SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Artturi Apistevist
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was chatting by email with "mr sam" for a while, and finally he gave me info to pay fo the "transfer fee" for 9,5 million $.

I receive your mail and they have started working very heard for it please kindly send the 2.750 Euros for all the process and conclude everything for the transfer

Below is the information

Receivers Name: Michael C. -------
Cotonou Benin
Test Question : Trust
Answer : Honest
amount your send 2.750.000 Euro
sender's address

send the money through money gram or western union

Mr.Richard

After googling I found a student in Nigeria with that name, the googling was correct because when I send his picture by email, he assured by God that he is an honest good man.

<deleted> - JF

MOD EDIT to delete possible mule info
Artturi Apistevist
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attn: Brother
Did you think that is a joke or what or did you think that this is not real you are making a very big mistake because if i am bad i have all the chances to move this funds but i can never take because of money to spoil my image never for your information i will be the last person to beg you to receive this funds

i would have be a dead man by now if not God but all is well my driver is getting better now i don't need your money you may be thinking so many things but this is not what you think this is 100% sure
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think you made a wise move here. Why did you have to call his bluff in such an early stage of the bait? Now the lad will see that you don't trust him and it will be a lot more difficult for him to trust you, as he is on his toes. Besides, if that is his real name, which could perfectly be (fits the "typical 419er profile" perfectly: Igbo, young, educated...), now you have educated him. However, my odds are that this lad is not the most experienced one as he has gone too defensive when you've mentioned this (a real victim would question why he's so nervous about this). Usually lads, if you comment on "who is this fellow that will collect the money and why does he have such a weird name?" they say it's a relative, associate, secretary or what-not, so not all is lost. Ignore this mail and go ahead to payment delaying tactics (have a look at the posts at eater university about straight baiting: they are really good and solve most of our doubts).

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic