SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jeff, the father of orphans

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
squat223
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy, so I picked this guy up off of here, and he's supplied 4 of my 5 current piggies. Now, I'm baiting him with two separate accounts, and thus two separate people. For now, the second account is still pretty boring, as he just throws bank details at me constantly. The first account however, is quite another story all together.

We'll start where I basically started over with him. He is being baited by probably dozens of us by now, perhaps less, but due to this he can barely keep his story straight let alone follow any individual victim.

Quote:
Hello, and happy January 17th to you! My accountant is readying a large payment. I would very much like to adopt an orphan. Is there a place I can go to see some of the availible children? Perhaps photos of single children, my wife would very much like to see them.

You see, she is sterile, and rather than adopt a child here in the united states, which would no doubt be spoilt rotten with modern convieniences we would like to adopt a child who can truely appreciate all we offer it. I hope to hear from you soon.

The seed has been planted.

Quote:
HELLO MY HONORABLE MARK,I ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR LAST E-MAIL,YES WE RENDER SUCH SERVICES HERE.
BUT EVEN I HAVE ALREADY CONVINCED BY WITH YOUR E-MAIL BECAUSE IS TOUCHING AND SECONDLY YOUR COMMENT ABOUT YOUR STERILIZE WIFE IN TAILS ME THAT YOU AN HONEST&STRAIGHT FORWARD PERSON BUT I HAVE TO INFORM THE BOARD OF DIRECTOR I MEAN MY FELLOW COLLEAGUES ABOUT IT FIRST .
AND I MUST CONFESS TO YOU TO MAKE IT EASIER,IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU MAKE DONATION FIRST,THIS WILL HELP A LONG WAY I MEAN FOR YOUR NAME TO BE ABLE TO APPEAR ON THE CHARITY HOME RECORDS AS ONE OF DONORS.
GOD BLESS YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,

REV.FATHER ABRAHAM

and now we watch it grow

Quote:
Well, I'd definitely like to see the availible children first.

Quote:
HELLO GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. I FIND JOY IN MY HEART TO HEAR YOUR WIFE IS VERY MUCH EAGER AND INTRESTED IN ADOPTION OF ONE OF CHILDREN. HOPE THIS PICTURES BELOW SATISFY YOU. WE THE BOARD OC DIRECTORS HAVE REASONED THAT A DONATION WILL BE MADE FIRST BEFORE THE ADOPTION. SO KINDLY FIND IT IN YOUR DEAR HEART TO DONATE WHATEVER YOU CAN TO ASSIST THE ORPHANAGE HOME. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

REV FATHER ABRAHAM

There were some photos of children, all have been posted before on the main thread that DoomAngel started, so I won't bother uploading them here.

Quote:
How intelligent are these kids?

Quote:
Hello Honorable Mark,How is everything today,Hope all is well.
These kids are as intelligent with what they see around the corner,also what they hear and what they are expose to.God bless you.
Yours Faithfully,
Rev. Father Abraham

Okay.. I'm really not sure what that means, but we'll see just how smart the kids are soon enough.

Quote:
Can they read and write?

Quote:
MR MARK THEY CERTAINLY CAN READ AND WRITE. MR WILLIAMS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IF YOU WILLINGY TO DONATE TO THE ORPHANAGE LIKE WE AGREED. IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THE ORPHANAGE WHILE NOT DO AND HELP US. WE WILL CERTAINLY PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ADOPTION YOU ASKED. GET BACK TO US SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS EMAIL SO WE CAN KNOW OUR POSITION. REV. FATHER ABRAHAM.

Quote:
I'm very willing to donate. Can I ask a favor from you though? It's my wifes birthday soon, she doesn't know just how hard I'm looking into adoption, if I could have one of those sweet little orphans pictures, holding a sign that said "I love you Jennifer" that would absolutely melt her heart. That would also pretty much lock in a large donation. I doubt I could back out of it after she sees that.

Quote:
IT WILL CERTAINLY MELT HER HEART AS YOU SAY. WE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO OFFER YOU WHAT YOU WANT. BUT REMEMBER LIKE HAVE ALWAYS SAID, WE HAVE PROTOCOLS HERE TOO WHICH IS A DONATION. SIR ONCE WE CLEARED WITH THAT YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY AS YOU WANT. GOD BLESS YOU.BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU WILL CERTAINLY GET THAT WHICH YOU WANT.

REV.FATHER ABRAHAM

(this last message was MUCH larger text, and of course all caps.)

YOUR PARENTS ARE SMALL IF NOT YOU SHOULD BE EATING YOUR FATHERS SWEAT

SMALL SMALL RAT LIKE U DAMN,I HURT BCOS WE CANT SEE I WILL HAVE MY
BOYS RIP OF UR RIBS
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the same people now on safari with Mr Labowski in this board.

I got a little girl to call Annie. So push your adoption.

He sent me pictures of my Annie which were of 3 different children, but hey, my new little orphan,
so didn't mention it!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY AS YOU WANT.
Laughing

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe because his MacBooks and cash seem to be getting further and further away from him !!

Little Orphan Lucky not doing well in Lome !

I think he is sending out piggies because he thinks we'll trust him then. But.. he is the gullible one sending his 'Orphan Lucky' to collect the parcel in Togo !

I like him more every day !

Sadly my new orphan may be motherless soon because my character has an illness she may not recover from. However, she has told Jeffrey she has left him money in the will. So, let's see how sympathetic he gets.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also got a few piggies out of him - he have gone totally silent on me and I was only requesting that he had a chartered accountant sign the budget he send. Not an unreasonable request when we are talking about a donation of 15.000 EUR Very Happy

/UglyD

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, this hasn't gone quite to plan yet....

he tried to weasel out a donation, but I set him straight. After a few days of delaying, I send him this

Jeff, I need that picture soon, I have to get it framed for the birthday. Quickly now.

today (the deadline I had set for Jennifer's birthday) he send two emails

#1:
Quote:
hello sir how are you doing today? how is your lovely wife Jennifer.
we are using this medium to wish your lovely wife a lovely and glamorous birthday.
i pray this day be a day of remembrance for her all the days of her life. God bless you.

followed by:
Quote:
JENNIFER I LOVE YOU.HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and a picture of a little girl, which he's sent to others. This of course, simply won't do.

Father Jeff, you can read, correct? I asked for you to take a picture of a child holding a sign, not this. How can I adopt children, if you can't follow simple instructions?

YOUR PARENTS ARE SMALL IF NOT YOU SHOULD BE EATING YOUR FATHERS SWEAT

SMALL SMALL RAT LIKE U DAMN,I HURT BCOS WE CANT SEE I WILL HAVE MY
BOYS RIP OF UR RIBS
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic