SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sexy female refugee, brothel scam with money transfer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Taking the piss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

"She" the scammer sent a few nice pics, pretendedly of herself,
says she is a refugee in a Palestinian UN camp. ...
aks for help in big money transfer matter...into my account
says to be the only surviving of family, the usual stuff...
wants to come to to my country,study,.. thinks of me as a sugar daddy..

she complains about the very bad conditions in camp and wants to escape.

I offered her – in my third mail, to send a parcel, containing amongst other things some carefully hidden banknotes , a really nice sum, a few thousand Pounds!
"it moved her to tears" she writes!!

- and asked her to mail her POSTAL address!! - well, evidently, embarrassing for that liar and scammer!
The scammer had no address ready for postal delivery of unasked money. It derouted the spammer completely....

Scammer changes – within 24 hours - presents a new scenario:

Now she has, with UN-help almost overnight been taken to Nigeria, but she fell for a scam, the UN woman who organised her transfer from the refugee camp was a Madame, brothel owner, and wanted the scammer to work for her as prostitute, she refused, she escaped from brothel...
and found refuge as household help for an elderly lady.
All this happened within 24 hours!

Scammer seems to be a beginner.
So am I.

How do I go on taking the piss as long as possible and getting scammers details and identity to publish them?

Who wants to read her last hilarious mail - mine usually are somewhat saucy-

and advise me on how to go on? She is dying for an answer!!

Can forward the mails in PM, not publically here, as potential scammer might find it here.

thanks!
Very Happy
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, TTP! Congrats on *already* throwing the lad for a loop and getting him/her off-script so soon.

There's lots of help/resources here for baiters old and new but first things first:
1. Are you baiting safely? Are you using a completely phony email addy with no traces back to your IRL identity and have you given the lad any of your personal info?
2. Read the stickies. There's lots of info out there on how to get started, do's and don't's, etc.
3. Sign up for a mentor. It's really the best way to start.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Can forward the mails in PM, not publically here, as potential scammer might find it here.

How about posting them up at our sister site, www.scamwarners.com so potential victims can find the there? The introductory email and headers would be enough. Then, you can provide a link to the lad without placing his email addy here.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, brothel.

Welcome to Eater!

You can post your emails to the lad in Help, Hints, and Tips, which lads can't read unless they sign up, which is unlikely. The emails from the lad, as mentioned above, you should post on Scamwarners.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
usernametaken
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's your lad, so obviously you can do what you want, but I don't think it's very often lads find this place considering the number of baits that go on for months/ years.

Should be pretty safe if you withold the email address and change up the name a bit.

Thais bait seems like it could be entertaining Smile
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
You can post your emails to the lad in Help, Hints, and Tips, which lads can't read unless they sign up, which is unlikely.

Not unless he is asking for help, hints or tricks regarding said mails. Help, Hints and Tips is not for publishing mails, which was addressed only 2 weeks ago (in a thread you yourself responded to, VX).
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=242460

Help, Hints and Tricks is for... help, hints and tricks. Posting baits and mail correspondance is done here in Main. The occasional lad googleing his way to a published bait is as rare as honest politicians.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi TTP,

Welcome to Eater and what everybody including my fellow mod said. We have a section for Romance baits, so feel free to post your refugee's emails and responses there-and label the NSW if more than PG.

As a general rule, we are kind of wary about publishing the scammer's supposed names here-it may be a neighbor, relative or an innocent third party the scammer has asked to accept a package.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mods, the OP was soliciting help, so would it not be neater for this particular thread to simply be moved to where it should be - that is Help Hints & Tips?.... Just a thought Smile

ETA: - Then, once moved, maybe one of the wise ones (or his mentor, should he appoint one) can point him in the direction of GP5 with regard to the parcel delivery, and maybe guide him through it?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Moving a thread to HHT is not done frequently and generally not to protect a bait. If the OP has a specific question, by all means he can ask there. Otherwise this actually belongs in Romance-it's hard to give advice without seeing the bait.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The parcel could have gone to a nearby delivery office for her to get it there.
I am sure Reverend Father would help in that.

As for the Brothel... send her enough to bribe the Madam... it's the same scam only for Vicar put in Madam ! I'm sure soon her 'household' will do something bad to her.

As for 'saucy' emails. We are all adult here and can take 'saucy'. No need for PM, lots of email published on this site. We aren't easily shocked but are often amused.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoomAngel wrote:
The parcel could have gone to a nearby delivery office for her to get it there.

Perhaps the parcel was delivered without a reciever's name or full address?
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Concerning "Saucy" E-mails. As original Poster of this thread you can go back and add "NSFW" to the thread description to indicate it's "Not Safe For Work".
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there TTP! Sorry I'm late to the party. Welcome to Eater! Have you gotten yourself a mentor yet? We're more than happy to help, but a mentor can really help you out!

Read some of the stickies, have a chuckle or two, and maybe grab some inspiration!

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic