SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An Idea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Huntsman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, If I post this in the wrong place. Sorry abut that. I am new here still learning my way around. I am new to bating. I am still reading and learning. Anyway I was reading on here about the Safari from hell about getting a lad to go to several different places. (I about spit all over my screen from laughing so hard). It gave me an idea. If this has been done please tell me where I can find it I would love to read it. If you could get 2 lads to talk to one another via conference call. or if you could get someone to go on a safari and get one scammer to pay for a hotel room. Then get the 2 scammer to go there and stay at the hotel. Tell the scammer 2. That you want him to stay there you will be there in the morning. Meanwhile tell scammer 1 that your associate (scammer 2) will be there to meet him in the morning. I wish I had the experience to pull that off. I just think it would be funny to get to scammers to cause each other pain. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Huntsman on Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need a mentor ASAP who can help you with this.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried once to get two Scammers talking on the phone to one another because one forgot to close his Yahoo account and the other tried to Chop him. It didn't work out but I thought it would have been classic to have two Lads yelling at each other in the same café only to realize who each other were.
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yeah that would be classic! All the other lads would be like WTF is the screaming all about?????

If someone could pull that off it would be classic I think!

Closed lad accounts X 3 Darling Valentine's Lads
Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Huntsman, welcome to 419Eater. I am glad that you enjoyed the Hell Safari. Concerning 2 Lads on the phone together, it has been done a few times; here for eg: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=231421

In terms of Lads meeting, some Baiters have managed to do this and even got the Lads to email a pic of the meeting. It has also happened on webcam (the only occasion, as far as I know) here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2002031#2002031
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh yes, sir george clement is a classic Smile

and regarding lads meeting and safaris:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=202406

but it works best, if you read BOTH baits first (with his quite difficult, because both baits are masterpieces on their own, and had already a 3-4 year histroy prior to the crossover)

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The diminutive one is quite a target for lad visits - a couple of other lad's visited his house posing as Gomers and got arrested.

More recently, Femi visited and met him and Femi himself was visited by one of my lads who was looking for a room after a long safari, but he was away - he got news of the visit though and believed that it was CIA agents sent to look for him.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huntsman wrote:
Hello everyone... I wish I had the experience to pull that off. I just think it would be funny to get to scammers to cause each other pain. Twisted Evil

Welcome Huntsman. Pull up a chair, roll up your sleeves, join the fight and get the experience that you wish for. I think you are on to something and really should try to pull it off. If it does not work with one lad, remember there are more.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic