SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have an Orphanage Lad..The More the Merrier to Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UglyDuckling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received pictures as well and some more information as I requested, but the web site is still under development, but will be ready in 2015 ...hmmm Rolling Eyes

The good new for the Rev is that my very rich alter ego and his friends have decided based on the answers to donate more then 10.000 EUR to the orphanage, but we would like to see a 2015 budget to know what the funding is being used for and exactly how much is needed Very Happy Lets see what he'll come up with.

Next move - a donation of that size can only be send by bank transfer, if WU or MG is being suggested there will be a big questionnaire to fill in Shocked And finally a move of funds of this size need EU clearance of cause. If he's still with me the final move will be to have a EU diplomat take the money to a friendly place in Africa and hope to get a Safari.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish every one on Eater a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

/UglyD

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is no stranger to bank accounts, he has never brought up MG, and I have very barely baited him. I think he is just so busy with you guys all he has time to do is send me accounts lol.

YOUR PARENTS ARE SMALL IF NOT YOU SHOULD BE EATING YOUR FATHERS SWEAT

SMALL SMALL RAT LIKE U DAMN,I HURT BCOS WE CANT SEE I WILL HAVE MY
BOYS RIP OF UR RIBS
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me one today after again telling me he'd been praying for me and was I well. I'll be the generous benefactor lady then. Don't want the orphans to miss out.

But I want to buy one. I'll call her Annie !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think his first account got shut down, because he sent me a new one today. Roger will get confused about the change.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Good evening i must say i appreciate the receipt of your last email.so glad you are in a sound health. so happy to hear that you will love to adopt, and we are willingly to offer you the little girl of your choice. the chldren you asked of in the orphange are all doing well by the grace of God, and they are looking forwardv for the celebration of the xmas and new year in advance. we await to hear from you soon. Godbless.

yours faithfully

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you Tomorrow, you're only a day away !!
just call me Granny Warbucks !

Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Granny Warbucks, do you not need to see pictures of each individual child so that you can make your choice?

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is being awkward and not letting me have an Annie until he gets some money. So, in the interests of Christmas I am letting him stew in his own turkey juice for a couple of days... too much actually going on here !

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

along with a new account the good reverend sent this
Quote:
the modalities has to be perfect through the further credit
Through the second account.

So what the hell does that mean?

YOUR PARENTS ARE SMALL IF NOT YOU SHOULD BE EATING YOUR FATHERS SWEAT

SMALL SMALL RAT LIKE U DAMN,I HURT BCOS WE CANT SEE I WILL HAVE MY
BOYS RIP OF UR RIBS
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am very sorry, Thank you for the good news,Glory be to God Almighty. The account info is very right, the modalities has to be perfect through the further credit
Through the second account. Or better still use our offshore account.
Immediately after payment kindly attached the payment slip to any our banker cash the funds because of short time frame.

First beneficiary Is on further credit through the second Beneficiary

He's getting very demanding. Not sure how I can stall him any more because
he's gone from being the Orphanage lad and being steely, think he is fed up of being played with.

I'm going with 'I'm not sure with so many accounts and offshore account... (which I am not sure if he's given me that yet). Doesn't sound like a legitimate Orphanage to me... We'll see what happens.

Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Why would an Orphanage have an off shore account?

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The account information sent to you is very correct and you use any of the account for payment. the Secretary is on x mas leave while the personal Assistance was the one that sent you the first Account details is n't in proper structure. please bear with with us.; we still expect your support and promise for the orphanage home. God bless

So I have asked again about the Offshore Account and that I need some more
assurance of the Kimmy One Stop because my donation is a very large one. I have emailed the Kuu l man's email address saying I want some information on sending money to the Orphanage and does he think it would be ok????

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think he is scripting replies to several baiters at once, because I got something similar:

Quote:
Hello!!! Roger, Am very sorry, the account info is very right, the modalities has to be perfect through the further credit
Through the second account. Or better still use our offshore account.
Immediately after payment kindly attached the payment slip to any our banker cash the funds because of short time frame.

First beneficiary Is on further credit through the second Beneficiary. Contact your bank if your confused

The first account he gave me has been reported. The second account he sent me appears incomplete. It is a "for further credit" setup, but he didn't give me the name of the receiving bank. I asked him some more questions about it:

Quote:
I went to my bank as you instructed and they were confused too. They said the account information is incomplete. You gave me the Citibank account bank, but not the beneficiary bank name. They said without the name of the beneficiary bank they can't make the transfer, because they don't know who to send the further credit to.

I don't want to make any mistake, so please let me know what I should do.

I'm playing this lad as slow as possible. Eventually I might recruit him to the Church of the Old Gods if Bort is interested.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an especially lazy lad, but I have gotten him off script with an offer of toys for the children. I will be sending a package through a 100% risky free service.

Quote:
Yes Jeffrey,

The church and I have put together a care package for the smurfs. What address should we send to?

Regards, dan

Lad provides me with a physical address in Lagos and sends his Christmas greetings.

Quote:
Good afternoon and how you doing today. am using this medium to wish you and your family a prosperous Christmas and a wonderful new year in advance. I would like to remind you that the orphanage still needs your dear support in this season of love and sharing. we await your swift response soon. God bless.

Rev. Father Abraham Jeffry

Quote:
Thank you father.

I am sorry I did not get the package sent in time for Christmas but I hope the smurfs enjoy their stuff. Can you tell me the shoe sizes of the two smurfs. Also would they prefer MacBook Air computers or Apple iPads? Please let us know.

Big surprise, they want both. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello we appreciate your concern towards these kids. we will prefer you send them apple Computer and iPad,. my God continue to bless you. Sure you have the mailing address for the package. God bless.

My church will be sending a sizable parcel. The congregation was especially giving this time of year, and there will be lots of electronics, as well as some cash. The children will love it.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Honorable,
Thank for your concern and response to the Charity home,It was yesterday that i acknowledge the last receipt of your Email,And i sent E/mail to you.
Like you said feel bad being so hard sending money,Luke 21:2-4And He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites,3So he said,truly i say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all,4 For all these out of their abundance have put in offering for God.But she out of her poverty put in all the livelihood that she had .
You said once you are convinced,Noting is secret in the house of the Lord the most high God,So noting is convincing or confusing but because of some mistake with some write-up and securities with the bank details,Please if you don't want the first bank account information you may use the secondary bank account that is one of the reasons i sent you the two, Alright.God bless you and with a prosperous happy new year.

Yours Faithfully,
Rev.Father Abraham Jeffry

Now that hasn't answered any of my questions has it?
It seems to be getting more complicated. [/quote]

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger told the lad that his banker said the transfer failed:

Quote:
I went to the bank today to send the money to the Symphony Bank account (I deliberately got the name of the bank wrong), but my banker told me that there was a problem with the transfer. I asked for an explanation but he just said the transfer was rejected by the receiving bank. Do you know what is going on? What should I do to send the donation to you?

I'm hoping that draws out another account.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<deleted> Mr. L

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"

Last edited by Mr. Labowski on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
UglyDuckling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same bank account as Big X - or at least the bank name is the same.

I also managed to get a delivery address for all the toys, Ipads & PCs I have collected - now where can I find a company that will deliver this and with a descent online tracking Razz

And finally he managed to send me a budget for 2015 so that me and my wealthy friends can make our large donation, but wait...it's not signed by an accountant how can we trust it then...well the rev. have to get this done.

/UglyD

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the lad has asked me to send the money by WU. Of course, Roger is still banned, so that's not possible. But first, I asked him who the receiver is:

Quote:
Who is that person? You keep telling me to send money to people I don't know, but I am trying to donate to your orphanage. Shouldn't I just send the money directly to you?

That should waste another couple days.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A parcel of computers, Ipads, and $3400 is en route to Lagos...

Quote:
Hello my friend!

I am sorry, I did not get your email in time, I actually sent the parcel out this morning with the electronics and $3400. I wish I had seen your email before I left. Nonetheless I sent the package out and you should have it very soon. We paid additional costs to get 2nd Day Air on the parcel, although the man at the office told me that they don't guarantee the 2-day shipment to Africa due to the distance, but he assured me you would have it within a week. Twisted Evil

I sent it using <snip>, and you can track the package on their website:

<snip boring tracking details>

I am very sorry we could not get this sent off before Christmas, but I do hope that the children receive it in good health and they are able to use the computers and ipads. Perhaps with the money you can buy them more toys there in Africa or perhaps some food or other supplies.

When you receive the package I know that our congregation would be very excited to a picture of the children when they get the package. Please let me know when you receive it!

GOD BLESS

Regards, Dan

p.s. I am attaching a copy of the receipt so you have the parcel number.

The good father is looking forward to the package.

Quote:
Hello,Honorable Dan.
Thank you a lot,We wish you a prosperous new year, And we received your last E-mail ,Soon as the gift get to us i will let you know we all appreciate your concern to the underprivileged, God reward you abundantly.
And still get back to me via-E-mail so we will be communicating as we use to.
God bless you.
Yours Faithfully.
Rev.Father Abraham Jeffry.

This is a notoriously reliable shipping company. I am sure it will arrive at his doorstep right on schedule.

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello good evening. firstly am so sorry about the accont details sent to you earlier, and again about your little girl which gives you concern too. i do not want you to see it as a worry to you only that we are only doing our obligations if you will understand and be of support to us. please find it in your heart to help your little girl you have choosen to call by name Annie, and other little children. we promise to offer you just what you ask for within a short period of period. it will only only take time and understanding no matter the distance. concerning the of shore account its for the xmas holiday and the urgency to withdraw money and at the same time, care for the little children. please bear with us.
This is your little girl you wish to call your own.

Oh I have an Orphan called Annie ! Actually pictures of three different girls.. but hey ! Buy one get two free right !

Told him I need a new Bank Account as deleted the last one when he didn't get back in touch ! So hope I get a new one !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. the package has arrived... in Togo. Lad got an email from the shipping company.

Quote:
Your parcel has arrived at our facility in Lome, Togo. You can pick it up during regular business hours.

Moses Mal0ne

Lad doesn't quite understand yet...

Quote:
when is going to arrive it final destination Fidmmans Intl Ltd Lagos Nigeria. we await it soon. We hope to get the parcel at its designated point.

I basically resent the exact message as posted above from the shipping company. He responds:

Quote:
this a matter of urgency, we are suppose to claim our parcel here in Nigeria as agreed and paid for(tuff s***). i see no reason why u have finally decided not to convey the parcel as agreed and promised.you leave with no option than writing.i will have to contact the sender of the parcel. get back to me as soon as possible.

and:

Quote:
WE AGREED THAT THAT PARCEL WILL ARRIVE THE DESTINATION POINT WHICH IS NIGERIA, WHILE COMING DOWN TO LOME FACILITY. I UNDERSTAND THIS. GET BACK TO ME SOON. ITS A MATTER OF URGENCY

And complains to Dan:

Quote:
greetings to you.at this point am informing to know that the parcel would not be getting to is finally destination Nigeria. we have been asked to come claim it at another country. like they promised you it will be getting to us as the address stated earlier. at point am confused. Very Happy thank you for your endeavor. God bless.

Rev Father Abraham Jeffry.

Of course Dan doesn't understand what is happening:

Quote:
Hello Father,

I do not understand? I labeled the package with the address that you provided. Why are they not delivering to you? They never mentioned there would be any problem. Did they say when you could expect to receive it?

Regards, Dan

Quote:
greetings to you in the name of our lord Jesus. we appreciate your sincere concern. as it is now, they have refused to deliver the parcel to the designated point. so we are suggesting you contact them and instruct them on what to do because the services has been paid for, so mount pressure on them to make sure it is been delivered to us.
if at all they can resend using another delivery service like DHL, UPS, COURIER SERVICE it will b better than the parcel stuck with them. (exactly why it wont be happening Twisted Evil ) we will appreciate if you do this for us. God bless you. kindly get back to us cos delay might be dangerous.

Rev .Father Abraham Jeffry.

UglyDuckling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Based on the budget the rev. sent to us, me and my friends have decided to make a large donation - but only when the budget is signed by a chartered accountant Very Happy Next I received a mail from Klean Kuul who's from Continental N@tion@l B@nk providing all sorts of information and instructions to transfer the 15K Eur - but hey we are still wating for the signed budget and when this is received we will instruct Rev Abr@ham on how the donation will be done Evil or Very Mad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still going very slowly with this lad. He accepted Roger's reason why he can't send WU:

Quote:
Hello Mr Roger i understand due to personal reasons you cannot payin money using western union. we can still provide you with whatever account depending on the size of the money.

Below is direct account you can use for the money gram-me.
So i hereby prefer western union money transfer OR The money gram me Here is the charity home identity

below is also another account details you can use if the cash is bulk.

He sent the same California mule account again, and the name of a Nigerian receiver.

Roger gets confused about the "cash is bulk" bit:

Quote:
What do you mean if the cash is bulk? I don't understand what that means. How much can I send through Money Gram, and how much can I send through the bank? Also, how much do you want me to send you?

The lad won't give me a dollar amount:

Quote:
HELLO GREETINGS TO YOU. WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR LAST EMAIL. WE GAVE YOU MONEY GRAM BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE WILLINGLY TO SEND. BUT WHATEVER MEDIUM YOU CHOOSE TO USE IS OKAY BY US. WE ASKING YOU DONATEM ANYTHING TANGIBLE FOR THE ORPHANAGE. GOD BLESS.WE AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE.

Roger asks what the max he can send is:

Quote:
Ok, now I think I understand. What is the most money I can send by Money Gram? I will send you that much.

The lad tells me:

Quote:
Hello Honorable,Good morning,I acknowledge the receipt of your last E-mail.

As from five hundred thousand naira and up can not be send and withdraw easily through money gram because it takes procedures , protocols and step that was the reason why i gave you both money gram and bank account,But better since we choose money gram
So that the charity home can get their gifts.
God bless you abundantly.

Roger doesn't know what a naira is, and gets the wrong idea:

Quote:
What is a naira? I have never heard of that before. Is it like that hair removing stuff Nair? Why would I send that to you by Money Gram? Are the orphans suffering from having too much body hair? I mean, if you really need it, I could try to send you 500,000 cases of Nair, but I think your right, it would take too many procedurals, protocol droids, and step counters.

I still need to know what the max donation I can send by Money Gram is, can you tell me that?

The lad's English is getting steadily worse the more off script he goes, and I'm happy to lead him further astray. Very Happy

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has some bad news for our Lagos lad...

Quote:
Hello Father,

Well I just spoke with the people at the GPS office and I am extremely upset. They told me that they do not do any deliveries in Nigeria and the closest that they do is in a place called Togo which is different country. I asked them why they did not tell me this when I shipped it and they claimed that the DID! Well I informed them that they most certainly did NOT do any such thing or I never would have sent it! I pleaded with them to send it on to your address in Nigeria but they said they simply do not have any shipping facilities anywhere in that country.

How far away is this Togo place from your orphanage? I know it will be inconvenient for you but maybe you can find out where the package is and go and pick it up? I really wanted the children to get all the fun computers and I know the money would do so much to help the orphans that is why out church worked so hard to raise all those funds! Have you contacted the GPS office in Togo? I am hopeful that we can get this all resolved soon. Please let me know my friend.

Regards, Dan

Lad pretends that someone is in Togo looking for the office.

Quote:
HELLO MR DAN, PLEASE WE REQUEST YOU TO RESEND THE RECEIPT OF SHIPMENT AND ADDRESS OF THE PICK-UP VENUE IN LOME TOGO. WE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS TRYING TO LOCATE THE COMPANY IN LOME. SO PLEASE ASK THE COMPANY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THEIR ADDRESS IN LOME. THIS IS URGENT AS OUR PICK-UP MAN IS STRANDED TRYING TO LOCATE THEM IN LOME. (BS) WAITING YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE. GOD BLESS YOU

REV.FATHER ABRAHAM JEFFRY

Quote:
I don't know what it is Father. Have you contacted the GPS office directly? They should be able to tell you where to go to get the package.

Why did you send a man to Togo without first asking them for their company address?

Regards, Dan

Quote:

Father, send me your telephone number and I will tell them to call you. I also just spoke with a man at GPS and he said he would send you an email..

Regards, Dan

Lad provides me with his phone number.

Quote:
GREETINGS TO YOU. WE LIKE YOU TO CONTACT THE DELIVERY SERVICE ONCE AGAIN SO THEY COULD SEND YOU THEIR CONTACT ADDRESS, OR MOVE THE PARCEL STRAIGHT TO NIGERIA WITH ANOTHER DELIVERY SERVICE. WE AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE SOON. GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU COMPLY.

REV. FATHER ABRAHAM JEFFRY.

Moses Mal0ne from GPS3 contacts our lad:

Quote:
Hello Sir,

I just received a call from Mr. Dan H@milton about a parcel. I understand that you have not yet picked it up after several weeks now. What exactly is the problem? Very Happy

^^That seemed to rile him up. This came in large, red text...

Quote:
HELLO GOOD MORNING. THE PROBLEM ID FROM YOU PEOPLE BECAUSE I WAS CLEARED THAT THE PARCEL WAS TO ARRIVE ITS DESIGNATED ADRESS NIGERIA, AND TO MY SURPRISED TO GET AN EMAIL FROM YOU PEOPLE SAYING YOU CANNOT SHIP OUR PARCEL. AGAIN THE BORDER PROCEDURE IS TOO MUCH FOR US. WE ASKING YOU FIND ANOTHER MEANS IN ASSISTING US TRANSPORT IT TO NIGERIA WITH ANOTHER COURIER SERVICE OR ANY MEDIUM U CAN APPLY TO ASSIST. ITS A MATTER OF URGENCY COS THE PEOPLE ARE EXPECTNG THE PARCEL PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH THE DIRECT CONTACT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER OF LOME BRANCH.HER IS OUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO REACH US IF THERE BE. +2348107971xxx +2347060451xxx.GET BACK TO US VERY URGENT.

And Dan follows up with some new infors:

Quote:
Hello Father,

They tell me that they have offices in places called Cotonou and also in Lome. Can you make it to any of those places? Perhaps ask one of the older children at the orphanage to go pick it up? It looks on the map like Cotonou isn't very far from Lagos maybe that will work do you think?

Regards, Dan

^^This was actually an error on my part, giving him the Cotonou option so early. I got him mixed up with another lad that is waiting for a package in Lagos Very Happy. No matter, either way it's not getting delivered to him, and he will have to travel if he wants the cash and computers.

Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is still active? Ember is 40 iin March and never had a bun in the oven. Are any of the children Ewoks?

(")_(")
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic