SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Completed Scam Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a link to my best so far, completed scam bait.

http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp/Idi.html

It is three months long, a few hundred emails, three wasted MoneyGram visits, three forms, six photos and a couple of telephone calls.

It stars the infamous Brotherhood of Snakes (a sort of Clique Gang I think Wink ), the Russian Mafia, UNICEF, KGB, Comissioner Gordon, British agent Harry Palmer, and of course the star of the show, Oga Henri "Snakes" Agwu.

http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp/Idi.html

<a href="ref.php?url=http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp"> Angus McOatupp's Racket Busters </a>
Mortar x 3

Last edited by Angus McOatupp on Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
contagious_d
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Russian Mob, Usm4n, the KGB, secret agents... you are like the James Bond of Scambaiting. The locking of the email accounts was a stroke of genius. One question though, did you bring up the thing about the red hot screwdrivers, or was that something he actually heard about somewhere? I haven't finished reading it yet, but I think I am close.
Edit: I think one of my baits is in need of a secret agent. When it is completed and posted, I will give credit where credit is due for the inspiration.

am sorry " -Samuel Aigbepue
<b>jonbarry is the man</b>
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The screw driver thing was taken from this (now-inactive) link: http://bbcnews.info.ms/1/hi/world/africa/3563874.stm

It was a fake BBC news page telling the story of 18 murdered internet-cafe workers in Lagos. Usman Bello was the chief suspect.

The site was hosted by a fellow scambaiter who hasn't been around for a while and his site seems to be slowly dieing Sad

<a href="ref.php?url=http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp"> Angus McOatupp's Racket Busters </a>
Mortar x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
contagious_d
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That explains a lot. I have seen that link in like 50 posts in the last week, and was wondering about it. Perhaps Mr. B3ll0's screwdrivers have something to do with the disappearance of the page.

am sorry " -Samuel Aigbepue
<b>jonbarry is the man</b>
mandi-oh
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Angus- awesome bait! as was already said, this one has it all!

bow_down

What is all the nonesence about homosexual and your phucknuts of a friend, please l am not interested in all those stuffs. lf you are really serious then let us discuss business and not talking about unserious issues- "Wild Willie"

And stop telling me what will make me think more.- Mrs. Sandrini Adzih.
RooRoo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BEAUTIFUL work Angus. I particularly like how you jumped right in with the tedium of forms.

You deserve a kitty stamp:

Hello Kitty!

Sometimes when I hit my hello kitty doll really hard, there's a muffled sound...a little like a scream. The scream of a tortured animal, lost in the chaos of the world. The scream of a 4 by 4 rolling over my toe. Hello Kitty is....pain.
nomugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am only to the employment contract, and laughing so hard already I am nearly crying!

**** Spontaneous Death <- Love it!

Thank you, great job! Very Happy

Back to reading... Smile
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've said it before - but i just think this bait is class. I followed it from your signature. I particularly like baits that break the mold. This does it in spades.

For those of you in the UK as a Middlesbrough Fan myself saying this to a Geordie is tantamount to heresy.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Angus - clapping Fantasitic bait my friend! Very amusing and well played. I loved how you played a variety of different characters to keep Snakes head spinning. I also commend you on an excellent job of getting a lot of "inside" info on him. Well done! Very Happy

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all!

I really enjoyed this bait and it's a pity I have to end it.

@FredDibnah: Us Geordies couldn't care less about Boro! It's only the mackems we hate! I saw the second half of the Boro game yesterday and they looked fantastic beating Lazio. Viduka should have had a hatfull!

Mortar x 3
Rob NoOrgan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to know that we
African's dont practice anal sex like you people....Mahhalh Leannoth
trigz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A fantastic, brilliant bait mate, might be the very best bait I've read in terms of sheer ingenuity and psychological skills.

Brilliant. Do you have any other similar baits? I'd love to read them

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Moneygram ... $600.

A locked up email account ... a few days frustration.

A scammer that thinks he is dealing with the Russian Mafia ... Priceless

xxxx

"I will give you every other detail that will prove the genuinity of my plights." Madam BomBom Wallas
standardissue
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friggin' brilliant! I loved the part about the bat phone. :D

"YOU WILL CERTAINLY CLASH ON THE AIR YOU BERSTARDS AND NONENTITIES."
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down Great work, Angus, particularly at getting him under the thumb so quickly! Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic