SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death and speedy eyebrows - the next phase

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There'a Lad from Gambia (that's a first for me) playing the diplomatic delivery script. He was thrown off balance by Cammy's AFL contract counter-script and opened a new angle with a Syrian package. Cammy had fears, which the Lad tried to quell.

Quote:
I received your email and I understood your fear and skepticism. Indeed, I want to re-assure you that this delivery is 100% sure as death, as I have full confidence that it will mark the beginning of a life lasting relationship between you and us. Trust me success will be all yours. As I plan the deal no one will trace it and after you receive the consignment in your position I will have to apply for leave so I can come over to your country for the sharing of the fund, please do give me your direct cell number for easy communication.
And we have to speedy with this transaction to avoid eyebrow.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Indeed, I want to re-assure you that this delivery is 100% sure as death

So, is that better or worse than a "100% risky-free" transaction?

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly how speedy does one have to be to avoid eyebrows? 60mph? 100mph?

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That reminds me of the "eye blow of the government" I once got from a lad.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure as death is not weird, in my language, we have "surmkindel" which translated means just that. It means when something is as certain as a person dying at the end of his life.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things have stalled for now.

Quote:
How can we have a "life lasting relationship" when you threaten me like that?"

The Lad seemed puzzled:

Quote:
On this transaction, how are mine threaten you like?

Quote:
That "100% certain death"? I suppose that's your way of saying you'll get me if anything goes wrong. Well, if anything happens to me, my brother will hunt you down and kill you!

He handwaved matters:

Quote:
I am full confident that nothing will go wrong the way I plan for this deal. So do get back to me with the requested details to enbale proceed forward.

Cammy didn't take that well.

Quote:
What was the fucking point of that certain death threat if you think that nothing can go wrong? Do you really know what you're doing?

More to come?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beware of eyebrows. The menace of which no one dares to speak.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2949195/I-look-constantly-surprised-Blonde-student-black-eyebrows-tattooed-face-says-hates-leaving-house.html

Quote:
'I look constantly surprised': Blonde student who had black eyebrows tattooed onto her face says she now hates leaving the house

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

now that would be a challenge.

imagine laddy with eyebrow tattoos.

especially if they are done in a visible non-natural color...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad tries to make it clear.

Quote:
Can you read my previous email properly it wasn't a threat, I said that the arrangement is sure as death means am very confident over the arrangement of delivery the consignment to our correspondent in Jakarta as we don't have a direct delivery center to your destination country.

Cammy is unrepentant.

Quote:
Well excuse me... but certain death and avoiding the Eyebrows didn't add up to a pretty picture.

Sand Timer x 7
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why you have to be scared of eyebrows.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Stick a couple of treble hooks in & cast out - looks a good Pike lure Wink

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't catch a bass with a treble hook, can you?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still want to know the exact speed necessary to avoid the eyebrows. Perhaps the lad can give us an exact velocity (in mph and kph).

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More power to your eyebrow?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some context...

Quote:
This is to inform you that the arrangements have been concluded in respect to direct shipment of your consignment to your country. I choose to conclude shipment to ensure it is lifted before contacting you. This process is the Airlifting of funds/consignment from one
country to another via a diplomatic means of delivery. I found out that this consignment has been lying in our correspondent office in overseas because you could not settle cost of fees for the release of your consignment fund to you.
This is why I decided to use my position as the Shipment officer in of this Organization to convey this consignment to your Country. To enable you confirm when your consignment will arrive.
I believe you will compensate me well with a good remuneration when you receive the consignment.
Note: I know the content of the trunk Box because I could see the amount you are supposed to receive. This is the major reason I decided to get involved. You must also know that this arrangement does not involve any of the people you were dealing with in the past because this consignment has been surrendered to the Government. Hence my
involvement, furthermore you will find the attached files of your consignment box here to enable you know that I have idea of your transaction.
Thank you for your understanding and I await your urgent respond or phone call 00220xxxxxxx. You can ask me any question relating to this this regards

Cammy was surprised.

Quote:
I'm sure that you've made a mistake. Our contract was with Nigeria and nothing's been surrendered to any Government.

That answer's based on references in the M00seknuckle thread about a photoshoot for the Australian Football League.

The Lad responded:

Quote:
Thanks for your prompt reply and I don't any mistake with delivery with regards to your contract of Nigeria. You will have to confirm the above under-listed requirement to enable us make a successfully delivered of your consignment fund as soon as possible.
I just received a memo from our shipping department regarding to your consignment box that was schedule to be delivery to you through our delivery department.

Cammy was stubborn (as usual)

Quote:
The payment to our account is due in ten days. The AFL told us that. Nothing was said about diplomats from another country.

The Lad was concerned.

Quote:
Can you call me for properly discussion or you give me your number The AFL or whosoever are not telling you the true so kindly give me your number for conversation.

So Cammy's boyfriend AJ made a call...

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/uZ0AN6Uzce/Untitled_04_26_PM_26_Jan_2015.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/YDeUNPJjce/Untitled_08_19_PM_26_Jan_2015.html

The Lad was very concerned (emphasis added).

Quote:
It was good speaking with your boyfriend, but quite unfortunate that he is not understanding that no transfer will be done they are only want to be talking money from both of you without concluding your transaction. I want to re-assure you that this delivery is 100% sure as death, real and genie apart from what you have been involve on bank transfer or whatsoever, as I have full confidence that this delivery will mark the beginning of a life lasting relationship between you and us. Trust me success will be all yours. Honestly, there is not risk attached to it. Please find attached file of the video clip which of your fund wanting to lodge the fund in the trunk box. The number which you give we try several times to call you to link on conference call but is not in use.
I want to let you know we did not have approved delivery immunity to Australia, less I would have used my position to move the consignment to you in Australia. The truth is that the diplomatic company does not have a corresponding delivery center in your country.

And so it went on...

Sand Timer x 7
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
real and genie

Does that mean if you rub the trunk box, a genie will appear and grant you three wishes?

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

susanstohelit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do not use the wishes. The Robin Williams type genie is the exception, not the rule.

Genies are NOT your friend!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called back as Alek-Jaye and slapped him for saying that Cammy was not serious, brought in some RL complications with his Djakarta plan, and took the opportunity to remind him that he'd messed up before.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/MnH8CH0gce/Untitled_08_32_PM_14_Feb_2015.html

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As directed, the Lad wrote to Cammy.

Quote:
Why I think so is because you where unable to give me your direct phone number. I just speak with your man now and explain to him in details on how we can proceed with this deal, I will have to meet with a lawyer to make a change of ownership document on your name to proof that you are the next of kin to the mention fund, so kindly give me your number as to enable call you after discussion with the lawyer on the process of the document.

He then decided that he'd waited long enough for payment.

Quote:
So far so good, I learn from the High Court that we need to get a lawyer to represent you, although I were made to understand that the official cost for obtaining a proof of ownership document is US$1,500.00, However, I had meeting with the lawyer for the court order and he made me to understand that you need to pay US$1, 280.00 dollars, although from the information I gathered from the high court, the official cost for procuring the proof of ownership document is US$1,500. In total we need to pay the attorney US$2,780.00 dollars to enable him proceed to the high court to get the proof of ownership document in your beneficiary name.
The lawyer explained to me that, he needs to make a legal tender, and this will require him to swear an affidavit of oath in your
beneficiary name, which will require payment for stamp duty and value added tax (VAT). Therefore, obtaining a proof of ownership document, including court order will attract a payment of US$2,780.00
Please go ahead and send this official required fee of US$2,780.00 through western union money and the lawyer stated that this payment should go direct to the court register before they can issue the document.
Thank you for your understanding and I await your urgent respond.

He deserved a double slap for those!

Quote:
You have our phone number, but somehow you can't call it. Then you have the nerve to say that I'm not serious! And AJ said that you should apologise to me; so where's the apology?

Quote:
The lawyer said this, explained that, stated the other - really? He never told us anything, and he should tell us these things if he expects us to pay. You are not his messenger boy!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic