SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Get your goat herding Teacup Pomerianians

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another character, another trip to Moneygram .... my character assures Nathan that the money was sent, then forgets the MTCN, then sends a blurred scan, then transposes two digits etc etc before sending fake receipt. I think Nathan is losing heart:
Quote:
that's not a money gram receipt. you made that. so you never sent any money

I have receipt says you were sent $700 like we agreed i told you it is better to use bank account becoz of so many scammers. I will go to money gram tomorrow and find out what is wrong becoz they have your money paid in.
Quote:
Money gram said you never sent anything . so is money gram telling lies ?

Money Gram man called me and says there is some fraud going on they have told the police but I dont know any more Plese will you keep Brandy for us until we get this sorted it is a great stress .thank you so much

Fortunately I insured the payment so I've told him I can still pay for my puppy Rolling Eyes

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks, I have reported the latest site for killing, but the lad is fighting it. The hoster has contacted the lad and the lad is insisting that his site is legitimate. Now the hoster wants me to provide evidence that it is fake.

If Nathan has sent you his format (specifically something mentioning the website or from the site's email domain), please send it to me by PM with full headers, so I can pass it along to the hoster and hopefully convince them to kill it. If he has demanded payment by WU or MG, or done anything else obviously scammy, send that to me too.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean the fact that the puppies have not aged in months doesn't do it?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Big X
I've sent you three PMs for my three characters who have each been asked to pay by WU or MG. Headers included but let me know if you need more. Good luck with the site execution

EDITED to add: My latest character is a spaceman and mailed (Nov 4) asking if Nathan can airfreight Nino the pup to Cape Canaveral in Florida ... Nathan replies in 20 minutes, it seems there's no problem as long as there's a WU office on the space station Rolling Eyes

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend Nathan here appears to be missing a website. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thumbs up

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back this morning to my latest character though I can use the same characters again after a few weeks.
Quote:
Thanks for your interest in our puppies. We still have 5 puppies available BRANDY (Male), DINO (Male) , KELLY Female) , OLIVER (Female) and NINO (Male) so please see them on our web page http://getapom.net/available_puppies.html
They have been potty (paper) trained. These puppies have been raised in my home with regular visits from my children and grand children which has helped a great in socializing them. They love to be cuddled blah blah same old crap

This new website has been reported, meanwhile I'm sure he will be glad of our business if we mail [email protected] and mention his site Very Happy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He chose the wrong registrar for his site. It should be gone within the day. Twisted Evil

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tried at teatime 1800 gmt and it's gone! Great job Big X and your fellow executioners Very Happy

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C'mon you guys, this idiot is great fun, now we have the goat herding, TALKING POMERANIANS!
Mabel Drool has a beauty salon in San Diego, she wants Brandy and Oliver, now her friend Fluffy Bush wants Nino as well. After Big X kills his website Fluffy Bush wants to see pictures as she might want Dino not Nino. Site-less lad thinks it's payday and writes:
Quote:
Nice reading from you , i knew you people will be sending the money for the puppies so i never wanted anyone to contact me again in regards to them so i deleted the website okay so locate the closest money gram and have the money sent and as i told you Brandy, Oliver and Nino will be delivered at San Diego International Airport , And as soon as they arrives San Diego International Airport ,They will call you

Unfortunately the lad sends four pix of Dino so Fluffy writes for pics of Nino as well. More delays ...

username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he still have a website? or e-mail addy? I need a dog to keep my caree company.

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] Sorry forgot to quote his addy.
Tell him you saw his website, he's so keen he'll think you saw it before it was killed.
The website showed five pics of white puppies and said: We have 5 puppies available BRANDY (Male), DINO (Male) , KELLY Female) , OLIVER (Female) and NINO (Male) so please see them on our web page http://nathanpoms.net/available.html
Pick a pup and head for Moneygram Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic