SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait (in progress)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Universal Unicorn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm here to share my first bait and am welcome for any feedback, suggestions, or constructive criticisms. After all, there's always room for improvement. So, my guy is pretending to be a soldier, who has $40 million to send me Very Happy but unfortunately, there are a lot of bumps on the road.

Here's his introduction, seemed like a nice fellow.

Quote:
Greetings Esteemed partner Walter White,

I got your email, and I hope you are fine? I'm really delighted to hear from you. I've actually sent two boxes in your name as the recipient of them, and you will have to keep them safely till my arrival in the States. I wish to remind you that your share of the money is 30%, if you promise me that nothing will go wrong with the boxes when they are delivered to you. All i need right now is your trust and assurance that you will keep this as a secret till the boxes gets delivered to you. Firstly, i want you to know the content of the boxes you will be receiving. The boxes contains the sum of $40million in them. I need your maximum effort in this, so that the boxes can be delivered to you before my arrival in the States, possibly by end of November.

I contacted you with my sisters mailbox which she shear with the Husband Mr. Howard, as you can find the name in this message contains my sisters husband name. I do it for the safety of this transaction as it required secret.

Please be informed that this is legit as you have nothing to fear for, and i have paid for every fees that is needed for delivery, so just have the delivery man contacted through his email address below and ask his the status of the shipment and when he's coming over to make delivery to you. He is already in United States right now..

Name: delivery guy
Email:deliveryguy[email protected]
Phone: your local pizza pizza number

Please send him an email if you could not reach him on telephone. And I will like you to always check your email for updates from the delivery man, and also from me, so that the boxes could be delivered to you as soon as possible. Always ensure you keep me posted until the two trunk boxes are delivered to you.

I will love to know more about you, please feel free to share your family life with me, maybe if you are still single or married? what you do for a living? How experienced you have been on it. And also, please tell me a good investment someone can do in the state. I have attached some of my recent photos here so that you may know what I look like. I would appreciate if you could send yours too, so that I may know whom I'm dealing with. We need to build trust OK?

I have to go out now to supervise the recruitment that is going on. I will appreciate your swift response in this regard.

Good Bless America

Mint Berry Crruuunch
US Army
Kabul Afghanistan

The red is my efforts to censor and provide them constructive and recognizable nicknames so they don't find my post. Call me too precautious but I'm not taking any chances. So my first response to him was...

Quote:
Thank you, for the reply Mint Berry Crruuunch. I am very excited for the delivery
of the money! I can't wait for it. I'll contact your delivery man to
see if he's coming with the package. $40 million is a lot of money,
and I'm afraid he might be lying or he might steal your hard earned
money.

Right now, I'm married and I have a 16 year old son. I teach
highschool for a living, although I've won a grand prize in chemistry,
it's my central subject. Although I have to ask, why are you telling
me this? This is a lot of money, and I don't know you very much. Can
you give me some of your information sir?

Also, you forgot to add the attachments, I was wondering if you can resend them?

So he responds with a script:

Quote:
Dear most esteemed partner,

I'm sorry for my late response to your email, You have to understand that down here we've been having a very busy week, but everything is alright now. Before we proceed let me take a little time to explain the origin of these funds and why I'm sending them to you. During our war campaign in Iraq, my team was responsible for a lot of raids on Saddam Hussein(Iraqi former president) palaces. While on raid we discovered the sum of $140 Million dollars packed in military trunk boxes and hidden in Saddam's underground secret chambers. As a soldier my first instinct was to report this findings to my commanding officer, but on a second thought I considered that I"ve sacrificed years of my life serving and protecting my great country. Most of us have lost friends and loved ones while on duty. I've been married twice of which none ever lasted due to the nature of my job. My 16yr old son turned to drugs as he lacked parental guidance, and he eventually died of overdose.

I can't begin to mention all my sacrifices and losses knowing that the glory of America is built on our pains & blood. This is a fortune for both of us, hence the funds belonged to an ex-tyrant whom we captured and has since been executed by the International court of justice. As the leader of my unit I reported $100million dollars out of the funds discovered, and used my position to ship the remaining (US$40 million dollars) to you for safekeeping until after my assignment and retirement, as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to help out in the on going war against terror.

I know you might be wondering how I got your information for this. Well, I'm a level six holder and I have access to the Department Of Defense Database (DOD), and I believe I can trust you not just as a citizen of America, but also for you been someone i can trust. I decided and sent this boxes via a secured delivery company, It is most important that you take this deal very seriously. I may have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your prior consent, but the deed is already done. This happened due to the rush down here, as we"ve been deployed to Afghanistan to assist on the on going war against terrorism. With that in mind I had to rush things up and was unable to let you know before hand. Please accept my apologies for that.

The boxes were sent as Swift Military consignment/Courier specially with immunity to deliver to your physical address. It was done this way so as to avoid hackers on line from tracking the boxes and sending them to the wrong person. I must assure you that you will benefit very well and you will never regret assisting me, but on the other hand you MUST be very careful never to expose this deal, otherwise both of us would be in serious trouble. Apart from any carelessness on your side, I have already made solid plans to ensure that this deal is 100% untraceable.

Your efforts and assistance will be rewarded with 30% of the money if you are able to handle this deal and keep the boxes safe until I return to the U.S. I have already taken care of all shipping expenses including insurance and delivery cost. All you need to do is to contact the delivery man so that he can give you the details of the status of the boxes.

However, I got confirmation that the boxes are presently in the USA. Have you heard from any delivery personnel yet? Below is his contact details. You may go ahead and contact him to know when he's coming over to make delivery to you.

Name: delivery guy
Email: [email protected]
Phone: your local pizza pizza number

Please try and be fast in whatever you are doing. You should as well reconfirm your contact address to him for the delivery to your doorstep, to avoid any mix up. All the fees has already been taking care of by me, and all I need is your full trust and assurance that the boxes would be safe with you.

I need us to build up this deal in an atmosphere of trust between ourselves. You do not know how much smile the content of your mail has brought to me today, and i want to let you know that you would never regret assisting me in this deal, I am a man of my words and I love sticking to my words.

Please do keep me updated as soon as you've contacted the delivery man. Further correspondence should strictly be directed to this email ID for confidentiality. I have attached my photos herein so you may know what I look like, I'll also love if you'll send yours so I may know whom I'm dealing with. We need to build trust, OK?

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation, God bless you and bless America !!

Respectfully,

Mint Berry Crruuunch
US ARMY
Base Kabul Afghanistan

He also has a 16 year old child! The chances! Maybe we can make this a romance scam?

He responded again with another email,

Quote:
Hello partner,

I know you might be wondering how I got your information for this. Well, I'm a level six holder and I have access to the Department Of Defense Database (DOD). That was where I got your data as I have checked your record and find out you are clean for this job

Here is the little thing about me, My name is William Swenson. I'm from hospitality state (Mississippi). I'm presently in Afghanistan and assigned to the 82nd Air Borne Division. I grew up in an orphanage back in Mississippi, then i decided to joined U.S. forces to protect the nation because of the so much love and care that my country has shown to me. I know you might be wondering why I choose to entrust such huge amount of money in the care of a total stranger, but that's the best I can do giving to the present. I would have entrusted this kind of project in the hands of my wife who was my closest confidant, but her infidelity led to our divorce in 2008, and my only daughter Sasha is just 16 and can't handle transaction of such magnitude.

I shall wait to read from you once the boxes are delivered to you.

Mint Berry Crruuunch

My time is short so I'll have to continue this later. In a couple minutes or so.

EDIT: I'm back! So, this is what I gave for the above email:

Quote:
I've contacted the delivery man and the package hasn't arrived, I have
given him my address and phonenumber but he hasn't contacted me yet. I
believe he might be running away with the money. Are you sure we can
trust him?

I trust you. You seem like a true hero of America and if I recieve the
money, I will guard it until you come back. My Wife and Child might
not agree, what if they find out? How do I hide the money from them?

I sent the delivery man my address and so on, I'll post my discussion with the delivery man, after I post my discussion with the Mint Berry Crruuunch. And yes, he has sent me images of "him". If someone could figure out who the real guy is, I'd be thankful.

http://i.imgur.com/KEWNZFS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3UiJu3B.jpg

The lad's response:

Quote:
Dear Most Esteemed Partner Pedro (he can't even get the name of the person he's giving $40 million to right xD)

I am sorry for the late response. I was posted out on routine patrol and I just returned to our base-Kabul now

Please what is the current status of the delivery? Have you met with the delivery man yet, and has he delivered the boxes to you?

Keep me updated about the delivery of the boxes. I have less than two weeks to spend here before I come home.

Let me know that you did receive this email.

Mint Berry Crruuunch!
U.S Army
Base-Kabul Afghanistan

Me:

Quote:
Oh my god, I'm very scared. Homeland Security has found the boxes and
are requesting that I give the lock number or come to them personally
with $1870. Can you send the money? This is your responsibility after
all and I can't risk the chance of getting caught. I'm very scared my
friend and I trust you.

My son is going to Texas for an academic event, and he will be going
past houston tommorow, I can send him with $1870 through his debit
card if I can find the money. I'll tell them this, unless you have
another idea friend? I don't know what to do.

Anyways, for a little bit of clarification, "homeland security" sent me a letter a while back saying gibberish, and then asking me for money.

Quote:
U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION.
XXX N. Sam Houston Pkwy E. XXX
Houston, TX XXX

CONCERNING YOUR TRUNK BOXES

Attention Consignee: Walter White, (you're goddamn right!)

This is CBP Senior Agent/Port Director XXX for ground logistics handling and terror prevention unit Houston Texas. It has come to our notice that your file reference number confirms (Two Trunk Boxes: A Special Military Delivery To You) from a Registrant by name Mint Berry Crruuunch!, which lacks a certificate of inc number, and a Non Inspection Clearance Permit. It has been confirmed that you were listed as a registered contractor/beneficiary of the boxes (two in number) and this is the reason I am contacting you.

Though the inspection of military items are minimal, I wish to inform you that this afternoon while the boxes were undergoing clearance by our security operatives at the airport, it was found out that the boxes weighs far more than was required of it, and would not be allowed to proceed delivery to your location without presenting a non inspection clearance permit covering the boxes. Like i stated, though the inspection of military items are minimal, we are always on a very strong alert on whatever that comes in and out of the USA, thus we require that you provide this office with the non inspection clearance permit before the boxes would be cleared and proceed delivery to your location. Though your boxes were tagged for non-inspection, whereas it still lacks a Non-Inspection Clearance Permit which is very essential before the delivery could proceed. Or else we would be forced to break the boxes open and find out it's content so we may be sure the boxes does not contain anything that supports terrorism and to ensure that the boxes are cleaned. According to Mr. Walter the delivery agent, we understand that the boxes are your personal effects from your cousin, but you must bear in mind that without the permit the boxes would not be released.

Considering the circumstance at hand, you are faced with two options here:

Option 1. To Supply us with the lock codes to the boxes so that we could open the boxes and verify that it is free from illegal actions/contents, and this way the boxes would be released to the delivery man whom will go ahead and cargo them for delivery to your location asap today.

OR

Option 2. You will have to make yourself available here at the George Bush Airport Houston Texas within the next 48hrs with the sum of $1,870, or you have a representative from the delivery company whom will assist you in obtaining and filling out the form needed quickly, that is if you are unable to make it down here within the next 48hrs

However, if you are unable to come down to the airport and get this done, the authorities have given you the privilege to send the fee via the Money Gram money transfer to the affiliated agent here in Texas. and forward details to us. Your agent would then fill out the form on your behalf and in less than 2 hours we'll conclude all documentations and release your belongings to you.

As soon as the form is provided to us here in our office it would be placed on the boxes since it is being shipped via a diplomatic means of delivery. With the Permit, the boxes cannot be searched or stopped anywhere in the United States, and this way, you would be assured of having a very smooth delivery to your location without any hitch.

Please choose an option and let me know were we stand at the moment, so we could have this rounded up quickly so that the delivery man could carry on with the delivery to your location.

We anticipate prompt response from you to enable us serve you better.

Yours Sincerely,
XXX
Senior Agent/Port Director
CBP Houston Texas
Tel: 832 XXX XXXX

Our job at HOMELAND SECURITY is regulating and facilitation International trade, collecting import duties, and enforcing U.S. trade laws. It's our primary mission to prevent terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the shores of the United Sates. The CBP is also responsible for apprehending individuals attempting to enter the United States illegally, stemming the flow of illegal drugs and other contraband, protecting the United States agricultural and economic interest from harmful pests and diseases, and protecting the American people from theft of their intellectual property.

I didn't respond to homeland security because they seem boring to respond to, so I continued with the army official.

The lad:

Quote:
Greetings Most Esteemed Walter,

Thanks for writing me and also feeding me with the updates concerning the status of the boxes. I really want to say i am very sorry for the situation presently at hand, i never expected this. I also want to apologize for the late response to your mail today, i have been having a very busy and tight schedule all through.

I got your email, and to be sincere i know nothing about the clearance permit that is been required by the customs authorities. Concerning this, i contacted the delivery company were the boxes were registered and informed them that the Custom authorities are requesting for a clearance permit from you before the boxes would be released to you. This occurred due to the high level of security measures in which the boxes were shipped to you, and also to avoid the wrong beneficiary from getting what rightfully belongs to you.

From what I understand we have been given limited time to get this done, you know the content of those boxes, and you know what it means to the both of us? You have to understand that this was never bargained for, neither was it expected. Now we have been assured of the fact that once we get this permit, the delivery man would be able to deliver to you without any hitch again, and that sounds good to me because it is also for our own safety reasons too. Those boxes must not be opened for any reason, please make sure of that.

Now this is were i need you most, i know i told you that i do not want you to go through stress because of the boxes, but sometimes we have to break some rules to achieve certain goals in life. You have always been so good to me, and i need you to understand the fact that I'm down here in Afghanistan on the ongoing war against terrorism, and the fact that I am a Military from the USA, it is against our military code of conducts to be found with certain amount of money, especially now that our moves are seriously being monitored and watched by some other superiors. You know how confidential this is. No other person knows about this, and you should also keep it very confidential too. I'm unable to send out money to you from here due this country have been listed as a terrorist zone, therefore they have been banned from making wire transfer to other countries via either the Western Union or Money Gram, and that is why i need you most here.

Please no matter what it would take you today or tomorrow, I beg that you try your best and find a way of getting the funds that is needed for the release of the boxes so that the delivery man may proceed with the delivery latest tomorrow. You know the content of the boxes and if they open our boxes we would both be in trouble. So you have to let the delivery man know that you are going to get this done, so that they don't break our boxes and see its content.No effort that you make today would be useless, I am really willing to reward you very much by adding an extra 10% to what i promised giving you before for all your efforts towards assisting me on this. Please let me hear from you quickly, this has to be done before the time limit that was giving. I hope that you have not told any one about this boxes nor its content. most especially the delivery man? and i do not want anything to delay this delivery because if the boxes gets opened that would be a very big mess for both of us.

I hope you have a lovely day today? Keep me informed

Regards,

Mint Berry Crruuunch!
U.S. ARMY AFGHANISTAN

"Lovely day today?" I've just been contacted by homeland security about 2 boxes being sent to me that they do not know, contain $40 million stolen from Saddham Hussein. Of course I should be having a lovely day!

That provided a good laugh, but I had an even better response to his "no moneygram in Afghanistan" excuse.

Me:

Quote:
But you can send the money through Kabul, Afghanistan. Here are a list of Moneygram locations in Afghanistan for you. You have to send them the money.

http://www.aib.af/aib_public/template.aspx?mid=352&langID=en

I don't know how to use moneygram, I only use checks and debit cards.

All the moneygram locations in Kabul Laughing

Lad:

Quote:
Hello my good friend,

I sent an email to the delivery agent Mr. delivery guy to know the situation of the shipments, I know it's all about the additional fee for the weight. I told him to do anything in his power to pay the amount needed. You will settle him immediately he get to your house.

Right now the return email i received from him shows that the gentleman has sold his Rolex watch to raise almost all the amount, what's left now is just $765 to complete. Please my good friend, go ahead and send him the remaining balance, make peace with him, give him words of courage, tell him you will settle him as soon as he deliver the two cargo boxes,

I'll suggest that you give him $10,000 dollars. Just make sure you have the two cargo boxes in your possession, when he arrive in your house, just take one of the box out of his present, and open it with the code, then give him $10,000 dollars for his efforts so far. Please Email him at:- ([email protected])

I will be waiting to hear good results from you. Remember the only money needed now is $765 dollars, don't send more than that, and send it directly to the customs broker agent as directed by the customs, Receiver: Rachel Vicker, Location: San Antonion TX. That is the only amount needed right now to get this done.

Keep me posted as soon as you receive the boxes in your care. I will spent two more weeks here before I join you over there for disbursement of funds.

I await to hear good news from you.

Best Wishes,
Mint Berry Crruuunch!

Now, to the modern era, here is my last message I sent to him as of today:

Quote:
I'm sorry I don't have that kind of access to that money, as I have said, I don't even know how to send it through moneygram but you know how. My next paycheck is next week and I'm receiving $3000 so I can't give him money yet, I may be able to pay him next week for his troubles. You should send the money today, I have given you the location to all moneygram centers in Kabul my friend, use one of those. Please I'm counting on you to send the money.

Now, time for the conversation with the lad's delivery man! Here's an email I sent to him a while back,

Quote:
Hello, a man by the name of Mint Berry Crruuunch! has sent 2 boxes of $40 million. I'm here to ask for the status of the boxes and where they are located at the time?

delivery man:

Quote:
Hello,

My name is delivery man and I'm the delivery agent in charge to make delivery of your consignment boxes to you. I am presently at the George Bush Intercontinental airport Houston Texas, I wish to inform you that your package would be due for delivery on Monday about 5:00pm my time due to the weekend, as soon as I conclude logistics with the customs here. We shall be boarding via the George Bush Intercontinental airport Houston Texas, i will let you know my ETA before then. Please re-confirm package details.

FROM SHIPPERS: FAIRWAY LOGISTICS COMPANY.
Type: SUITCASE (Silver Color)
Quantity: 2 military trunk boxes
Wheels: 4 wheels
Handles: Trolley handle with top & side handles
Dimensions: Height: 2.30 ft, Width: 1.64 ft, Depth: 0.98 ft
Weight: 277lbs
Reference no: QT&L53-6864-3504

Also reconfirm your information so that I'll be sure it corresponds with the ones I have here to avoid making delivery to the wrong person:

1, Your Full names
2, Your delivery address (Your physical address not P.O Box)
3, Your contact telephone number
4, Nearest airport to you

The consignment boxes are tagged by the consignor, Mint Berry Crruuunch! as: "House Hold Personal Effects" and it would be due for release on monday as stated by the custom agents. Please always keep an eye on your e-mail for more information. Thanks for your correspondence, I'm always at your service/

(You may reach me on the phone numbers shown below lets have a chat)

Have a nice day.

Regards,
delivery man
Tel: 713 482 1057

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:34 PM, Micheal XXX <[email protected]> wrote:
My address is XXX Harper pl Durham north Carolina XXX.

The lad messed up on his script and sent me a victim's response. It was handled by the mods, at least I hope it was.

Me:

Quote:

Yes sir, I'll send my information.

1. Walter Hartwell White Sr.
2. Piermont Dr NE, Albuquerque, Albuquerque, New Mexico, America
3. 206-736-6424
4. Albuquerque International Sunport Airport

Phone number, name, and address is fake so it's ok.

delivery man:

Quote:
Dear sir,

I got your email, and I need you to know that I'm having problems here at Bush airport Houston with the Customs Boarder Protection lately, and I have presented all the paperwork covering the boxes to them but they still insist that the boxes lack a non inspection clearance permit. I do not know why it has to be different here in the USA because the same papers I presented to them was the same I used to bypass all the other securities before getting into the shores of the USA. I have tried my best, but there was nothing I could do to scale through without getting their requirements. The boxes have been withheld by the DHS authorities and they said they've already sent you an email to let you know what to do. Didn't you get their email? Please also check your spam/junk folder in-case their email got redirected in there.

I really regret any inconveniences this delay might cause you, as this is just a matter of policy and is beyond my control. But just bear in mind that I'm geared towards seeing to the successful completion of this task.

Please, get back to me and inform me how we could solve this problem once you've heard from the DHS agents (Department of homeland security). your quick response will determine how soon I would leave this place.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I'm surprised that I've not read from you uptil now. The DHS (Department of Homeland Security) agents had locked the boxes up in their office and they said if they wait after tomorrow without seeing the permit they will scan and break into the boxes to see what is inside. I am fighting toward preventing this to happen for I was warned by the Captain never to allow these boxes to be opened by anyone under any circumstances, until I deliver them safely to you. I just wish we could sort this out as soon as possible so that I may proceed and deliver these boxes to you and return to my country.

The port director of the Custom Border Protection in Houston, somebody i'm not going to contact, told me they have sent you an email but got no response from you. Didn't you get their email? Please also check your spam/junk mail folder, maybe the mail got redirected in there.

Well, I'll suggest you contact the port director of the CBP somebody i'm not going to contact and know how this matter could be resolved. You may reach him at his direct emails:

Name: somebody i'm not going to contact
Email: somebodyi'mnotgoingtocontact@usa.com
Tel: somebody i'm not going to contact's phone number

I'll advise you act very fast for your quick response will determine how soon i would leave this place.

Me:

Quote:
My partner will send the money, Mint Berry Crruuunch!, you can access his email here:

[email protected]

And that's everything up to date, I just can't wait for his next response :3 He's going to starve for that $3000 paycheck! As I said in the beginning, I accept feedback, constructive criticism, and suggestions, so feel free to fire away.

EDIT 2:

Here's another email that "homeland security" has sent me.

Quote:
U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION.
XXXX Sam Houston. XXXX
Houston, TX

CONCERNING YOUR 2 TRUNK BOXES

Attention Consignee: Walter White, (I giggle like a schoolgirl everytime I read that)
This is to remind you that we are still waiting for you to pay the issuance fee for the non-inspection permit coverage for your boxes, so that we may issue the classified document and release your belongings in our custody to you. Mind you that you are given till tomorrow afternoon to get this done, otherwise we'll be left with no other option than to break the boxes open for inspection. And if they are found to contain illegal items or contraband,s you shall be arrested and called upon to testify the source of the items. You have just today and tomorrow to get this done.

If you cannot make it down to Houston however, the authorities have given you the priviledge to wire the procurement fees to our agent broker in San Antonio through Western Union or Money Gram Money Transfer. Below is the information of our Agent Broker to make the payment of the issuance fee of $1,870 to, via Money Gram or Western Union money transfer:

Receiver's Name: Mule
Amount: $1, 870

Alternatively, you may go to any Bank of America Bank Branch nearest to you and make a cash deposit to the agent's banking co-ordinates as follows:

Bank of America
Account name. Mule's Enterprise
Account number 2290XXXXXXX
Routing number 0631XXXX

Send us a scanned copy of the deposit receipt once the payment is made, as proof of payment. If you are able to make this payment today, then I can guarantee you delivery of the boxes to you by tomorrow PM..

You may call me ob phone for more clarifications. Also send your direct phone numbers we could reach you at.

Yours Sincerely,
somebody I'm not going to contact
Senior Agent/Port Director
CBP Houston Texas
Tel: 832 XXX XXXX

Our job at HOMELAND SECURITY is regulating and facilitation International trade, collecting import duties, and enforcing U.S. trade laws. It's our primary mission to prevent terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the shores of the United Sates. The CBP is also responsible for apprehending individuals attempting to enter the United States illegally, stemming the flow of illegal drugs and other contraband, protecting the United States agricultural and economic interest from harmful pests and diseases, and protecting the American people from theft of their intellectual property.

"No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not the bait, Skyler. I am the baiter. A guy opens his e-mail and gets scammed and you think that of me? No. I am the one who baits!"

Last edited by Universal Unicorn on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Universal-- If any of the deleted names/addresses might be real people, forward them on to the mods (the folks with green tags). They can refer your info to Scamwarners or to law enforcement for investigation and/or warnings to any "dupes" that the scammer is using as a mule.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Universal Unicorn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
Universal-- If any of the deleted names/addresses might be real people, forward them on to the mods (the folks with green tags). They can refer your info to Scamwarners or to law enforcement for investigation and/or warnings to any "dupes" that the scammer is using as a mule.

Actually, I just googled the guy named "somebody I'm not going to contact", and it does appear he is a real person, I'll send that straight away to the mods right away, thanks for the info.

"No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not the bait, Skyler. I am the baiter. A guy opens his e-mail and gets scammed and you think that of me? No. I am the one who baits!"
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UU - A person who is receiving a check from a scammer is known as a "mule". A lot of the mules are innocent dupes, who think (for example) that they are in some sort of "secret shopper" organization, or in some sort of "work from home" company. They have been told to deposit a check (from another victim), keep a percentage for themselves, then forward the balance via Western Union or Moneygram to the scammer.

Others mules are willing accomplices who fully understand what is going on.

They need to be contacted and warned, but it is best to leave it to the folks at Scamwarners (or law enforcement or other professionals) to handle it. Many victims are very emotionally invested in the scam. In extreme cases, victims who are out thousands of dollars have been known to become suicidal when they learned it was a scam.

So, the best advice is always pass on info about possible real victims to the mods.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Universal Unicorn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
UU - A person who is receiving a check from a scammer is known as a "mule". A lot of the mules are innocent dupes, who think (for example) that they are in some sort of "secret shopper" organization, or in some sort of "work from home" company. They have been told to deposit a check (from another victim), keep a percentage for themselves, then forward the balance via Western Union or Moneygram to the scammer.

Others mules are willing accomplices who fully understand what is going on.

They need to be contacted and warned, but it is best to leave it to the folks at Scamwarners (or law enforcement or other professionals) to handle it. Many victims are very emotionally invested in the scam. In extreme cases, victims who are out thousands of dollars have been known to become suicidal when they learned it was a scam.

So, the best advice is always pass on info about possible real victims to the mods.

Yeah, there was a potential victim in the series of emails, it's actually one I haven't shown here. I've sent it to a mod. I might post it but I'll censor out the names and addresses.

Universal Unicorn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much happened these past 2 1/2 weeks, a few short exchanges and a couple of emails from the delivery guy. I think I'm supposed to feel sorry for him but unfortunately for him, I'm a Sadist Twisted Evil jk

The Delivery man Sept 22:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Why have you abandon me here to continue suffer? Please if you don't want to get the consignment cleared from authorities simply tell me so that I may abandon this project and return to my country. It seems you don't want to do anything to help matters here. Since the day I arrived in this country I've been sleeping in the delivery hub of the airport, and I'm really tired of living like this. I just wish we could sort out this with the customs as soon as possible so that I may proceed and deliver these boxes to you and return to my country.

If I had the money I wouldn't hesitate to help pay for the permit and when I get there you'll reimburse me, but honestly I only have $1,000 in my pocket right now.. Please try and raise money somehow so we may get this done on time. I'm geared towards seeing to the successfully completion of this task, but my hands are tied financially.

The Custom agents have locked the boxes up in their office and they said if they wait after tomorrow without seeing the permit they will run scan and break into the boxes to see what is inside. I am fighting toward preventing this to happen for I was warned by the Captain never to allow these boxes to be opened by anyone under any circumstances, until I deliver them safely to you.

Well, I'm willing to stick out this last $1,000 I have on me, you just raise the difference which is $870 and lets sort out this mess before it's too late. But you'll have to promise to reimburse me the moment I arrive with the boxes and made delivery to you.

Please let me know so that I may know my next course of action. You may reach me on these numbers: 713 482 1057

Me, Sept 22:

Quote:
I have not abandoned you, you're a liar. He said that you have paid them with the watch, and I only have to pay $765. You are a liar. You're trying to get this money for yourself. Don't speak to me again.

The delivery man, ft. more whining. Sept 22:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

i wish to make it clear to you that I'm not into any form of illegality or any form of deceit. I have never done anything illegal all my life, and this will not be the beginning of it. You would have to be proved wrong this time around. I was contracted to make this delivery to you and that's what I'm trying to do. For your information I'm a first class Diplomatic agent and I've flown to 32 countries of the world for similar missions. My job takes me round the globe and to my honor I've not had even a single law suit.

Yes I sold my rolex watch last week to raise most of the money I have on me. Right now what I have left is $1.000. So we need additional $870 to get the boxes out. According to the email I got from th captain on Saturday, he assured me you will send the remaining amount t the customs this week. Why come now with a different story?

It's true I don't know the actual content of those boxes, but with my experience I know it must be very important and expensive items that are inside those boxes. With my 18years experience as a diplomatic courier agent traveling around the world I know that only very expensive and discreet materials are shipped using this form of expensive courier system. A point worth of note is that only very influential people like American senators, the military and top business magnates uses this form of exclusive shipment to ship important materials around the world. It may interest you to know that the Captain paid over $25,000 to get these boxes over here in the United States. So I'm sure what's in there must surely worth millions of dollars.

The captain warned me fervently never to allow these boxes to be opened by anyone under any circumstances, until I deliver them safely to you. Please lets not jeopardize this man's effort. lets not let his efforts go in vain. Just this $870 will resolve everything and I'm sure you stand a chance of been rewarded handsomely by the Captain for safeguarding his valuables when he returns. Please sir I implore you to beg, borrow or pawn anything you can and raise the remaining funds for the permit so we may get this sorted out once and for all and have the boxes released, and I'll take connecting flight to your location and make delivery to you the same day.

I've attached herein a copy of my ID for you perusal, and also so that you may know me in person and be able to identify me when I arrive at the airport there. Also attached herein is a picture of the consignment boxes taken at the customs facility.

Please know that your quick response will determine how soon i would leave this place.

Respectfully,
Walter

He attached an image of what looks like to be a man bending down on a box, and an MS paint ID card. Later, on Sept 30 I responded "Fuck. You." The reasoning behind that message I sent him was to get a reaction, since he hasn't whined anymore. The Capt. later responded on the 24th after the above email.

The Capt. Sept 24:

Quote:
Dear Most Esteemed Partner,

I am sorry for the late response to you. I was posted out on routine patrol and I just returned to our base-Kabul base now. Please what's the position of the boxes? Have you sort out the issue with the customs agents yet, and has the delivery guy made delivery to you yet?

Please keep me posted. I've already applied for my annual leave and I hope to return to the United States by 24th of next month for disbursement of funds. We are surely going to trow a ball when I returns. Please always put me in your prayers so that I will make it back home alive.

Please keep me abreast.

Cpt. Bill
U.S Army
Base-Kabul Afghanistan

Me, Sept 24:

Quote:
The boxes are still held by the liar delivery man. We need to find a way to get the money without making him know. I'm going to the houston airport tomorrow at 7am to get the boxes. I got paid on monday, and I'm going to bring $1000 on me. Wish me luck!

The Capt. Sept 24:

Quote:
Partner I'm shocked you said you wanted to go to Houston. Your presence at the Houston airport might warrant the custom agents to become suspicious and try to know exactly what is in the boxes. Don't you know that this is supposed to be top secret. One thing I passionately ask of you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leak of this information will be very bad for us soldier here in Afghanistan and would tarnish the reputation of other service men.

Please just take this easy. Don't be too forward so that you don't raise eye-brows. Over-forwardness might warrant the customs agent to be suspicious and try to determine exactly what is inside that trunk. So just keep to the background, and remember to keep this to yourself. never can tell whom to trust these days.

I have verified and they said that since inception of the Obama administration that these charges are now mandatory requirements before any such consignment could be allowed to enter the United States. Don't you know that this top secret and supposed to be discreet delivery. It came in through the back door, so not all customs are supposed to know about it. Please don't do this to me.. You are already named as the consignee and your name and address is boldly written on top on the trunk. The courier agent would not deliver to anyone else but you. Please don't mar all my effort to safeguard these funds and ship it all the way to the united states. I guarded that funds with my life, and I don't want anything thing that would jeopardize my efforts.

Delay is very dangerous at this crucial time, because it could prompt the Custom to scan the trunk to determine the actual content. And if that happens, I tell you we are doomed. They would immediately call in the Feds. Please I don't want to bring dis-honor to the Military nor spend the rest of my life in jail.

I've told you delay is very dangerous for if the customs eventually discovers that the actual content of the trunk is cash, we'll be in for a lot of troubles with the Government.

Please go ahead and wire the money to the custom to save our necks from impending danger. I don't want to bring dis-honor to the military.

I hope this message is quite understood? Kindly reconfirm the receipt of this mail, and I hope for your positive and fast action in this regard, so that the boxes would be released ASAP.

I was about to receive $40 million but it is now held my custom officials. Thanks Obama.

I find it funny that it's been since Sept 16 and they haven't opened it yet. The Capt. Kept it sealed tight.

He sent another email at the 24th again.

Quote:
partner,

I have personally verified from the customs and they said that all payment must be made through any of their accredited customs brokers nationwide, They have more than 23 brokers nationwide.

Please wire the remaining amount to the customs agent brokers through western Union money transfer with the information they provided below:

Receiver: The Mule that was mentioned before

You can email me the western union payment slip so that I may personally forward it to Mr. Edwin for his fast action. Please try your best lets get this done tomorrow.

I tell you Walter, when this deal pulls through we shall both be very rich. Please try your best OK, As soon as he delivers the same day, just open the boxes with the lock codes I gave to you and take out some money to give the delivery Guy the $10,000, and also keep some for yourself OK, until I join you over there for disbursement of funds.

Best Wishes,

I ignored him for a while as I was focusing on my education.

He later sent another email at Sept 30th

The Capt. Sept 30:

Quote:
Hello walter,

Please what is the position of the boxes? Have you wired the remaining amount to the custom broker for us to get this done? Please keep me posted.

Capt. Bill

Me, Sept 30th:

Quote:
I traveled to houston and made it to the airport before I have gotten your message. I don't understand, the homeland security officials said that I can give the money in person. Cpt, are you trying to do something?

and a second email from me.

Me, Sept 30th:

Quote:
Right now I'm in a hotel. And I might be monitored, I'm using a proxy but I can't get any messages for a while. I still have the money, but I don't know how to use moneygram or western union. I've never transferred money that way. Are you sure we can trust The Mule

and that is all up to date. Now time to focus on my homework.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic