SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lawyer Yahya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started in August last year as an inheritance bait which landed in my FMF in box. My mentor wanted me to try something different, so why not.
After three bank accounts, I wasn't sure where to go with it but remembered Oscarpiles mentioned turning a straight bait into love.
This all heavily snipped.

Quote:
Attn: Sophia,
I will inform them to wait till mid next week. But if i know it will take this long you could have done it by Western Union money transfer or Money Gram. Its some hours to receive the payment. I hope this time we can move ahead as we wait for the transfer to clear. Most important I am happy hearing your voice.

Hi Mr Malik,
Sorry for the delay in replying, but I forgot that I had a hospital appointment to go to.
As I said on the phone, I'm not prepared to do a Money Gram/ Western Union payment, so another bank account is what's needed if that's ok.

I'll send you a text to tell you I've sent this email. You have a very attractive voice by the way, are you married?

Quote:
Hope you are doing good. I have heard what you said, I will also inform them to check tomorrow. Although on Saturday they work only half day. But in all i will try to communicate with them.
I am happy for your compliment. And also I am married but separated 2 years ago. But its a long story. But fine now I hope my life can be in more better shape in couple of days to come not going to be above one week. So all will know I am back. I am daily praying day and night.

Also i want to remind you that i will come to UK, as soon as they confirm the transfer. Since i will like to personally meet with you. I also want to ask you how about your self. Are you married. Also how do you live, I mean do you live alone or with families. If i come to UK, where do i stay hotel or at your home. But i always feel more better at home when i go to visit a friend than hotel. No matter the size and beauty of it.Hope we can talk more.

Thanks for your email, it's always nice to hear from you and I hope that things go according to plan this time.
I'm glad you didn't mind me saying you had an attractive voice, probably the sexy accent, even though I can't understand them very well, I'm much better face to face.

Yes, I live alone and I'm also divorced, I don't have any kids, do you? Are you looking for a new partner or is it too soon for you? I think life sometimes throws some strange ways of meeting a new person at you. Anyway you can certainly stay at my house if you come to the UK.
Can I be very forward and ask you to send me a photo, if you don't mind, and tell me more about yourself.

Quote:
Hope you are doing fine. My self I am also doing fine. I am happy that if god use this means to bring us together I will be the most happy man. I am not with anybody for two years so its not too early if i go into relationship. I have one daughter and I am still open if i can have more.
I know our personal meeting will be thing of joy and it can bring many good things to us. So I am really working towards it to be with you as soon as the money you sent clears and we get the account opened and transfer process performed.So lets keep on and see where this takes us to.

I do not have any of my picture on computer now, but i will do that possible tomorrow and let you know. How about you can you send me some pictures of your self. But from now I am really praying after the transfer, can we become more closer??. Hope i am not coming forward so fast. But this will be my heart desire.

Quote:
Hope you are doing fine. I see your picture i like it. In the attachment is also my picture hope you will also like it. On your free time if you have Skype we can talk there and view our self on cam. You are great looking woman. If i am lucky enough hope you can be mine. Please do not mind my language but I am talking of my desire. Did you find out from your Bank if the amount transferred has cleared. Please check on them and get back to me as well as hearing from Raky*t Finance to know if it has cleared from their end.

Thanks for your photos, you look as nice as your voice sounds, and I'm glad that you liked my photo so at least we're on the same wavelength . I don't really do Skype, I don't have the time, I'm usually so busy and I do tend to work in the evening at home, unfortunately that's what happens when you live alone. I don't mind your language, I'd like to know as much about you as you want to tell me, so I can get to know you better and you can ask me anything you'd like to know.
I haven't heard anything from the bank, but I don't expect to, the money has left my account and should be with Raky*t by now, they need to check at their end. I'll mail them tomorrow to ask if it's in their account, but tonight I just wanted to email you.

He's very good, he even comes up with his own reason why the transfer hasn't gone through, and already talking babies.

Quote:
Sorry i did not get back to you early. Was out to my home town, and just coming back today. I also contacted Raky*t Finane and Security to know if the transfer goes through or not. But they said it did not go through i think there was error according to them on the middle name. Which i ask them to directly contact you to clarify it, and possible you can give a call to your Bank or go there on your free time to see what is really the matter.

Sorry if i ask this, You do not have any child, are you ready to have one. Because you know i have one as i told you before. And i am open if another one comes through my way. Because i want it balanced. But i will still carry on if you do not want. But will be best more one come from your side.

I had an email from Raky*t and have replied to them, the transfer has been returned, I don't know why but it may be down to the lacking middle name, so I have told them that I will try again with the full name. If an online transfer is ok, if they want a transfer slip then I have to go to the bank again

I have to admit Yahya, that I haven't really thought about children, but it could always happen, you never know, but I don't understand why you think one should come from my side. I will be very forward though and suggest that we could have fun trying, don't you think?

Quote:
Best is going to the Bank, but if the transfer did not go through this time i will plead with Raky*t Finance to accept payment via MONEY GRAM or Western Union. Although they did not really accept any of the two service, since they want process to have records. But to me its best you make the payment direct from the Bank to give them slip. But it best if you can hear direct from them. But if on my own choice you can do it in the morning when you wake up. I will try to call you and speak slowly to know if you can possible understand some words from me.

On our side. When i talk of having a child from you, not just to make my self happy. Because i already have one from my ex. But i think you will feel its an ideal to have one through our relationship. To me if possible on our side we get together, means i can plan full relocation. Since i do not think i can control long distance relationship. My prayers are now for this transaction to go through faster to see how fast i can actualize my dream. Ofcourse we do not force baby to come we can have fun normal, it comes when we are lucky enough, but we will not try to prevent it if it destined to come.

I have spoken to the bank today and because they only have to add a middle name, they agreed to do it over the phone, so that was good as it saved me a lot of time. I've emailed Raky*t and explained to them.
I very much hope there is no problem this time as I have to admit I wouldn't be happy doing a payment through MoneyGram or WU.
You know, I've never been a big believer in destiny, but maybe I should start believing after the way we met, purely by chance, and look where it could take us.
The money seems so unimportant now, the best thing to come out of this is our blossoming relationship and that's so amazing.

Quote:
I am happy the matter was rectified on the phone. I also speak with Rakyat Finance they also do not accept to receive any payment by Money Gram or Western Union. So I will be waiting for Monday to know if the payment shows up. And we can move on from there.
We cannot say the money is not much important now. The truth there is we are falling in double luck. Means we have the amount with us, and love is flowing inside us. So what i called it is double blessing.

Just a quick note to say how much I love to hear your voice on the phone, I was in the shower when you tried to call me so I just had to call you back.
Did you really say I love you? that took me by surprise but it was so nice to hear, and I do understand you a bit better now which is good.

Quote:
Yes i said i love you, and i really do. Not just for words but from the bottom of my heart. I wish i can be calling you daily, But need to keep to my self so we can share a lot o our meeting day. My joy is almost complete now. I hope my dreams comes through when i will be holding your hands on a closed door. Nobody can say but hope my dreams soon become real.

Quote:
Dear Sophia today i speak with Rakyat Finance to know the status of the transfer, they said nothing has come up to the account since then. So I am very confuse now on what i have to do. Can you tell me what we can do? Raky*t Finance refuse MONEY GRAM and WESTERN UNION. But i suggest you have to use any of them this time. We cannot stay like this. I am not trying to offend you or anybody. But this is the only choice now. I will speak with you to let understand and be happy to do it.

I've spoken to the bank who have looked into the delay and I've sent an email to Raky*t, evidently there is an intermediary bank which has messed up the numbers, so the money is not in my account or Raky*ts, so they have had to put a trace on it, to try and find out where it is. Why does nothing ever seem to be straightforward, this should have been in their account days ago.
You don't offend me with MoneyGram or Western Union, it's just not my first choice to send money, neither of those two places have a good reputation in the UK, due to being used for money laundering and criminal activity, but the problem at the moment is that the money isn't in my account.

I haven't heard from you for a couple of days and the email that I sent to Rakyat has been returned, is everything OK? <<<site killed

Good news for once, the money has made it's way back into my bank account, I asked the bank to resend it, but they suggested trying another account, I'm not sure why they didn't go into any detail, but I think that we should do that as the next course of action. I hope you agree

Quote:
My joy is complete when you confirm to me that the money has finally returned back to your account. Here is the name you will use to send the money via Western Union Money Transfer.

Receiver Name: MISS GUn.... MULE
Receiver Address: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

If it is sent forward to me the full sender information and the MTCN number for confirmation and collection. Or possible email me the confirmation receipt.Same Remember to write the full name is it is three names. MISS GUN..... MULE

I've just seen your text, I'm sorry I couldn't get in touch sooner but I've been busy at work.
I went to MoneyGram today as it was close then a Western Union outlet. The bad news is, that they wouldn't let me send the money, they asked lots of questions about who it was going to and did I know the person etc and then refused to accept it under fraud and money laundering rules. I have to admit that by the time they'd finished I felt like a criminal, they said that if I really needed to send it , it should go via a bank account. I did tell you that these places are not the safest way to send money, and it seems like the Fraud Prevention Unit have issued a whole load of rules and regulations to them.
Can't you send me your bank account to send the money to, before it was all about the money, but now it's about you and being together, so I want to get this sorted. I can try Western Union but I imagine the rules will be the same.
I've just spoken to you on the phone which is so nice but I wish that I could understand you better, I know it'll be ok when we talk face to face, I just like to hear your voice, it reminds me that you're real and how much I want to be with you. I think I like the sound of you coming to the UK to get me!

And I get piggy number 4.

Quote:
Hope you are doing fine. i have read your email with great understanding, As you know even Raky*t Finance never wanted to do anything with Western Union. So the information given is that it must follow normal Bank transfer. So i am sending to you again the account given to me. Bellow is the account details:

Bank Name: MAYBANK MALAYSIA
Account Name: TANG MULE
Account Number:
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank Address: 14 - 22, Jalan Kepayang, Off Jalan Meru, 41050, Klang, Malaysia.

This is the full information, and it is perfect and correct. Email them direct confirmation slip, or also give me a copy for my record only.

I so wish that I could understand you properly on the phone because it's lovely to hear your voice. Does it frustrate you as much as it does me?
Anyway, just a short mail, as I'm at work, to let you know that I've done the transfer, I'll attach a copy of the slip which I had to take a photo of, I can't scan and send things from work.

Quote:
My Sophia, today i was so confuse, when the office of Raky*t Finance called me and complain about the payment. I am really confuse and do not have answer for them. Because they are astonished that the payment not received. And information on the account all was correct. I only told them i will contact you. Now my mind is really not at rest, as their word is that simple transfer is now taking nearly one month. So can you give an answer to them if possible.
Because from UK to Maybank transfer according to them will take not more than 48 hours to clear. But in all i will talk with you this evening before going to bed. I love you Sophia.

I'm sorry that I missed your calls yesterday, I was on the train coming back from London and in a quiet carriage where people are not allowed to use phones and by the time I got home it was too late to call you.
I've had an email from Raky*t telling me that the money hasn't shown up yet, unfortunately I can't do anything till Monday, the banks are closed now.
The way things are going, I'm starting to think it would be easier for you to come to the UK and collect the money, and I get to meet you at last as well.

Things are starting to get serious now, damn banks.

Quote:
Spending Christmas with you will be great, but you know not possible within the few days as you said. Do you know I am a born Muslim, i think you can understand this by my name. But I am never a fanatics. I am open and think religion is just what we are born into and must be brought forward in real life activity. Since much can be done without religion, and it never take anything away from my life. So I am open minded person been to church more 200 times Two Hundred Times in my life. and other worshiping centers.

My Sophia and my life. I must make a very strong plea to you. Do you best to make this work. I know it is out of your wish and out of the wish of Raky*t Finance. But i must suggest it is the best when things are not right. Using Western Union and Money Gram is always best. My Got his degree in UK, and we are using this two service to send him money for feeding. So it is not a crime if it is used. Best use money Gram. But i want this long waited transaction to be completed. Of course it is my only hope of having my dream established, as such i want you to work it out for me.

Got some exchange that have corespondent in UK, They wanted to give me their contact account so that the money can be paid locally there, upon their confirmation they give us here. But their charges is too high. But if things comes to worst, means we use them. But i want you first think of using Money Gram.

Dearest Sophia, this transaction must be taking with high esteemed and you can forfeit your work for one whole day to make sure it is completed. I am not trying to give you a supper command, but this is the reality of the whole thing.
Never before do i call you during working time, but how frustrated i felt when Rakyat Called me and complain the amount is not in their account.with many stories of the confirmation slip not as they expect it to be. Of many information missing. I have no word than to first be in touch with you.
In All i love you Sophia. Love is a strong feeling which cannot be taken out. And i mean it when i said i love you and promise to give my full self to you as far as you will be happy.

No, I didn't know that you are a Muslim, your name doesn't really tell me anything as I'm not familiar with Muslim names. As long as you're not a terrorist, it doesn't make any difference to me what religion you are. The only thing is that the other night you told me you'd had a drink, I didn't think Muslims were allowed to drink.
After hearing from you and getting the email from Rakyat, I checked the transfer slip, and found that my account number on the slip is not right, if you look you'll see that it's different from the other transfer slip that you had, so that is probably why the money hasn't arrived. I'll speak with the bank tomorrow, but in the meantime send me details of who I need to try and send the money to via Western Union or MG. Although it's not something I'm 100% happy doing, I agree that we need to do something to get this transaction out of the way and completed, but I'm glad you weren't giving me an order lol and I appreciate you not calling me at work.

Quote:
My Sweet Sophia,
Muslims and Christian are man made stories, which is distributed by the wise to extort the worlds. So been born as a Muslim will not take my moral right away from me. I drink even in open places, even when my father was alive, people never believe I am from Muslim background, but the truth about me is I am simple and normal free thinker and have no attachment on religion.

I know God exist and that is it. Do not go beyond that. I think those fighting for god are stupid. real sense is for god to fight for us, not we fighting for him. Any way this is a long things of mind.

Love i will never give you order, given order did not show respect for each other. I can only discuss we suggest and do if we all agree and happy. I always respect your opinion as much as i know you are also. I have given you before Western Union or MG Name. on the name of MISS GUN MULE

We cannot afford making mistake all the time and keeping transaction pending till next year. So i wish it will be solved now.
I will be more glad if it is solved today and you give me good news with possible the confirmation receipt of Western Union on Money Gram.
So for sending the money here is the information needed.

Receiver Name: MISS GUN MULE
Receiver Address: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

This is just a quick email before I go to bed. I tried to call you but there was no reply, maybe you were asleep, which is good.
I went to the bank today, and without being too longwinded about it, the problem was the wrong account number, they'd tried to do the transfer from someone elses' account, so that's why it didn't go through. They said they would send it again, but I said no, I don't want to risk it again so, I will send it WU or MG tomorrow to be sure it gets there. To be honest they can't be any worse then the banks have been at the moment, I don't know if it's Malaysia, but I've never had these problems before.
Anyway my love, I'm very tired so going to bed, I'll be in touch with you tomorrow or probably today for you.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to give this love the best Christmas present I could think of, a £2000 dolla chop. This is the text that I sent him after going to WU.

Hi my love, I'm still at work but I replied to your mail and sent the money to Mr Okikola and sent you the MTCN. I'll speak to you later.

Who is Mr Okikola. Please follow my instructions only. I will send you sms now on the name you will use. And that is what you will do. Please follow only on the name I give you on the phone. Love you my wife.

Please stop the payment now if you have already sent to the wrong person.

If this not what you did means you never want transaction completed. Cos it was never my instruction that you followed.

What do you mean by your last message? I did what you said in your email. Why would I not want the transaction to go through.

What is the name you use to send the money. Please my dear send to me so I know it is correct. Hope you not get angry with me.

Yes I do get angry when it sounds like you don't believe me. The name is David Okikola. I have to work now.

I do not know where you get the name. Love lets talk when you are done with work.

Text me the MTCN and also the amount in Malaysian Ringgit let me check through to know if I will find out what happened.

Love I cannot really sleep. Thinking over this without solution on my head. First go and reformat your computer and also change your password. While I also do the same. In all I love you and hope my dream of kissing your lips will come true.

Dear I am still waiting for sms from you with the information.

Sorry my love, it was $3100 MTCN 99436566. I will mail you later.

My dear I am crying. Please answer your call or call me back.

I'm worried about you after getting your text, had you been trying to call me because I didn't have any missed calls from you.
I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you by text last night, but I had some visitors and when they left it was very late, and I have been at work today.

Have you managed to find out anything, I've been praying that it's a mistake, how could I be so stupid I should have checked with you first but I never imagined there would be a problem.

Tomorrow is Christmas day here and I'm hoping you'll tell me it's all ok, apart from you being here, that would be the best present.

My love, I'm going to a friends house for the day so I won't be able to talk to you, but please send me an email, I can't afford to lose that sort of money.
Remember that I'm always thinking of you and love you.

Quote:
Sophia my love,
I sent you an sms which i hope now we can better talk on the phone than email. My word to you are two that you will reformat your computer and change password to confirm that your computer was not hacked as well. Which i have done same to my computer.

Since you said that I am the one that change the name. I want you to forward me the email message i used authorize the payment on the name of Mr. DAVID as you said. Because I am really confuse now. This transaction is my hope and my life. So all communication i prefer to be done on phone and sms.
In all I am fine and doing well. I have sent you message before and wishing you a very wonderful merry Christmas. And I am saying merry Christmas to you and hope we can talk soon.

I got a call this morning telling me that my mother had a fall on the icy road and was taken to hospital with a suspected broken leg, so I have been there with her up to now. Fortunately it's only her ankle that's broken, still bad for an elderly woman but not as serious as a broken leg. It's very cold here at the moment and everything is frozen, it's very easy to slip.

This a copy/ paste of the email I received from you.

Attn: My Sophia,

Here is the new name you will use to send the money through Western Union or MoneyGram.

Receiver Name DAVID OKIKOLA

Receiver Address KUALA LUMPUR

If it is sent forward to me the full sender information and the MTCN number for confirmation and collection..

Yours forever

Barr Yahya Malik

My love, what happens now about the money? I'm not sure it's sunk into my head yet that it seems to have gone missing.
I have to get back to the hospital now, but I hope to read your email soon.

Quote:
In the name of God who made heaven and earth the message did not come from me. But all these confusion comes when you cannot pick my calls or reply my sms on time. Now what do you think we can do? I will send you sms to confirm you receive this email from me. We will never have any issue if you can reply my sms or give me a call before any action. Till now i cannot really believe my eyes if this money will lost just like this. But in all i hand over to God almighty.

Now i have asked you before to reformat your computer and change password, i do not know if you have done that or still waiting for something else. I hope this you can do, since we must find out where the hacking comes from.
In all tell me when you want me to call you since i wish we can speak to each other before i sleep.

He seems to think it was all Sophias' fault.

I sent you a text to let you know that I was back from the hospital and for you to call me, which you didn't, but that's fine because I assume that you were asleep.
I don't think I like the tone of your email, I don't have my phone attached to my hand all the time, to immediately reply to a text or call, in fact I quite often switch it off if I need some peace, and I wasn't able to use it whilst I was at the hospital.

I have rebooted my computer and changed my password, but none of this now alters the fact that I seem to have lost £2000. Not wanting to email me now seems a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. I feel as though you are putting the blame for this fiasco on me and I'm not liking that.
I'm back at work tomorrow, so please mail me, now that we have both changed our passwords.

Quote:
My Dearest Sophia,
Sophia i want you to know that i really i love you and your love in my life is more than your own imagination. So never think i will get angry because we are loosing money. Rather we have to be strong and work together to get things done.

Now that you have changed your password and reformat your computer. I still want us to work like this. Before you confirm any message from me, i must send you an sms to confirm the message came from me. Because the information i found out was possible that someone hacked into your computer and create a similar email like mine. But we have to move ahead.

Now Sophia what do you think we can do. Are we going to move ahead. If yes then we should know how we can make this money available again. For now i will suggest i look for half and you look for half. I do not know what you think. And before anything, if you are going to the Bank to make the payment first we must speak on the phone. If this can be assured i have no problem and we can get things done.

As you say, we need to put it behind us now and move ahead. I've forgotten what the total amount was, how much do I need to find again,to pay half of the fees?

Quote:
My Sophia the total amount needed is $5200. Five thousand two Hundred Dollars. Means your side will come up with $2600. and i come up with same. But i said again please double confirmation by email and also phone sms. I hope we can really follow up this time. And possible let me know when it will be done. Since all the holidays is over and normal work will start on Monday. Awaiting an update form you.

Yes I'm fine thanks and I hope you got my text yesterday, my mother is ok but I'm just having to look after her a bit, although I am at work tomorrow.

I got your email about the amount that I need to find again, I make it £1696, so we'll call it £1700. I have to be honest with you and tell you it won't be easy coming up with that sort of money again, you'll have to be patient.

As a lawyer, don't you earn enough to be able to pay it, I know that in the UK, lawyers are not known for being short of money. Obviously if you pay it all, then I have no right to any claim on the inheritance, but I'm happy just having met you through all this. Let me know what you think.

It would have been so good to have spent Christmas and New Year with you, but we'll have many more to come when we'll be together.

Quote:
There two things, this transaction has given you to me, as my joy. So i will try to change somethings and make this work. I will working on seen how much i will cover for you. But i will not promise to cover all for you. While you also let me know within the range that we will be able to make it happen before end of this week. This is only two areas we have to work on.

Reminder. Any payment must have double confirmation from sms and also confirmed by phone call. So that same error will not repeat it self. This is total error. And i hope it will never happen again.<<< No guarantees on that

We seem to keep missing each other on the phone, I was waiting for your call the other night and it didn't come, but as I texted you, when you called this morning it was 5.15am and I was fast asleep. You need to remember the time difference, I'm not up at that time and very rarely answer my phone in the morning anyway. Sorry but I like my bed lol.

Thank you for saying you will try to cover some of my payment, I think I can probably manage £1000, but having just lost £2000, it may take a while and yes I understand that everything has to now be confirmed by text, so don't worry, I'm not going to make the same mistake twice.

Quote:
Hope you are doing fine. I am sorry for the delay on replying because of some little issue here. The reason i said we should work on getting everything done faster is that, from middle of January they will start general auditing, Since we need to avoid it and get things done here. But in all update me by Monday and make sure all confirmation will be done only on phone.

I tried to call you today, I wanted to hear your voice but your phone was switched off, so you're like me and just switch off sometimes when you want some peace.
I understand what you're saying about the audit, but it's going to take me longer then that to get the money together, so what do you suggest we do?

Quote:
My Lovely and dearest Sophia,
Hope you are doing fine. I am glad was able to speak with your last night. My weekend was very boaring. But nothing to complain about as for now. You know all my body stands up when you said after talking with me you will go and shower. I was only wishing if we are together and take shower together.

But i strongly beleive that sooner both of us can be together and taking shower together. Its a dream that i know will come through before end of this January.
I love you my Sophia and will keep my love all the days of my life.

It's always so good to speak to you, but it bothers me that you have to be awake so late to call me.
That was so sexy telling me how all your body stands up after I said I was going for a shower, I think I'll let you know every day when I shower lol I wish you could be here as well to share with me.

Now we're just waiting for Sophia to get another £1000, but as he said on the phone it's nothing compared to the $14.7m we're going to get.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work-switch to a love bait, ending in a dollah chop!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic