SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Tales of I.P.Knightly #2 - Born On Saturday!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**BAD LANGUAGE WARNING**
There isn't any bad language as such, but the burn picture at the end uses the middle finger to good effect. Other than that, this one is a safe read.

The Tales of I.P.Knightly #2 - Born On Saturday!

Welcome everyone. The Urgreens Academy is proud to present this one, not because of it's longevity, story or trophies. In its simplest form this publication proves that even the most neglected and unwanted of Lads just do not know how to take a hint and PUSH OFF!!

The Cast (in order of appearance)
The Sly Civil Servant ............. Demian Kwame
The Dizzy Nun ....................... Sister Isobel Paula Knightly
The Sinister Barrister ............ Osufo Adjei

Narrator
Eatyo Urgreens

The curtain opens with this tempting morsel...

The Sly Civil Servant wrote:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:43:09 -0700
Subject: REQUEST FOR PARTNERSHIP.

Your Kind Attention;Sir,

Request for Partnership.

Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered
from your country��s chamber of commerce And Industry, I have the privilege
to request for your assistance to transfer the sum of $10,600,000.00 (Ten
million, Six hundred thousand

United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an
over-invoiced contract, executed commissioned and paid for about five years
(5) ago by a foreign contractor (Glenja Ltd of Lisbon). This action was
however intentional and since th

en the fund has been in a suspense account in one of the leading Banks in
Accra Ghana.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come
in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden
to operate foreign accounts; that is why we are soliciting your assistance.
The total sum will be shared

as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses
incidental to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. And there is no risk of exposure
or failure. Should you wish to assist in this deal, kindly email me through
my alternative email address:

Waiting for your immediate response,

FROM

{MR:DEMIAN KWAME.}

Sister Isobel of course is more than happy that this poor Lad has entered her box Shocked

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
To: Demian Kwame <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:18:50 +0100
Subject: Re: Fw: REQUEST FOR PARTNERSHIP.

Dear Mr. Demian,

Thank you for your email. I may be in a position to assist you. What would your require me to do?

Sister Isobel Paula Knightly

ps I hope I have your first & last names around the right way. Kwame is a Ghananian name is it not, meaning "born on Saturday", from the Akan tribe I think?

Very short and to the point. Isobel appears to be quite knowledgeable about tribes in Ghana. Good for you girlie!

The response from Mr Demian is mainly scripted but it appears that dear Isobel has made a friend already.

To: Isobel Paula Knightly
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR CHANGE OF NAME.

Paula Isobel,
Today,I am glad to receive your mail signifying your intention to assist me in transferring this money.As a begining all you need to do is to send a letter of authority,instructing me to get a lawyer based in Accra to help in changing the name of the former contractor-Glenja of Lisbon to your name as the new beneficiary.After this you will open many accounts in many banks in Ghana from where you will be wiring the money out to your respective acounts Overseas,bit by bit.
Immediately I hear from you,I will link you up with the attorney for the change of ownership.Regarding my name Kwame,you are almost correct in your interpretation of the name.It appears you know more about Ghana than I thought,and I am at home with that.I now take you as a fellow Ghanaian.
I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Demain Kwame.

Isobel was "almost correct"? Give us a clue!

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
To: demian kwame <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:03:09 +0100
Subject: Re: POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR CHANGE OF NAME.

Dear Kwame,

Thank you for your email. Yes indeed I have picked up a little knowledge during my dealings with the Red Cross, United Nations and of course the many charities that assist with good works in countries, like Ghana, that need assistance. You said that I was "almost correct in your interpretation", I still have something to learn, what did I get wrong?

I'm glad we have got off on the correct footing, I feel quite at home talking to you now.

You have asked me to send a letter of authority? I'm not sure that we will have one of those in the office, could you send one for me to fill out? (totally! I ain't doin' squat ok!)

You can fax documents to me on +1 206-350-xxxx

Chin-chin
Sister Isobel

Kwame slips back in to humor our good Sister a little, before getting down to business.

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 04:55:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thank you for your response.

Paula Isobel,

I am happy you are a humanist,having workrd with notable charity organisations and i am fortified the move in my believf that i will definately benefit from your milk of human kindness. (yeah whatever!)

You missed nothing in your interpretation of my name Kwame,i will award you 99.999%of correctness but will give you the 100% mark or grade once i hear you pronounce the name in our local dialect. (cheeky git)

I will teach you more of my language when eventually we meet.It is better you call the attorney directly and contract him to change the ownership of the fund from the name Glenja Ltd to your name.Once the lawyer does this,you will provide your bank account information,and the fund will be wired into it without delay.

This direct approach is better than, giving me letter of Authority to meet and contract a lawyer on your behalf for the change of ownership.

You can reach the lawyer on 00 233 24 3236158,and,his name is Barrister Osei Tutu after discussing with him,please try to send a mail to me to tell me the outcome of your chat with the lawyer.

This is the only delay,we are having in the transaction now.Therefore hasten up,so call the attorney immediately and revert back to me.

Thank you,

Demian Kwame.

A few minutes later, and Kwame drops by again asking for a phone number from Isobel.

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 05:05:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Your Direct phone number

Paula Isobel,

While replying endavour to include your private phone and mobile numbers for easier communication.

Thanks,

Demian Kwame.

At this point I'm very preoccupied with real life stuff, so poor Kwame starts to get ignored. On the 4th he pops back in to see where Isobel had got to.

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 06:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Get back to me.

Isobel,

Good day and how are you?I went to the lawyers office this monday morning to inquire if you have call or email to him.But suprisingly the lawyer told me ,before leaving to court this morning that you have neighter called nor email to him. (blow me ok, I'm busy!)

Please my sister,i will like you to urgently get intouch with the lawyer by phone or email to enable him undertake the change of ownership of the money from the former company to your name.

This is all that is required of you, before the money will be remitted to your account as the new beneficiary.

As you can see delay,is not advisable in this transaction,because the earlier we finalise it the better for us all.There is no risk to it.I t is there fore neccesary you open contact with the lawyer,so that he can change the documents to your name soon.

I want to hear from you by email today it is very neccesary you send me email.

The lawyers email address is [email protected]

Thank you.

Demian Kwame.

Isobel continues to ignore Kwame, and she had hoped that he would simply go away. Unfortunately, some mugu just can't take a hint.

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: YOUR QUICK RESPONSE PLZ (ISOBEL PAULA).

Isobel Paula,
Whats' happening,I have not heared from you since,why?.Your silence on this issue is taking long.
Just get back to me as soon as possible.
Thank you and your response in expectance
Yours,
Demian Kwame.

After careful consideration, Isobel decides on a course of action.

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:19:04 +0100
Subject: Re: YOUR QUICK RESPONSE PLZ (ISOBEL PAULA).

Hello Kwame.

Nice to hear from you again. I have been quite ill because a gentleman sent me an email warning me about you. He said you were a 'scammer, con man and a criminal'. He also said I should have nothing more to do with you.

I was not going to write this note, but my friend knows about you and has asked me to relay this message... hope it makes sense.

I wu onye ara nnegi wu akwuna nnagi wu onye ohi.

( actually I have no idea what it means, but I imagine it is quite rude. What does it mean? )

Isobel

Narrator: The igbo means - "You are an insane person, your mother is a prostitute, your dad is a thief" - Quite an insult.

Poor little lamb comes back in quite a mood.

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SORRY FOR YOUR ILL HEALTH.(ISOBEL PAULA).

Hello paula,
Thanks for your mail, and nice your have recovered from your ill health.
Well,its very shocking to me to hear at this fisrt stage,that you have brought a third party in, in this transaction,well too bad.
As for your question,i cant even pronounce what you wrote,talk of knowing what it stands for.But whoever is telling you that, is only saying his or her personal opinion.But i am not bothered at all and i will not be.
Decision is yours. its' shocking to me,to hear of a third ear,as i have told you earlier that this must be a secrete,now you have started exposing the whole thing. Plz for the sake of my position in the office,i will not like you to convey this to any human being again not even your best friend.
Keep your mouth shut regarding to this transaction plz.i beleive you can keep this for me,based on the trust i have started developing in you.
Plz,do not open that particular mail again even if it comes again.just delet it. As such people are virus to human life.they only sit and watch to see who they will make people poor as they are already.
Dear Isobel Paula Knighty,this transaction is risk free plz.All i need from you is your attention.I strongly believe that we will sit down together one day with a smilling face talking about how we started.
It is important you call me,even if it is a minuite call on my direct line--(00233 2774 22835)
Thank you,and stay healthy.
Yours,
Mr Demian Kwame.

Don't you tell Isobel to keep her mouth shut ass-wipe Evil or Very Mad
Isobel is actually quite calm, and writes back about her confusion.

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:01:19 +0100
Subject: Re: SORRY FOR YOUR ILL HEALTH.(ISOBEL PAULA).

Kwame,

Thank you for your concern but I am quite alright now. I'm rather confused about all of this Kwame. My friend, a lady who was born in Lagos, Nigeria tells me that many bad people do things on the internet. Then there is this chap and the email warning me about you, his name was kello, or maybe jello or bello. I do know his first name... Usman, that was his name.

He kept saying things about 'maga' and 'mugu' and 'guymen'. I must say it scared me a little, and caused a bit of illness. I'm ok now Kwame.

I'm sorry about my last mail Kwame, but I'm very confused. I get different signals from different people. Don't worry about my friend, she does not know everything.

Do you know who this Usman chap is Kwame? I wish I'd kept his email. I do want to help you, but I'm quite apprehensive about this now.

Sorry I cannot phone you Kwame, our church order forbids us to make calls to people the church has not baptised. You can call me however...

I'm on +1 206-350-xxxx. The lines here are usually quite busy as we only have a few. If you do get to the answer-phone, please speak my name quite clearly before your message.

I have to go, duty calls.

Isobel

At this point I want this bait to end. Real life issues are getting in the way, and I need drop some baiting to concentrate on them. But just when you thought Kwame had moved on, in he trots 3 days later Rolling Eyes

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Info.

Isobel,

I quite understand how you feel about the whole thing,yes i don`t know you but we have to start from some where,i am not wasting my time on something i know that will not work,before contacting you i have worked out all modalities in our favour and i promise you that you will never regret doing this bussiness,people have there own variouse thinking and luck and i will not like you to let your own luck slip by.

I have tried on several occasion to reach you on the phone number you gave to me to no avail,could you on your own side try and give me a quick cal on my direct number 00 233 277 422 835 as it is very important that we talk on phone at least for the first time.

Hoping to hear from you,

Demian Kwame.

Isobel decides just to string this one along, and not put any effort into the bait whatsoever.

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:01:04 +0100
Subject: Re: Info.

Dear Kwame,

Thank you. I have thought much about what you have said. Let us begin again, start afresh. What do I need to do Kwame? Tell me how I can help you.

I should have explained about the telephone. I cannot hold a voice communication with anyone who is not of our faith, it is strictly forbidden by our code of conduct. If you wish to send me a voice message (which would please me), you already have our church number.

Bless you.

Isobel

Kwame returns with instructions, and he still persist in asking for a phone call. Jees guy, can't you READ? Rolling Eyes

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 02:52:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nice to hear from you.

Isobel,

T hank you for your understanding and courage,to get started i will like you to forward to me the following informations:

1.your full name and address.
2.your bank account coodinate.
3.Any form of your identity.
4.Age and occupation.
5.Private phone and fax numbers.

As soon as i get this infos i will not hesitate to get the services of an accredited Attorney who will stand on your behalf through to the end of this transaction,it will be very good if you can give me a quick call on my direct number 00 233 277 422 835 as i can not get through to your own number.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Demian Kwame.

Isobel is her usual composed self, and completes the requested information.

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:18:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Nice to hear from you.

Hello Kwame,

Right then. Understood. Let's get it on shall we,

1.your full name and address.
Isobel Paul Knightly

2.your bank account coodinate.
Bank of America, 1111 Main Street East, Richmond, Virginia 23219.
(Acc. No.) 83676577 (Swift Code) BOFAUS3MRIC

3.Any form of your identity.
Attached, please find my church ID card.

4.Age and occupation.
50 years, Nun.

5.Private phone and fax numbers.
+1 206-350-xxxx

Sorry Kwame about the telephone. You must read my previous email. The
phone is fax or voice mail.

Isobel

<< Attachment >>

Narrator: Funny, Isobel seems to look a lot like Erin Gray.

Kwame appears to be more than happy with the details.

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 04:42:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Isobel Paula Knightly,

Thank you very much for your last mail which was well comprehended,i have been able to secure the services of an accredited Attorney who will effect the change of ownership from the name of glenja company to your own chosen name,to this effect i will like you to contact the Attorney as he will like to hear from you before he commence work at the high court of Ghana.

The name of the Attorney is Barrister Osufo Adjei his Direct number is 00 233 244 708614 and email address:
[email protected] please feel free to contact him for him to know that he is actually going to stand for you in the course of this transaction.

This transaction will last only for 14 banking days if you follow my instructions carefully,i must assure you once again that this transaction is risk free.

I hope to hear from you as soon as you read this mail,and please make sure you contact the Attorney before the end of today as he will be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you for your understanding,

Demian Kwame.

Isobel will contact your lawyer when she feels like it pally. Days later Isobel decides that she's lost for words. Dizzy Nun Rolling Eyes

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:46:59 +0100

Kwame,

Sorry for the delay, had a bit of a crisis here at the church. We had a fire in one of the mission buildings... it's quite a mess. No-one was injured though.

Onwards. I'm a bit stuck on what to say to this lawyer of yours. Would you be a dear and tell me what to say to him.

Must dash.

Talk to you soon.
Isobel

Kwame sounds relieved upon his return, but still pushed Isobel towards the lawyer.

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 03:05:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Take heart.

Dear Isobel,

Thank you very much for your last mail which the contents was well comprehended,kindly take heart as the fire did not hurt any person we must give thanks to God for his works upon his people.

I will only like you to contact the attorney and introduce your self formally to him,that i told you to contact him and you will like to know how he works, that is all.

I hope you will contact him before the end of today.

Thanks,

Demian Kwame.

Isobel continues her neglect of the Lad, and Kwame comes back 2 days later wondering what's up.

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 03:43:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Have you contacted the Attorney?

How are you?hope you are doing pretty well,i just wanted to find out if you have been able to contact the Attorney as i requested,i will like to hear from you as soon as you recieve this mail as time is no longer our friend at this point.

Hoping to hear from you,

Demian Kwame.

Isobel is now quite fed up, and simply reminds Kwame that she does not know what to say. Oh Isobel, you are very naughty.

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:29:43 +0100
Subject: Re: Have you contacted the Attorney?

Kwame,

I told you, please tell me exactly what to say to him.

Isobel.

At long last Kwame finally gets the point about actually telling Isobel what to say.

Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 02:53:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Have you contacted the Attorney?

Thank you for your response,this is what you have to tell the Attorney,

I am Isobel Paula Knightly you are supposed to represent me in the business i have in African i was told to contact you by Mr. Demian Kwame i will like you to advise me on how i can go about the transaction all that is required from me so that we can get started.

Thanks,

Isobel.

Send this to the Attorney before the end of today.

Demian Kwame.

Isobel finally gets to send the required email to the lawyer Rolling Eyes

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
To: [email protected]
Bcc: demian kwame <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:03:43 +0000
Subject: Attn: Barrister Osufo Adjei

Sir,

I am Isobel Paula Knightly you are supposed to represent me in the business I have in Africa.

I was told to contact you by Mr. Demian Kwame; I will like you to advise me on how I can go about the transaction all that is required from me so that we can get started.

Thanks,

Isobel.

As Isobel Bcc'd the message to Kwame, he will no doubt be jumping up and down with joy at getting over this hurdle. Well done Isobel !

The Barrister is equally delighted, and sends his very well scripted response.

The Sinister Barrister wrote:
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 05:48:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: INFORMATION.

ATTENTION: ISOBEL PAULA KNIGHTLY,

MADAM,

I RECIEVED YOUR EMAIL AND HAVE TAKEN NOTE OF THE CONTENTS,I AM HON. BARRISTER OSUFO ADJEI (ESQ)YOUR LEGAL COUNSEL IN THE BUSSINESS YOU HAVE WITH MR.DEMIAN KWAME,I WILL STAND TO PROTECT YOU IN THE COURSE OF THIS TRANSACTION MAKING SURE EVERY THING WILL GO ON IN YOUR FAVOUR LEGALLY.

I WILL ALSO TAKE CARE OF ALL THE DOCUMENTATION ASPECT OF THIS TRANSACTION FROM THE HIGH COURT OF LAW HERE IN ACCRA,I WILL DRAW AN AGREEMENT LETTER BETWEEN YOUR SELF MY CLIENT AND MR.DEMIAN KWAME THIS AGREEMENT WILL MAKE YOU TO BE SAFE AND WELL PROTECTED AS AN EXPATRIATE.

KINDLY NOTE THAT ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR YOUR VIEW AS SOON AS I GET THEM FROM THE HIGH COURT OF LAW HERE,AND YOU WILL BE UPDATED ON EVERY DAY DEVELOPMENT AS THE BUSSINESS PROGRESSES.

BEFORE I WILL COMMENCE WORK ON YOUR BEHALF,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY MY CONSULTATION FEE WHICH AMOUNTS TO THE TOTAL OF US$275.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS,PLEASE SEND THIS MONEY QUICKLY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANFER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OF MY PERSONAL SECRETARY.

NAME:SOLOMON ONYIA

ADDRESS:EBENEZAR HOUSE SPINTEX ROAD.

I WILL ONLY COMMENCE WORK ON YOUR BEHALF IF ONLY THIS CONSULTAION FEE IS PAID AND I WILL ADVISE YOU TO MAKE HASTE SO THAT WE CAN FINISH QUICKLY AS THE ELECTION IS COMING UP SOON IN THIS COUNTRY DURING DECEMBER.

KINDLY SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER AND THE TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER TO ME SO THAT MY SECRETARY WILL BE ABLE TO GET AT THE MONEY EASILY.

MY NUMBER IS + 233 244 708614 I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING CALLS ON THIS PHONE FIND OUT YOUR COUNTRY`S INTERNATIONAL DIALING CODE THEN DIAL THE NUMBER THE WAY I HAVE TYPED IT AND I AM VERY SURE YOU WILL GET THROUGH TOME AS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE TALK ON PHONE TODAY.

WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE,

YOURS IN SERVICE,

HON.BARRISTER OSUFO ADJEI(ESQ).

Isobel get's her knickers in a twist over the demand for cash, and quickly turns from dizzy nun to fire-breathing dragon.

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:32:38 +0000
Subject: Re: INFORMATION.

Hello,

What is this? You want me to pay a fee, what for? You have done nothing for me yet. People don't get paid in advance in this modern society you know; you do something, THEN you get paid for it.

Please explain your silly attitude !

Isobel

Time moves on and Isobel does not hear anything. I'm bored with this bait so decide it's time for a proper burn off.

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
To: demian kwame <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:30:14 +0000
Subject: For Your Information.

Hello.

I'd just though I'd pop by and leave you both a message, because I'm quite bored with you now and so is everyone else here.

You have been a little diversion for us old folks, and at times a little funny, but now me and the other girls want to let you both go.

Oh by the way, I'm an 87 year woman living in a retirement home on the beach of bermuda. All the other residents have been having a bit of a laugh with our antics together. What fun it's been.

I'll just leave you with my picture so you can remember me. I have attached it for you.

Bye Bye Little Girls, Bye Bye until next time.

Isobel Paula Knightly

<< Attachment >>

The Barrister got the message, but Kwame's account bounced. Unfortunately for him he comes back to Isobel with this laughable email.

Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:43:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Get back to me quickly.

I have not been able to acess my other mail box,i am now using this my private mail for futher correspondence,i might not see any mail you sent to my old box,i will like you to be using this one for now.

What exactly are you thinking about this transaction,the Attorney told me that you have rude to him and i am not very happy about that,i am making good plans for the sucess of this business and i will not like you to make things difficult for me down here,the Attorney fee is rightful and in any firm you have to pay for consultation before services is been rendered.

I have told him that we are going to take care of the charges,this is how we are going to do it,i wil persuade my wife to sell her jewellries and raise US$100 out of the US$275.00 the Attorney`s fee then on your own side you will raise US$175.00 to make it up,i can pay this money if i am given like two months but that will be a very long time for this business,i hope you will understand this mail very well,it is the Attorney that will provide us with all the legal documents which is the most important aspect of this transaction.

I will like you to get back to me as soon as you can as time is no longer our friend in this business.

Thanks,

Demian Kwame
+ 233 277 422835.

Ok buster, you better get this message... GO AWAY!!

The Dizzy Nun wrote:
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:28:55 +0000
Subject: Fwd: For Your Information.

As you didn't hear me the first time, have it again.

Ta Ta

--- Forwarded Message ---
(previous mail and image was attached here)

Finally Kwame takes the BIG hint and does not come back -- YAY!

THE END

Last edited by Guest on Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As you didn't hear me the first time, have it again

Laughing Nice touch! And I am going to have to steal that pic, if you don't mind? Smile I love how you just keep these lads hanging; as long as you throw them a bone every once in a while, they keep hoping that maybe you're going to send them some cash. Rolling Eyes

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic