SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Flipping the Script on Soldier Boy Lucas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same lad as the one Mountain Goat snagged in this hilarious thread: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=256347

In this separate story, Lucas an American soldier from Florida fighting in Afghanistan meets Miami party girl Maya. Can these two Floridians make it work?

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013252908

Quote:
I came from Florida united states, I'm U.S soldier currently serving American government in Afghanistan. I contacted you because I'm seeking a soul mate to share my life after retirement in the army. I want to spend the rest of my life with you anywhere in the world. I appreciate your sense of humor and this has increased my level of curiosity about you. You must be a wonderful woman, and I believe my son will be happy to have you as a mother,it is quite unfortunate that my son Frank is my only family, I lost my parents when I was young, my mother died in childbirth, and my father, a few years after breaking my heart.....blah blah blah... same cut/paste he sent to MG

Lucas,

Thanks so much for your long and sincere email. It's more of a manifesto really...a sort of dating soldier's opening gambit of love. I like it! Like you I am from a small family. My father came to the United States from the Soviet Union with only 5 rubles, his wife and a dream. Today he owns a chain of restaurants serving Chechen-fusion cuisine that are quite popular across the southern and western United States. My mother is a housewife. She and my father met when they were imprisoned in a gulag back in the old country and she was servicing the red army. Now they live in Miami. I have one brother who is my only sibling. Ok - that's all for me. More about you. Smile

Maya

More cut and paste silliness from Lucas...

Quote:
my dear....I appreciate your correspondence with me you have a nice character...Well I think i have to let you know a little about me my kind of person. I feel so blessed because a thought was channeled to my direction. Every journey is set out with a well defined destination in mind and it takes courage and conscious determination to arrive there. At this point, it obvious that am willing to set out for this journey of faith and it’s imperative that the desired destination should be well defined. I like to make something Clear as you read this. My intention should be made known early enough so that you could be able to know where am heading . The only reason I am here and ready to devote time to make all the necessary communication is because I want a partner and desire to get closer to and see if there’s chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it. What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me, who like me.. is tired of being lonely, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to love again irrespective of the painful memories of the past., who is willing to merge her soul with mine and her heart with mine. Someone to share and spend the rest of my life with. I hope you have a nice day as i look forward to hearing from you anytime soon. Do always take good care of your self for me. With lots of love from..lucas

My brave soldier... stay away from goats and their lovers.

Lucas,

Once again you send me a lovely missive of glad tidings! How nice to
hear from you. It is so hard to find a true and kind man online these
days. So many just want to hit it and quit it and I prefer a man who will
stay and play. How do you feel about being involved with a woman in
Miami? Is that location ok? I hope so because you seem like a nice man
that would be nice to get to know more. Is it dangerous where you are? I
hope you do not run into any goat-loving terrorists.

Maya

He keeps it simple with...

Quote:
Honey...I believe that distance,race,age is never a barrier to true love, like I'm ready to travel anywhere to find my true love

lucas

Stay away from brown beards and sandy rapists...

Lucas,

How lovely to see your note tonight. How are you? How are things in Afghanistan? Is it terribly dangerous? To me, age, race, distance, time and space are no barrier to love. Just as sure as the sun rises in the west love finds a way. This is what I believe. Speaking of beliefs, do you believe in God? I do. Are you ok over there? I hope you have not have to kill anyone and that all of those stories I hear about rape in the sand are not true. Are you being careful of snakes? My father says be careful of men with brown in their beards...whatever that means.

Maya

He then sends sends a long Q&A - same as he sent to MG. Maya answers...

Wow... another note from you already! How lovely.

1. What is that you look for in a man? I seek a kind, honest man who doesn't smoke the sausage or have too many sexual partners and who wants to have a family.

2. How many series of relationships have you been involved in ? I had a serious boyfriend in highschool and an emotional affair with taylor lautner and other than that i have been single and now i am single.

3. What is it that turns you on and off emotionally and physically? I like men who are strong and know what they want and I don't like beer bellies and navel fuzz.

4. What are your dreams and visions for the future? I want to live in a house with my husband future children and cats.

5. what's your birthday and what would you do for your lover on his birthdays, valentines day or special occasions? do you have special occasions in your life? I would bring my husband to a furry convention and let him pet the animals and then we would go out for a romantic dinner.

6. What is the best thing that has ever happen to you throughout your life so far? harry potter convention 2012

7. What is the most romantic thing that you have ever done for someone you love? I checked my boyfriend cell when he left it at my house and erased all of the numbers and put in my number, my parents number and my work number and left him a hundred text messages.

8. What will be the thing that you would do for someone you love? sing

9. What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship? sex

10. Would you ever relocate if you find the one you love? yes

11.Do you like a guy to open the door for you when you visit a pub with him? yes

12.How jealous are you? sometimes i get jealous if a guy talks to another woman.

13.How will you feel if i steal a kiss from you in a pub? not sure?

14. What will you do if i came home with a frowned face ? blow job

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey

Last edited by Padme on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucas sends his answers...

Quote:
sweetheart, am so glad to read from you am happy we are getting along below are answers
to few of the questions i gave to you
4.What are your dreams and visions for the future? To
find my partner to grow old with, and someone to spend the eternity with and affect the
world.
5. What would you do for your lover on his birthdays, Valentines Day or special
occasions? As my lover I would know what she likes, if she’s the type that loves surprises,
then she will get loads of it that day, I will do to her, what she missed doing in her last
birthday and so will the progression go on and on. So another question erupts from here,....
do you like surprises?6. What is the best thing that has ever happen to you throughout your
life so far? Passing out of military Academy
7. What is the most romantic thing that you
have ever done for someone you love? kissing her feet in the public. And taking her to the
sea, communication and love will not stop, but my happiness is what they want and as long as
I am happy with my partner, they are gonna accept that I move on.
11. Do you like a guy to
open the door for you when you visit a pub with him? it goes for the ladies not me
12. How
jealous are you? Oh yes as a human, but I have learn to let things flow the way nature has
them, it will hurt me to see that my partner spends more time with friends than me, I have
to speak the truth here, it will even make me feel a little bad that she spends time with
her girl friends, then compare this when she spends time with her boy friends? lol… let this
not scare you away, its my type of person, but I am seriously trying to adjust.
13. How will
you feel if I steal a kiss from you in a pub? That’s part of what I need in my relationship,
sharing love and affection, that’s what I mean when I say I wanna affect the world, letting
people know that the love and passion we have for each other could be expressed anywhere.
14. What will you do if i came home with a frowned face from work. I am a good cook, first I
will make your best meal and let you have a shower, talk about other things that will make
you loosen and then maybe ask you about it, when we are about to go to bed. Stay safe with
lots of love from..lucas

Lucas,

How are you today? I just received your latest note and it was so plainly lovely just like the others. Things were exciting here over breakfast. We arrived at my father's Chechen fusion restaurant to find two Cuban men. They told us how they left Santa Cruz Del Norte and swam for days until they finally reached the Florida Keys! From there they worked in a series of men's asscandy shops to earn money to come to the big city of Miami! Imagine leaving your home on the coast of the Caribbean so that you can swim through shark infested water and peddle your wares in the alleys of key west, just to have the dream of America. Remember, brave soldier, this is what you are fighting for! I will pray for you.

Maya

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha, great! Padme, rock your Baby Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, to know if we can
find the chemistry between us as we take things slowly here. I have to take out this time to
write you comprehensively about myself so you can give a short report about me. Really? A report?? On like
me, am just single here, i have no woman at the moment or wife for now, my parents are late
and i have 1 son who is presently with a Babysitter in the States, i employed the Nanny when
i was living the States...I drink once in a while but just little... i don’t do drugs, like
i told you earlier that the outside beauty of a lady does contribute 10% of my getting
interested, what I value most is the person in you, your heart and how caring and loving you
are, how you treat people. I would like to tell you a lot more about myself, this is just an
icebreaker for us to move further as we go here. Before i forget i must thank you so much
for bringing out you time to be a friend a good friend here and telling me more about
yourself i really appreciate it. You truly know the essence of communication in a
relationship irrespective of the time it took you to make it here with me. As i believe you
know friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English
language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The
dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends
like us are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually i
thought it wise to write you because you look the way i like in a woman not withstanding
meeting you online, one thing i would like to seek from you is HONESTY, I want us to
be honest to each other in every thing we do, of course you would agree with me that honesty
is the key to a good and lasting relationship..You know that without truth ,we cannot move
forward in this. I believe in co-operate existence in a relationship which i believe is the
best for a matured relationship like we have here. I believe love to be the power that can
bring two destined heart together from a far or near ...You will also agree with me that
even as am not there with you now, my feelings will be there for you and i hope you will get
hold of this point as i do here too. I would like you to share more of what you do
daily/schedule with me ok, so i will know when best to be here and discuss with you..we need
that , you know. I have to stop here so you get bored reading my heart... Now for some creepy stalkerish questions so that I may time my email for auto-send... I would directly
like you to share more of what you do daily/schedule with me if you don't mind. 1. What time
do you normally wake up in the morning? 2. What time do start work? 3. What do you do at
work? 4. What time do you normally finish work? 5. What do you do after work? 6. What time
do you usually go to bed? 7. What do you do during the weekends/free time?

lucas

Lucas,

Hello my soldier. Tell me how was your day? It was so nice to see your letter waiting for me. How are things in Afghanistan? I hope the stories I have heard about midnight rape in the dunes are not true because that sounds so unpleasant. Also, dear, I hope you heed what my father said about avoiding men with brown beards. Again, I am not sure what this means, however he is from Chechnya and he has seen it all. ok? As for me, my life is pretty straight forward. To answer your odd questions, every morning, I wake up and have breakfast with my mother. Then I go to work in my father's Chechen-fusion restaurant and sometimes we play dominoes before the lunch rush. This morning we chatted with some Cuban refugees who told us about their escapades working the hard-body man-candy circuit in south beach. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Maya

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey...how are you doing, hope you are ok. Perhaps you will be astonished for
reading this from me. I just want you to know that an email is more eloquent than words.
That is why this will definitely speak for itself. I am a little bit confused on how and
what to do or say just to tell you exactly how i feel about you,i have been thinking a lot
about you,i know that we just met,but The more time I spend sending and receiving messages
the more I like everything about you and the more I want to find out all about you how you
think, how you feel, what your dreams are and everything nice from you. If I could only do
something just to let you know that i really care to be in a relationship with you i will do
that.I will be happy to welcome you in my life,i will like to keep you close to my heart as
a true friend,and i will be looking forward to more with time.so i am here now asking you to
be mine.what do you think about that?

lucas

Lucas,

What a wonderful surprise seeing your note! How are you today? Everything ok in the warzone? What do they have planned for you guys for thanksgiving? Yes! I want us to be together, of course.

Maya

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His notes continue to be shorter - thankfully

Quote:
On 11/27/14 7:19 AM, lucas walter wrote:
My love, I can not stand this. It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you.

miss you so much
lucas

Maya has a bit of "single white female" syndrome and is glad to see her love returned...

Lucas,

Really? Oh, my. I was feeling the same way but I was too scared to say it because sometimes I feel like I come on too strong. Ok. Am relieved you feel the same way!! Tell me, how are you? Are you safe? Are you avoiding the terrorists? I hope no one bombed you?

Maya

Quote:
On 11/27/14 11:47 PM, lucas walter wrote:
Honey..I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud and I have not come down yet...i cant wait to see you my angel..miss you so much

lucas

Meanwhile, Maya has started substituting taliban phrases for American ones when discussing the situation in Afghanistan in the hopes that this cut-n-paste romeo will do likewise with his other ladies...

Hello sweet darling! How are you and how are all of the puppets and the oppressors who are visiting beautiful Kabul today from our home country of USA? Everything is fine here in sunny Florida and I am waiting for you.

Maya

Padme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
On 11/30/14 10:51 PM, lucas walter wrote:

Baby, I swear I don't know what I would do without you. You mean more to me than I can say, and I hope that our relationship lasts forever and ever. I love you so much.

lucas

My soldier,

How are you my darling? How are the puppets and the oppressors? What of the mujahideen? It is wonderful to hear from you!

Maya

As he did with Mountain Goat, he has a cold...

Quote:
On 11/30/14 10:43 PM, lucas walter wrote:
Honey thank for your massage am fine just that am not feeling ok...for someday now but i thank God am better today..always love you

lucas

Maya warns him of the dangers of "yellow sand"...

My soldier,

Are you feeling better yet? I hope you did not drink any water tainted with yellow-sand? We learned here that many American soldiers in Afghanistan are getting sick because the mujahideen are having their camels piss in the sand near the wells and tainting the drinking water. Has this happened there?

Maya

Quote:

On 11/30/14 11:09 PM, lucas walter wrote:
am better now....is just cold and i have take drugs

my soldier,

oh, good. I am so glad you are better now. Am also glad the mujahideen have not tried to get at the water. How are you doing? Is there a lot of fighting against the resistance? How are things going with the oppressors and your fellow soldiers?

Maya

Padme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More cut and paste trash from Lucas...

Quote:
On 12/1/14 11:35 AM, lucas walter wrote:
Thank you, my love. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence....always love you

lucas

He doesn't mention anything about the war, however I understand he does later when he goes off script, so I continue to work on my alternate vocabulary for him...

Lucas,

How are you today? What is new on the battlefield my soldier? Have you seen any of the mujahideen? Is there fighting? Are you safe? What of your fellow puppets in the USA Army? Are they safe also? And all of the oppressors? I hope all of you are ok and having a nice day. It is so nice to hear your lovely words of love my soldier! I feel the same way.

Your sweet butterball of love,

Maya

In an effort to show her soldier she really cares, Maya is reading up on the war in Afghanistan...

My brave soldier,

How are you today my love? I want you to know that I have been trying to learn all I can about what you are going through in Afghanistan. Today I read the news online and I will keep reading so I can learn all about the situation.

My love here is what I read on the news sites today. It sounds dangerous… please tell me you are ok.

NEWS
Martyr attack on foreign intelligence agency ends after 5 hours KABUL, Nov. 30 – //I did a little copy/paste of my own and, in place of a media story, used a report from the taliban. Should raise eyebrows if he decides to send it to potential victims... Twisted Evil

Your sweet butterball of love,

Maya

Padme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your husband!

Quote:
On 12/2/14 9:16 PM, lucas walter wrote:

Honey..i know you love me unconditionally, and it is only because of my own insecurities I did not believe sooner. I hope it is not too late for us to be happy together for the rest of our lives. After our children have grown up and have lives of their own, I want to share that time with you. You are my life my love and my dream. We have made it this far; we can make it to the end of time together. I will start, this day, to show you how much I truly love you and I will not be afraid to show you anymore. all i need from you is your prayers

Your husband always,
lucas

My brave Lucas,

How are you today? Your words of love are so generically soothing. You are Lawrence Welk of love. Baby, I want you to know that I am more than just a party girl and I am working to learn all I can about the war so I can understand what you are facing.

I the news today ...oh boy.

More stories copied/pasted from the taliban

Jalalabad airbases struck with missiles NANGARHAR, Dec. 02 – blahblahblah jihad blahblahblahblah jihad

5 US invaders killed in Parwan PARWAN, Dec. 02 –
blahblahblah jihad blahblahblahblah jihad

Baby, that sounds dangerous. Please tell me you and safe and that nothing has happened to you. I do not like the idea of you being wrecked by tanks.

Meanwhile, things here are good. My father is trying out some new recipes at his Chechen-fusion restaurant, Chech-Fillet.

That is all from me. Until next time, I remain,

Your butterball of love,

Maya

Quote:
On 12/3/14 12:29 AM, lucas walter wrote:

honey i and my team will be going on a mission to the mountains this morning to burst
those bastards rebel
s..I truly need your prayer..I might not come on line today..But will
love to read from you when am back..Do take good care of your self for me..I want you to

know i that love you and i think about you always..

kisses and hugs for you!
lucas

Someday I'll get a lad to put "the sun rising in the west" into his script!

My brave Lucas,

This morning I awoke to find the sun rising in the west and your words of love rising on my screen so I knew all was well! What happened when you met the mujahideen my love? Do they really ride horses into battle, wave black banners and carry swords? That sounds very scary but also seems like it would not hold up well against tanks so I am confused on that. They bomb the puppet army a lot too, right? I suppose I have to keep reading and learning. I will do this for you my darling because I care soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much about you. Baby it is loving sunshine that we found each other.

I read the news today, oh boy...

more news courtesy of the taliban....

8 villages cleared of Arbakis BAGHLAN Dec. 02 – blahblahblah jihad blahblahblah jihad

4 invaders killed in blast PARWAN, Dec. 02 – blahblahblah jihad blahblahblah jihad

This all sounds very dangerous baby. Please be careful when you are on puppet patrol.

Your butter ball of love,

Maya

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucas is too busy asking Mountain Goat for money that he doesn't write to Party Girl Maya! Evil or Very Mad So, she expresses her concern....

My brave Lucas,

My darling... no word from you when I awoke this morning. What happened? Are you ok? You must know it is troubling for me to not know if you are alive or dead in battle. What if the mujahideen have taken you into their layer. When last you write to me you say you are engaging the rebels. Darling you have been writing to me sweet words of love. Do you mean all of it? Are you sure? How do you know?

I read the news today, oh boy...

More taliban news...

Nad Ali bomb takes out enemy vehicle HELMAND, Dec. 03 – blah blah blah jihad blah blah blah jihad

2 check posts overrun in Anar Dara FARAH, Dec. 03 – blah blah blah jihad blah blah blah jihad

6 killed and wounded in Nawzad, APC blown apart HELMAND, Dec. 03 – Infighting took place...blah blah...outpost... Wali Muhammad Khan Karez area... puppets, motorbikes... blah blah blah jihad blah blah blah jihad

Baby, all of this sounds very harrowing indeed. Tell me are you ok? Who is Wali Muhammad and why are men fighting over his outpost? And why are the puppets on motorbikes? My darling all of this is so confusing for me. Please help me understand so that I may pray for you.

Your butterball of love,

Maya

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally gets to the money!

Quote:
Subject: MY LOVE AM ALIVE
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 12:21:52 -0800

Honey how are you doing? My love you have brought so much good luck to me,
something wonderful happened today, something that will change our life forever but then
this can only happen if you love me as strong as I do, I know that you truly love me and
that is why I will let you into every part of my heart for you to see the entire secret in
there. During our raid / bursting of these bastards Militants, to our greatest surprise, we
discovered in their hide out lots of ammunition, a plan for a suicide plot still in planning
against our base, huge amount of cash in US dollars, Euros and even British Pounds Starlings
as i told you earlier. These people are terrible, how can a human being sit and plan to kill
his fellow human being just because of a man view point, it is unbelievable.
(yeah, that's horrible, steal their money...) On our way back
to camp we made a stop and our Commander summoned myself and 2 other Team captains like
myself, mapped out some of the money for our well being, I can't say no, I took it, the
reality of the fact that I will be leaving the Army soon started unfolding, I remembered so
many good comfort the money will provide when I leave the Army, I took it and we took an
oath of secrecy. I have with me as I am sending this mail the sum of $4.8m US dollars, "four
million and eighth hundred thousand US dollars, my fear is that this money cannot be safe in
the camp, Who do I send it to, who can I trust to keep it for me, my love no one, faith
brought us together for a purpose, I strongly believe in my heart that we are made for each
other, I keep asking myself why now that am about to leave the Army, just now that I am in
love. My dear Angel sent from heaven, from the moment the bag of money was handed over to me and the question of who will keep this for me, the moment your thought came into my mind, I nursed no fear, I felt no doubt, I believe that it will be safe with you, there won't be any
problem, all you need to do is receive the bag and safe keep it until I leave the camp and
come and meet you. I know that we belong together and if you accept me as life partner that
this money will provide good comfort for us. Do not say a word about this to anyone, the
only problem will be when you tell people because they will want to steal the money from you
by all means. My pretty love, would you safe guide the fund for us? our medical supply will
be coming in any moment from now, all I need to do is hand over the money to him, which I
have carefully wrapped in an ultra violet material and safely placed in a metal box used for
our medical supply by the red cross and it will get to you, I can plead with the flight
accompanying diplomat from the red cross that clears our medical supply to lift it out of
our base, please let me have your name, address where it will be delivered to you, telephone
number, and in just few days the story of our life will change for good. I love you so much my true love. I look forward to read from you soon.
Lucas

Of course Maya will help...

My brave soldier,

Baby, wow! Those mujahideen are rolling deep in money love! My father used to tell me stories of the jihadists in Chechnya and it was the same there. Even when the country was so poor they had to boil snow and shit for their morning coffee the jihadists always seemed to have money. How do they do it?? Yes, darling, I will like to help you. What do I need to do? Meanwhile I am praying for you!

Your butterball of love,

Maya

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ if he only knew what will hit him soon. ha ha ha!
A butterball can do some serious damage, once it hits the face Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enter the diplomat:

Quote:
On 12/4/14 10:11 PM, lucas wrote:
Honey, how are you doing today? I hope you are in good condition of health.Thank you so much my love for accepting to help me receive and keep the package safe for me,this morning i have given the trunk box to the diplomat of the United Nations ....honey you have to sens your address and your direct phone number to me so that i can also give them your number...for immediate delivery to your address through the Red Cross jet that has it's route to London England later today because the Red Cross Jet ,the red cross jet will fly straight to London,England to drop off seriously injured soldiers with some of their doctors and nurses that are relieved of their duties, then from there Mr. c agent will call you to know your location.

Honey, the Red Cross jet is suppose to leave Afghanistan airport later today to fly directly to the British red cross base Moorfields London, and hopefully it will be in London by tomorrow morning for drop off of their doctors and nurses with some seriously injured soldiers at the British red cross base Moorfields London.

My love, make sure that you give the diplomat maximum co-operation to ensure smooth and safe delivery of the consignment box to your doorstep without violating the law,i have paid 3,700.00 Euros to Mr. the diplomat for the delivery fee.

This is the name and email address of the United nations diplomat who will deliver the trunk box to you .

Diplomat Name:
His email:

I have given to him your email address so that he can contact you when they get to London for further instruction,The United Nations diplomat will contact you by email as soon as he arrives at the British red cross base Moorfields London. I have given your email address to the UN diplomat to enable him to communicate with you when necessary.

May God bless you abundantly as you help me receive my package and keep it safe so that once am back we can use it to invest and start a happily life.

Honey please note that for security reasons,i did not tell the United nations diplomatic agent the original content of the consignment,i only told him that the content in the trunk box are valuables items for my,i have also told him not to allow anyone open it,or tamper with the trunk box,so please do not tell Mr. Uddin the United nations diplomatic agent dont know that the original content is gold and money in cash.

With lots of love,
Lucas.

Re: MY LOVE AM ALIVE
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 22:33:23 -0800

My brave Lucas,

How are you my darling? Who is this man ? Baby I am a little nervous about him. Can you tell me more about him please. Thank you so much baby. How are you my darling? Are you doing good? I hope all is well.

Your Butterball of Love,
Maya

Quote:
On 12/4/14 11:06 PM, lucas wrote:

Honey he is a United Nations diplomat and also a Christian i have already told told him about you, all you have to do right now is to forward your address and phone number so that i can give to him to enable him contact you before coming.

always love you my angel
lucas

Maya gives Lucas her deets...

Subject: Re: MY LOVE AM ALIVE
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 09:32:28 -0800
To: lucas
ok baby. If you are sure. I live on Che Guevara Drive in Miami, FIorida in the Center Tower #xxx and my phone number is (786) xxx-xxxx. But hon, I live with my parents. Are you sure you can trust this guy with my address and everything? I am trusting you ok?

I will pray for you and the puppets (and also for the mujahideen because they need love too and it's Christmastime).

Your butterball of love,
Maya

Quote:
On 12/6/14 6:42 AM, lucas walter wrote:

Honey how are you doing? have you got any massage from the diplomat?

Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 10:49:24 -0800

My sweet baby killer, the diplomat has not not given me a massage
today. How are you? What is happening there? Please know that I am
praying for you, the puppets, and also for the mujahideen (because it is
Christmas).

Your butterball of love,
Maya

Quote:
On 12/6/14 8:46 AM, lucas wrote:
Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a woman like you. Honey..I promise I will make it up with you in life...always love you

lucas

Subject: Re: MY LOVE AM ALIVE
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 11:20:31 -0800

My sweet baby killer, how are you? Two generically sweet missives of love from you today. How lovely. Is everything ok? Your diplomat has not given me a massage.

I read the news today, oh boy.
Tank destroyed as US patrol ambushed in northern Afghanistan PARWAN, Dec. 05 – blah blah blah jihad blah blah blah jihad

Baby, that sounds too dangerous. How do you survive it? Please know I am praying for you, the puppets and for the mujahideen (because it is Christmas), but mostly I am praying for your safe return my brave soldier!

Your butterball of love,

Maya

Quote:
On 12/6/14 1:35 PM, lucas wrote:

Honey thanks for your prayers.. i promise to tell you stories once am back

12/6/14 1:41 PM

My sweet baby right now I want to know if you are ok. Tell me how you are doing. I am praying for you and the puppets and the mujahideen. Also I did not get a diplomatic massage today.

Your butterball,

Maya.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic