SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nelleke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i was scamed by an african rasta man called Maijd. I met him on the site Badoo and we talked further on the side Yahoo where he introduced his son Peter who lived with a care taker in Sweden. This man said his name was Mike Smith and from Holland raised by a Uncle in New York. By the age of 14. He was married and his wife cheated on him. He was divorced and now in the army in Afganistan. He asked for money for ythe birthday of his son. MIke said his birthday was on 3 january he was 54 years old he said. I didnt trust it because he was using pictures of Keith Grimes. And pictures of his son. He said in an mail that i can ask him anything. I said how do you look like ?? And why ? Never sent him any money. But he is very good. in scamming. Please ladys be ware. Nelleke
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello nelleke.
Dating sites, especially Badoo are filled with scammers.
I am glad you saw this as a scam and didn't lose money.
The best way to inform people about this is to visit our sister site, scamwarners.com with the name of his badoo profile, some of the emails he sent and the email addresses he uses.

Since romance scammers inflict emotional pain on their victims, I encourage you to post at scamwarners where we can help you through this time while you emotionally heal.

Be cautious of new email addresses emailing you claiming they can reimburse you for 'scam'. Scammers will invent new characters in an attempt to scam you.

I am very sorry this happened.

ETA: Please drop ALL contact with that scammer. He will lie about everything, tell you he is poor and had no choice but to do a scam.
This is a lie!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Locking this one since the thread in Main will recieve more views. It can be viewed here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2141632#2141632

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic