SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I want an explanation! (Photos of mugu at airport, twice)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NomDePlume wrote:
This is great!

I'm so sorry I couldn't arrange to have my mugu at Gatwick the same time as yours. They're still horsing around, waiting for the "diplomat" to arrive from Africa with the box of cash.

Outstanding baiting, my friend! Very Happy

Thank for the compliment, and don't worry. I think we can still count on this mugu for an interesting meeting somwhere in London!

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DISCLOSING SOME DIRTY TRICKS... AND VERY GOOD ADVISES FOR REAL VICTIMS

To: Samir Bustani
Subject: Fwd: Abeg-o no wahalla
10/1/2004 9:04:26 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from 213.92.5.15 unverified ([213.92.5.15]) by mwde02la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Sat 10 Jan 2004 03:55:36 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPXibF+YNmPian9SlCF/i9O+zPmkQ==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir Bustani,
This is very serious. What a hell is this that l have received from the people that you are into their hands in London. l have severally warned you against these people and now look at what they sent to me. l do not know how they managed to receive my private email. l therefore forward it to you for your information. l have asked you severally to quit from them for which you have not responded back to me usufully, but could only receive the below mail from them as forwarded to you. Please, l will like you to know that all they are doing to you is fake and please do not pay them any other money. Even if they tell you that they have credited your account via Online banking with the sum of USD34million, please tell that you want to visit the bank in question and that they should give you the address for you to be sure that the bank is registered with the British government and the transaction is genuine. Therefore, do not open any account online with any bank they may suggest to you for all is fake. Do not welcome their treasure box of any kind or to wash money to you in pretence as my deposited funds since you have entered into wrong hands. l am only praying for your safety. Quickly run away from them there and organize with the Scotland yard police in UK now to arrest them or the FBI so that you can recover all the money which you have paid to them. Please, do not allow them to
know your arrangement for them not to run away
. Just be friendly with them while making this arrangement today with the Police to get them arrested for your safety to enable you go back to Lebanon. Note also that if you fail to adhere on this given instruction, you will finally regret all you have paid to them and no money will be wired to you or credited into your account as everything is programed under a computer electronic system that is not real. Even when they advice you to open your online account to access your credited funds then you will noticed that you will be answered by computer voice recording. l wish you can understand all that l have stated for your safety. l strongly believed that when you realize all l have told you about these fake people, you will come back to me with a gratification for which will cement our relationship as good friends and to have something to transact in future.
Make sure that you carry out my given advice now to save yourself from been swindled by the imposters that are now holding you in London as purported being genuine from the coin security limited London.
l am anxiously waiting for your response.
Best regards
Dr. Robert Smith

Quote:
> Da: "Aliu Usman"
> Data: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:10:04 +0200 (Egypt Standard Time)
> A: [email protected]
> Oggetto: Abeg-o no wahalla
>
> OK guyman, abeg-o no wahalla.
>
> The mugu is ours now and you know it. Just fuck off and let us do our work. Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. There is nothing you can do now about it.Realise that this time you lost. Leave our mugu alone and get lost.
>
> There is no way you can get his confidence again. You made things a bit difficult for us because you are too idiot. Who taught you this job? You set the Security Company in an Internet Cafe flanked by Ladbrokes! Now that is stupid! Next time please try to be smarter.
>
> Next mugu will be yours it's a promise. Now get lost.
>

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRANK MAIL FROM "JOSEPH LAWRENCE" TO ROBERT SMITH

I think one of these scammers is in Italy now. The other gang will offer to share the victim, who must be starting to suspect... So I started with this prank mail:

HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL IN ITALY. BRAVO. LETS MAKE A DEAL. WHAT DO YOU THINK? PLEASE REPLY.

JL

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Samir wrote:
I think one of these scammers is in Italy now.

I'm not sure. He uses an Italian webmail service (213.92.5.15) but his MID points to a wellknown Israeli satellite internet provider (192.116.87.23).
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The False Italian wrote:
Samir wrote:
I think one of these scammers is in Italy now.

I'm not sure. He uses an Italian webmail service (213.92.5.15) but his MID points to a wellknown Israeli satellite internet provider (192.116.87.23).

That Israeli provider works with several Nigerian Internet cafes. What caught my attention was, appart from the Italian ID, the Italian interface in the mail he forwards:

> Data [i.e. date]:
> A: [i.e. To]
> Oggetto: [i.e. Subject]

But of course I cannot be sure.

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Contact British Police now to arrest them.
11/1/2004 12:48:09 PM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from 213.92.5.22 unverified ([213.92.5.22]) by mwdrop02la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Sun 11 Jan 2004 07:49:19 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPYbXqU3zyWhvpXQKWuf06vcH5t2A==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir,
l have not heard from you upon all my advice regarding to those imposter that are holding you now in London. Note that l have put a stop to the coin security limited for the collection of the funds by you as the owner of the funds. Therefore, whatever you are doing there with the imposters are to your detriment. l have warned you never to make any other payment to them and you should contact the British police to arrest them immediately to enable you recover your paid money and go back to Lebanon. l have called your telephone number in Lebanon to inform your family to better advice you quit from the imposter, but they said it was a wrong number. l have done all l could to save you from this mess, but note that after all your payment to them, you will never on earth receive any money from them and you will loss and regret all and by then you will realize all that l have told you but it will too late. The so called people have been sending mails to me with all sorts of embarrassment for which l have notified the police in Dubai to swung into action. Better stop your dealings with them now and make sure to free yourself from also been arrest, get the British police now to arrest them and never you on earth pay any money again to them for all is game by the Nigerian con men as you were duly informed by one of their cohort Joseph Lawrence whom you thought as your safeguard. Better be warned finally. l have instructed my lawyer with your home address in Lebanon and have advised him to alert the FBI to also swing into action. Therefore, if you do not contact the British police now to arrest them, you will be arrested and confirm as collaborators to those pepetrating crimes in the World.
Better be warned for the final time. Reply now and tell me if you have contacted the Bristish police and also if they have been arrested. l am waiting.

Thank you
Dr. Robert Smith

Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the prospect of loosing his maga, he swings quite a lot of people into action! Very Happy
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poem for a 419:

I am greedy, I am stupid
I am ready for your scamming.

I have money. Come and steal me:
I am going back to Gatwick!

To: Robert Smith
Subject: I am a man of his word

Dear Mr. Robert Smith,

I am not in London any more. I am in Beirut.
First of all I have to tell you that when you are a Lebanese you cannot go to the police in a Western country and tell them about your role in a multimillion transfer. They will indeed think you are involved in raising funds for some terrorist group. We just don't have that possibility. A friend of mine is serving a prison term in USA just for being a Lebanese national and having too much money for being a Muslim and an Arab.
I assume I lost � 6,000. That's all they could rip me off.
I feel really silly and ashamed for having been so stupid and ignoring your advises. But I've just sell a small apartment I had in Tripoli, and I have the full amount of � 12,300 with me in cash again. I am ready to go back to London next week and fulfill all my promises, for I am a man of his word.
Once in London I will tell you the whole story of these con men.
I ask you for your forgiveness. But I can say that those con men were extraordinary convincing and that they really managed to make me suspicious about the real Mr. Simon and some of your messages. For example, they exploited my surprise when you said that you needed to wait for your lawyer back from Oman just for translating a few lines in Arabic, while you were in Dubai, an Arab country where many people speak English. Then they showed me the "Security Company" place, which is actually an Internet cafe. How is that possible! Not to mention the airport incident.
But all the nightmare is over, the con men disappeared, I created a "safe list" in my email account and I blocked all messages in my email account except for yours, Mr. Simon's and Mr. Mohammed's. I have also changed my phone numbers, and I don't want to know about them again in my whole live.
I will overcame all that happened with Allah's help.
Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus Christ, Samir, this is an outstanding work! What a mess! I'm deeply impressed!
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

komsomol wrote:
Jesus Christ, Samir, this is an outstanding work! What a mess! I'm deeply impressed!

Coming from you it's a huge compliment, Komsomol.

Now this people are ready to do almost anything. They definitely believe they have been stolen by another gang of con men. They are at least two partners, for one of them was heard at Gatwick Airport, London, speaking by his cell phone: �yes, I am still at Gatwick, please confirm the flight number again�. His accomplices must hold him responsible for the incredibly stupid way he lost his victim in hands of the other gang. Must be eager to demonstrate how smart and effective he really is. He deserves a new opportunity! I guess this time they will be really cautious � of a mysterious gang of hackers, but most certainly unaware of scam baiters or policemen.

Lets do cross baiting! If we can drag them to Gatwick again to wait for the same victim and the same flight number as some other mugu, with the same name in a placard (this time I can tell them to hold another sign for security reasons), a very interesting thing could happen ...

komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Samir wrote:
Lets do cross baiting! If we can drag them to Gatwick again to wait for the same victim and the same flight number as some other mugu, with the same name in a placard (this time I can tell them to hold another sign for security reasons), a very interesting thing could happen ...

Great, I'm in. I have a bait where I'm supposed to go to London soon anyway... how happy I am to do the cross baiting with you! Shall we get new mugu photos?
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: Reply

12/1/2004 10:50:22 AM

Headers Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit; Content-type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Received: from 213.92.5.21 unverified ([213.92.5.21]) by mwde04la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Mon 12 Jan 2004 05:49:31 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPZHFMlrhQ3BprSQ5u78cOWRiCCbQ==; X-mailer: Katamail

Dear Mr. Samir Bustani,

l have received your mail. l am highly disappointed for your ugly experience and extorsion of 6,000 pounds by the con men due to you never listened to my advice. However, l am glad to know that you are back safely in Beirut for l was worried since l could not hear from you.
l made phone calls to your given number to me in Lebanon to ascertain if you are back. l strongly believed that your life is more important to me since you were at the hands of the wrong people while in London.
Although, you did lost money to the con men, and l believe that will not happen again if you can listen to my advice. Now, you should wait for my directives before proceeding to London by next week for the claim of the deposited funds.
Note, that l have contacted Mr. Paul Simon the person incharge of the deposited consignment who was not happy with your experience while in London for the needful assignment and collection. On this note of advice, l will ask you to wait for my advice before your contact to Mr. Paul Simon in London to avoid any mistake from your side.

Regards
Dr. Robert Smith

Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My offer still holds, if any wants a cross bait at Gatwick, please pm me,
I live very near Gatwick Airport and am more than happy to go back
with my camera.

Samir, this a great bait, once again sorry the pictures are not to clear
but at the last minute, the friend who was going to come with me had
to pull out and I discovered how difficult it is to get a picture of someone
when you're on your own without giving the game away.

The good thing is that I'm absolutley certain that this mugu won't
recognise me if we drag him back Laughing

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I have NO clue how to bait, what you people do BUT reading your stuff samir even to a newbie without a clue this is VERY impressive, you are brilliant in my humble opinion.
theygotmetoo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont know what it is worth but how about a cannon with a telescopic lense? or like camera, then you can be ANYWHERE within a fairly decent distance , maybe where you can hide a little better and still get off a good shot of the dude?
Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I did! Sadly I only have a normal digital camera!

But at least it's 100% risk free Smile

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aren't the security staff suspicous of people with cameras in airports...just thought it's a point.

That would be amazing if you could get two scammers arriving for the same flight with identical signs..... I wonder how many we could get into the same airport?

Maybe they could stand holding up random letters, which placed in the right order spells something out? Very Happy
theygotmetoo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm let me check the guy who got me , seems to me he has indication of some UK ties or is using a UK email addy , brb going to check the report I have on his reverse tracers and his other known scams on the net see where they lead.
theygotmetoo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm a lot of info unfortunately Im not too techie minded to understand it all , some kind of routings, satellite phone ip address fo rhim etc. Does say that both emails originated from London though.

So confusing but I will learn eventually how to read it all.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Robert Smith
Subject: Waiting for your news

Dear Mr. Robert Smith,

I am waiting for your news, I am planning to fly to London next days. I cannot tell you how bad I feel these days. Hope you are OK.

Regards

Samir Bustani

To: Paul Simon
Subject: Worried about Mr. Smith

Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

I guess you have already known from Mr. Smith about all the horrible thing I went through, and that I am ready again to travel to London very soon.
I am concerned because I didn't get an answer from Mr. Smith during two days. Do you know how he is?

Regards,

Samir Bustani

Subject: New Information

13/1/2004 3:26:20 PM
Headers Content-disposition: inline; Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit; Content-type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252"; Message-id: <[email protected]>; Mime-version: 1.0; Received: from 205.158.62.67 unverified ([205.158.62.67]) by mwdrop02la.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server, Tue 13 Jan 2004 10:25:25 -08:00; Thread-index: AcPaJ47zyoic9HOFTjG6L9DnFRPc9Q==; X-mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)

Dear Mr. S. Bustani,

Thank you once again for your email. Yes, Mr. Smith told me the whole story and all you suffered from the hands of the ''CON MEN HACKERS''

I don't really understand what happened and why you did not even call me directly on 44 207 748 2272 to notify me what was going on.

Infact, I was highly depressed on this ABUSE when Mr Smith told me the story.

Mr Smith is okay and has informed me that he wrote you a letter today, informing you to contact me on this NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY to avoid any HACKER INTERCEPTION.

At the moment, I want you to call me on the above mentioned number only and inform me the date of your arrival. Furthermore, you are to send the required dummorage and signing fees before your arrival, this will give us more confidence that such interception will not occur again as well as �500 for your new Hotel reservation before your arrival, Remember, I told you previousely to send a minimum of �500 which included the deposits to enable us book a Hotel accomodation ahead before your arrival, if you had agreed to my opinion, you wouldn't have gotten into the hands of this HACKERS because I could have given you the Hotel informations to enable you proceed to the Hotel directly while I would have been in the Hotel to see you.

This time around, you should take my kindid advice which will help you most.

Send the required fees to us through Western Union Money Transfer into (3) places, i.e �4,300.00, �4,000.00 and �4,000.00 via our (3) Public Relation Officer's names

(1) MARK JOHNSON, Address; London England ( �4,300.00 )

(2) STANLEY OBI, '' '' '' '' ( �4,000.00 )

(3) DAVID JACKSON '' '' '' '' ( �4,000.00 ) and additional �500 for your Hotel reservation/deposit boking.

As soon as you complete the payment, call me on 44 207 748 2272 before you fax copies of the reciept to me on 44 870 131 0281 ONLY.

Yours Sincerely,

Paul Simon.
Director: Coin Securiy Limited

Last edited by Samir on Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
bat^freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So are you going to 'send' the money?
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Paul Simon
Subject: Re: New Information
Dear Mr. Paul Simon,

I feel a bit uncomfortable with your last email. You hold me responsible for what happened in my first travel. I assume I am, but should the protocol officer had properly received me at the airport instead of sending his chauffeur, who was late, improperly dressed and obviously absent minded, nothing of that would have happened. Notwithstanding I assume my share of responsibility.

Concerning the transfer, the way you explain how to make the operation hints me that you are not completely aware about which kind of country I live in. It is very sad, yet very true, that Lebanon is world wide famous (or should I say infamous) because of some terrorist organizations, mostly related to Islamic fundamentalism, such as Hezbollah. Being a pious Muslim myself, it is harsh to me to admit that so many people use Islam as a pretext for violence and terrorism, but it is a fact. It is also very sad that innocent people like me have to pay for the consequences of what just a few terrorist and drug dealers (also very common in Lebanon) do.

It is because these reasons that we can receive money from foreign countries in minor quantities, but we cannot transfer the amounts you require, except for the big international trade companies.

When we have to send money to our relatives abroad we don�t use such things as Western Union. We use instead a traditional Muslim method of money exchange called Hawala (حوالة ). The word "hawala" means "transfer" and also �trust� in Arabic. The Hawala is a remittance from one party to another, without the intervention of an official financial institution such as a bank or Western Union. Hawala transactions go risk free across international lines. These transactions, as in the case of official banking, are cleared amongst to balance the Hawala agents� accounts. The transaction rests as a communication between Hawala men and is not guaranteed by any contract. The trust between all the parts secures the debt, nobody needs to make legal reclamations. A broken trust would result in sort of an economic suicide for the Hawala agent involved and sometimes also in harsh Shariah punishments if he is within the jurisdiction of an Islamic country. Hawala is low cost and quick delivery, at a rate of around 1% of the amount transferred, and exchanges in the hundreds of thousands are not uncommon.

There are hundreds of Hawala agents in London and other places of the United Kingdom. Few of them are Lebanese, but many of them are from Dubai, and I can easily send money to London with a �virtual stop� in Dubai. Of course Hawala is only for Muslims, but Mr. Smith�s Dubai lawyer is the best person to tell you which Hawala agent is of his best confidence in London, and this Hawala agent is to provide his Lebanese contact. That�s the way we do things amongst Muslim countries. Sorry if this seems a bit strange for your Westerner eyes. We are not so wrong after all, because things like my London inconvenience never happen among Hawala agents and their clients.

But when we cannot use the Hawala, we use traveller checks or just cash. Actually I got enough currency for all the fees. As for the hotel reservation, I have my credit cards. If a minor expense such as � 500 is to be paid fatally in advance, I kindly ask you to prepay it and then I will refund you. Don�t forget that we are talking about a transaction that is worth any little expense. But, most important, don�t forget that I am a man of his word and I am committed to fulfil my promises at any cost, even if I have to pay a little more than initially required, once I can clear the consignment.

Well, after all I said I guess that the obvious solution is that I carry currency instead of arranging a Hawala transfer.

Sincerely yours,

Samir Bustani

Last edited by Samir on Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
theygotmetoo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually send money via WU but only send like 5.00 or 10.00 just to piss em off? Hey the transaction is real but damned if you know why you handed the clerk 10,000 and it was only input 10.00 must be thieves in WU hahaha
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PHOTO BY SCAMBAITER AND 419 EATER FORUM MEMBER "NINETEEN SEVENTY": THE "SECURITY COMPANY" PLACE. IT'S FLANKED BY A RESTAURANT AND A LADBROKES, THE FAMOUS BETTING COMPANY. OR SHOULD I SAY LAD-BROKE'S Smile

Last edited by Samir on Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a respectable institution to me. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic