SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Soldier Bradon,.... he's learning fast. BAITERS NEEDED !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=94557&p=233585#p233585

Bradon Cole. So easy, so hard to get off script and well, ripe for the picking.

Quote:
I do came across your profile and its lovely and awesome that's why I do add you

Quote:
Can you tell me more about your self?

Thank You.... well I am 58, I live in South West Scotland. My sons are grown with their own families but my husband died 6 years ago. I don't work now so I just enjoy my life |
Quote:
That's good and lovely to hear about that. I will tell you about about me...My Name is Sergeant Bradon cole smith,Am a Staff Sergent in Us Army, am 5'10" tall .am dec 29 1965(50 years old) , i love to swim , cook and a walk in the park will be great too , i enjoy the outdoors too , i love color blue and my eye is hazel , i am single and need a serious relationship , distance to me is no barrier i can always relocate to anywhere around the world . distance is only measured by miles not with heart ,and home is where your heart is . Am here searching for the right woman i can share the next and all my life chapter with , someone i can grow old with , someone i can watch the sun set with . a honest woman.

Well, that's quite a message so quick too ! Well, I am a widow but I believe in taking things slowly because, well, less likely to make mistakes that way.
Quote:
I do see your time line and I can see both of us are seeking for the same but first I will like to know you more and more

You need to know what the person is like deep down before you can commit. Well, I am happy to chat and see where it goes...
Quote:
Like wise me too...can you tell me what happens to your last relationship? And also did you still wanna have a man in your life

I told you already. My husband died 6 years ago. I haven't thought about a man in my life. I miss one being around sometimes.
Quote:
Okay good, What about your time line

I'm not sure what you mean?
Quote:
Its means a lot to me that's why I add you to my list

But I don't understand what you mean about 'What about my timeline'? So, you have a list of potential wives?
Quote:
Its seems you don't get me right

No I don't at all
Quote:
I can see it on your timeline you wanna be in love again .

Ok.... maybe you can read that into it. As I say though. I won't just rush off and marry someone I don't know very well and make a mistake. I have to know he is genuine and loving.
Quote:
I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy to get along with am,social,romantic,passionate.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty..our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..i know its hard to be completely honest..but i try to be who i am and do wat i know how to do best.none really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and mylife is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others.i really do care alot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely.Well..i will really like to know more about you and ur motives and intentions getting to know my kind of person. And also you are right about your message and I can see your not wanna hang up with wrong person right?

Wow, again so many words to get through. I guess you think a lot of yourself then. I prefer to let people get to know me then find out what I am like, I find it hard praising myself although it's something you find easy. And yes, you can tell me everything you love about yourself but I need to find those things out for myself.
Quote:
I want to know you more and more than this. I want to share some picture of my self to you but I can't sent you here

You want to email?
Quote:
You are right but before we sharing. Picture to each other. Yes I did and you too. Have you ever meet a military man before me

Yes, I have talked to some on here.... never really 'met' though. I seem to get a lot of messages but they are all false.
Quote:
Really?

Yes, I could tell before I really started speaking to them and just blocked them. Oh, please don't be offended... I don't mean you !
Quote:
That's good

I think people are just so vain nowadays ! I like to get to know the inner of the person.
I want to see his spirit within. ]

Quote:
Send me your yahoo email I wanna send my picture to your inbox. Accept me so I can easily send you the picture . I will waite here for you

Oh just a minute it's on my ipad and it's upstairs. But I do like a few pleases and thank you's.... you are very bossy.
Quote:
Accept me so I can easily send you the picture

I think that's it. I have only started using it so I am new to it.
Quote:
Are you on it now because I have to go back to duty now. Did you got my request ccorado93 (at) yahoo.com Did you?

Yes and I got one. I can't get the one of your daughter to work, but it should as the other one did.
Quote:
You get it now. Did you?

I press it and nothing happens which is strange as the other one is fine.Never mind.. I'll work it out. All I need to do is touch the other one and you spring on my screen so not sure why the other one won't !
Quote:
Alright I will like to tell you more about my self because I want you to know everything about me if you don't mind, I like to have fun. i don't like to be bored so i like to try new and interesting things but i also like a quiet night at home. family and friends are very important to me. I work hard and play hard. what i am looking for is someone who is honest who accepts me for me. someone who we can be in a room together and not talk and just be happy that we are together. i want someone loyal. i want someone who enjoys life. I send it again, check it

Ok... another wall of words. You seem good at them. Yes, I am loyal, who isn't? I'll take my time reading the rest... such a small box to read and so many words. But you know... I want to learn all this about you myself. I could tell you anything and it may not be true. You have to take the time to learn about me.... not my words.
Quote:
Aww Although we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you; you've touched my heart and wouldn't let go. Our friendship has given me a lot of thing to thinks about, and now I feel i hope. You entered my thoughts and magically erased all of my fears with your sweet and caring ways. Now I look forward to each day and feel so much at ease with you. I'm so grateful that we're able to share our problems and aspirations with each other. It truly seems as if you're a part of me, as if our time together was a melding of souls.

Bradon, we will get on a lot better if you stop sending me chapters like this. This is obviously pre prepared as it isn't even relevant to us today. Do you want to continue this or not. ? I want words from you heart. A few at a time..... please dearest.
Quote:
Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way I will like to express our friendship to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. ...now we are going.

Bradon.... are you listening to me... do you want us to keep chatting. Have you read what I have said
Quote:
All I'm telling you is what I feel for you and I can't stop thinking about it..I know you will be thinking over there why I'm feeling for you. But don't think it because I know love is not all about age but what's on your mind. Yes I read all your messages, is just that I don't know how to write in short messages

I wish you would try dear. I am not happy with all of this. Remember.... I want the real, true you. Take care and we will talk later ok? I'll be thinking of you.
Quote:
I want you to know I won't lie just because I want you to love me also I don't want you to lie because I feel the experience on my last relationship

Quote:
Alright
Bye for now.
I know its not easy to love someone you have never meet but I know and I feel the affectionate in me. I won't lie to you...I'm falling for you

Don't fall on patrol... save the falling for me !

Oh isn't he just a gift. Obviously I need to get him off script.Which isn't going to be that easy.... and I just know that his English will be awful because on script it is awful !!!

Haven't asked much about 15 yr old daughter... or where she is...that's for next time.

This one needs pushing. There's lots of hits on his pictures online with various names.

Last edited by DoomAngel on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have insomnia, this is the man for you... he'll have you asleep in 5 minutes.

What a crashing bore this man is.... he needs lifting and being played around a little....

Quote:
Can we continue about our discussion

we can.... where shall we start !
Quote:
anywhere

well...about me ! I am quite independent.... I love animals. Once I do love, then I love deeply. I don't like many foods and I like being respected.
Quote:
So what did you think about me?

I don't know you well enough yet. You said many things about yourself... but I need to know you for real.
Quote:
Thanks so much I want you to know me too but I can see distance take us apart

Yes it does but I think that you can find out a lot about someone chatting.
Quote:
Why did you said I should find someone chatting with

I mean that when you chat with someone you know about their life day by day. You can get to know a person well that way.
Quote:
So what did you think about me

I already said. I would like to get to know you better but as yet I don't know you. What is your daughter called? You must miss her.
Quote:
what else did you wanna know about me. She called Eshal

that's a pretty name. Where is she?
Quote:
She's in the state with my sister..Mitchell

You sound as if you had a bad relationship before.
Quote:
Yes she hurt me

what happened?
Quote:
Nothing but she hurt me. My brother caught her going out with another man

why did she need another man? Strange thing to do....
Quote:
She cheat me because am not in the state with her. I don't want to be thinking about this

I think I give my all to a man and so do not need two !
Quote:
So what did you think I can do about it. That's why I want to go for another woman. I have being alone with my family for almost five years back. I come to you because I don't want to go with my mate anymore.

You see, that is what I mean about needing to get to know someone better. You could tell me you are honest and true but you may be loving more than one woman at once. I need to learn about the man you are. The man behind the page and the picture
Quote:
You are right

It could be the same for you.... I may say I am nice and in reality may be awful
Quote:
But I want to know what you really wanna know about me. Yes I know and I understand you.Its seems you don't wanna lie to me. That's great

That is quite a saucy picture on your page. With that long hard thing sticking out of your trousers !
Quote:
Its all about the terrorist.

Ok... now I don't understand?
Quote:
Yes The terrorist come to the base to destroy us

the picture is of you in a field?
Quote:
I think you can understand me right?

No... not at this moment?
what is the thing sticking out of your trousers. You are in a field and have thumbs up.

Quote:
Yes you are right. Did you have the pics with you.
Send it to me on yahoo

I can't. Yahoo is on my ipad and I am on my latop. It's a picture on your timeline from December 16th.I find it strange you have no idea what I am on about !
Quote:
Are you there?

Yes I am. I didn't think a light hearted question about a picture you have would turn into something so difficult !
Quote:
No. I already told you is when the terrorist come here in our base to burst us. Try to get me right

I sent him the picture.
doesn't look like anything to do with terrorists to me...
Quote:
Lol That's just a corn A farmer give this to us

Quote:
A farmer give this to us

Quote:
Yes you are right I'm in a farm

Just strange you could not recall the picture. Never mind....what are you doing now?
Quote:
Please express it for me. Nothing just thinking about you

is that what express it for me means?
Quote:
No babe, You change my mood because I don't get you anymore

I'm sorry but you speak such funny english..... it's hard to know what you mean?
Quote:
Its okay

Why do I change your mood?
Quote:
Because I don't see your message

my messages are all here. We've been chatting for ages
Quote:
I no

So why don't you see my message?
Quote:
The wifi

this is stupid... not getting us anywhere. Tell, me do you have any
Quote:
No I don't and why did you think I do?

[i] I was just trying to change the subject. When will you go see your daughter

Quote:
I don't know for now because I have a lot to do here.
But I know before March this year..I will be in the state to check on her

That is good she must really miss you
Quote:
Yes she did

I expect you like to take her presents and things. She'll be old enough for boyfriends soon
Will she be able to live with you or do you go back to the Army after your leave in March.

SHORT INTERMISSION WHERE I THINK HE POUNDS GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

Quote:
Am back sweetie Are you busy?

Quote:
What did you think about what I told you last time

In what way?
Quote:
I said I want you in my life I wanna marry you

I told you yesterday....the day we 'met'... I can't fall in love so easy. I know nothing about you and need to know you more.
Quote:
Ask me what you want to know about me

I can ask a million questions, you can answer them easily because you really love yourself, but I want to know the real you behind the fancy words.
Quote:
since i have Joined Us Military,I first Bought my House In Texas when i was an Ordinary Sergeant,and Later when i became staff sergeant,I sold it and i bought the new one in Utah,I have 2 cars,The Government are paying me $3,570 every Months,So i have savings of $65,955 in my bank savings in bank of American,Although I Know that am poor here now since when we have been deployed here,Just because we are not allowed to have an access to our account,So babe Please tell me yours,because we don't need to hide anything away from each other,we are one now. And Please don't be shy,because the Fingers are not equal.(???)..so its your turn Ask me what ever you wanna know

I can't tell you enough. You can have the biggest bank account in the world. Be the tallest man..have a thousand cars. I don't go on information I am fed. I make my mind up about the person. This changes nothing.... Ok... I ask you if you can ever just have a normal conversation.
Quote:
Alright am listening Ask me what ever you want I promise am gonna answer you as well

I feel like I am being interviewed for a job.... lighten up. I don't know what want to ask you. If I ask you any questions I get a pre prepared wall of words. I can't seem to find the soul of the man inside you.
Quote:
You can find it Why

Because all I get i an invitation to ask question then a statement. Relax....this all seems so clinical.
Quote:
Okay

What is your favourite TV programme?
Quote:
But I can't just Relax just like that

then I can't be engaged just like that
Quote:
I don't like watching movie .. And you? I know

I love watching movies. I need to say goodnight Bradon. I can't work you out.
Ask me any question you want to then
Quote:
Why? Did you want to leave me here? if I will ask you a question...

Leave you where
Quote:
All I will ask is that did you love me. You told me you wanna go to bed.

You know I don't. How can I love someone I met, online, yesterday. I am a level headed woman and can't fall in love randomly
Quote:
Yes you are right I know its not easy to fall in love but all I want from you is your true love if you will be my love

I can't answer that tonight can I? It isn't as easy as that. I can't say at this moment yes or no to loving you. I have only just met you.
Quote:
Aww So what did you think about me now? Are you telling me you don't love me

Please please don't ask me that. I feel I have told you several times. HOW CAN I LOVE YOU I MET YOU YESTERDAY.

Quote:
Okay So when next are you coming online. Because its seems you wanna go to bed

In the morning. I am in bed now
Quote:
Alright Can you send me a pics of you

We;ve been through this as well. I hate having my picture taken. I did this one for the profile and I refuse to take selfies. What you look like to me means nothing. I want to learn to love the man not the picture.
Quote:
Yes you are right but did you know its not a good thing if I don't have your picture on my laptop

I have my profile picture
Quote:
Yes only one

So you can see what I look like. And anyway. I have said this to you already. I'm not a teenager who can point the camera at myself.
Quote:
Ok. Honey all your words chase my heart like we are having the same feelings

Goodnight Bradon. I need to sleep
Quote:
Alright..sleep tight and have a good dream about me. On me I mean. Good night sweetie

He is so difficult to follow. There are gaps often as if he goes off to get his homework marked and he comes back with a sentence he's repeated before.
I'd love other baiters because I want to get him in a tizzy !!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There has been lots gone on... but this is the famous 'Buy Your Leave' form I got last night.

I could buy how much leave I wanted for him. Then because he doesn't have access to any money and he is on secret ops, they get a random Nigerian to get it from the Western Union for them and give them the money. Then they go to the Camp Office and buy their leave.

I'm hurt though. I offered him a month and he only wanted 2 weeks.... it's $530 for 4 weeks or $880 for a month. She won't lose anything though because money paid is refoundable? But can't work out the bonuses bit. Item 8 is serious !

Honestly Western Union was a nightmare. Gina was getting the vapours. So, her friend Max went along with her, told her to sit in the car and went in himself. With a small donation the girl in there made out a dummy receipt for him. Gina has sent it to Bradon who obviously now knows there is not money there but has said nothing to Gina. Max has gone on Yahoo Messenger and told Bradon he wants to speak to him and that he will do anything to save Gina from the mistake she is wanting to make.

So far the silence has been deafening from Soilder Boy.... On his FB page his status yesterday was 'Proud to be a Soilder'

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oscarpiles gave me a good format thing to do but I've already saved it wrong for that...this is up until I agreed the money.

Quote:
Did you really LOVE ME??
Tell me the truth sweetie
I wanna know you feel about me

I have never said i love you.
Where did you say you were?

Quote:
Kenya sweetie..on a secret mission about Al shabab terrorist.

If you say so.
Anyway, where were we. I have never said I loved you. I have even told you I find it hard to fall in love and need time.

Quote:
Yes I know and I understand what you saying but I have to know what you feel sweetie

I am telling you how I feel. I have never said I love you. How can I love you.. I have known you 5 minutes !
I have always said I will be honest. So I am being honest.

Quote:
Yes I know its not easy for someone falling in love for who you don't no, but I do fall for you every minutes we chat together also I fall in love every time I look into your eyes

You've never looked into my eyes.
Quote:
I do when I look your picture.

Look Bradon. You may fall in love at the drop of a hat. I can't. I have to know someone first very well. I don't know you very well.
I like talking to you, you make me feel good. But.... I can't say I love you.

Quote:
Aww
Why?

Because I don't fall in love easily. I never have. I am careful who gets my heart. No. I like you but I know I am not in love with you.
Quote:
Why did you said you are not in love with me.
I really want you
Try to get me right.

I hear everything you say. I am flattered. But, if one person is in love then that doesn't mean I am forced to say I love you. Try to get me right
Quote:
Ok
I wish to be with you there now.

I had been asked to email a Captain to ask if my love could have leave.

Well. I emailed the Captain but it seems he is lazy and uncaring of his men because he has failed in his duty to answer me. Must be a Sunday thing.
Quote:
Add him sweetie.m
Add him on your yahoo I'd

no I will not. He can email me. I am not adding some random man on my Messenger.
Who is he? Captain in US Military or Baa Hallaaa of the Boy scouts !

Quote:
Why?
No stop that

I don't think it is very professional of me to speak to you commanding officer on Yahoo messenger.
Quote:
Send me your email then I gave him.
I told him you add him on yahoo

I sent him an email earlier. He can surely manage to answer that.
Well you shouldn't without asking me first.

Quote:
Sorry dear
Just keep calm

I doubt whether Al Kebab are shaking in their boots at the moment with him as Captain !
Quote:
Stop that sweetie

I will await a professional reply from an Officer of the American Army. Yahoo Messenger indeed. what exactly is he going to tell me?
Quote:
I don't have an idea
But just talk to him that's all I can say

I have tried. You are one of his men, I find it strange a woman has to go begging to get a soldier leave.
Quote:
It is not that a woman is begging but getting a leave is not a easy task... I have to buy and fill some form before leaving the Zone
Think about this sweetie.

Buy.... some..... forms?
Quote:
You can't just be blaming him. He's the only one we have here as a leader. Yes I have to Buy some forms

[i]How much are these forms?

Quote:
I don't know how much they are because they are different forms

So your Captain has a good sideline in selling forms for his men to get leave. A nice little earner for him.
Surely a form has a price? How come they are different prices.... ?

Quote:
No that's the rules we are passing true here sweetie.
We have months and weeks

I have a friend in the US Embassy in Glasgow I think I need to look into this. A captain, selling leave. Never so much trout in my life. I don't believe the US sells it's leave.
What is it $20 or something

Quote:
Yes I will be so glad if you can ask your friend
He's not the one selling form sweetie try to understand me right.

So... $20 or something. America is so badly off it sells it's soldiers leave...Sheesh, no wonder they're hated. I don't believe you have no idea of the cost given you know all about everything else.
If you want me to pay for you coming here you can give me a figure. If you hadn't thoroughly pee'd me off earlier by getting me on Yahoo then buggering off you may have me in a better mood now.

Quote:
I should have do this by my self but I don't have an access to my account in the state. I don't have the Idea but the form cost some money that's all I can say. Go to your yahoo...I wanna send you the form

If you are on a secret missions against Shish Kabab there won't be hundreds of you....
send it for me as long as you tell me how much
I'm on there

Well that didn't work so I got it on FB Messenger instead.

I will look now. Yes it is here.
Do you really expect me to take that piece of rubbish seriously.
who made the form??? I mean who made up the shopping list of prices?

Quote:
No one do this.

Ok...I've had enough of porkie pies. Which one of you made it up. It's a good joke and now it's over. Nice try I have to say. I do not believe for one moment it is a valid letter.
Now, what would you think gave it away as a joke?

Quote:
No
Why did you called this a joke
So that means you don't want me in your country. Please I don't understand you
Will you help about this?
I mean about the leave. Why?
Are you telling me the form is fake?
Tell me

this one has so many errors.. it's laughable
Yes... the form is a BIG FAT FAKE

Quote:
How? So why did you keep saying its fake
I don't like that words .. Very insulting words
So what exactly did you want me to do now?

Oh why must I keep going on about the same thing dear. You get mad at me if you think I get you wrong.
Quote:
So honey what we gonna do now?

You tell me..... the truth.
Quote:
Yes I told you but you don't listening to me.Honey I told you and I swear with my life this form is not a fake
Try to get me right.
I got this form from my friend, He told me that's the step to follow about leave.
So you don't have to bring this blame on me

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a lot of boring to's and fro's

I assume I have to pay the money for you leave. Wasn't that why I was sent a price list.
Quote:
Ok

Then why was I sent a price list. Or do you pay the leave fee.
Quote:
No, not me

So who pays the leave fee?
Quote:
The price list has to be sent to you to know what to do
I sent you if you can send it

So what do I do? I choose a time period and pay a fee? So, after that awful form I am expected to cough up some money then?
I suppose they give me a Bank Account to pay the money into?

Quote:
Yes you have a bank account to send the money to
You will have to send you P.O box and the form will be given to you in scotland but before this you will have to pay the money first

So they give me a Bank Account and I transfer the money that way. Direct to the US Government.
Quote:
I should have done all this but I don't have access to my account like I told you

You did tell me. So I pay the US Govt direct.
I don't pay the captain.

Quote:
No, not US government. No not the captain..you will have to pay the base that's all.

the base give me their Bank Account details. Just like that for me to buy you after that laughable attempt of a form with a shopping list on.
Quote:
All the money will be transfer to the Government.

So. get me the Bank Account so I can see it is a legit transaction.
Quote:
Did you use Western Union
That's where you going to pay the money.

I pay the US Government or a Military base.... on secret ops using Western Union.... are you serious. You go into the nearest town dressed up as a soilder and get the money from Western Union.
Quote:
You pay the US government
Not me
No.You know I'm on a mission, I can't go to the bank.

On a mission all right.
But you can't go to the Bank dear... it has to be done to the base. By Western Union.

Quote:
Yes babe. I can't go to the bank
You paying to the US government

So I go to Western Onion and tell them that I want to pay the US government so many $'s and they just send it off?
is that what you are saying.

Quote:
No
I will give you the info darling

Oh I am all ears..... can't wait for this.
Quote:
. I will give you the info where to send the money
Did you get me right?

On the form 4 weeks is $530 yet on the other side it says one month is $880
I am waiting this wonderful info.

Quote:
No sweetie
That's too much.
2weeks its alright to spend with you

I am not saying it's too much. I am saying the prices don't make sense. You can get 5 weeks for $620.... and it says a month is $880.
so which is right

Quote:
sweetie when are you gonna send the money and how long will I stay with you in scotland.

If I get the details I will do it tomorrow for 2 weeks if that is all you want.
Quote:
Honey you have to be calm with me
Okay.

I am calm. Very calm.
Quote:
Two weeks dear
That's how much.

2 weeks $370
Quote:
When will you do it and did you think the money will cover up everything?

Please listen to me dear. It is after midnight here and I want to go to sleep but I want this sorted first.
Quote:
Yes I know its 2weeks but did you think the money will cover up everything

Quote:
babe..wait I got it from olalekan. Name: waliu sheriff olalekan. Country: Nigeria. State: Ondo. OndoZipcode: 23434

who the hell is waliu sheriff oilakanny
Quote:
Sorry dear
Did you got the details now

yes. I am wondering who waliu sheriff olalekan is?
Quote:
That's the only person to get the money for my here and he's my mate here

You are joking me. I don't pay to the US Govt or the base. I pay it to your mate there?
Quote:
No
You pay to his account so he can help me to get the money so I can easily get it here
That's all

So Wally Sherif is the mate I pay.... but you said I pay the base.
Quote:
Try to understand me right
Yes

can't I pay into a Bank Account this is getting more bizarre by the minute.
Was it Wally who wrote the form pricelist thingy. I just think this is so iffy. I would rather do something formal.
I can send the money and Wally is off down the pub.

Quote:
So what time are you sending the money tomorrow.?

I want to apply formally, pay to an authorised Bank Account like normal people do. Is there any chance of that at all?
Quote:
No he will help me to get the money in the bank so I can pay to the base here

So.. if you can't get to your money but you have to pay for leave, you get a local Nigerian to get the money for you.
and it's all ortd
sorted
I need to think Bradon. You know that don't you.
are you still there?
you get mad when I don't reply in a nanosecond
where are you now?
you want me to send money?

Quote:
Will you send the money tomorrow? Talk to me
I wanna no the truth

I'm here

I know you asked when I am sending the money
why would I say yes if I mean no
Do you want to come here or not is the question.

Quote:
I really want to comee

You are always going away for a few minutes when I send to you.
Quote:
No
Not me ..the connection is bad. send it via western union tomorrow sweetie
In the bank honey.

Western Union isn't a bank
it's a shop
can Wally be trusted?With a Bank Account I can do it online.Instantly with no hassle.
So if you wanted it sorting NOW... I could have done it. This way takes a long time. It is your choice not mine.

Quote:
I'm sorry dear
That's the only way
I'm sorry

Went to bed then... it was past midnight ! Gina needs all the beauty sleep she can get.

Quote:
Hello dear, what are you doing? I think you are in western union shop huh

It was awful darling. In the end Max queued for me because the people in there are horrible.
I need a drink.

Sent him a Deuzer's receipt

Quote:
Ok dear let me forward it to wally

Please do because it was awful. Such a queue dear...had to wait ages so Max waited and I went in the car.
I hope you appreciate what I have done for you.....
Just two weeks... don't want to push you into something you don't want to do.
have you gone already dear. A thank you would have been nice.

Quote:
Honey
Are you there?
I will always love you dear I appreciate this
Thanks so much

Later

Quote:
Okay
What are you doing?

n the living room having a drink with Max. well... getting drunk actually, but you can call it rest.
Max has given me way too much gin ...
he's jealous of you you know !

Quote:
No

yes he is.
are you well dearest.... and Wally, is he pleased with me. I like gin... my favourite drink.
Max bought it he said he didn't have wine today.

Quote:
Wally He's not here now but he will be here in 10min time sweetie
Ok So you pre fare to take gin . Did you get the pics I sent to you on yahoo?

darling... not sure where my ipad is right now. I'll look later...

Max has taken the ipad and written a message on it. He got the girl in WU to give him a dummy receipt and gave it to Gina who doesn't know about this... Max has told Bradon on Yahoo, he wants to speak to him.

Do you like Gin....
Or will you prefer Scotch.... we've plenty here.

Quote:
Scotch sweetie

I will have you the most perfect aged Single Malt.... all ready for you...Are you happy? You know, no one has ever called me sweetie.
Quote:
Yes I'm happy

Good. You'll wish you took the month you know. Have you gone big boy? Where have you gone?
Quote:
Yes I'm sorry
I should have respond to you but we are here tacking some terrorist

Oh dear sounds terrible. Just kill them darling. Saves needing to go get them again.
Quote:
Honey are you the only one that send the money to me or someone follow you because I haven't got it here
No we did not go to them
I have to leave the base before we going to them
I will be with you then

Max did it darling. He gave me the receipt and I sent it to you,you can see it's gone. The staff were a but stupid but I got the receipt.
It's gone darling.... I did it. Well almost. I am now in my pyjamas and having a lovely evening.
I have my gin and your Scotch is here....If Max doesn't drink it first... I told him it's for you... I am a little drunk darling !

Quote:
I trust you with all my heart

You can my pet. My choochiest little pet
Quote:
Wally is gonna be in the bank tomorrow to get the money for me.

Ok... so sorry you didn't get it today. I tried to get there as early as possible so you could get the receipt.
Are you sure you can trust Wally darling? I said he could get it and go down the pub !
Would you like to be in my pyjamas darling...I am in my pyjamas, quite drunk and sitting in the big chair in my bedroom with my laptop.
Wishing you were here....
thinking of you being here....
I hope you are good Bradon?

Quote:
Okay my darling
I trust him sweetie.
He's the only that can get the money for me
Tomorrow we both go to the bank. Yes I will be with you soon darling

yes, in my house in my arms. [i]
Quote:
I promise sweetie
Honey I want to ask you a question

[i]You don't mind your little Gina getting a little drunk do you??? I feel so good tonight.. so relaxed...
ok.. fire away !
anything.. ask me...

Ask Ask Ask....
Quote:
I wanna ask you did you really send the money to the account I give you because me and waliu are both going to the bank tomorrow

Bradon. I am hurt.
I have told you all about it and you say I lie. It was horrible for me and you say I lie.You don't want to come. That is fine.

Quote:
What's the matter
??

You don't have to. But don't pretend you didn't get the money because we both know you did.I am telling you. Is Wally telling you to be horrible to me? Because get Wally to come here... I'll tell him. !!
I am drinking to celebrate and now it's not going to happen.
It's ok. I think I knew when you didn't want 4 weeks and only 2.
It's ok dear. I understand. I wouldn't want to come here to see me either....
Bye darlingest. It's Ok.... Well, being drunk it's easier to tell me you don't want to come.

Quote:
Stop saying I don't want to come darling
I want to come to you and share the rest of my life with you

but it's ok darling. I'm not disappointed. I'm old and ugly and drunk.... I would not want me either. You didn't want to share 4 weeks so I doubt you'll last a life ! That's ok Bradon.... I will have some more gin and then I will go to bed. Oh I have just realised... Gina and Gin... I had never seen that before....
Quote:
I want to be with you for 2month but I think the money will be cost that's why I said I should come for 2weeks and if you want me for 2month then you will have to add more with the money honey.

Oh my.... it's all been a whirlwing hasn't it ! Money honey.... oh how droll....All so quick. No Bradon, don't change your mind because you feel sorry for me. I don't need that. I understand you fully. Look, just take the money and spend it. You and Wally and buy CAP a drink too.
I'll just be fine on my own.
Goodbye Darling and have a lovely life....

Quote:
No sweetie
Have already fill all the necessary document and my CAPTAIN have sigh on it so I will be with you On wednesday honey.
Are you still there with me? Honey talk to me
Gina talk to me..you can't do this to me sweetie I love you so much don't live me here. Honey talk to me

So then he tried Yahoo where Max lays in wait. Bradon professes his undying love for Gina. Max tells him that him and Gina's sons want rid of the young man Bradon and Max is going to make sure a wonderful woman like Gina isn't swayed by someone from the internet.

Quote:
I won't talk to you anymore because I find out yo wanna kills me. If I lost her then I killed myself in the base

And it's all gone quiet.... Gina... she's just poured another G&T oblivious to what is going on. She'll have a hangover in the morning.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello sweetie, someone is using your yahoo last night to chat with me. His name called Gina. Tell me who his the person honey. Have got the money so what am waiting for is the home address honey.
... .. Bradon is failing to keep up here,... My name is Gina, his name is Max, he told you that...

Quote:
Sweetheart why did you send me a fake receipt? The cashier said money not found. Why did you ack like that
Oh no.. he went to WU... poor thing.

Quote:
Hello, how are you doing? I will be so happy if you can tell me why you do such thing to me and also why did you give your cell phone out to another man to talk to me the way he wants. Honey I want to tell you" I love you "and I will always do. but it seems you have another man over there,Will you please tell me who his he and what did you told him about me? He spoiled my feelings for you last night although am not the one who work for your money but when you know you don't send the money why did you. Forge the receipt you sent to me Huh?Gina I love you so much and I don't want you to allow this intruder to come between me and you please sweetie find something to do about this because I'm here thinking about you about your love even I'm not in duty now base on the leave I ask for because of you. I can't do anything without you. I'm nothing if you stop loving me. I will be so happy if I can hear back from you.
... so you can get leave without paying then !

Max was just saying things. He is not my man and he did not sleep with me. Yes, he hates you a lot but I am capable of choosing who shares my bed. I don't know what to believe in any more.

Bradon then sent me lots more pictures to prove it is him.... however they are all easily Googled and have other names attached.
I'll put them on SW

Quote:
Hello, I got your messages but I'm sorry because you deleted me on your friend list not me. I think its so easy for you to go to our base you check on me may be I'm real or fake. You have my full name, My address and my picture so I think its so easy for you to confirm this. I want to tell you I'm not after your money but what I want from you is your true love, you trust and Happiness but I think you don't wanna allow this things to become real so I will like to tell you to go back to the western union shop to take back your money because I think if this will take our time for trust each other I think I have to find my own love because you hurt my heart I'm not the one who disappointed you. Get back to me if you read this message..I don't feel happy
Awwww

I have not deleted you from my friends list as you said, I am still there. I want us to prove to each other Bradon, I so want you to be true and proving is so easy. Send me a picture of you with a piece of paper with my name on.... tell me you love me that way. Don't ask me to go back to Western Union. I can't and I think you know that.... I will pay the money all into a Bank Account, maybe Wally may not be able to do that but I am sure CAP or the Base will have something... and come to me for a month. Do you want to make me have faith in you and if you do these things I will love you forever. You will have proven yourself to me.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
4 weeks is $530 yet on the other side it says one month is $880

Image Your lad is a special kind of stupid, isn't he? lol

I like drunk Gina. We could definitely hang out sometime Beer

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I so need others to take him now... we are just plodding on but I need others to mess with him some more..... he isn't the brightest bulb on the tree and he is so lovely to get him off script and into his love bits... he is so rubbish at it !

But... he is out there and he is friending new women so PLEASE... anyone want him.... take him and play..... the shopping list for the leave is laughable and doesn't pass any scrutiny from an English Speaker, but I can bet with someone without English as their first language he may get success with it.

Bradon Colle on Facebook.

Yes, I enjoyed the Gina being drunk... wish I'd had gin and tonic in I would have joined her myself !

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must have upset a few because he has been thrown off Facebook... then I got this today...

https://www.facebook.com/sgtbradon.collesmith

Quote:
hello, how are you doing? its me cole. the account has been locked so that's why i create a new one because of you

Then it went again in minutes !

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is on Match, and has his profile hidden at the moment. We have been chatting for a few weeks, and I kept nailing him and getting him so confused and turned around, so he got mad and "left me", then yesterday I get an email with a youtube song attached, and then tonight finally asked for a care package with a specific list, down to shirt and shoe size and brand. The mail can no longer make it there, because of the war, but if I email Mr. Justice (who just happens to be in Part of Africa right now) so nd to send pkg to him there USPS and he will make sure John gets it, he remembers him well (I had shown concern about him getting it without a camp or APO listed) and then at the last minute , he threw in a request for a laptop, since he has to use his commanders. Anyway, I am done with him, but I agree he is really getting good. His email address is [email protected] His profile on Match, which I am sure will pop up once I block him is: yu78i and its all the same pics that are all over the scam websites. Forgot to add, be careful, he is now pinging in California, so he is here in the States now.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Are you in contact with him using your real life details? If so, drop him and any other scammers you are messing around with and read the rules on baiting safely in the Forum Rules here

Southern_Belle wrote:
Forgot to add, be careful, he is now pinging in California, so he is here in the States now.

No he isn't, he's still in whichever country he always was in - all Yahoo emails now have the Yahoo server IP address in the US and not the real location of the sender.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Southern_Belle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought all yahoo addresses were using a location in Sunnyvale, a company that no longer existed, but when I contacted Yahoo, they denied it. No, I am not using any of my real information when we email or message, I am uber paranoid, since my whole family has been or is, in law enforcement. I am just so sick of these guys, they almost make you want to hate men lol. There are three others on Match as well, they have contacted me, but I have not responded, just blocked them and reported to Match. They all seem to go by the same script at first, and then another guy takes over when you start to back off.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bradon is still around. Just when I thought him gone forever up he pops on Yahoo Messenger.

Quote:
hello Gina. If I see Max I will shoot his legs

Now I haven't heard from Bradon Colle in ages. He disappeared off Facebook three times and nothing until today. All since the Buy Your Leave debacle ! Now, this as a first message isn't the most romantic I've had.

hello Badon Colle.Long time no hear. What happened on Facebook
Quote:
Army camp got hacked by bad people and they stole our Facebook

Oh so that was it. I wondered why you went three times. How are you and why so bad to poor Max
Quote:
Max get you ginned and so you bad to me and he make you not loved me. He very bad man and I love you with all my heart and sole and breathe of my lifes

No dear. I got drunk because I had a bad day after you lied to me and got found out. It wasn't Max fault it was your fault.
Quote:
I told you to go back to western union and get the money back. i did not take your money

that doesn't matter you lied to me
Quote:
i don't take the money. how Gina? how do i lie to you

i don't believe you buy your leave. I asked about it and I was told you don't have to do it
Quote:
i no lie about that. we buy leave i not lie to you. who you ask? you have to come here to base to ask and you will see

I went to the US Embassy in Glasgow and a lovely man, General Walmart assured me the US Army don't have to buy their leave. He said to tell you he would know because he is known all across America
Quote:
well yes, he is high up but he not no about specials secret like we are. we are under and no one knows about us

someone knew about you to hark you Facebook profiles of you and the special ones
Quote:
that bad men here. we no tell them back in the state that why we have not set them up again

Then I got a huge long copy and paste about love is kind, love is patient...blah.. blah... blah... blah....

Quote:
I no Max is there. will be big shame for me to come to house see max here

Max doesn't live here dear. He stays here when he is on business. He is a very good friend.
Quote:
do you love him more than you love me

yes of course, but in a different way. I am not sure I love you at all now
Quote:
you don't love me? why? you not making any sense. i no come to you. i go back to State to pay my taxes so you come to State to me. i will give you map and directions

I am not ready for that. Where do you live
Quote:
League City Texas. come to me. we can be friends and we can be together

look we haven't talked in ages and you say this
Quote:
why?

Quote:
ages?

Quote:
how?

before we argue about your leave dear. I am not over that
Quote:
yes i no but you no my age right. My age is 50

Quote:
do you lie to me now?

about what
Quote:
because you say you english speaker... sounds funny.. your name not sound English. You not sound English speaker

I haven't a clue what you are talking about. So, it's MY English that is bad is it?

Quote:
you say lot things funny. Gina, we have a lot of things to talk about.

I'm not exactly happy you say I am not English
Quote:
ok let's forget about that for now. I want to love you forever but you will not like me. Why Gina? I agrees with you. Your name ok and your english is nothing. You stop talking to me bit I want you to no I will forever love you love you and if you think Max will be the one who willbe controlling you then its fine but I want you to no and always remember you hurt me and I don't hurt you.

There I took a mood and left Messenger.
Now... this character started off with very poor English and hard to get off script. Sometimes it seems like him and sometimes like someone else. This one tonight is somewhere in between, it seems his English is good... it's mine that is bad ! Oh That's ok then !!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic