SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
black bird
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. Its been a year I'm engaging in my own warfare of scambaiting after I've been scammed myself for my unfortunate luck a year ago. Today I want to share you my own attempts to scambait the scammers. This one is a compensation scam directed to those who once fell victim to cyber scams.

This is their original scam email:
Once again stop contacting those peopleā€
Kind Attention:

My name is Rev. John Anderson; I am a US citizen, 51 Years Old. My residential address is as follows. 5424 Pent ridge Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19143-4126, United States of America, I am one of those people that took part in receiving Inheritance funds and Lottery funds from African banks and European banks even from many lottery organizers few years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid different fees or charges of over $85,000 while in the USA trying to get my funds from those banks and lottery organizers but all to no avail.

So i decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C USA with all my payment approval documents,and I was directed by the F.B.I. Director to contact a man called Mr. Stephen David Purchase, A BRITISH CITIZEN and a member of the UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION (UNO) & INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS (IMF) COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently staying in United - Kingdom. I contacted him in United Kingdom and he explained everything to me.

Mr. Stephen David Purchase personally directed me on how to successfully claim my Inheritance and Lottery payment from the paying bank and right now I am the happiest man on earth because I have now finally received my funds totaling US$ 6 Million (Six Million U.S Dollars). Moreover Mr. Stephen David Purchase, showed me the full information of those people that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your names/your email address as one of the beneficiaries and that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people because they are not with your funds but they are only making money out of you.

I will personally advise you to contact Mr. Stephen David Purchase in United-Kingdom immediately after reading this message. You have to contact him directly on this information below:

Contact Person: Mr. Stephen David Purchase
Contact Address: No. 285 Griffiths Drive Wolverhampton WV11 2JT United Kingdom.
eMail ID: [email protected]
Telephone Number: +44 702 406 8431

Contact him now and send him (1). Your full names, (2). Your full contact Address,
(3). Your mobile phone numbers (4). Your Age and Occupation Etc... You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you now telling you that your funds is with them because your funds is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left with you. Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact only Mr. Stephen David Purchase in United - Kingdom so that he can help you process your payment through the paying bank instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money for fees to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Rev. John Anderson
5424 Pent ridge Street Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania, 19143-4126, U.S.A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now... I have created more than 20 free email accounts in mail.com website for the purpose of scambaiting the scammers.
I've got 6 email accounts I use to befriend the scammers pretending to be a cyber scammer myself who wants to join them in the scamming. The scammer behind this scam email above seems to be interested of becoming friends with another supposedly cyber scammer named "Hermann Schmidt" who my fictitious man. Here is the product:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who is this na 9ja guy de talk i will like to add you up

On 9/2/14, Hermann Schmidt <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello my good friend,
> How are you doing these days? Is everything going well with you?
> My men tell me you're big shot on the cyber. Is that true? did you really
> make 20,000$ the previous month?
>
> Well... I want you in my crew. You join us. YOU are going no where else. I
> just not going to let you simply NOT to work with us. We are desperate for
> champs like you. Ha Ha. We will stop at nothing to make you one of us.
>
> I want to apologize for forgetting to introduce myself before all the
> talking. My name is Hermann Schmidt. I've got a beautiful mansion
> in Kerpen that is only 30 km from Cologne. In 7 years on the internet I did
> big money. Without the internet I'd live in the lousy place somewhere in the
> city and not have all the money and the good life that comes with it. I
> strongly believe we have ALOT in common. We are ambitious entrepreneurs with
> a vision for the big money. We need to work together for the big projects
> awaiting us to take over in the cyber world.
> That is why I insist you come with us. I just cannot let myself lose such a
> good man like you in my force.
>
> There is much more I want to tell you about my plans but for reasons to keep
> things confidential I cannot reveal everything in the email. I need to gain
> your loyalty. Can I trust you on that one? Can you be discreet?
> Kindly leave me your full name, living address and phone numbers I can get
> in touch with you as soon as possible.
>
>
> FULL NAME: __________________________________
> LIVING ADDRESS ------------------------------------------------------
> SEX: _______________
> DATE OF BIRTH: __________________
> OCCUPATION: __________________
> TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
> EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________
>
>
>
> Nice to meet you my good friend,
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Hermann Schmidt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Dear Friend
Its me again Hermann remember me?
I think about you all the time you know? I like guys like you.
So what do you think about travelling with me? I am looking for a good deal in the Caribbeans for both of us can go to for vacation. You must join me. I don't accept no as an answer. We can discuss business opportunities among ourselves just me and you.
Get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
Hermann Schmidt,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes send me the flight ticket
On 10/16/14, Hermann Schmidt <[email protected]> wrote:
> Are you comming with me to the Caribbenas?
> The flight ticket is waiting for you good friend.
>
> Yours forever,
> Hermann Schmidt,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: You still didn't come back to me
this is my mobile number call me +2348100388929

On 10/22/14, Hermann Schmidt <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello dear friend,
> I am so exited you came back to me.
> What address do I sent you the flying ticket?
> Beside, I will need you full name and personal mobile phone number I can get
> in touch with you for the flight ticket.
>
> Take care good friend,
> Yours forever,
> Hermann Schmidt,
>
> Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 at 11:54 AM
> From: "Mr. Stephen David Purchase" <[email protected]>
> To: "Hermann Schmidt" <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: you still didn't come back to me
> yes send me the flight ticket
> On 10/16/14, Hermann Schmidt <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Are you comming with me to the Caribbenas?
>> The flight ticket is waiting for you good friend.
>>
>> Yours forever,
>> Hermann Schmidt,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cyber scammer has send me his mobile phone number. Is anyone interested to get in touch with the scammer and arrange a meeting with him for the "traveling to the Caribbeans"?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic