SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SAFARI - Picking up a shipment for the orphans

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My addled brain recalls a great safar bait where the lad was using a baiter-supplied online "GPS" tool to chase a package supposedly washed out to sea. Any chance the missing package could be tracked? All we need is to know that the crooked driver left it on a bus or or let that one float out to sea.

I suppose this lad is done traveleing, still it would be funny to let him "see" his prize go right past his own doorstep somehow.

(Bonus of anyone can point me to the bait I referenced. It was a classic.)

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LHG, here's the link: http://www.419eater.com/html/SkeletonCoast/
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks TM. That is simply awesome.

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello sir,

Thank you for message i will be waiting for your message when you get back from the GPS office..

Dan went to the GPS office, and he is very upset. Time to blame all of this on Moses, and set up the groundwork for another safari.

I swear this has never happened before, and it is not the 5-star service that most of our customers receive. Next time will be different... honest.

Quote:
Hello my friend,

I cannot even tell you how upset I am right now! I just got back from the GPS office and spoke with them. I explained everything that happened and they transferred me to Moses. His answer was UN-acceptable! He said that he was just too busy to come and get you, and he told me things that I know were untrue. I explained how you had traveled so far to get the package and it was for the orphans and he seemed very unapologetic about it all. I was so upset! He sounded like a lazy fool!

I demanded to speak to his boss, and they eventually transferred me to a man name Chuck T0dd, the Regional Shipping Manager for west Africa. I told him everything that transpired. HE WAS FURIOUS! It was the first that he had heard about any of this... he had not even heard about the missing package or that they suspect that Randy may have taken it or anything! Why would Moses not tell his boss about what happened?? I am so mad at all this and the way that you were treated. I asked them what God would do in a situation like this.

So now I am talking with Chuck and I told them I don't want to speak with Moses anymore, that he is an incompetent fool! Chuck told me that he has contacted the police and they are going to find this Randy person and try to find out what happened to my package. He said they also have a missing delivery van and nobody told him!

I will keep trying to figure out what happened my friend. It pains me to know that the beautiful orphans are without their toys and they were away from you for so long. I have spent all my money on this package and it is unacceptable the way that this has all happened.

God bless you and I will be in touch soon,

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little exchange between your Traveling Lad and my character, the prostitute.

Traveling Lad: Hello
Traveling Lad: How are you doing ?
The Ho: Fucking pissed off. You picked up the money in Cote d'Ivorie and are asking me for more shit now.
Traveling Lad: I swear to you am in Ghana since friday so how can i be able to pick up the money ?
The Ho: Well someone did asshole.
Traveling Lad: I do not pick the money i told you am in Ghana
Traveling Lad: how is that possible ?
The Ho: What do you mean how is that possible?
Traveling Lad: You said someone els did so how is it possible for someone to pick up the money ?
Traveling Lad: When do you go to the western union ?
The Ho: I have no clue. I sent it as you asked. Western Union said it has been picked up.
Traveling Lad: That means the western union is lying because knowones know about this transaction and i am in Ghana it not possible for me to receiver the money here so am confused
The Ho: Friday. I went.
The Ho: Why the fuck would Western Union lie about someone picking up the money? Thats' the stupidiest thing ive ever heard.
Traveling Lad: Yeah because i dont understand how they will said the money has been picked up
Traveling Lad: What should we do now ?
The Ho: Well, I'm thinking you should shove the phone and laptop idea up your ass.
Traveling Lad: Okay but you know that am not having much money with me here that is why i need your help.See i went to Cote d'ivoire because of the laptops but the person is just a lair.Am really tired of this orphanage work
The Ho: Fuck the orphans. You are the lair because you have my $1000 and say you don't.
Traveling Lad: Can you help me with a work in US when i stop this orphanage work ?
Traveling Lad: I swear to GOD i dont have the money
Traveling Lad: Am swearing to you with the name of GOD
The Ho: I don't believe in god so that means nothing.
Traveling Lad: Okay i swear in the name of anything you believe in I dont have the money
Traveling Lad: If i have the money why should i be telling you i dont have it?
Traveling Lad: what will i get from that ?
The Ho: Duh. more $$$$
Traveling Lad: See let me tell you am not like that if i have the money i will tell you i have it okay
Traveling Lad: i am really serious about this i dont have the money am in Ghana since friday night cheack your email if you will not see my message when i arrive in Ghana i wrote you message on nestday that am in ghana
Traveling Lad: dont you see it
Traveling Lad: I will never tell you lies okay
The Ho: Yes, but watch this. I'm in Timbuktu. I'm not in the US.
The Ho: No wait, im in ur ass. Grab a mirror. Look. there I am.
The Ho: See. It's easy to write that.
Traveling Lad: What do you mean ?
Traveling Lad: Okay if you will not understand fine
Traveling Lad: but i just want you to know that i never pick up the money i swear
The Ho: Its ez to write u are someplace and didn't pick up the money. that doesnt make it the truth.
The Ho: I could swear I'm a virgin, but...well u know how I make my $$$
Traveling Lad: Yeah i understand but you i have to know that i dod not pick up the money i dont know what els to say that will make you believe me
Traveling Lad: but i still want you to know that i did not pick up the money
Traveling Lad: see tell me do you live alone or you live with someone ?
The Ho: THEN WHERE IS MY MONEY?
Traveling Lad: You should ask the bank this question
The Ho: WHAT FUCKING BANK?
Traveling Lad: See i have tell you meany times that i dod not receive the money o why are you so difficult
Traveling Lad: i did not pick up the money i swear
The Ho: Difficult? I SENT U 1000 fucking dollars and you say you do not have it. When I went to Western Union, they said after it is picked up, there is nothing they can do.
Traveling Lad: See if i pick up the money i should not see this x mass i swear to you am in Ghana and the money is sent to Cote d ivoire how is that possible for me to pick up the money /
Traveling Lad: ?
Traveling Lad: I do not pick up the money
Traveling Lad: okay
The Ho: THEN WHO DID!
Traveling Lad is now Offline.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Of course our lad is now very upset that someone chopped HIS money.

Lads... gotta love 'em (not)

_______
_______
_______
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing terribly exciting has happened with Mr. David recently... I am trying to get him back to Abidjan but after his past experiences it is tough.

Here is some of his recent whining... hearing him recount his experiences sleeping along the roadside never gets old Laughing

Quote:
Hello,

Do you know what i see in Abidjan the last time i went there do you know how suffer i had there?15 days in Abidjan without know any one and i never plan to stay there for two days,My money finish on the 3 days do you know how i survive for the rest 12days? do you know how meany days i slept at the road side? do you know how how police arrested me in Abidjan? You wont understand.do you know that because of the package i lost one orphan?If you know how suffer i been you will not be telling me all this.If the package can not come to GHANA then that means all is a lie.you can do what ever you want with the package if it can not come to Ghana.because if you know how trouble i am right now you will not be telling me to go back to Abidjan,I lost orphan because of this which does not suppose to happen.If the package can not come to Ghana do what ever you like with it..okay??
God Bless You...

and;

Quote:
Hello,

I have to let you know that i will not be able to go anywhere for the package if they can not send the package to Ghana may God Bless it.God Knows that i have try my best to get the package if you know the debt am in right now you will not inform me to go Abidjan.i dont get why you cant tell the office to find a way and send the goods to Ghana,it is very simple after all the address in the receipt is Ghana so why should i be suffring myself in Abidjan?It will never happen again..if truly you really want the orphans to get the package you will find a way and tell them to send the items to Ghana but if you can that somple means you are not willing to give the orphans the goods.I will not be able to go there.God Bless You...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
do you know how suffer i had there?15 days in Abidjan without know any one and i never plan to stay there for two days,My money finish on the 3 days do you know how i survive for the rest 12days? do you know how meany days i slept at the road side? do you know how how police arrested me in Abidjan?

Poetry.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even more poetry:

Quote:
if you know the debt am in right now

I hope he owes a lot of money to a lot of really mean loan sharks.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
WeepingWolf24
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just amazed on the fact that you were full on in character throughout the 30min phone conversation with the lad. I would have most probably laughed my ass of after the first 5mins or so.
Great stuff indeed !! Smile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ A lot of baiters are better actors than some of those.. performers earning massive salaries, that's for damn sure.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
CigaretteSanta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^agreed there. If you take a step back and really think about all the scenarios and little details baiters work with , you really see a pretty awesome creative side people have.

Haha awesome work Mr. L.. can't wait to listen to the audio when I get home.
dspindler1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question from a new user. Why do you use @ in the Hamiltion name. I've seent his numerous times on posts and I don't see it addressed anywhere in the FAQ's, definitions, glossary, index or scambaiting thesaurus.

Thank you,

Dspin

Mod edit to delete unnecessary full requote. - JF
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater,dspindler1!
If the lad googled the full name, if spelled 'Hamilton' can bring him to this site which makes him a smart scammer as well as ruining the bait. But spelling it as H@amilton if the lad googles the name it won't bring him here.

By swapping out certain letters for numbers which look like the letter it will prevent the lad from finding us taking the piss out of him on here. Such as swapping 'o' for 0. To quote another use instead of (masked) he will write G0m3r.

Alternatively you can the mask function which I prefer, this means whatever is typed doesn't appear in any search results.

*Have a read at the stickies, the mods like to brick the windows of people who necro threads and beware419ers will relentlessly hunt you down because of the quote, only try to quote smaller segments. Embarassed have a look at the Cherrie Mentoring Program as well for a mentor if you haven't already done so already.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Bware is off-duty at the moment I have pulled on her jackboots (way too frilly and small for me!) and have locked this necroed thread.

@dspindler1, welcome to Eater! As The Worm suggests, it's a good idea to sign up for a mentor. Here's the LINK.

I also suggest that you read the Forum FAQs and rules HERE.

Two things relevant to your post and mentioned by The Worm:

Quote:
Please avoid thread necromancy (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several weeks to bump it back to the top of a forum again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

And:

Quote:
Please do not abuse the 'quote' function when replying to posts unless it is necessary to clarify the point being made. When answering a post that is directly above your post, there is generally no reason to quote the previous post unless it is to include a specific clip. Where a 'quote' is required to accentuate or clarify something regarding your response, please edit out all that is not required. This will keep the thread clean to read and save on disk space. Avoid 'double-posting' as well - that is making a post in a thread, and then making another post right beneath your prior post. Just use that fancy 'edit' button and add in your next idea. Go ahead, try it!

Getting to your question, a lot of people "leet" names in the open forum to make them non-Googleable. This is something we discourage unless it's it's an unusual name or anything else that has a real risk of being Googled. It's always a good idea to stop and think first. Personally, I would never leet a name like Hamilton since it's so common that a Google search would have millions of hits, making it highly unlikely to find this forum. But for less common names it can sometimes be justified. If it is absolutely necessary, we encourage people to change only one (hopefully very obvious) letter. There's no need to write Gomer as G0m3r; either G0mer or Gom3r is plenty. In this example, the best option is G0mer since a zero looks so much like an O that it's easy to read. Using a 3 for E is not as obvious.

However what we strongly suggest is to simply change any potentially risky name and say "my lad" or "my character" or whatever is appropriate before you post. Quick, easy, and 100% risky-free, without resorting to hard-to-read leeting.

So, get a mentor, grab a lad, and start baiting! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic