SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You-Know-Who; Still hidden?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Question as the subject - is the famous lad who associated with another, not so tall lad, still hidden in Premium?

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes he is. It is a fantastic read. Maybe go gold and catch up?

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally finished "the other" and I gotta say, it's freaking brilliant. What "The Truman Show" could have been if it had been written by evil geniuses.

(")_(")
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it an unfortunate decision to hide these wonderful threads many people would like to read behind a paywall (for several months!) in order to force premium donations by people interested in their scambaits.

An alternative spot to place these threads into so that they can't find them but they are still available for the public - would be - where they have been before - the Help, Hints and Tips forum.

DarthMugu

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
"Paywall"? The reason the thread was moved was the subject googled it and actually signed in. Absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening again.

Whether to donate or not is up to the individual member. Equally, saving a bait that was years in the making requires removing it from casual scrutiny.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And we're not evil, honestly.

We have minds of Byzantine complexity, but not evil.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:

Absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening again.

Quite easy. A forum where only members > x posts or > x weeks/years of membership have access.

Not to say you are evil but moving one of my most favorite threads away from my eyes has made me a bit grumpy (as a student I cannot afford a premium membership) Wink

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DarthMugu wrote:
I find it an unfortunate decision to hide these wonderful threads many people would like to read behind a paywall (for several months!) in order to force premium donations by people interested in their scambaits.

As the one that moved the thread, I can certainly say it was not moved "to force premium donations."

DarthMugu wrote:
An alternative spot to place these threads into so that they can't find them but they are still available for the public - would be - where they have been before - the Help, Hints and Tips forum.

As the bait was not asking for help, hints, or tips, it would be irresponsible to place it there. The thread in question started as a Love scam and grew into much more. Undisirregardlessly, your suggestion of placing it in a forum which is available to the public is exactly what was done. Yes, there is a fee to view it, but that's a perk of Gold membership. The odds of a lad ponying up the money to see how he's been duped is infinitesimally small. The situation to keep HH&T cleared for HH&T may be found in this sticky.

DarthMugu wrote:
(A)s a student I cannot afford a premium membership

I found many things I could not enjoy during school due to different limitations. No offense, but it will return...one day. It's no different then the members choosing to wait to publish the rest of the bait until it was completely over.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers Wroteth:

Quote:
Undisirregardlessly

And yet another Word enters the popular Lexicon. Tis More Better than More Better indeed.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A forum where only members > x posts or > x weeks/years of membership have access.

That isn't a solution - all it would do is increase pointless posts so that people could have the desired 'post count', or reward people that are basically clueless but have been here a long time and exclude newer folks that are actually brilliant and have something to contribute.

The thread will eventually be moved back once the bait is finally over.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic