SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The frustration of Jack Kumba. Pt3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok nearly finished...now the interesting part Laughing

As you may recall I'm trying to flog a dead horse. The scammers gave up on me ages ago and I'm just attempting to squeeze the last drops of frustration out of them....Continued..

And then this to Jack�

Quote:
Robert Ublind
Accounting Dept
Worldsister�s Foundation
Sussex

FROM THE DESK : HEAD OF ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT

For the Urgent Attention of:

Mr Jack Kumba.

Dear Sir.

Please let me introduce myself. I am Mr Robert Ublind, Chief accountant for the Worldsister�s foundation. I have been tasked with wrapping up the outstanding affairs of the late Sister Teresia Green, whom as you are probably aware, was tragically killed two weeks ago after being hit by a car driven by a hit and run driver.

Her death came as a shock to us all and she will be sadly missed. Going through her records I have found the enclosed invoice which as yet appears to be unsettled:

Quote:
Please could you please confirm whether or not this invoice has been settled or not? I cannot find any record of the money actually being sent to you. If this is the case then I can only apologise for any delay on our part.

If settlement has been made, please could you forward to us a new receipt so that we may keep our records straight?

Thank you for your understanding.

Rob Ublind�Chief accountant

I hadn�t put up much hope of resurrecting this bait�being as it had started up from the beginning twice already, but then I receive a reply from the Barrister�

Quote:
Dear Rob Ublind,

In respect to your mail declearation over the untimely
death of my respectfull client Sister Teresia Green,who
instructed me to carry out my legal assignment on her
behalf for the securing of her late nephew death
certificate and certificate of inherittance from the
verious ministry and to do the signing release transfer
of her inherittance fund into her account in America
valued sum of usd$14 million united states dollars with
International Bank of Africa Lome-Togo.

With regards to my humble duty I charged her to pay me
for my consultation fee and I also charged her the
required amount to enable me secure this certificates
for her from the verious ministries here in lome-togo
the capital city of togo.

Normaly she is to send me usd$5,600 dollars to enable
me to proceed in the securing of this required
certificates from the verious ministry and present it
to the foreign remittance director of International
Bank of Africa Lome-Togo who is best know as
Dr.Christopher Benson.

Since them I have not had a word from Sister Teresia
Green who told me that she is waiting for her taxi to
take her to the bank to deposit some amount of money
and walk into the nearest western union office and send
me the usd$5,600 dollars to enable me to proceed with
my legal assisnment on her behalf in the presentation
of this certificate and sign for the release transfer
of her usd$14 million dollars inherittance fund in to
her account in America.

I have filed her case and since you Mr.Rob Ublind has
address me for the case I shall waite to hear from you
for further instruction for me to proceeds with the
securing and signing for the release transfer of her
usd$14 million united states dollars into your account
as the next of kin to late sister teresia green.

I feel very shock and surprise with this bad news but I
honestly pray that the Almighty Lord guide and protect
her soul Amen.

Thanks,

Honourable.Barrister Jerome Owens.

Attorney in Charge of the Federal Republic of Togo.

Here we go again�back to the beginning.

Quote:
Accounting Dept
Worldsister�s Foundation
Sussex

Dear Sir.

Thank you for your speedy reply in this matter. The contents of your letter came as quite a shock and I am afraid that words cannot describe my disbelief!

Are you saying that the late Sister Green stood to inherit $14,000,000 (fourteen million dollars US?) Surely this must be a mistake. Where in heavens name did all this money come from?

Sister Teresia (God rest her poor soul) never struck me as being wealthy, nor even gave any hint of inheriting such a vast amount. No wonder she was so secretive about the office during her last weeks. This may also explain as to why she deleted her files.

My dear Barrister Owens I am sorry but I am at a complete loss for words. If indeed you were acting on Sister Green�s behalf, then yes I suppose the responsibility does fall on my shoulders. Please advise how best we should proceed.

Yours Sincerely

Rob Ublind

He�s persistent I�ll give him that. He quickly replies�

Quote:
Dear Rob Ublind,

In respect to your mail on how we can proceed with the
claim of usd$14 million united states dollars left with
International Bank of Africa Lome-Togo,which sister
teresia green did not finish the required proceedures
which the bank demanded from her as the next of kin to
late Mr.Tom Walker.

With due regards I accept your offer to claim this
usd$14 million dollars inherittance fund with
International Bank of Africa Lome-Togo,but due to the
fact that the bank has made it mandatory for me as your
legal attorney to present before the foreign remittance
office of International Bank of Africa Lome-Togo the
death certificate,certificate of inherittance which I
will personally secure this certificate from the
responsible ministry here in lome-Togo.

Now all you have to do is to send me usd$5,600 dollars
via western union money transfer lome-togo west
africa,with the name of my account cleck MARTIN MAXWELL.

Once I confirm the receipt of this usd$5,600 dollars
from you I will proceed to secure the required death
certificate and certificate of inherittance and proceed
to International Bank of Africa Lome-togo to present
this certificate and sign for the release transfer of
this usd$14 million united states dollars into your
account.

For your own benefit kindly send to me your bank
account number and telephone number,fax number this
will permit me to submit your bank account number to
the bank for them to effect immediate transfer of this
usd$14 million dollars inherittance fund into your
account as the bonafide next of kin to late Mr.Tom
Walker.

Thanks,

Honurable.Barrister Jerome Owens.

Attorney in Charge of the Federal Republic of Togo.

It�s that �Honurable� bit that gets me. I send him this reply�

Quote:
Accounting Dept
Worldsister�s Foundation
Sussex

Dear Barrister Owens

Thank you for your reply, but I am afraid that you have put the cart before the horse as we say over here.

Firstly you state that I must send you $5,600 for services that have nothing to do with me. Sir I don�t even know you. Surely you do not expect me to just send $5,600 on the strength of your say so�only a fool would do that.

Secondly I would like to know who this Tom Walker is that you referred to in your last letter. I have known the late Sister for many years and she never made any mention of the gentleman to whom you refer.

Thirdly you state that the sum of $14 Million dollars inheritance will be transferred into the bank upon receipt of the fees. I would like to know to which bank account you are referring. Surely you can�t possibly mean mine as I haven�t sent the details.

I am sorry but until you can provide me with positive proof that you are who you say you are, and that this money does actually exist I cannot help you. Please do me the curtesey of starting from the beginning and let me possess all the facts. Only then may I be able to offer my assistance.

I wish in no way to appear rude my friend, but in this modern day and age�one has to be careful.

Yours Sincerely

Rob Ublind

A week goes by without a reply. I think this bait is dead, but I send him this reminder just in case�

Quote:
Accounting Dept
Worldsister�s Foundation
Sussex

Dear Barrister Owens

Please sir I am still awaiting your response. It is most imperative that we conclude our business on the late Sisters behalf soonest.

Your speedy response would be most appreciated.

Yours Sincerely

Rob Ublind�Chief Accountant

Another week and still nothing�in a last ditch attempt I send this�

Quote:
Father Chris N Kringle
Administrator�World Children�s Relief
Sisterhood of the Holy Flagellation
Sussex

Dear Mr Kumba

I do apologise for this untimely intrusion into your privacy. I am Father Kringle and have taken over office in place of out unfortunate Sister who passed away recently.

I have in my possession a Western Union transfer slip that was returned to this office early Friday morning by the local constabulary. The slip is made out to a MARTIN MAXWELL in LOME TOGO.

The amount is for the tune of $5,000. A quite substantial amount as you can appreciate. The only problem being is that part of the transfer number has been damaged and I am unable to make it out.

I have sorted through most of the mail that was left in Sister Green�s mail box and the only reference to Lome Togo that I could find, apart from another gentleman whom I have similarly contacted, was in her address folder where I found your address.

As this apparent payment is now well overdue, I wonder if you could shed any light on the matter. I would appreciate any assistance that you could give me.

Many Thanks in advance.

Father C. N. Kringle.

The e-mail didn�t bounce back, so I decide to see if there is actually anybody there�so I send him this from yet another a new alias�

Quote:
D Thruster
Cosmetics to the Stars

Dear Sir.
I read your e-mail most diligently and am very interested in your proposal.
Please send me more details on how I may assist.

Dirkland Thruster

Now here comes the weird part. I receive this reply but from a completely new e-mail address�

Quote:
Dirkland Thruster

BUT WHY DID U COLLECTED 10,000 DOLLARS FROM MY CLIENT
AND EAT IT ALONE.AM NOT HAPPY .AM IN ANOTHER CAMP WHICH IS ROBERY WHILE U ARE A 419 SO WE ARE THESAME.BUT TRY TO KEEP THAT MONEY FOR ME CAUSE I WILL BE THERE WITH MY COMPANY TO COLLECT MY 40 PERCENT OF THAT MONEY.

SEE YOU IN HELL.
DIE HARD.

This has gotten me intrigued, so I send this polite reply�

Quote:
Dear Sir.

I read your last reply with interest, and it has caused me much confusion. To what exactly are you referring? I can only say that for a man who is reputed to have your reputation�that your language belongs in the gutter.

If you are man enough�which I sincerely doubt. I shall expect a full explanation for your outrage.

Dirkland Thruster.

It has now become apparent that the lads have got me mixed up with the character Usman Bello, who apparently stole their $10.000 WU transfer. I add fuel to the fire and send them this�

WARNING�Bad Language!

Quote:
OH STUPIDS MOTTHERFUCKER MUGU

CROSS THE PATH OF MASTER, DIE HARD *DELETED*. STUPID EXQUESES FOR SMALL DICK MANS.
MUGU TERESIA CROSSME NOW NO MORE.$10,000 THINK SMALL MY FREND�.EEEEEEEOWWWW..I TAKE $180,000 FROM BAG SHE CARRY.

40% SUC COCKS IN HELL MOMEY NOW ALL MINE. NOW U CALL U SELF PRINCE�U LITTLE BOY�THINK SMALL. THINK AGAIN�WORK FOR ME.WE R MANY.

USMAN IS ALL,USMAN IS MANY.U RITE FOR ME,AN MAYBE WE TALK�MAYBE I NO TAK HEAD HOME BACK TO VILIGE.

WORLSISTERS BLEED MONEIS,BUT U TO DUMFUCK TO SEE WOOD FOR TREES. U WANT SHARE? THAN U WANT OKA..GUYMAN WHO HAV CONTACTS. U RITE ASK ME NICE AND OK�THEN WE TALK BUSNESS. WE R SAME LETS MAKEMONIES FROM MUGU TOGETHNER.

USMAN NO FUCKWID HEAD, USMAN KNOW WOT GOOD FOR BUSNESS

REPLY ME SOON

USMAN BELLO

Despite me using a dedicated e-mail box for UB .The next day I receive this in my Dirk Thrust inbox�

Quote:
I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS EMEKA PAPA I DID NOT KNOW THAT IT IS U.
I HAD EVERYTHING U SAID. BUT REMEMBER IT TAKES A BULLET TO
DROP A GUY. TILL WE SEE.

BE PREPARED TOO AND ALSO TELL EMEKA PAPA TO BE WELL PREPARFED TO GIVE ACCOUNT ON HOW HE EAT MY 40 PERCENT.

I WILL LOVE TOO SEE U IN HELL.

This is getting intriguing. I wonder who this Emeka Papa could be. I send this from Dirks mailbox with a cc to Usman Bello�s and Chinwudi (a new character that I�m hoping to introduce into the proceedings)

Quote:
Hey Bros

Hows everything wi u. I guesing your getting pretty shitted off by now. I try to call your mobile but guess u knew it was me and was to afraid to answer. U talk girly shit for sumone who thinks he is a big man.
Me and Papa laugh everyday as we spend your monies. Emeka send his best regards and waits for your bullet. He say u better cum quick girly man�may be he fuck u in the arse�I think u would enjoy that.
If u want to play games,then play them. If u want to work and share the maga I have under contract, and make mony from whitey�then stop all this bullshits and beheave like a busness man.

Anwser me soon, before I give deals to chris.

Dirk.

His reply was short sweet and too the point: And also received in the good sister�s mailbox. Oh well all good things come to an end so I decide to end it all here�

Quote:
Prince Nwaorgu�Oh come on Jack you can do better than that! Anyone knows that that is the last thing you could ever be. Why even a trained monkey has more chance of aspiring to the throne than you. What�s up with just plain old Jack�I rather liked that.

It�s been a long old game Jack, with you coming out the loser�as expected. I loved the photo bye the way. Which magazine did you cut it out of? In fact I was so impressed with what you were wearing�I rushed out the following day and bought myself a pair of curtains in the same style.

Oh and as for you fucking up the date on the invoice�that was a scream. If I had known before hand that you were so inept, and incapable of completing the simplest of tasks I may have asked you to do it in crayons. Anyway I just thought that I would let you know how entertaining you�ve been�rather like a little monkey on a piece of string�I jerked�and you jumped.

I bet you were so pleased when you received the photograph from the hospital. All that money Jack�why did you throw it away. Any decent scammer would have forgotten all about the measly $1,400 release fees and gone after the decent prize. Oh but then I forgot�your not a decent scammer are you. In fact I would say that you are a complete amateur. Was it your first attempt Jack�or was your Guyman feeding you the wrong information. He�s not too pleased either at the moment is he? He�s already lost one e-mail box and now is about to lose the other.

Anyway�monkey boy�I shall say goodbye until we meet again�or have we already?
Can you be absolutely sure that you�re not writing to me already�licking your lips at the WU you�ll never receive? It�s just a shame that you played the game so poorly. I would have thought that after four long months you would have had some idea how to do it properly.

Bye Jack

He bids me farewell�

Quote:
MY NAME IS UGOCHUKWU GODWIN.
AM THE FIRST AND LAST DON CAUSE I KNOW HOW TO PULL
SOMEBODYS LEG.

THANKS FOOLS.

And then for no reason whatsoever�sends me this�.

Quote:
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMFUSED. AM JUST GOOD PERSON TO
LET YOU KNOW THAT THOSE CRIMINAS GAVE YOU THE WRONG
NAME CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TRUTH IN THERE MOUTH.

BE CAREFULL IN EERYTHING YOUR ARE DOING IN THIS WORLD
CAUSE THEY HVE UP TO 500 NAMES WITHOUT ORIGINAL NAMES.

AND THEY ARE THE POEPLE TRYING TO FUCK YOU UP EVEN
NOW.
SO BE CAREFULL. MY NAME IS NOT PRINCE NWAORGU BUT ....

THE MORE YOU BELIEVE ANY WORD FROM THIS GAME IS THE
MORE YOU PUTING YOURSELF INTO TROUBLE AND ALSO BEEN IN
A STATE OF COMFUSION.SO JUST RELAX YOUR BRAIN AND KEEP
CAL TILL WE SEE AGAIN.

KUMA JOHNSON.

Ahhh well... it finally ended. I'd love to bait him again Laughing

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
trigz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read all three threads, good entertainment, even though the end was more than a bit confusing Smile

** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks trigz

The ending was a bit confusing wasn't it. It was almost as if he enjoyed the whole thing.

I would love to cross paths with him again...but he seems to have dissapeared without trace Laughing

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic