SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Outright Stealing Identity

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WhoMe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet "Johnathan Symonds". He messaged me with a typical lad offer for my character.

Quote:
Hello Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself again, I am Mr. Jonathan Symonds, CBE , Independent non-executive Director, Chairman of the Group Audit Committee, Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited [HSBC],Hong Kong.

I will appreciate your response very much. I have outlined the detailed story of how this transaction came about and also I got your email address discretely when I was in search of someone to assist me conclude this transaction. Please read carefully. Before his demise, our client Mr. Ronald Bramlage who owned Roadside Ventures LLC, was an international businessman. He was also with Proactive Communications Inc. as a communications contractor. Mr. Ronald Bramlage made a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months (2Years), with a value of Thirty million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Mr. Ronald Bramlage and his family of five, died in a plane crash [Pilatus PC-12/47 Plane] on Thursday June 7, 2012. You can check the details here [http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/07/us/florida-plane-crash/] [http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2156290/Florida-plane-crash-Tragedy-Kansas-family-dies.html]

The last time he was at my office he confided in me that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Thirty million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it as there is neither next of kin nor any survival of his family. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 2 years and Nine months the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to late Mr. Ronald Bramlage so that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT NEED'S TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary legal documents that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Ronald Bramlage and beneficiary to claim the funds, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for you to be able to claim the funds. There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

What I require from you is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. Please accept this apologies, keep this confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you. All confirmable documents to back up this funds shall be made available to you, as soon as I receive your reply, I shall let you know what is required of you.

Regards from,
Jonathan Symonds, CBE.

Typical lad stuff. However in my response I asked for general stuff (ID, proof, etc) and in his reply he included a poorly made ID and a link to HSBC, which is apparently a real bank employing a very real Johnathan Symonds. The email ([email protected]) header itself points to Redmond, Washington, USA>

Linking to a real bank and using the name and photo of one of their employees is a bit beyond the typical lad (though not surprising, they ARE criminals after all). Usually they obviously use a fake name, with a fake bank and a fake website. At the least I'm bemused (and disgusted) by his extra effort.

If a mod would like to have the header info or whatever else to pass on to the appropriate folks please message me, as that stuff is over my head. Any advice on whether or not I should drop this like a hot potato is also welcome. I'm leaning towards keeping him for the moment anyway.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep him. Bait away...

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say, keep baiting, as long as you're baiting safely. I spent eleven months baiting the Facebook Lottery, and the lad pretended to be the Butterflied [sic] Online Bank, signing as Raymond Skyes, who is a real person at the Butterfield Bank.

If you'd like others to bait him, post the original email with headers in Surplus (and at SW, to warn real people to stay away from him). The IP address in Redmond just means it was sent through Microsoft and doesn't give a clue where the lad is.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
WhoMe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit to remove full requote of post above. We can there it there ^^^- JF

I figured it was on Microsoft's end but still thought I'd mention it just to be sure, thanks for the confirmation. I'll see about posting it over at SW too, thanks for the reminder.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a target to me-fire away!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Linking to a real bank and using the name and photo of one of their employees is a bit beyond the typical lad

Thousands of lads used to be Charles Soludo, President of the Central Bank of Nigeria. I had a file of passports, CBN ID cards, driving licences, but Charlie wasn't one for posing with signs much, though I got some great Hall of Shame quality cut & paste photos.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is unusual for a lad to impersonate a real bank employee other than the CEO, but it isn't unheard of. Bait the hell out of him and make him regret it.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads sometimes use the names and photos of former Victims too. I've used that excuse when a Lad has found my name and E-mail addy on the Warning site.

Bait away and have fun! (Bait safe)
Adeel Javed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Fellows,

I revived a similar email form mis sara weller (fake id) pre senting me for next to kin and all that stuff. but one thing noticed was that it directed me to the real bank account and the bank also replied me for that ???

could this be possible that some criminal is using that real bank email to reply me and how to track that email form the bank is a real one ? please help
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank email address they replied from is probably fake. Please post the email and the headers (but remove your personal details).

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
directed me to the real bank account and the bank also replied me for that

Hi. Please post the bank information so that we can look at it. Or PM me or another of the moderators.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic