I am in no way saying you are not, but please understand I
have to be careful, it would open the path to many more donations than my $10,000.

Is there any way you could send me a picture of the Orphanage.... now, I want it to be
a picture with you in it , and the name etc.... Peter has such a winning smile he would melt
the heart of many. I can tell you are probably a small concern and not used to raising
large amounts of money and I can help here.

I do have worries about you, but in our corresponding I have grown to like your obvious
enthusiasm and generous nature.

I hope we can work well together. So, please let me have what I ask for and that
Nigerian Bank Account....I promise it will get to you in your own currency... and we can
be off to a fruitful partnership.

Bless each and every one of your Orphans for me. I look forward to meeting them and you
one day in the future.

Me

They worked so hard on the ID card yesterday I am hoping for some pictures today. I have deliberately sent my letter far too long and involved. They do it, I can do it !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two baits on mr. Peters. A third pig is on the way and I'm organizing a charity event for those poor children.
Smile

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, just reported my second pig from him.... they are totally useless this bunch.

I got my requested photos.... however, I am not sure I'll accept them because they don't have Happy Peter in them and aren't even of the Happy Orphanage. They need to work harder I think.

ACCOUNT NAME: ODEMERAKPOR SMART

http://www.aguavivainternational.org/reflexiones-de-moises-nigeria-blog-five-second-orphanage/

Oh look at the little one on the ladies knee ! I want her to be my Annie.

Do you think the man in the picture is Happy Peter? Not sure I do.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/sale-of-babies-fg-ll-prosecute-culprits-jonathan/ This is from a story about the selling of babies !

This is my reply.
[i]My dear Sir,

I am giving you one last chance because I think you just are not very good at this and because I think,
underneath you are good people.

Now.... you know my title.... Orphanage Worldwide. Anyone can Google and send orphanage images.
I have, myself, dealt with the
http://www.aguavivainternational.org/reflexiones-de-moises-nigeria-blog-five-second-orphanage/ mentioned here. I have
been there.

Another is a stolen picture here, I am aware of GoodLuck Jonathan and his speech on selling babies where this
other picture came from. I deal with Orphanages... this is my job. I know Orphanages. I have visited many
Orphanages and if I have not been there, I am in touch with them.

Please, do NOT try to pull the wool over my eyes. I assure you I am thoroughbred at my job.

I give you one last chance to send me something that says it is the Happy Orphanage. I now need
to see a sign or something and children of the Happy Orphanage. I should just kick you out of the scheme for
trying to lie to me. However, it is just too cruel to say you are an Orphanage if you are not. I fear for the welfare
of the children in your care. Relevant pictures..... not something plaguarised.

Don't just panic and search for fake pictures from the internet. The money is there for the
next 7 days still to be yours. $10,000 in two grants. I need the truth and you have
one more attempt to convince me. Take your time and get it right. One more chance.

Orphanage Slush Fund Worldwide

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Be careful, DoomAngel -- you're getting dangerously close to educating the lads. Telling him you know he's using fake pics will allow him to improve his scam for the next victim.

You could have just told him you had no proof the pics came from his orphanage because you didn't see a "Happy Orphanage" insignia and, as you had asked, you needed to see a sign.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops sorry, My intent was the opposite. I thought if I told him I knew they were from the internet he may think twice doing it again and that I knew what he had been doing.

Thank You for that. Hopefully he is as dim as he sounds (which he can't really be)...Sorry..... I do learn, it's just slowly.

Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It has to be Ozzie, or they have acquired an Orphanage copy and paste.. it's almost the exact same script. However his expectations have lessened by $25,000 !! 

Bear in mind that lads often sell and trade their scripts to each other. It isn't unusual to see the same format repeated over and over again.

Having read more of this lad's emails, I would say it most likely isn't Ozzy. He had somewhat better English than this guy.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wondered about the trading of scripts because so many use such similar scripts. Especially the romance scammers... almost always the same tragic scenario.

I may have got away with my earlier gaff...
Quote:
Dear Ma,
I am a man of God which i can not lie to you, you dont need to doubt
us okay, like i said before, my late father whom is Mr Tams Peter was
the founder of this orphanage home..our web site is down due to
insulficial fund to re-host the site, My dear beloved in christ..you
have my ID and my family photograph and also some of the picture of
the orphanage, I'am married, you dont need to be scared of any thing,
our orphanage home is genuien and legal / legitimate, think about the
little orphans whom really need the money to buy food to eat, pay
electricity bills and medical check up etc....

I have giving you the bank account details which you can use to send
us the money directly to nigeria...why dont you go ahead and make the
wire transfer to us?

Here is my cell phone number: 2348060396876. You can call me any time
you wish..

My Lord we contiuen to bless and reward you for all your effort.

God bless you and my regards to every one.

They don't need a script to know how to beg ! Totally off script as well.
Can I leave them with 'insulficial fund'.Maybe just a while longer until I get something saying Happy Orphanage but that is for another day.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's definitely not Ozzy. The lad from this thread responded to Roger with interest and without any hesitation. Contrast that against Ozzy's last correspondence to Roger:

Quote:
You think you are smart or what? what do you gain on all of this some little internet payment or what? Listen to me i am a big boy and my job don pay me enough as i speak to you i am launching my house tomorrow and i just got an infinity car last week. u dey dear dey find small mamal money for blogs and comment. My german woman don bless me die and i am greatful to oluwa for his blessing. dey there no go learn better work you suffer die for there and not go enter you hand. Mugu. Click on the link below and see you mumu.com waist of time hand work.

If it was Ozzy, I think he would remember and avoid Roger, since Bort and I sent him to Togo, got him into a car accident (allegedly), caused him to sleep outdoors in Benin, and had him copy out the Book of Genesis by hand twice. Twisted Evil

I'll continue to bait this lad and we'll see if we can't bundle him down the rabbit hole to madness just like Ozzy and Richard before him.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You can call me anytime you wish.

How about 3am Nigeria time? Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lonegunner, Big X and I have this lad on yet another Happy Orphanage bait. It's barely a week along bit it looks to provide some excellent humor. let's just say for now that given what he says he will do in order to get to a sizeable payday, there is absolutely no way on earth he is legit.

He is 100% risky free to bait.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been receiving emails from the same addy posted, but they were a continuation of this bait: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=247964&highlight=happy+orphanage

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lehigh Guy wrote:
Lonegunner, Big X and I have this lad on yet another Happy Orphanage bait.

Lonegunner = TLH Very Happy

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been away for a while but I can't resist an orphange lad...

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic