SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian cheated and took 150.00 dollars.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
edenpark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Name: Taiwo
Beneficiary: Bolarinwa
Nation: Nigeria
Address: Awolowo Road Ikeja Lagos State

He pretended like "She" and asked me 200.00 dollars. He made up a story that his father's dead and mother's dead. When I asked about his hometown. He managed to find the any place and told me. He asked money again and again because she need money to cash the cheque. I sent 150.00 dollars and the charge is 30.00 dollars.
I know i can't get back this money.

She is still trying to ask money to me.
but I erased all the information about her.
except below.

Contact information removed pending searches - Please provide message headers when reporing scammers. thank you - NG
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edenpark wrote:
Profile: http://www.korluv.com/Users/profile/jessywilly4u

Email: [email protected]

I'll put these back for you - Searching these addresses brings up a number of highly incriminating listings on a number of anti-scam sites. I think we can call it a dirty address without any fear of contradiction.

Sorry to hear you lost money to this thief, on the bright side you realised what was up and got out fast. Welcome to Eater.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. You might visit our sister site, www.scamwarners.com

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
the_doctor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to learn you got scammed. now try to not answer anymore to this email and be warned that they will keep on trying.

Be specially warned of the "recover what you lost" types of scams in which they will tell you that they can help you get what you lost to a scam.

I'm sure some other baiters will have more info, but if not I can leave you this link to another post with a problem similar to yours:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=254949

"Attention: FIRSTNAME LASTNAME"
"YOU PEOPLE MUST BE JOKING BYEEEEEEEEE" Reverend Doctor Kwame Teteh (the banker)
"Like playing with someone special in bitch!" Stephen
"you don't puss to the wall who the hell are you" Anna Fall

United Kingdom United States
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, EdenPark.

Please know that you are not alone. Many members of this commuinity had been scammed in the past or have loved ones who have been scammed. We all are sorry both for your loss of money (really not so bad in the long run) and your experience of helplessness. We're glad you figured it out so fast. Some others have been less fortunate.

Let me stress, drop any and all contact with this scammer. do not try to bait him--at least not using any of the details (especially email address) that you used when you thought "she" was real. This person is a criminal who wold have no problem hurting you for the potential of a few dollars.

Read the stickies.
Get to know the ropes.
Get a mentor.
Join the fight/fun.

You will not get your money back, but you can get a bit of satisfaction by distracting scammers and wasting thier time.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
KingDiamond
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These types of scams occur on dating sites as well, once they have you hooked they ask for money to help pay for medications or something like that. Usually in the $200 range to start with.
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now the cold truth: If you still have your money/life still left then you got lucky!

Lad won't usually stop if they think you have any money left and they think they can get it from you. And that "any money" includes any money you might be able to borrow, earn or steal. IIRC someone here mentioned that the lad had suggested the selling of house pets and prostitution to get the money he demanded.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Indeed. In my siggy is a line from one of my lads who urged my poverty-stricken character to send him the money "I" had worked two minimum wage jobs to save for my daughter's heart transplant (I'd managed to save most of the needed amount, merely a few hundred shy.) in order to quickly get the millions promised me and thereby save her life "tomorrow" rather than in a few weeks.

Think about this a moment: This lad absolutely believed that I needed money to save my dying child. He tried to use a father's desperation to save his child as the very method to take from that father the only means he might have to save his child. He did his best to make me feel guilt and ashamed for NOT sending him the money that as far as he knew would save an innocent child.

These people will gladly see you die if it means a few dollars. They will gladly see your children die for $50. And they will thank God when it happens. They are among the scum of the planet. Have no doubt.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic