SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Go fishing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
go fishing
Jan 11 um 9:08 PM

Hello Sweet.

I just got in after a very long day without rest (So am kinda tired, lol). I hope i can get things straight to you here because i need to cool off and have a good night rest (Wish i could have you right by my side), i love you.. So, the account (Well, its the receivers account down here in Nigeria) you know am not a citizen of this country, i had to look for someone who works with me and whom i trust to help me get the funds when you send it (Now you understand?). Oh! And about the phone (FYI, i don't throw money around unneccessarily) i needed an iPhone because either way, i get now or later, i will still have to get it because i would like to use it gather informations from other Arthiecture sites..
I will leave to get some night rest now, i wish every day & night i could hold you closer to me in my arms. Every night I lay in my bed dreaming of you, so sweet and peaceful because you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and missing you so much is breaking my heart into many pieces (Yea, that you have to know)..I really do wish you could come to me because i cherish you much more than anything in this world, I want to walk with you, It would be so peaceful and romantic as we sit and watch the sun as it sets and moreover being with you makes me happy. You keep me alive! I'm so lucky I found you, the woman of my dreams.

I hope you love my little night letter, i love you more! [Hey, you still painting?]. Oh! Wanted to tell you, I had bread with salami & ham with tea for dinner, what about you sweet?

Love @}-;--- Forever

Hello Shwan,

aw, what a sweet night letter, thank you so much, dear!
I love and miss you too, and Honey, don't worry, I will go to the bank tomorrow morning, now that I know that everything is fine with the account, I just didn't understand why it has to be somebody else's account, and not your own, but now it is just so crystal clear to me! Honey, I have not finished the painting after you didn't get back to me, I threw it away. Maybe I will start a new one, but not right now, I am still licking my wounds.
Dear, you really wish I could come to you? Why not.....I could come to you, what do you say? If you say yes, I could start to plan my trip, oh please say yes! We could be together soon!
Darling, you eat salami? Ewwww, I would never touch salami, it is made of junk meat, and it smells bad!
I love you, and I miss you terribly!

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
go fishing
13 Jan um 12:12 AM

Hello sweet;

Am so happy to know you enjoyed my little night letter to you my heart desire.. Thank you, i really do appreciate you and i adore you the more. I really can't wait to be with you to see the paintings (If you couldn't finish it, i sure could wait) and we sure could have one of us together too (What do you think?). How loving would it had been to have you all to myself this night (so, you should know i really always want you every moment) but i believe we can plan on that after tomorrow on what we decide if you're gonna come down to me or what do you think sweet? I don't really eat Salami but you know, when you're away from home you might just have to fit in for whatever comes your way #lol#..

I love & miss you more sweet! Please sweet, try to leave me the confirmation slip immediately you get back from the bank. I hope you understand me.. Have a lovely night rest!

Lots Of Love

Good evening Shwan,

I am not really very motivated to start a new painting, and I have thrown the one away which I had been working on before, so I don't know. A painting of both of us? That is a very sweet idea, really! We can do this if you want, and put it up on the bedroom wall, what do you say?
Darling, I am not sure whether it is such a good idea to come to see you there, I have heard terrible things on the news last week, there is Ebola, and the Boko Haram terrorists are killing people there, that does not sound very attractive to me! Are you safe where you are? I am really worried now, and I want you to come home as soon as possible!
I am always thinking of you, please, Baby, can you send me another picture?
I love and miss you!

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
go fishing
14 Jan um 1:12 AM
Hello Sweet;

I hope you're doing pretty good? Well, i would love a painting of both of us. Today was a very stressful day for me had to work extra hours (which i think is good anyway)..Well about you coming down, i think you're right even though i'm safe out here but i don't think i would like to risk having my love down here #Incase#.. Well, am fine..How did your day went and i thought you were suppose to let me know immediately you got back home from the Bank or is anything wrong this time? Well, i hope so. I really do need to talk to you (We need to talk) and you have to tell me how things are around you and how you're doing.. I really do miss and love you lots..Um, you didnt say anything about the transfer, what happened?

I hope you have a wonderful night rest and get back to me in the Morning

Love You Lots

Hello Swahn,

hi there, how are you today? I am not doing too good, I am suffering from an insignificant little digestion problem, must have been the Mett-Igel I had for supper last night. It is getting better now, although I better stay in the vicinity of my water closet, if you know what I mean.
Honey, sorry that I completely forgot to tell you about the payment, everything went perfectly fine, so there was no reason to dwell upon it really, the money is sent, should be with you in a few days, so don't worry!
Oh dear, I hope that your project will be finished soonest, because I want you home with me, I can hardly wait to get my hands on you!
I love and miss you loads

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
go fishing
Jan 14 um 8:10 PM

Its nice to finally hear from you ( I've been waiting to hear from you ). Well, how do you feel now? I hope you're doing good and i really can't wait to have you all to myself. So sweet, i need you to scan the deposit slip of the transfer to me because i will be needing some informations on it down here.. I really can't wait to have arms over you #hugs#..

I Love You Lots,

Quote:
go fishing
15 Jan um 7:28 AM

Top of the Morning to you sweet!

How do you feel now sweet and I hope you have a wonderful night rest? I thought i should write you this letter before leaving for the field again.. I miss and love you much, i've been thinking so much about you and this morning i really wanna hear your voice but i have to wait till i get the scanned confirmation slip from you so i can do what i told you i needed to get done and i can get a phone to talk to you. I hope you understand me sweet? You shouldn't stress yourself out sweet, get enough rest and eat good.

I love you more!

Hey Swahn,

NO, I LOVE YOU MORE!
Horney, what do you mean when you say you want me to send the confirmation slip?
We do not have anything like that over here, all bank transactions are carried out electronically only these days, and it will just show up in the recipient's account, so what is the problem? I do not quite understand, honestly!
How are you doing today, do you have to work, or do you have a day off?
I am thinking of you all the time here!

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic