SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A mystery love that is a little one sided..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First email from 'her' was
Quote:
My Name is Eif Yoro i am 27 year old and I am living here in Dakar Senegal in West Africa .I want you to send me your pictures and I will do too .and tell me something about yourself and who is that your friend that you see my picture with,???? because I will love to know everything before having anything to do with you. Have a nice day and God bless you.
Thank you
Eif

Max: I've never seen a picture of you dear, but hello
Quote:
My Sweetheart,
I cannot stop thinking of you, I can be myself anytime I hear from you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. Because you make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and about the fund that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible. I love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look at your picture, my heart misses a beat.(good because she doesn't have a picture) You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my
life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love honey what do you want to know about tell so that i will tell you.hope to hear from you soon kissssssssss me with love

Thank you
Eif

Max is confused, he's not the romantic type
'I never say anything.
You've never seen me
My idea of romance is the opposie of dim lights.
I bring out nothing in you.
I haven't taught you anything.
I don't love you.
You boy or girl? See, I know you so much I have to ask.'

Quote:
My Sweetheart,
Good morning my love, thank you for your mail I am very happy to hear from you one again. I love you with all my heart and I cannot do without you in my life you are everything to me, honey why are talking in this way look let me tell you something maybe you don’t know. That the evil once have make people not to believe the good once again but for you , you will never regret of helping me in your life so my love I need your help so that this fund can be transfer into your bank account soon or can can help me to come over to you so that if I am with you we can talk about the fund in the bank. As you do this good God bless all you are doing in my life and hope to hear from you soon and kisssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif

Max finding it very strange. 'I know I must have a good affect on women, but honestly Eif, we really don't know each other well enough yet'!
Quote:
Hello My Darling
I know this super highway This bright familiar sun I guess that I'm the lucky one
Who wrote that tired sea song Set on this peaceful shore You think you've heard this one before Well the danger on the rocks is surely past Still I remain tied to the mast Could it be that I have found my home at last Home at last

You serves the smooth retsina you keeps me safe and warm It's just the calm before the storm Call in my reservation So long hey thanks my friend I guess I'll try my luck again Well the danger on the rocks is surely past Still I remain tied to the mast Could it be that I have found my home at last Home at last I hope you know the song, because I am home. my husband, I love you with all my heart,hope to hear from you soon.kisssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif

In all the mass of text there is one sentance,
Quote:
so my love I need your help so that this fund can be transfer into your bank account soon

This is the only time she mentions what she wants in the middle of baffling dialogue... then she doesn't mention it again... Max can be so offhand with here and I think she just sees a reply and send the next copy&paste along.... heaven knows when we'll get to the Bank Account details bit ! Could be in for the long haul !

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate it when they fall in love so quickly, love needs time to mature and develop, at least 3/4 emails Rolling Eyes

The ladettes are even quicker then the lads.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Me, too! I have one that wants to marry me and I have only responded to his first email! I need to tell him to back off a bit, but still keep him hooked. He's a military lad, those are, in my opinion, the lowest of the romance scammers. Evil or Very Mad

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DA, why don't you try that New Age generator? Hook a real first and last sentence and word salad in the middle. No reason "she" should be the only one to send cut and paste.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Capone, I hadn't know about that.. it's wonderful.
I will have Eif turning up at Max's door to marry him.

What a fantastic thing !

The just have to fall in love so easily but I would have thought that actually being able to read what you say to them would be helpful !

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I went to the 'New Age Generator'... and it is just brilliant... so my next message to Eif was

Quote:
Darling Efi,
We are in the midst of a zero-point evolving of balance that will give us access to the cosmos itself. Our conversations with other adventurers have led to an ennobling of hyper-heroic consciousness. Humankind has nothing to lose.

Who are we? Where on the great journey will we be reborn? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the universe via ultra-sentient particles. Reality has always been beaming with entities whose third eyes are transformed into rebirth.

To follow the journey is to become one with it. We exist as electromagnetic forces. This life is nothing short of a maturing ozmosis of enlightened freedom.

Her reply...
Quote:
Hello Dearest,

Good day to you and how are you doing? Many thanks for your email. I need your help, please inform me after reading this mail what you think and believe, correspondent is based on trust, sincere and understanding. My late father was the deputy general manager with CNPC Oil Company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan he died alongside with my beloved mother on their way driving home, by a coincidental bomb explosion.

Am the only daughter, Dearest, I went to Senegal after months and discover that my late father deposited the sum of (US$ 3.7m), with my name as the next of kin, I don't want you to exposing this to anybody, as the CNPC may ask the bank to re-transfer the fund bank to my country which I don't want, it is only me that has the documents after my late father, that is why i ran away and came to Senegal where the money is deposited, Because am afraid if anyone get to hear about it in my country my life is at risk some of my late fathers family may kill me to get the money.

Meanwhile I had to contact the bank were the money is deposited to acquire guideline on how to claim the fund. But they mandated me to present a trustee, who will stand on my behalf, because that is what my father signed with them so that I may not get the money and mishandle it or go into wrong hands, as I said before a man of your age and kind will not mislead me. How you can help me is to arrange and come down here in Senegal so that we should meet in person. it will enable both of us to go for the claim of this fund so that it could be redeposit into your bank account from where its transfer to your own account in your country will be easier and faster as our reverend father of this refugee camp told me. But if you cannot be able to come down here the bank can still transfer the fund to you in your country if you follow the bank instructions as they told me,

However, i shall forward to you the necessary deposit details together with full contact information of the bank as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and i will as well come together as your family when i come to your country so that i can start to plan my future since i have lost my parents I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started, and this fund will be for you and we will use it good investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that I am free to claim the money as the next of kin of my late father. I am presently living in (REFUGEE CAMP) as a refugee.

Please this is the number that you can contact me with Reverend father mike office phone is +22176 659-03-01 May God bless you and your family and keep you for me as I am seriously waiting to response to know if really you are ready to marry me also, am looking for a long team relationship with you, kindly tell me what you want as well.
Waiting to hear from you soonest!
Yours,

Miss Eif

She didn't even read the email and got right down to the nitty gritty !
Perfect.... need to use some more New Age philosophy before I help her....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic