SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hey Jude (NSFW-language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://mingle2.com/user/view/9096681

9 days of garbage on mingle2.

Quote:
Oh what a nice Profile you have here can we be friends???
Hi !
My name is alex jude .I read your profile on and was really impressed with it.It's really nice to get in touch with you here in this site.I would like to offer you a friendship for a true and intimate relationship if you do not mind.To tell you a bit more about myself,As far as my personality,I'm very open minded,honest,easy going,definitely a gentle type,and I love to make people laugh.
Sure ...... friendship is a natural phenomenon that springs up like stream water and flows through its right channel and banks thus touching the hearts of friends to keep glowing together,if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone..i would love to be your friend and more if you dont mind thanks and i proimse to alway make you happy as a friend, i will be glad to be your friend I'm a very open & a laid back Man.I would like to have your personal e-m-a-i-l for a better communication, updates and to exchange pics.
Thanks and bye..
jude:

Quote:

Did you really read my profile?

Quote:
Hi !
My name is alex jude .I read your profile on and was really impressed with it.It's really nice to get in touch with you here in this site.I would like to offer you a friendship for a true and intimate relationship if you do not mind.To tell you a bit more about myself,As far as my personality,I'm very open minded,honest,easy going,definitely a gentle type,and I love to make people laugh.
Sure ...... friendship is a natural phenomenon that springs up like stream water and flows through its right channel and banks thus touching the hearts of friends to keep glowing together,if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone..i would love to be your friend and more if you dont mind thanks and i proimse to alway make you happy as a friend, i will be glad to be your friend I'm a very open & a laid back Man.I would like to have your personal e-m-a-i-l for a better communication, updates and to exchange pics.
Thanks and bye..
jude:

Quote:
?

Quote:

Oh what a nice Profile you have here can we be friends???

Hi !
Thanks and bye..
jude:

He sent that 4 times, then followed up:

Quote:
yes how are you doing,nice chatting with you

His profile:
Quote:
alexjude
50 year old male from Ordu , Ordu

Quote:

Where is Ordu?

Quote:
that my home town in turkey,but i live in united kingdom.
and you

Quote:

Oh you are too far from me, I'm in the US

Quote:
distance dose not matter in a relationship,dont you known i can come to U.S because of you.so stop say we are far from each other okay

Quote:

Well I guess since you are ok to travel, I think we can certainly get to know each other.
What are you looking for in a woman? I'm kind of emotional and some people don't know how to deal with that.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay let chat on yahoo messenger okay
@yahoo.com

Quote:

nope. You did not read my profile.
You lied to me.
Goodbye.

Quote:

i can never lie to you okay am not that kind of a person.

Quote:
This is an automated notification that alexjude has added you as a favorite on Mingle2.

You may view alexjude's profile at this URL:

http://mingle2.com/user/view/9096681

Quote:
talk to me

Quote:

We must learn how to lead joyous lives in the face of pain. We must ground ourselves and ground others. The future will be an unrestricted deepening of health.

Quote:
hello how are you doing, hope we can be good friends

Quote:
Wanderer, look within and develop yourself. The world is calling to you via a resonance cascade. Can you hear it? It can be difficult to know where to begin.

Quote:
i dont understand you okay.
how are you doing,would like to known more about you.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Friend,
thanks for accepting me as a friend(I didn't) that will definitely lead us into a true and trusty relationship...My name is alex jude ,I am a German citizenship but relocated with my Mother to England after my Fathers Death when i was 9years,my mother passed away 4years ago and i am left alone with God...Hahhhh...I lost my wife some years back, and i have a loving daughter she is eight years old,am also a Roman Catholic Christian.....I have spent all my life here in United Kingdom studying and later moved to New Castle-England where I attained my master degree in Marine Engineering in Oxford University.I want to remind you that religion,distance, race, language etc, are not necessary in a true relationship,what really matter is; love, caring, truth, etc.

I work a Cargo Logistics as a ship Engineer for over 8yrs..... I do sail every Quarter Year from one country to another, meanwhile I am presently in PORT OF DOVER in United Kingdom and shall be sailing on board soonest from United Kingdom to Australia this should be my last trip for this season....I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquillity here....I`m 6`1" 185 bls with an athletic build ,mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing and a positive person.I am an easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing man. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin,I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sail, going bowling and also a good cook.

I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts,feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with,and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person's children, and that is my focus at this time.I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.This shipping services is very risky compared to the pay,but I also do other business in the ship while travelling,this is how I get additional money to live my life and i think its okay for me to pay my bills,take care of my self and also to do some charity work.....I shall retire upon my successful trip which shall commence soon.I am really interested in you and would like to start a new life with you.Please,i am not here for games or play because i am a 1woman Man......

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports,e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul,as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.It will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potentials.I hate lies and i do not have time to waste.I i like I promise to tell you more about myself if i get prompt response from you and also to send you some copies of my Pictures on my next email to you...Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day..

Take care and bye for now....
alex

Quote:
Why did you write so much? I'm not really sure I'm all that interested in your job.

Quote:
i just want you to known me more okay
hope we are good friend?

Ignored, so he sent it again.

Quote:
Well sure.

Quote:
so tell me about your self okay

Quote:

I have a profile. You can read that. I didn't just type out a blank page of sheer shit. I spent time on my profile. If you truly want to know me or anything about me, read the damn profile. If you have any questions AFTER reading my profile, then ask.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Okay.
I known something about you

Quote:
Terrific!

Quote:
can we chat on messenger?

Quote:
READ MY FUCKING PROFILE
I DON'T FUCKING CHAT
I DON'T FUCKING CHAT
I DON'T FUCKING CHAT

I BLOCK SCAMMERS WHO USE 'CAN WE CHAT ON MESSENGER'
YOU ARE BLOCKED
FUCK OFF AND NEVER RITE ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Why angry with me,am just a new friend okay

Quote:

YOU WON'T FUCKING READ MY PROFILE SO THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ME.
oNLY INTERESTED IN HOW MUCH YOU CAN SCAM FROM ME.
THAT AMOUNT IS ZERO ($0.00 usd)

Quote:
Do you think am intrested in your fucking money?it like you are not the right one for me.is this how you threat people?

Quote:
This isn't how I treat PEOPLE.
This is HOW I TREAT SCAMMERS.

Quote:
Do you think am a scammer for crying out loud,so saying that to me okay and let be good friends okay dear

Quote:

Well ok but don't ever ask to yahoo chat me because that is the number one scammer signal.

Quote:
Okay am sorry

Quote:

Ok, well you seem nice and genuine. I just get mad sometimes because there are so many scammers and I know who they are when they don't read my profile and where it says about not doing chat.
Also because i know there are men here looking to do sex camera with people and I don't do that.
So perhaps we can be fiends now.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's that same script again.... is there is Ladeo and Juliet school??

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You can call me anytime okay friend.
+44703197

Quote:

GOD DAMN *DELETED* SCAMMER!
4470 IS A FUCKING REDIRECT NUMBER YOU FUCKING MORON!
YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT A FUCKING REDIRECT IS?
GOD DAMN IT YOU PISS ME ON TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Is my uk number okay,why are you so mad at me?

Quote:

4470 is a redirect
4470 is a redirect
4470 is a redirect

Pretending it is your UK number is not fooling me.
I am quite familiar with a 4470.
In fact I can get a 4470 to make it look like I'm in the UK.

Quit your damn scammer tricks with me.
I am not fucking stupid

Quote:
Maybe we are not met to be friends okay.
For your informationAm not a scammer okay.

Quote:
Why do you have a redirect number if you are not a scammer?
?????

Quote:
that is not is redirect number okay.
have you be scam before?

Quote:

No I have not been scam before because I am smart and I know when someone is doing a scammering on me and you have a redirect number.
Fact!

He likes this challenge and he has put too much time into my character.

Quote:
I like the way you talk that shows you are smart and that is what I like most.I don't want your money and am not a scammer.
Have be scam before of a lager amount of money from a lady that why is hard for me to trust.
The way you chat with me shows that you are good.let just be good friends okay

Quote:

I like your message, yes, we can be friends.
I am sorry you got scammed. That is a terrible thing and people are really mean but you aren't mean.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, just great! I love to watch how this will develop Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Have Children?
Yes, sometimes they live at home

Twisted Evil Thought you didn't like kids?

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character's profile states she's ok with kids but doesn't want any new ones. She's frightened of the diapered kind of kids.

Quote:
Are we friends now?

Quote:

I would like to think we are friends now.

Quote:
ok thanks
how are you doing

Quote:
I am fine, how are you?

Quote:
am sorry for the late reply,how are you doing and how was your xmas.

Quote:
good and yours?

Quote:
it was okay but lonely

Quote:
can i have your mobile number please am in Italy now

Quote:
I don't hand out my phone number to internet strangers

Quote:
we are friends now okay

^sent 6 times
Quote:
I don't hand out my phone number to internet 'friends' that I never met in person

Quote:
okay
how are you doing

Quote:
I'm fine how are you?

A month and still on Mingle2. One day I may email him...or not.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic