SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I want my interest, damnit!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To the bank, I wrote:
To Whom It May Concern,

I am Joe Xxxx, an American Citizen, and an extended family relative to Mr. Xxxx Xxxxxx. I was recently made aware of my dearly departed Uncle Xxxx's investment, that your bank has held, since his untimely death in 2002. Attached is my claim form to receive the money that is due to me, as his only surviving relative.

As I understand, he deposited an amount of $12,500,000 USD into your bank, sometime before his death.

I have done some calculations, and in addition to the $12,500,000 USD, I must also demand that a reasonable amount of interest be paid out with the return of the money. As the market has fluctuated over the years, It would be safe to assume that an average annual interest would be approximately 2.9%, per year. Compounded annually, the principal amount would be (exactly) $5,115,481.16.

Therefore, the total amount that I wish to recover is $17,615,481 USD. That is the total of the principle and reasonable interest, minus the 16 cents, over which we needn't quibble.

Kind Regards,

Joe

I 'signed' the form in photochop, and blew it up to 6.9mb. It's the little things in life that make it worthwhile. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interest! Brilliant! Surprised Cool

I must start demanding bank lads provide a figure and then tell them it is wrong. Once they get it right, they will of course need to withold taxes.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lehigh Guy wrote:
...they will of course need to withold taxes.

Yes, but from which country? Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
minus the 16 cents, over which we needn't quibble.

What an astonishingly accommodating lad. Very Happy

I think you should negotiate that point.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2.9% is a tad aggressive. Are you willing to negotiate the interest rate?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic