SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting lads bank accounts closed down

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

Been thinking , when these piggies get reported to a mod and onto the authorities what % of the accounts reported get closed down ?

Are they just "flagged" as suspecious or do real results happen ?

Thanks

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Real results happen. We don't have any stats but UK, US and Canadian banks are pretty quick to respond. We don't hear directly, but your lad will frequently give you some excuse about needing to use a different account.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks capone thats good to know .

Do the banks in Africa get shut down as well or are they not as efficient .

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, we rarely hear. Banks are private corporations who aren't too keen on letting it be known their services are used for fraud. They have their own corporate guidelines and know it is in their best interest to investigate.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks i understand .

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had lads come back in a panic saying that their African account holder has had to travel and not to send the money, but conversely, I've also seen the same account come up multiple times (and seen some of Big Al's posts where he's commented on receiving the account 10 or more times.

Also, we're not reporting an actual fraudulent transfer, just the fact that the account has been given out, and it maybe that the account has never actually received any funds. Some banks may decide that the fact that the account is being given out is enough for them to dump the customer, others may decide to have a quiet word with the customer or monitor the account and others may do nothing at all - as bware said it's down to their guidelines and any regulatory implications.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think as everyone has said it's each case on it's merits.

But... Richard Quest... bless him. He kept asking me if I was a scammer because I wanted to use a Bank Account. He said he didn't trust anyone 'who use Bank Account'. He said that if he gave out a Bank Account again and it got closed down again he would get sacked because his 'bosses' didn't like it.

After a lengthy to and and fro and me telling him of course he could trust me I wasn't a scammer (May God never make you meet scammer in your life those people are bad... as if WE are the scammers and they the victims ! ) I got a Bank Account from him and reported it.

On thing he did put in.... we lost 3 million that way once ! Maybe words, I like to think not.

Last edited by DoomAngel on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see this discussion. Now I have a clearer picture.

Zamby

Closed lad accounts x 2
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just reported and claimed pig #2. I like to think that we are doing something good. For my first pig, the guy came back and now wants money by WU or MG. So as not to draw attention to me, I am going to go with that route and run him all over town to get his MG money! Than I will more than likely receive another pink pig. I think the first one he gave me got nuked pretty fast so he has to set up another in the meantime.

So who knows what gets done with them but that won't prevent me from trying. If we save a person from being caught up in the scams, great! If we cost the lad a few thousand, even better. All in all, it has to be a pain in the you know where if it gets froze or shut down. More work for him means more pain! That is just the Eater way of doing business!

The more we get nuked, the more we report right? If none got shut down, they could just provide the same one over and over again. The more one lad is reporting new ones to you, you know you are doing it right!

That is my way of thinking. It makes sense, at least to me it does!

Closed lad accounts X 3 Darling Valentine's Lads
Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you google, there are also news articles about accounts being shut in connection with scams. Sorry I don't have the link, but the remember one in the UK that had over 100,000GBP when the bank slammed it shut. That's a lot of lad pain!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads get invested with the the idea of a payoff - Just like a scam victim, they will continue to pump resources into a "deal". Just the act of committing resources provides a psychological reward, so long story short, if you can get one account from them, the second will be easier. and the third, fourth, fifth ... Keep them piggies rollin', rawhiiiiide!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic