SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake soldier Mike Vico up for grabs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012473320
(mike.vico(at)yahoo.com)

I already had him quite a while ago, but he must have smelled someting and dropped me. Now he has gotten back to me, but I didn't really want to start all over again into email; feel free to grab this arrogant guy and give him some true love Cool

On Tagged:

Quote:
7 Nov
Hello Sweetie, I am Mike Vico a US Marine officer am presently here in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission, am 45 years old and am a single who will like to get to know you more i like the smile on your face and the shape of your body hope you don't mind if we get to know each other?

9 Nov
Hello , I am not sure about this at all. We have already been corresponding, and you never got back to me........ that had made me sad

Quote:
9 Nov
am sorry sweetie how are you and what you not sure about?

10 Nov
because we have already emailed each other quite a while ago, and you have just dropped me without any explanation

Quote:
10 Nov
sweetie what explanation you talking about baby?
you have too much men on your page on here

11 Nov
Pardon? What do you mean, I have too much men on here? That is not my fault, I didn't add them. Whatever.....that is none of your business anyways

Quote:
11 Nov
okay keep talking to them i need a woman that will love only me one

12 Nov
Yeah, you move on and find your luck elsewhere. I know what you are anyways, there is no money here for you

Quote:
12 Nov
bastard

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take him if I can get away with saying he contacted me on Tagged, even though I'm not on there.

I'll try anyway, he can't get away with calling us bastards Shocked

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Cool You will most likely get away with it; just tell him you have deleted your account there after contacting him, because ALL you want is him. It don't take much to make him angry,

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mailed him on Monday and not had a reply yet, which is a shame because I like an angry lad. Cool

I think I might give him another poke,

Jack Boot
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's looking pretty good for 45... o.o

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ He is, which is why I want him. Wink

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At last we have some movement on this.

I sent him the following two emails.

Hi Mike,
You contacted me on Tagged, I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you but life has been a bit busy.
I hope you remember that I'm in the UK, I assume that's not a problem or you wouldn't have contacted me.
You look very attractive in your uniform, I've not been in contact with an American soldier before so I hope that you get back to me.

Hi Mike,
I was really rather hoping that you'd get back to me as I think you're someone that could interest me quite a lot.
I'm sending a photo to jog your memory of who I am, as I came off Tagged soon after you contacted me, I didn't have time for it.
Hope to hear from you

The photo must have worked.

Quote:
well sweetie am so glad to see two of your email well i pray that5 you make it so real to me, am 45 years and hope you don't mind my age i'll like to know you more and want you know that i have been a single now for good 8 years and i lost my parents 39 years old as the only child up till now am still a single and i need a woman like you to be with send me more of your picture you so beautiful kisses!

Then a wall of text, but it's a start

Quote:
I love the way we finish each other's sentences. I love the way I know you will never give up on me.I love the fact that I would never give up on you. I love the way you think me.I love how beautiful your eyes are. I love the way I can not imagine a day in my life.I without you love the way I would not know how to go ahead and please do not break my heart.I want to cuddle us if we were ever separated and watch sunsets together. I want that sometimes we stay up all night and just talk, then watch the sunrise love it together, as I know you'll always be there when I need you to be. I love the fact that I always be there for you. I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person I can see you.I love is how completely I feel when I know soon I'll be with you. I love how our bodies just fit together.Your sweet words make me laugh. I love the way you think about me. I love the way you do not compromise yourself when we are together. I love the way you make me not endanger yourself. I love your attention. I love your tenderness. I love your ability to speak without saying a word. we're gonna look at each other across the room and know what each other thinking.I love the way also when we are miles apart I still feel like you're here with me.I love it how you amaze me with perfect love words that will show you, pay attention to me.I love the way you find to see a sports game with me, even if you can not be interested in it.I love it how you treat my friends. I love your love for the things that interest me.I love the way you let me live my life freely without jealousy. I love how you demand respect, but not control. I love how I would do anything in this world for love happy.I like you would anything to do in this world to make me happy. I know, sounds good voice over the phone. I love the way your voice sounds when you whisper sweet something in my ear.I love the completeness and oneness I feel when we make love. I love your sensuality.I know our romance its gonna look like the perfect romance movie. To be you for accepting my soul mate.I love the way you treat troubled times. I love the way you respect me.I love how to protect you and defend myself. I love how you feel, if we love cuddle.I the softness of your lips on mine. I love the softness of you lips against my body.I love the feeling of your hair brushing against me when we make love. I love to lay in bed at night talking about nothing. I love waking up to find we already snuggle all night.I love the surprises you leave for me. I love your intelligence. I love your love your ability to ingenuity.I friends wherever we're going to do. I love your love for life.I love your passion for your hobbies and interests. I love how every time I look at you, I take your breath away. I love how I thank God every day for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life. I love you. I love the special moments we shared that my fondest memories of you and I stay I love the holidays with the one person I love the most. I love how my heart skips a beat since the day you came into my life. I love how you love me.I love, how I love you. I love the way you choose to show your affection for me. I love the way you inspire me more than I am. I love the way you raise my creativity and imagination. I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I am with you.I love your sense of humor. I love the way you make me feel like royalty.I love to dress like you. I love your simple elegance I love you just the way you are.I love your spontaneity. I love our life together. I love how when I die now, I would be the happiest man alive to know, I found to be my one true love. I love the fact that we love old together.I your way to grow with words. I want to see what you look like, when your love sleeping.I the way you think you look awful when you first wake up, if it does then I think you are the most beautiful. I love your willingness to everything and especially your heart to share with me. I love your strength of character. I love the showers together. I love the way you left me to find love letters when you're gone. I love the way you treat me. I love the way you take care of us.I love your cooking. I love the way you have time to do my daily things.I want to thank also see the way to show your affection when we hope family.and around friends and / or that you have no afraid to show your affection when we are in love public.I your trust. I love your ability to make me feel better when times tough.I the way we love make up after a fight. and I know that you know how to treat our children. I love the way you support me if I do. From the web I love the way you the time to show me how much you love me.I love to take your beautiful hair. I love your body. I love your openness to try new things. I love your ability to talk things through. I love your courage to be you. I love your size. I love the fact that you want to be with me and only me. I love how I am and feel when I'm with you! I love you for you! And always, always now, to love you, you gave me the chance and your heart to love you kisses and I wait really love your honey i responded and can not wait to Germany attach files with you my pictures are hoping that please reply me with your pictures!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Cool Give him a taste of hell!

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to play this one straight I think.

Hi Mike
I'm very happy that you replied to me.
Why would I mind your age, it's the same as mine. Have you ever been married, do you have any kids?

Please tell me about yourself, as I said I've never been in contact with an American soldier before and it's all vey exciting. If I remember correctly, your profile said that you're in Afghanistan, is that dangerous? Please send me some photos of yourself in uniform, ladies always like a man in uniform, I bet you've been inundated with messages on Tagged, so I guess that I'm really lucky that you replied to me.
Just one thing though, I don't want to get involved with a man that has a string of girlfriends, I like exclusivity, is that ok with you?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
wow sweetie i was married and lost my wife 8 years ago, and am the only child of my late parents who past on 39 years ago well i have some of my pics now on the download file of this email please check Afghanistan is where i serve now for a peace keeping mission and about that fact that women likes uniform men is what i don't know lol and am a one man wife baby bunches of hugs ad kiss i actually wanna know you from and where you live exactly, hope you don't mind?

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the photos, you look very serious, and macho with your weapon in your hands, I'd like to see a photo of you smiling.
I'm glad to hear that you're a one man wife, I don't want a man who plays games, I'd like to find a serious relationship that could lead to more, even though it might be a bit hard with you being in Afghanistan. So what exactly are you doing over there, I know you said peace keeping but what does that involve, do you get shot at, how dangerous is it.
Like I said, I live in the UK close to Manchester, have you ever been to the UK, where in the US do you come from. You sais you lost your wife 8 years ago, which is very sad, do you have any kids.

Thanks for the bunch of hugs and kisses, sounds nice.

This soldier is a man of few words, it's like getting blood out of a stone.

Quote:
No sweetie i don't have any kid and over here its very turf exchanging bullets with the terrorist and am from california and base in New York because of my work but once am done with my mission here i'd like us to meet hope you don't mind?

Hi Mike,
Nice to hear from you again and thanks for finding the time to mail me, I look forward to hearing from you. I would like to ask something, can you please write more to me, your mails seem like short memos, I want to know so much more about you, not just a couple of lines or else how will I get to know you properly.

I'd like you to tell me the sort of things you like doing when you're home in the US, I'm pleased to hear that you haven't got any kids, neither have I, and I suppose it would be quite hard for you being overseas if you had them.
Do you have a photo of you smiling. Hope to hear from you soon and be careful to stay out of the way of random bullets flying around.

Quote:
Wow am so pleased that you replied my email well, i like going to beaches during summer and swimming in the pool also, and i like having fun in my jacuzzi, but i wanna do all that with some like you if you don't mind ask other things that you wanna know i have not been able to smile since i lost my wife and plus me being a single for that long baby i need a woman who got respect for this husband that i will also return same respect to.

Jack Boot

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Playing straight is fun, but it does get frustrating when you want to call them out on some of the stuff they spew. It's hard to get them to stick around sometimes as they don't want to wait to fall in love. They're getting desperate these days. Last year when I started baiting, I could go 2 months without them calling me their husband (newly baiting as female, fiancé figured out I wasn't surfing dating sites for another man Laughing ), now it's really quick for them to do so and ask for money in the 2nd email!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree, I need time to fall in love, but soldier boy is in a rush.

Hi Mike,
How are you today, I hope everything is going ok over there.
I'm a little concerned that you haven't been able to smile for 8 years since your wife died, are you sure that you're ready to have a relationship with someone else or are you still grieving?

I know that you'll never forget her but I don't want her to be a ghost in between us if we get together. Please feel free to talk to me about anything, I'm very understanding.

I don't want to appear picky here, but could you start your emails with a Hi or something. Where do you live in New York, I've been there a couple of times and really love the city, so much shopping to do and far cheaper then the UK. I'll come to visit you sometime.

Quote:
Honey,
I have a surprise for you which i have been putting under consideration if i could tell you since i met you sweetie, i have invested on gold bar with a gold mining company in Dubai which i want to move out of the country i need someone I can trust to receive the container on my behalf and on time. Since we started chatting here, you touch my heart with all the love on earth i decided to get open up everything to you due to the trust i have in you. I have made an arrangements with a Diplomatic Courier Service that will move the gold bars out of Dubai as a Family Treasures, The most important thing is; "Can I Trust you"?. This container will be delivered successfully to you as family valuables with help of a Diplomatic Channel Which is the United Nations Diplomatic Consignment Delivery Company.
Once you receive the container find a safe place where the golds will be invested, till i come to meet with you for further discussions on better investment plans or you can as well open an offshore account with a business name with my names, but i Have More Interest on Real estate or any other Profitable Investment. Honey this is a matter of a great interest to you because its your husband belongings i will Furnish you with More details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. an attach files are the pictures of the gold bars for more prove. That is why i have been asking if i can trust you? and if you can keep a secret. Please do this for me this will delay my time here in Afghanistan if no one cares you have made me to trust you that's why I'm telling you all these, and this has to be registered with your full contact address phone number and your full name honey as my wife, i do promise you that i will never do anything to hurt you none our family for any reason. Please assist me. and keep this whole conversations low profile if you do really love me. please, get back to me honey, stay bless and i will always keep loving you please keep your body for me kisses.

He sends 22 photos of gold bars, so hard to keep it straight with crap like this.

Hi Mike,
Wow, what can I say, you've really taken me by surprise, I wasn't expecting anything like this.

We've only been in contact for a couple of weeks and you think you can trust me with something like this, I'm flattered but I think you're maybe rushing things a bit, we hardly know each other and you're calling me your wife.

Apart from anything else what would you suggest that I do with a container full of gold bars and I'm pretty sure that there are some UK restrictions to importing gold bars, I think that you have to have some kind of licence. Why don't you just sell the gold and send the money, I'm sure that would be a lot easier, you would have to sell it anyway, you can't go buying stuff with gold bars, apart from anything I think they're quite heavy to carry around.
I hope that you think that what \I say makes more sense, but if you really want to keep the gold I can look into the implications of it coming into the UK.
Honey, you haven't answered my question about whether you're ready for a new relationship yet, please tell me.
Love

Jack Boot

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tigerlily wrote:
...you can't go buying stuff with gold bars, apart from anything I think they're quite heavy to carry around..

Spoken like a true female! Love it! Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't know many shops that would accept it either

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I guess getting change from it would be hard too!

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@username1939 and coffinsurfer, I wish I'd thought of those two gems.

Quote:
Well sweetie

To me i am not rushing things any way, i am a white and i trust easily and due to much love words and everyday emails, my spirit told me you are the right woman for me and i do not doubt my spirit so baby i will like you to send me your complete house address phone number and identity card for the registration of the gold bars, i wanna use it for my investment when i come be with you baby please try to understand this, in our company we are going to producing jewelries and i believe you got the pictures attached to the email i sent you they are the gold bars container which has already been hanged in a seaport in Dubai waiting for registration to move it out there paper works to show that you are the recipient nobody will question you in uk because it will be delivered by a united nations official whose name is Dr david Solomon he will deliver this container worth of $150 million dollars of gold bars which was in the factory. If your place is not comfortable enough for the container to stay, you can open the container sell one gold bar which worth $50,000.00USD then rent a hall and use the rest money for the registration of the business with my name joint together with your name, then when i come we plan our wedding under two weeks can't just wait because you blow my mind with all the love words on earth sweetie and i want you know that i have trusted you the question is this really can i trust you? Allot of people say they are from uk and when i try to find out they are not, but in your own case i don't really know what has come over me baby from the day we started emailing here you blow my mind and i wanna spend the rest of life on earth with you and secondly if i sell the gold bar how do i move the money down to you so that when i come to uk i can still invest the business properly i got no child like i told you before and i missed the body of a woman i do not care about age and i wanna meet you if you have my belongings with you that is another sign to show that i am really coming to be with you baby get back to now i need your counselling about this on what to baby i love you bunches of hugs and kisses

I don't think a real victim would accept a container of gold bars worth $150m.

Hi Mike,
I'm sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you, but I've had to give your proposal a lot of thought. I'm really not too happy at being responsible for such a huge amount of money tied up in gold bars, I can't just rent a hall to put the container in, can you imagine how secure that would have to be, almost like Fort Knox. Why don't you just have it shipped over when you get here and it's then your responsibility, or as I said sell it and send the money over, it's a lot easier then a container of gold bars and at least I can put that in a bank account. I don't need a sign that you're going to come to meet me, your word is enough for me, I have no reason not to trust you.

Why do a lot of people say that they're in the UK and they're not, I don't understand that. I am definitely here, but what difference does it make anyway, are you just looking for an English woman?

I'm glad that you feel you can trust me and I would never betray that trust, but please slow down a little with talk of planning our wedding, we need to be 100% sure that it's what we both want, I don't want another divorce, I want it to last forever and I hope you do as well.
Bunches of hugs and kisses right back to you

OK, $150m of gold bars sold in 5 hours!

Quote:
Okay gold bars has been soled to a gold mining company in Dubai and waiting for my check to be approved

Hello Honey,

Well i took your advise and i know you not going to betray me even if you do baby i will have to know that i have sacrifice again for love for 8 years now lots of people has been lying that they are from uk and when i get to dsi soccer they are from other part of the African country so honey i have trusted you and once my cheque is approved of the 150 million dollars you will have to provide me your banking account information, according to my attorney he said hence my family member is uk they have to transfar the money true the Royal bank of scotland RBS SO AM expecting it before the end of this week that's why i want us to always write hear to each other, and concerning the wedding issue baby if you are not serious i am very serious sweetie am 45 years old baby and hope you don't mind my age or you are not that type that love with age!

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mike,
Thank you for taking my advise, it is the most sensible thing to do, but how did you manage to sell the gold so quickly.

I am serious about our fledgling relationship, but I'm not ready to rush into getting married just yet, but I'm happy to know that you're serious about it. We don't have to be married to be together, I'm quite open minded about that.
Honey, why do you keep mentioning your age, 45 is not a problem to me, as long as I love someone I really don't mind how old they are, as long as they are still up for the physical side of a relationship.
Let me know when you get your cheque and what you need from me. I'm still in the UK by the way, not some other part of Africa.
Love
Sophia

Quote:
Hello sweetie,

Thanks for replying to tell me how real you are, and also my lawyer was able to make an arrangement with a nearby gold mining company who bought it, and now the cheque is out and has been deposited with the royal bank of Scotland so they are waiting for your banking informations so that the fund can be credited into your account then once you confirm it you let me know. Please reply me back with your full account banking details i love you and can't wait to be with you kisses!

To anybody in any way related to Scotland, the following is purely for baiting, I have no problem with Scotland Cool

Hi Mike,
I hope you're ok and still safe out there in Afghanistan. I'd love to hear a bit more about what you do on a daily basis, are you out on patrol a lot or do you spend most of your time in a base camp?

If you don't mind me asking, how did you manage to have enough money to buy $150m of gold bars, I don't know how much the Army pay, but it can't be that much. Is the gold legit? You haven't got yourself into anything illegal have you?

Honey, I'm quite happy to give you my bank details for the transfer of the money, so long as it's legal, but I have a real problem with the Royal Bank of Scotland.

You may remember, if you read the news, that Scotland had a referendum on whether they still wanted to be part of the UK, it produced a lot of bad feeling between the English and the Scots and even though, in the end, they voted to stay in the UK, I vowed that Scotland would henceforth be dead to me. I'd never go there, speak Scottish or deal with anything Scottish again.

Can you find an English bank to pay your cheque into and then send it to my bank, I'm sorry about this, but I have to stick with my principles, I hope you understand.
I can't wait to be with you either and have all your kisses.

Jack Boot

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tigerlily Wrote:

Quote:
To anybody in any way related to Scotland, the following is purely for baiting, I have no problem with Scotland

I have used a similar Disclaimer on Eater myself as I don’t want to offend the Scottish even if I Married one and now have to hang around with Campbells (The Murderous ones) and have my name made Fun of by a Bunch of Caber Tossing, Haggis Eating, Devils in Skirts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-3dqb1izAo

Oh and they once tried to Poison me with Drambui but I survived (barely).

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^^^, Devils in Skirts

Oh and they once tried to Poison me with Drambui but I survived (barely).

Haha, don't let you in-laws know what you call them and what's wrong with Drambuie?

Soldier boy is not too impressed with my last email

Quote:
do i need any news from you provide me you banks details if you reply back without the bank details i will consider you as a none real person because your previous reply was that you are waiting for my cheque to get cleared so why wasting my time talking storries?

He doesn't believe I'm real, so I thought I'd better reply in a very English way, whether I'll get a reply or not is anyones guess. This lad has attitude.

Hi Mike,
I did think really hard about whether I was going to reply to your email, but decided that I would because I'd like to know what you're talking about.

Why are you saying I'm telling stories, what do you mean and what is this fixation you have with me not being a real person, I can assure you that I am.
You seem very suspicious of everything, is this because of your situation in Afghanistan that you can't trust anyone.

I think that you sound like a real nice man and I think that the relationship could be good, I find you very attractive, but if you don't want to believe that I'm "real" then there's not a lot I can do about it. I would like you to write back to me and see if we can go forward, if not then that's ok as well, and good luck with finding someone else that you can believe in.

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic