SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One of my first baits, your thoughts? (Also: pork!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDisasterMaster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys!

I've been doing a bait with Tururut as my mentor and he's been a great help so far, but I've got a few other baits going as well to see how different lads react to different things. Here's my most notable one. My main question for this one is, do you think I can continue baiting him even though he thinks I'm a joker?

My e-mails will be in italics
My comments will be in bold text
Quote:
The lad's e-mails will be in quotes.

The original e-mail:

Quote:
Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Frost William, I am a US citizen, 66 years Old. I reside here in Centreville Virginia U.S.A. My residential address is as follows.14852 Rock Landing Court Centreville Virginia 20121 United States and my telephone number is +1940-6048363 and my email address

is ([email protected]). I am one of those that fall victims to scammers in Africa two years ago. I had lost over US$74,000 + for the past years while in the US . I was trying to get my

payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the order. So I decided to travel with my Son to WASHINGTON D.C with all documents, there the (FBI) was amazed and contacted the Nigeria embassy in the US . After some hours in

that office, I was asked by the FBI officer to come back the next week.When I did the FBI officer gave me the contact of one Mrs. Maria Farnandez who is a representative of the (FBI) and a member of the compensation award committee,

currently in Nigeria.

And when I contacted her she explained everything to me. She said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake that I should fly down to Nigeria to see things for

myself which I did and she took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment. This was paid to me successfully.Right now I am the happiest man on

earth because I have finally received my compensation funds of US$1,300,000.00. Moreover, Mrs. Maria Farnandez showed me the full Information of those that are yet to

receive their compensation funds and this was how I came across only your email address and your full name.

The only Money I paid after I meet with Mrs. Maria Farnandez was just $250.00 for the ownership paper works.Contact her and send your telephone number to her so that

she can call you and let you know when she will be getting your fund transfer to you.So I am advising you to contact Mrs. Maria Farnandez through her email address ( [email protected] ) for your own money including the money you lost or you

can as well call her on her direct telephone number (+234-70-88340950) please take it very serious.

Thank you & God bless you.

Mr.William Frost.
14852 Rock Landing Court, Centreville
Virginia 20121 United States.

I mail Mrs. Farnandez that I've already been in contact about a similar offer:

Dear Mrs Farnandez,

As I said before, I already paid 2,000 USD to release the funds! You should also have this information of me already! Why can my money not be sent?

Kind regards,

Mr. P. Lonker

The lad sends me several e-mails asking me to urgently reply, and I eventually send this:

Dear Ms. Farnandez,

I'm sorry if I am coming across very blunt, but I am just very confused. I've been in contact with Mr. Jimmy Gunderson about this matter, and I've send him about 2,000 USD to get my ATM. Do you work together? As I said, I'm very confused and I hope you can help me clear up this matter.

Please let me know if you need anything from me!

Regards,

Mr. P.Lonker

The name Jimmy Gunderson is the name another lad is using. But he is apparently a fraudulent person! Luckily they had a spare 2,000 USD laying around and add it to my ATM card. All I need to do is pay 250 USD through Western Union!

Quote:
Peter Lonker,

I have gone through the email you sent carefully in a nut shell, the so call Mr. Jimmy Gunderson is a fraudulent person and we have been able to retrieve your fund back and your fund is programmed inside the ATM cash card which a scan copy was sent to you waiting for you to secure the Origin of Fund Certificate which will be procure on your behalf by Attorney working directly with the Justice Department of the United States Embassy’s office here in Abuja Nigeria.

As I stated before, it will cost you the sum of $250.00 to procure the above mentioned Certificate. Mr. Peter please as matter of fact you advice to stop further communication with Mr. Jimmy Gunderson because he is fraudulent we are still investigating hence you have to adhere to my instruction for your own good.

The moment I am in receipt of the $250.00, I will proceed immediately and hand over the money to the Attorney and he will expedite action in securing the document in your favor for smooth mailing of your ATM cash card to your residential which you are yet to provide to me.

As a matter of urgency, you are advice to send the $250.00 through western union financial services in this name:

Sender’s Name: Peter Lonker
Receiver’s Name: xxxxxx
Destination: Abuja Nigeria
Amount: $250.00
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust
M.T.C.N.: 10 digit numbers from the western union agent.

Please be rest assured that your ATM cash card must surely get to your door step the moment you are able to send the said amount for the procurement of your Origin of Fund Certificate as stipulated by the United States of America foreign financial act.

Proceed immediately and send the $250.00 and get the details of the payment across to me. Once more you are strongly warn to stop further communication hence forth with Mr. Jimmy Gunderson for the best of your personal interest.

Have your liberty to ask me any questions in any area you do not understand because I am here to assist you in making sure that you receive your fund provided you are willing to give me all the 100% coperations required from you.

I await your prompt respond with the payment details.

Once more congratulation in advance.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Maria Farnandez.

But Jimmy used the same modality! And if he's a fraud, how can I be sure Mrs. Farnandez is not!? I request a bank account so I can transfer the money that way.

Dear Ms. Farnandez

So what you're saying is that this Jimmy Gunderson was a scammer!? I'm very grateful you were able to retrieve my funds. However, when I did business with "Jimmy", he also wanted me to use Western Union to transfer the money. You'll have to forgive me, but I'm a bit hestitant of using Western Union again. Do you maybe have a bank account I can send the money to? It will be much quicker and I really just want this transaction to go well for both of us now.

Regards,

Mr. P.Lonker

The lad and I exchange a few e-mails and eventually I get a bank account. I also give him some information he requested so it still seems I'm co-operating with him. I get the following two emails within five minutes time:

Quote:
Peter Lonker,

I see no reason why the western union is telling you that they cannot send the $250.00 to that name. anyway may be he does not have an international passport the person in question is a cleaner here in my office that is why I use his name because of my tight schedule I wanted him to go and pick up the money and bring it directly to me.

Since you prefer a bank to bank transfer here is the bank info which you will use in sending the $250.00 to the Attorney so that he can commence in securing the legal document of your fund on your behalf.

Name of Bank: Bank of America
Beneficiary’s Name: xxxxxxx
Account #: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Routing # (paper & electronic) 051000017
(Wire) 026009593
Bank Address: 13928 Lee Hwy, Centreville, VA 20120
Bank Telephone #: (703) 825-2931

Mr. Peter I request once more you send your private telephone number and your current address so that once the Attorney is done with the procurement of your legal document I can immediately mailed out your ATM cash card to you and as well send the PIN number of your card to you through Text Message so that you can get it.

You should know that such information is highly confidential hence I cannot send it to you via email because I do not want hackers to tamper with your fund. Please try and send me the said details it is important please I do not know why you are refusing complying with that directive.

After sending the money kindly furnish me with the wire transfer details.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Maria Farnandez.

And this one:

Quote:
Peter Lonker,

I have just discovered that all the details you are giving to me do not exist. Automatically you are a jocker.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Maria Farnandez.

The bank account was reported, and my first piggy is in the bag! Also thanks to Tururut for helping me learn the ropes. It's really appreciated, and it's great to have someone helping along with the first baits.

Any tips, tricks and comments are greatly appreciated!

Details of individuals and account number edited.-Capone

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it is a bit out of place for me to give advice (EDIT: because of my very limited experience), so I'll come with a suggestion instead.

Give her a fake money transfer receipt
http://scambaitingtools.com/MOAG/generators/index.php

And say you don't understand what this is all about.

Tell you just want a risky free transaction. (whoever came up with that is a genious)

EDIT: I just now realized the link to the bank receipt generator requires a login..

This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, Why was he doing all this he does not deserve to live for what he did

Last edited by PhillipJayFry on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the piggie!! In terms of a response, I find it's always good to blame everything that goes wrong on the lad, slap hard and slap often.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on getting your first piggy, TDM, you'll never forget your first! Thumbs up

Quote:
Automatically you are a jocker.

^ Laughing That is an invitation from the lad to jock some more Wink

If the lad has called you out for giving false info, well sure you did - you wanted to make sure that the lad was a professional right and expected him to check/verify the info - yes?

- That's one way you could turn it around and get the lad back on board.

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic