SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ambitious Steve

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
doctor said breeze enter into my lungs

Isn't that called breathing Very Happy

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Tigerlily: Very Happy

Quote:

Lad
24 September at 4:42 AM

Hello my first wife, <----??

Please do not cry too much honey, just pray that nothing will happen to me, because the doctor said to the implementation of operation Friday, the doctor said that I cold in my body, for such a long time in the sea, darling try as much as possible in order to transfer the money back instead of this week, the Bank had the charges within the money, I love you and appreciate you, I know the conversation with Mr. Heinrich is quite expensive, but I know there is love, you, that makes you do that for me, what you did is what a good woman is, maybe you can call me with my number nurse it is, can answer before it get to me, I love you so much, till death do us part.

her husband

Hmm...he's so cold in his body for such a long time in the sea? Wasn't there some kind of a ship in between? And even if...since when would that be treated surgically?

24 September at 7:48 AM
Good morning Schnuckiputz,

I love you so much!
Why were you so long in the water? I told you from the start that this is dangerous, also because of the many aggressive fish, these sneaky, greedy sharks, whales and kois!
And now you're so cold that you have to undergo surgical treatment?
Oh, hopefully everything will be fine!
What's the name of the hospital where you are?
Darling, I promise you solemnly that I will hurry up with the new transfer, I will do it as fast as I only can!
The money has just to come back, and then I will run off immediately and transfer it again!

Oh dear, we really do not have the best start, but it will all be good, I know it!
I will try to call you this evening , I hope by then you will have awakened from anesthesia!

I love you and I think of you!

Kiss Kiss

The security company seems to be very concerned, too; this may remain unanswered though for a while.

Quote:

SECURITY Gsc
Today at 4:23 AM

Hello Madam,
Thank you for your email, we really appreciate it, Please try as much as possible to correct the error and re-send the money so that we get the money this week, I will try my best as a woman, you and your to help man, and here the account information is again
Account Name: Merlita MULE
Account number: 01xxxxxxx27
Name of Bank: Maybank
Swift Code: MBBEPHMM
Address: 54 Bayan-Bayanan Ave, Concepcion Uno, Marikina City.

I am also sad is to hear about your diabetes, God will heal you just have faith and take it easy you'll be fine, we'll wait to hear from you soon.

GSC Security Company.

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Lad
September 24 at 11:16 AM

Hello my first wife,
How are you, my beautiful angel?
Honey, I want you for all your bold word special thanks
And comfort, it makes me feel alive again I really all you appreciate doing for me, when you transfer the money back please please write the GSC Security Company, to tell them that if send the money again again possible you know the proof of payment back to them that you do not play with them, the name of the hospital the writing language in there country honey I can not read, but that's no problem baby.I waiting for your beautiful voice and hear angels, kisses you all your body, darling, you can send me a picture for me to see?

your lovely husband

To Lad
26 September at 1:39 PM

Hi Lad,

please excuse that I reply so late, but my internet line was once again interrupted. Are you feeling better again, have you already been operated?
Hard to believe that you're doing so badly, just because you've been breathing!
I wanted to call you, but when I got through with Telekom, I learned that Mr. Heinrich is on vacation, and I've so much gotten used to him that I don't want to have no other agent, you will
understand surely!
Schnuckiputz, the money has not yet come back, I just called my bank and asked again.
So the security company must hold on and wait a little while, but that can be a real problem, right?
Schatzi, I love you, and I burn with desire for you! When will you be released from hospital , and most importantly, what has happened to your ship?

10000 kisses on your whole body

your Baby

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hard to believe that you're doing so badly, just because you've been breathing!
Laughing

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can not read, but that's no problem baby.I waiting for your beautiful voice and hear angels, kisses you all your body, darling, you can send me a picture for me to see?

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He he, it can be kind of fun to communicate with lads who use google translate Cool, there's always enough room for misunderstandings

Quote:

Lad
September 27 at 6:30 PM

Hello Mrs Steve,

How are you, honey, you know that I am still in the hospital the doctor yesterday as the operation Friday, but you know I never pay my hospital bills,
Please my love, you can transfer to another 2,250 Euro until Monday, when the other 2,250Euro come back to your account, you take it back, but as for now try to transfer to another, so that man can 2,250 Euro your all my bills including to delete the hospital bill, I will be waiting to hear from you, my angel of my life.

her husband

To Lad
28 September at 4:41 PM

Good evening my dear Lad,

oh, I'm so damn sorry to hear that you're still in the hospital!
What do the doctors say, what is your current state of health, and when you can be released from hospital?
And what do you mean when you say that you never pay your hospital bills? I find that strange, to express it mildly!
Schnuckiputz, the money has not come back again, today is Sunday, and the bank is closed!
I can't go before tomorrow afternoon, because I have an appointment at the nail salon, and that is very important to me!
I love you .... maybe I'll call you tonight, provided Mr Heinrich will be available to translate!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Lad
29 September at 5:33 AM

Hello my beautiful baby, How are you, I have just read your message now, and I'm so much every time I read you happy, I can not stop thinking about you always see, you in my dreams while marriage with you, I love you more than you know honey, Please try as much as possible to go to the bank, so that they return the money back and correct the account number, when we are together, I will be the one that takes you to this salon for take you fix your nails and look more beautiful to me, kissing you all over.

Your lovely husband

To Lad
29 September at 3:58 PM

Hello my beautiful husband,

oh Schatzi, I love and miss you so much!
Yesterday I have dreamed of you, and it was really a beautiful dream!
I am so happy and I love you more than anything in this world!
Schnuckiputz, please do not worry about the money, I'll take care of that first thing tomorrow morning!
I have to go now, I have an appointment at the beauty salon, I would like to have my eyebrows tattooed!

I love you !!!!

yours, victim

The security company has issues, too........but no answer from me today, may they stew for a while...

Quote:
Security Gsc
29 September at 9:27 AM

Hello and good day,
Compliment the new week, woman we remember in resending the money because, since you we make the mistake of paying the 2,250Euro never to hear from you, we encourage you to be quick so that everything will settle, we do not want 't want this thing happen this weekend in resending the money back, Please try as much as possible, thanks

GSC Security Company.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Lad
September 30 at 10:36 AM

Hello my heart, thank you for your message my dreams, honey, how to fill out when you dream about me, I love and appreciate it, I've never been so, as I love you been in love, please try the best possible and go to the bank today, so they can send the money again, so that everything is down Please my little girl'm waiting for you kisses to hear all about.

Your beloved husband

Quote:

Lad
October 2 at 3:09 AM

Hi honey, how are you, you, really Abandon me in view of the difficulties
Now I needed you most you are silent to me and me to live in this kind of situation, and I'm still looking for money to buy tickets and come to Germany, you did not return the money to your account is always on 10 days now and pay the security company so that they can solve the box, you know what I, in transit, at this time, have to do something, you do not even have back no matter how I feel, and you know how much I love you, and I will continue to love you nothing will stop me to love you,

many kisses

To Lad
October 2 at 2:22 PM

Hi Steve, my beloved Schnuckiputzi!

Please excuse my late reply, I'm sorry! Unfortunately I can not write long, but I love and miss you very much!
I am in the hospital for observation since yesterday, I had a circulatory collapse, and I am not doing good at all!
I'm writing from my room mate's notebook, but she told me to hurry up!
The money is back with me again, do not worry! But I can't do anything tomorrow, because it is a public holiday
A friend of mine will go to the bank on Monday and process the transfer again.
Please Darling, will you do me a favor and tell the security firm about this?
I can not even write them yet, I must now come to an end, because my neighbor wants to have her laptop back!
I love you and I miss you very very much !!

Quote:

Lad
3 October at 5:21 AM

Hello my dear wife,
How are you, I'm so, so sorry to hear that you are in hospital,
Because I was thinking, how come I never see your message,
Because your message gives me more life and health, I pray you get better very soon, our marriage will soon take place in Germany, After we settle this Security Company, also thank God that the money you have coming back to your account, send the person who early on Monday, as you said, so that by Wednesday they will get the money and everything is settled, many kisses

Her lovely husband

The security company writes me, too....but sadly I can't answer them; I hope my beautiful husband will let them know that I am in hospital myself now Cool

Quote:

Security Gsc
October 2 at 3:38 AM

Good day Madam,

Compliment of the season, I hope you are in good health,
With all due respect maximum Ladies and gentlemen, this is always to two weeks and we have never
Hear anything from you, I remind you again, failure to pay early lead to jail you and your husband, because they give you money laundering and I know you understand what it means by that? Do not forget we have your complete address and some other details, Failure, that the money cause pay or you will be pain, they use Interpol to for you and your husband and happy if you are your husband, we go straight to Germany to catch up looking for you, please do not allow the Malaysian government to know about it.

GSC Security Company.

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic