SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nicholas...it's getting closer to Christmas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grab him if you feel like it. Don't know if he will ever get back to me Cool

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6016823847

Quote:

Hi baby, How are you doing? I hope you are fine. I just came across your profile and i got interested in meeting you and feel like corresponding with you. I am a very free person and i like making friends. I love horseback riding, swimming, biking and hiking. I think we'll click! Especially since we have a few things in common - at least I think so. I'm . I divorced and no woman,... mostly but I'm getting weary of it and i need a serious and honest woman. You look great and all i want to ask is ...Do you have a Big heart? thats one of the biggest questions i am on here to ask..I would like to start a conversation with you and see what this might turn into. Stay Bless and waiting for your reply... Nicholas

Hello there.... well, my heart is not big enough to enjoy the fact that man I do not even know at all addresses me as "Baby". Don't you have any manners at all?

Quote:

I am so sorry if that would have make you so angry..

Quote:
by calling you babe.

That is what you would call a prostitute

Quote:

what do you mean

"Babe" is what you would call a prostitute, that's what I am saying

Quote:

Ok i am really sorry but you are not a prostitute, so can you tell me about you

Why would I tell you something about me? You don't seem to have any manners at all. I might consider to give you a second chance though, because I kind of love your pictures, but I woulds expect a decent apology.....something like a love poem, handcrafted
would you do that for me?

Quote:

Hello i am sorry and please forgive my Manners, and first i was suppose to tell you about me before anything easy, Ok if you need a love poem than i can get one for you.. Thanks also for the Compliment over my picture and you also have a wonderful smile as well

oh wow...really? I just can't wait to receive it! Thank you.......you don't seem to be a real bad guy after all

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic