SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wilson... My first bait-Now NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AllIwantisfun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J
14 Sep
to WC
Hi Wilson,
Thank you very much for the greetings and regards! It is a pleasure to help CF. She is always there for me when I need her. It is the least to give it back to her. However, I have to thank you. She begins to smile again and her mind seems to be full of wonderful ideas for the time when you are here. In my opinion, it is you making her happy.
I know she told you about those examinations on Monday. Today, she asked me whether I would be able to be at her side when the doctors tell her the results. She was very nervous today and I stayed in the hospital until 10 pm when she finally fell asleep. Could you please try to calm her down when you are chatting with her? It would be better for her when she is not nervous. I tried to draw her attention to other issues but it did not work.
Best regards,
J

WC
14 Sep
to J
I do appreciate you for all your effort on my wife CF,I'll try all my possible best not to feel nervous coz her good health is paramount to me here......moreover,thank you for all the informations you gave me concerning her.
Sent from US Army Department in Syria

WC
14 Sep
to CF
Honey I received a massage here from your friend,she told that you was felt nervous and which is dangerous to your health.....you know,your sickness made my coming home became so late if not I would have being with you for so long.....the doctor wanna detained you cos of his hospital bill,try and apply knowledge,don't allow doctor make fool of you alright,this is my word...love you

CF
14 Sep
to WC.
Oh honey, I'm more than nervous. In fact, I'm frightened that the results might not be good enough to let me leave the hospital. Honey, I urgently want to submit that money. That's why I'm so frightened. And with every minute it's getting worse. J tried to convince me that it's better to stay calm as my being nervous makes my heart pounding faster which might influence all these examinations they wanna do tomorrow. But, honey, I can't stay calm.
I don't think the doctors gonna detain me cause of the bill. Honey, the hospital is overcrowded and the doctors don't send me the bill but to the national health insurance. It's a complicated system, honey. Please don't worry about that, I don't have to pay that bill but only a very small amount. It's ok. They don't wanna detain me to make me pay more.
Honey, in a few minutes, Bianca'll visit me. Later on, I gonna sign in on Yahoo. I'll send you a short message when I'm online. Miss you so much.
I love you with all my heart, soul and body.

I chatted with him on 14 Sep

CF: Honey, thank you
CF: you're very fast today
CF: :-*
WC: Ok
WC: :*
CF: oh honey... Last night was a very short one
WC: short one like how?
CF: well, I fell asleep as J was still by my side but I woke up around 3 am and couldn't sleep anymore
WC: can't understand
WC: same here
CF: I couldn't stop thinking about these examinations....
WC: I woke up at 2:30am couldn't sleep anymore
CF: as I urgently wanna leave
CF: to be able to make the payment and have you here
CF: can't stand that distance anymore
WC: you see
CF: the nurse gave me some drugs to help me staying calm
WC: ok
WC: so how do you feel after using it
CF: hm... not quite sure
CF: maybe, my heart is not pounding that fast anymore
WC: getting worst??
CF: no, honey, a bit better now
CF: She gave me that drugs right before we began to chat
CF: I think it'll last a bit longer until I realize a change
CF: honey, how are you doing today?
WC: you know what???
CF: no, please tell me, honey
WC: all I want now its to make the payment and come back here with the details of the payment
WC: and tell me the money was sent
WC: chatting here alone its not the best
CF: you mean you won't chat and mail with me anymore until I made the payment? Das hatten wir doch schon mal! So nicht, Freundchen
WC: don't get me wrong ok???
CF: honey, please explain what you meant. Your words seemed to be a bit harsh
CF: honey?
WC: Yeah
WC: said I want the payment to be done
WC: alright?
CF: I want that as well, honey. That's why I wanna leave the hospital urgently. You don't need to tell me that again
CF: especially not yet when I'm already that nervous
WC: ok
CF: thank you
WC: remember there's deadline
CF: honey!!!
CF: My health is very important I guess. What's the advantage for you when I do the payment right now but will be feeling bad and be staying in hospital when you're here?
WC: Everything depend on how you take it
CF: then please help me staying calm now
WC: alright
WC: wanna have my rest now
CF: ok, honey, me too. I'm tired
CF: love you
CF: Mad>Very Happy<:-*

God will punish you for this I'm sure you wouldn't escape the punishment!!! (Col. WC)
Closed lad accounts x4 (USD 5,065)
AllIwantisfun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CF
15 Sep
to WC.
Honey, how are you doing today? I hope you're fine. Honey, you know what? I passed all these examinations today and a few minutes ago the doctors discussed the results with me. I asked J whether she can stay by my side. I'm so glad she was here. Actually, she still is here but understands that I urgently wanna write a mail to you. Well, my blood pressure and my pulse are far too high. They said it might be caused by my nervousness and anxiety. To be sure about that, I have to stay here for two more days. When I calm down and my blood pressure and pulse are normal again these two days, I can leave early Thursday morning as everything else is fine. Oh honey, I'm so excited now! Can't wait to leave that hospital. Only thing that makes me a bit anxious again is that the police still doesn't know who shot at me and why.
Honey, if everything works as it should and as I want it to be, I gonna leave on Thursday heading home at first. Once, I changed clothes and checked everything, I gonna directly go to the governmental office to get my passport. Afterwards, I'll go to my bank. I suppose it might be a bit too much to drive to a western union branch that day as well. I'll do that on Friday, honey. Oh my dear, how long will it take until you're here once I paid these charges? You know I wanted to surprise you and I have to prepare everything in time.
My lovely hubby, I miss you so badly and I love you from the bottom of my heart!
J just asked me to send you her regards. She's looking forward to meeting you.

WC
15 Sep
to CF
Honey I got your message here....wanna be there with you soon,I'm just from the patrol can't be able to chat with you tonight coz I'm so tired,love you so much wie gut, ich hab heut auch keine Zeit

WC
16 Sep
to CF
Honey there's another message here from my commander,the former agent went on three month holidays,but he gave me available one to pick up for the money from western union please save it and delete the former agent ok,now....Name : KS
Address : xxx
City : xxx
Zip code : xxxx

CF
16 Sep
to WC.
Honey, ok, I saved that new contact. Just to be sure, you trust that guy the same way as you trusted Stefanie. Right?
Honey, today, I did lots of exercises with my therapist and the doctors did a long time EKG with me. I got some sensors today morning which will be removed again tomorrow morning. Everything's fine. They just wanna be sure that my high blood pressure did not effect my heart. As I'm already in hospital, it's easy to do that now.
My lovely hubby, I miss you so much and I love you from the bottom of my heart!

WC
17 Sep
to CF
Honey I missing you too can't just wait any longer to stay behind you and making massage....all is about the payment of my coming home,once this is done no problem...but its getting late,anyways,love you so much

CF
17 Sep
to WC.
Honey, what a wonderful idea.... Staying behind me and making a massage.... You made me shiver and caused goosebumps all over, my love. Honey, everything was fine with that long time EKG and my blood pressure and my pulse are almost normal now. They said when it's not getting worse again I can leave tomorrow. Honey, I'm so excited but try to stay calm. I don't want that damn blood pressure and pulse to increase again. Oh my love, doesn't take long now until we can see each other. Can't wait to hug you!
Love you so much!

CF
18 Sep
to WC.
Honey, I love you from the bottom of my heart! I just returned home. What a wonderful feeling to be at home. I miss you so badly. My love, I gonna leave in a few minutes to get my passport, to drive to my bank and to go shopping. I urgently need some food and beverages. Afterwards, I'll begin to prepare that surprise I planned for you and relax a bit. I don't wanna do too much. Tomorrow, I gonna drive to a western union branch outside our city and not the one I already tried to visit. Honey, I'm a bit scared to be honest. Please keep your fingers crossed.
Honey, you're always in my heart and I know that everything will be just fine soon. Can't wait to have you here. My hubby, I love you with all my heart, soul and body.

WC
18 Sep
to CF
Honey remember you're sending to the new agent given to you Name: KS
Address : xxx
City : xxx
Zip code : xxx

CF
18 Sep
to WC.
Honey, I know. I saved that mail you sent me about the new agent. Please don't worry about that. Oh honey, I'm rather exhausted now. I got everything - passport, food and beverages. I'll take a nap now.
My hubby, I LOVE YOU! Can't live without you anymore. Kiss you all over.

God will punish you for this I'm sure you wouldn't escape the punishment!!! (Col. WC)
AllIwantisfun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WC
19 Sep
to CF
Honey send to the department when the payment is done....don't send to my email here,but you can send me message to come online understand....love you so much can't really wait to hold you tight

Hahaha…. A friend prepared a file and put it on the server… For sure, he can’t open it.

CF
19 Sep
to usmilitary
Dear Sirs,
I thank you very much for the patience in terms of the payment for the vacations of my fiancé Col. WC. Due to some circumstances beyond my control, I wasn't able to pay these charges earlier.
I'll send the information how to get the confirmation of the payment and the MTCN in two different mails due to security reasons. I don't trust the safety of any mails. I hope you understand my concerns.
Please use this safe server: http://xxxxx
Everything else will be included in the following mail.
Kind regards,
CF

CF
19 Sep
to usmilitary
Dear Sirs,
As stated in my previous mail, please find further details below.
File: MTCN.jpg
Owner: xxx
Please don't be confused. xxx was just the guy who scanned that document and put it on the safe server.
Kind regards,
CF

CF
19 Sep
to WC.
Honey, I just returned from the second western union branch. Wow... As I arrived at the first one, there was a big crowd in front of it. I decided to directly drive to the next one, which took a bit more time than expected. Afterwards, I went to the copyshop to scan the document. I sent a mail to the department a few minutes ago. Honey, I'm so excited! Can't wait to have you here.
My hubby, I'll sign in today evening as I gonna leave to get some things done in a few minutes. Everything's fine, honey. Don't worry please.
I love you so much! Kiss you all over!

WC
19 Sep
to CF
Finally honey I'm gonna be with you.....love you so much more my wife,come online and let's talk better ok

WC
19 Sep
to CF
Honey you haven't talk me on messenger ever since you returned home.....Love you

CF
19 Sep
to WC.
Honey, I'll sign in today evening, promised. I was so tired yesterday evening... I only planned to take a nap but I slept until today morning. Now, I gonna prepare my supper. Afterwards, I'll sign in. To be honest, I'm tired again but I'd love to chat with you.
Love you so much!

In the evening, we chatted…

WC: hi
CF: Hi, my love
WC: Yeah I'm here
CF: I miss you so badly, honey
CF: can't wait any longer
WC: same here
CF: honey, I'm so glad to be home again
WC: Wow
CF: and I'm very glad and excited that it won't take long until you're here
CF: yeah, honey, can't wait to hug you and to gaze into your eyes
CF: and just talk to you
WC: Omg
CF: eye to eye
WC: Of course
CF: honey, I'm longing for you.... for everything of you
CF: my lovely hubby, there's a surprise waiting for you here in our house...
CF: oh, I'm so excited about that
CF: and I'm very curious what you'll say
WC: Honey let's wait and see
CF: yes, honey....
CF: oh honey, you can't imagine my feelings today
CF: as I saw that crowd in front of the western union branch, I was really scared and decided to drive away. I didn't stop.
CF: after a few minutes I stopped and searched for the next branch
WC: Yes
CF: I was so scared that something bad might happen again, honey. I was about to call one of these police officers
CF: they regularly walk down our street now
CF: honey? What are you doing beside chatting with me?
WC: Honey tell me what's behind
WC: Nothing
CF: I don't understand what you mean
CF: what's behind what?
WC: Just imagine how to meet you
CF: wow
CF: what do you feel when you imagine that?
WC: Imagine how to put my dick into your pussy right
CF: oooooooooohhhh. woooooooooooooooooooow
CF: I'd love to have a naked pic of you, honey. But I know you're not allowed to send me one. Honey, can I take a pic of you when you're naked?
WC: Anyway,when I get down with you ok??
CF: ok, honey
WC: Love you
CF: I love you so much, honey
CF: honey, I'm a bit exhausted now
CF: and I'm a bit tired
WC: I'm so sorry
CF: you don't need to be sorry, honey
CF: it was just an exhausting day for me
WC: Honey will you give me the details of the payment now??
CF: don't worry, please
CF: honey? You said in your mail that I need to forward it to the department only?
CF: my love, I'm tired. I need to take a nap now. Can't keep my eyes open any longer
CF: I love you from the bottom of my heart, honey
CF: miss you so much
CF: when I'm awake again, I'll sign in later on
CF: please don't be mad at me

AllIwantisfun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WC
20 Sep
to CF
Honey I'm sooo much happy with you for your effort on me,I will continued loving you in any circumstances.....remember without you I'm nobody please do stay with me till the end.....try and come online to give me the details of the payment coz my commander told me that he found nothing in the department,only Thomas and MTCN,he added that the mtcn number couldn't display.....honey we don't have time to waste any longer,Love you sooooo much

WC
20 Sep
to CF
Hello my wife,I'm here waiting for you online,missing you so much and can't wait to have chat with you.....could you come online and let's have chat....love you

WC
20 Sep
to CF
Honey why are you not online,and can't see your mail....hope there's no problem

CF
20 Sep
to WC.
Honey, no, there's no problem at all. I was out the whole day and just came back home. I visited a wellness location. Oh, it was just wonderful. Now, I'm completely relaxed, awfully hungry and tired. I gonna eat something and when I can keep my eyes open, I'll sign in.
I love you so much, honey, and miss you so badly.

In the evening, we chatted again.

WC: Hi
CF: Hi, honey
CF: can't chat that much, I'm awfully tired
WC: honey I'm missing you every single second
CF: miss you too
CF: and even more with every single second
WC: Just send me the details ok
CF: the details?
WC: My commander always mad at me
WC: The mtcn number
WC: The sender
WC: First name and last name
CF: honey, I sent the details where the document can be assessed
WC: maybe there's answer and question
CF: I don't send those details by mail
CF: it's a matter of security reasons
CF: I don't trust the security of mails
CF: that's why I sent two mails
CF: one with the address of the safe server
WC: My commander can't access it
WC: Just give it to me now
CF: and one with the access details
WC: Ok,send it now
CF: honey, I don't send those details electronically
WC: I will forward it to the department
WC: Honey what are you saying now
WC: Said let me have it now
WC: I said my commander can't seeing anything yet only your message
CF: I just say that in times of NSA and other spying affairs I don't trust the security of mails and chat systems
CF: honey, can I have an address? I gonna send it with air mail and a secured delivery service brauch ich gar nicht mehr, hab ich in seinen Mails gefunden
WC: So that means you don't want me home quickly
WC: said give it to me now
WC: And I save it to my notepad
CF: no, honey, I wanna have you here as soon as possible but I also don't wanna lose money when that message might get in other person's hands...
CF: you know I don't trust western union as well
WC: Never
WC: Just send it now
CF: it seems as if you don't understand what I mean
CF: I'd love to have you here NOW
CF: but I'm very worried about the security of mails and, thus, our money, honey
CF: there are so much fraud stories about western union
WC: Ok,I said let me have the copy now
WC: Honey don't worried
WC: Just trust me
CF: and I said I don't send it by mail. It's on that safe server I provided to your commander
CF: I trust you with my life
CF: but I don't trust the security of that damn chat system
CF: don't you hear the stories about stolen passwords and so on?
WC: How can my commander get it through safe server?
WC: Sure I heard it before
WC: Dear Sirs,
I thank you very much for the patience in terms of the
payment for the vacations of my fiancé Col. WC.
Due to some circumstances beyond my control, I wasn't
able to pay these charges earlier.
I'll send the information how to get the confirmation of the
payment and the MTCN in two different mails due to
security reasons. I don't trust the safety of any mails. I
hope you understand my concerns.
Please use this safe server: http://xxxx
Everything else will be included in the following mail.
Kind regards,
CF
CF: Wait a second
WC: That's why my commander forward to me
WC: I mean that's what my commander sent to me
WC: he also told me that he was trying to download it but nothing display
WC: So I believe we can share it now and have it safe in my notepad here
WC: you're dealing with U.S Army ok???
CF: Yeah, honey, but we're also dealing with yahoo....
CF: and the NSA....
CF: that's one of your governmental offices....
CF: tell them not to spy anymore and I gonna send everything by mail
WC: Listen,are you ready to send it to me now?
CF: so, honey, I just asked J to try to access that file
CF: and she had no problem to download it
WC: honey we don't have to waste our time anymore
WC: Just give the mtcn number
WC: The sender first name and last name
WC: Either question and answer
CF: honey, what if that number gets into other person's hands and the money is lost?
WC: Never
WC: It can't be
WC: forget about that
CF: can't forget about that
WC: I'm such a secrecy person
WC: Listen,I believe in my self
WC: The number can't get to another person
WC: Send it to me without wasting our time.....:*
WC: I'm eager to suck your pussy here
WC: Can't wait any longer
CF: same here, honey
WC: Love you
CF: love you so much
CF: let me think about sending that damn number
WC: Ok,let me have the details now
WC: Not only number
CF: I don't understand why J can download that file and your commander isn't able to do so
WC: Details about the payment
CF: maybe, his computer needs an update?
WC: I don't know
CF: can you please check that?
WC: No access to download it
CF: I don't have a good feeling to send it by mail, honey
WC: Check what
CF: if his computer needs an update
WC: Honey I said send it to me here
CF: and I said let me think about that
CF: as I don't have a good feeling to send these details by mail
WC: Why thinking this getting long
WC: I sid there will be no problem
CF: I didn't have a good feeling to send that money by western union. I did that but now please let me think about sending these details by mail
WC: We can share it here
CF: yeah, we can share it and who can see that as well? Everything that we write here is saved somewhere
WC: Do you want my coming home to get delayed
CF: no, honey. That's why I provided all details immediately as I returned home yesterday
CF: honey, I don't like that conversation
WC: after sharing it then delete our conversation ok
CF: you're funny.... It will only be deleted on your and my computer
CF: but it will be still stored by yahoo
WC: send the details to department then
WC: Just send it to as message
WC: Honey send it to department as message
CF: honey, I'm tired. I'll go to bed now. I love you from the bottom of my heart and miss you so badly. Mad>Very Happy<:-*
WC: Sad
CF: you don't need to be sad. I sent that money. It's only a matter of how to send these details
CF: and that will work as I want it to be
WC: you send money and you don't want to give me the details
WC: That's good
CF: it's a matter of security how to send it
WC: I said send it now
CF: honey, third time I say that: LET ME THINK ABOUT THAT!
WC: Security its minor issue
CF: anyhow, I don't like that conversation and I'm tired now.
CF: good night
WC: What else do you wanna think
WC: Wanna got me crazy thinking about my coming home with you
WC: You're wayward

AllIwantisfun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
21 Sep
to CF
Dear Madam,we were unable to opened the file sent to us.....now,we're informing you to send it direct as mail to our department here,be assured your money is safety in order to access the leave processing send the mail today to pick up the money on Monday..........Thanks for your concerned Madam

WC
21 Sep
to CF
Honey its seems you don't care about me any longer,also its seem you don't love me like before.....you don't bother to send me any mail concerning about your health there,then you refused to sent me the details of the payment to my mail you were argued with me,please tell me if you need me anymore ok???

WC
21 Sep
to CF
Just let me know if you don't need anymore understand,don't know the reason why you're unable to send the details without any problem

WC
21 Sep
to CF
Darling I'm scared here hope everything is alright with you there,I'm masturbating my dick now....can't wait any longer only the details of payment made delayed now,wanna hold your boobs and make suck......sweet kisses and warm hugs for you

CF
21 Sep
to WC.
Honey, maybe you're just not aware of my activities here. I wasn't online the whole day. There's no reason to be worried. I was busy as I prepared everything for your arrival, darling. Now, I gonna prepare my very late lunch. I love you so much, honey. But every relation should be steady enough to have an argument. Don't you think so? I don't understand why you think I don't love you anymore. I only argued as I had so much concerns about the safety of our money. Honey please don't worry. I still love you the same way as before and can't wait to suck you as well. Love you with all my heart, soul and body. Kiss you all over.

WC
21 Sep
to CF
To be frankly sincere,I'm so much happy with you now,when are you coming online my wife?

CF
21 Sep
to WC.
Honey, I'm online now. Obviously, I do have some network problems. I only hope the connection is stable enough now.

A few minutes later, we chatted again.

WC: Hi
CF: Hi honey. How are you doing?
WC: I'm not fine
CF: makes me sad
WC: I don't know why we always argued
CF: nor do I, honey. But, darling, I told you before that I sometimes argue. Do you remember?
WC: You don't believe I'm your hubby
CF: you're funny. Of course, I do believe that. I told you before that I'm different and I know very well what I want. And if I'm of a differing opinion I do argue.
CF: that has nothing to do with you being my hubby
CF: it's absolutely normal to argue and a good relation is strong enough to stand that
WC: Now,are you ready to send me the details of the payment or not????
CF: honey, that connection drives me crazy
CF: I gonna ask a friend what's going on with that file cause J can see it without any problems. And I checked that as well. I prefer to update that file due to these security reasons.
WC: Ok,said are you ready to send me the details of the payment or not????
CF: especially now that I'm having connection problems
WC: I'm not concerned about file
WC: I said send me the details about the payment
WC: remember tomorrow is monday so that it will be easy to pick up the money right
CF: obviously, you didn't mean what you wrote about that you understand my concerns...
CF: yeah, but the guy picking up the money is located in the US
CF: which leaves me the whole morning to solve the problem
CF: and I really don't like your instructions
WC: Listen,this agent can't pick up the money without details
WC: I don't like your instruction too
CF: listen, he's in the US
CF: I said that I will send the details in a way that's ok for me and absolutely safe. I don't wanna risk our money and your coming home
CF: and sending it via yahoo is no option
WC: I said wanna see the details of the payment
WC: Send me I said
WC: I know you love your money than me
WC: So you can go and marry with your money ok?????
CF: again, sending it via yahoo is no option. It's just not safe. I told you before that I do have my concerns about western union and yahoo
CF: I really love you but I don't wanna risk that transfer
WC: Stop nonsense
CF: If I love my money more than you I wouldn't spend it for all those things I prepared. And I surely wouldn't send it for your coming home
WC: I know you're not ready to listen to my instruction
CF: it's a matter of the tone
WC: If you can't send it to department as mail and send it to me also,go and marry with your money and leave alone ok???
CF: you should better think twice about what you just said
CF: I really don't need that money
CF: I can live without
WC: Marry with your money please
CF: and I'm very happy to live without money
CF: I thought about spending it to that society that I'm supporting
WC: Good
CF: ok. Seems as if you don't love me
WC: Now you're free to marry with your money
CF: so, everything was a joke what you told me before?
WC: I love you but you're not ready to listen to me
CF: I can't believe that this discussion separates us
WC: I said I want to see the details about the payment but you refused to send it to me why??????
CF: and I can't understand that you don't have the patience to let me solve that problem
WC: If you wanna make separation now just let me know ok
CF: it is you who wanna separate. it's not me
WC: what problem,said you always argued with me
WC: you don't even respect me as your hubby
WC: you always disagreed with me that's why you always having problem
WC: Imagined,you left me here last night
CF: what? I told you at least twice that I was tired. You said I can go to bed and now you're mad at me that I went to bed later than I wanted to go? wow. That's a surprise
CF: moreover, I told you several times that I'm used to argue about everything and to discuss issues and how to handle it best. And I'm absolutely not talking about receiving instructions.
WC: I don't said you should went to bed its you that left me here
WC: Don't lied against me ok????
WC: you don't have any reason to argued with me so far I'm your hubby
WC: and you're my wife I believed you should listen to my instruction
CF: hahahaha.... You're kidding. Can't believe that American women just follow their husbands' instructions
CF: well, me and all of my friends are used to discuss everything and to find a solution that's fine for both, husband and wife
CF: and I'm absolutely not wayward
WC: Hello!!!
WC: are you ready to forward the details to the department in order to access the payment by the agent or not,just tell me frankly coz can't understand all this
WC: you sent money on Friday evening for you to sent the details correctly its difficult for you
CF: I sent the money on Friday morning
WC: you always come online and argued with me
WC: Now where is the details to pick up the money????
CF: scanned the document and let it be saved on the safe server
WC: Nothing,now what's essence of sending money
CF: I told you a few minutes ago that I gonna try to solve that file problem first thing tomorrow morning
CF: as the guy receiving the money is located in the US
CF: there's no problem. I do have the whole morning to solve the problem
WC: Saved on the safe server,are gonna pick it from the fucking server?????
WC: Who was the guy you're talking about huh?
CF: what? I meant the guy receiving the money. You sent his address. That was in the US as far as I remember
WC: I said he can't received the money without MTCN and the name of the sender
CF: I know but he's in the US and I'm in Germany. Please remember the time difference
WC: The first name of the sender and last name including some questions
WC: You haven't answer my question
WC: Are you ready to send me the details or not???
CF: I answered that question twice
CF: seems as if you're not willing to understand me
WC: Your answered its that you can't send anything to me right?
CF: maybe you should read through that chat again
WC: Common answer me
WC: Tell me now if you're here to play pranks on me right (hahahaha… NEVER! )
CF: well, for the third time now: I gonna check that file and solve that problem first thing tomorrow morning
CF: I don't understand "to play pranks on me"
WC: I'm not talking about the file,I said just write the details of the payment and send it to the department to access it tomorrow for me to be release quick
CF: but I'm talking about the file. It's easier to solve the problem with the server as the document includes all necessary information
WC: you're hard to control (oh, really? )
CF: no, I just have an own opinion
WC: Your opinion wouldn't help you
WC: you're dealing with U.S Army ok????
WC: Your money can't be stolen away
CF: if you say so......
WC: You don't have any reason to saves money to safe server,the department its not concerned,your own its to send the details about the payment to them directly without safe server
WC: Yes I say so
WC: I understand now,you wanna delayed me coz of your swinger club right
WC: No problem
CF: that's nonsense and you know that
WC: Don't know anything
CF: hm. I know that I deeply love you but I'm not sure if you still love me to be honest
WC: Up to you
WC: Coz you love your money than me now don't have trust in our department even my commander
CF: that's not the problem. I don't trust the NSA and the security of my mails.
CF: it's completely different from what you said
WC: If you're not willing to send the department on how to forward the details to the agent,please tell me now so that I would know how to explain to my commander alright?
CF: I really don't know how often I have to repeat myself.... I somehow get the details to the department but I will solve that problem first thing tomorrow morning when I can think again and my mind is not filled with sadness and anger
WC: It seems you don't know the reason why I'm much concerned about this payment......can't wait any longer to be with you and leave as husband and wife
WC: Why sadness and anger
CF: doesn't matter now
WC: you have to be prepare for my coming home
CF: I AM prepared. Everything's prepared for your arrival
WC: so my visitation isn't welcome right?
CF: I don't understand why you think so
WC: Why saying doesn't matter
CF: can't think anymore now. Please let me go to bed now. I said it doesn't matter now as I can't explain that right now. I'm too exhausted and tired
WC: always tired
WC: Just tell me frankly if you're tired of me
CF: it's 10 pm now and I woke up at 5 am today morning
CF: I was busy all day long
WC: you don't bothered about me like before
CF: I don't understand that?
WC: What made you so busy
WC: Why always tired
WC: you're not willing to send me any mail
CF: I was busy as I prepared everything for your arrival today
CF: in my opinion that was important
WC: your character have change to me
CF: no.
WC: Anyway,what do you have for your dinner?
CF: well, ok, there are lots of things to be done now that I was in hospital for such a long time. That kept me busy the last days, true. But today, the whole day was reserved for the preparation of your arrival
WC: you know what,you will just send the details to the department as you sent me those of your pics ok??
CF: I didn't have dinner, I only had a late lunch. It was rote bete soup. Do you like that? We do have those rote bete in our garden
WC: Good
WC: Hope you got my message now
CF: I got it but what do you mean? Anyhow, maybe I do understand that tomorrow morning
WC: For example,you will send me the MTCN numbers
WC: The sender is Thomas
WC: Last name must involved to get it done
WC: still there with me?
CF: so, it's still just included in the mail text?
CF: I don't understand anything now
WC: What??
CF: please tell me if you love me deeply
CF: :-*
WC: I love you so much honey its you that always argue with me
WC: Honey what's the colour of your pant?
CF: I don't have a pant on
CF: honey, please let me go to bed now. I do have to get up early tomorrow morning
WC: I'm feelings as if to suck your boobs now
CF: oh, really, honey?
WC: :*:* :* :* :* :*
CF: Mad>Very Happy<:-*
WC: Coz I'm with the full of sperm here
WC: >Very Happy<>Very Happy<>Very Happy<>Very Happy<>Very Happy<>Very Happy<>Very Happy<>Very Happy<>Very Happy<>Very Happy<>Very Happy<
CF: oh, honey, I'd love to suck you now
WC: Can we do that now
CF: I'd love to do that now, here in our bed
WC: But you will woke up late tomorrow
CF: hmmmmmmmmmmm.... doesn't matter as long as you carress me tomorrow morning again
WC: I want that details to be through to access my leave
CF: then let me go to bed NOW
WC: I'm coming home to fuck you harder
WC: Just have it in mind sweetie
CF: oh honey.... Love you
CF: good night, my love, sleep well with sweet dreams

AllIwantisfun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WC
22 Sep
to CF
Honey if my commander can't access to the details you sent to safe server,the agent wouldn't have access to pick up the money and it will lead to my delayed that's why I said you should compose it as a message and send to the department

CF
22 Sep
to usmilitary
Dear Sirs,
Having checked and researched for a while, I found out why you're unable to view that file. The file is protected against any spyware. As my antivirus program always sends an alarm when I receive one of your mails, I assume your computer might be infected by a virus or by spyware. Thanks to the NSA.... A technician told me that the only solution is to completely set up your computer again (format:C). Otherwise you won't be able to view that document. And I will certainly not sent it as attachment or put the information in the mail text as long as your computer seems to be infected by spyware.
To solve that problem as fast as possible, I just sent the document by air mail to the agent's address as provided to me. It should arrive at the agent's address in about 2 or 3 days.
Kind regards,
CF

CF
22 Sep
to WC.
Honey, I found out why your commander couldn't access that file. It is protected against spyware. Seems as if your commander's computer is infected by a virus and / or spyware and my computer always send an alarm when I receive one of his messages. I will certainly not send any details about the payment to such a computer. I already sent a mail to him about that issue and sent the document by air mail to the agent's address which you provided to me.
I love you so much, honey, and I hope that issue will be solved within this week. Can't wait any longer.

WC
22 Sep
to CF
Honey I said the department need the copy of this details,you're not the one to sent to the agent but my commander....now you don't want me home failure to send to my commander

WC
22 Sep
to CF
Come online now,coz I can't understand all this you're doing,I only gave you the info about the agent not email address,so how could send message to him,are you the department,you don't have any reason to send message to him your own its to just send the details of the payment to the department.....honey this bullshit now,come online to solved this issued

CF
22 Sep
to WC.
Can't come online now as I gonna leave in a few minutes and I surely won't come online as long as you're talking in such a tone. Your wording and your tone changed significantly. I said I sent it by air mail not by email. It's just an old style letter which will arrive in about 2 or 3 days. I don't send any messages with these payment details to computers that are infected by spyware, honey. That would be just stupid and your coming home would be endangered. I don't like that idea.

WC
22 Sep
to CF
Don't worried then,if you like come online at the same time don't come

CF
22 Sep
to WC.
I don't understand what you're talking about.... Anyhow, I can sign in today evening. Right now, I do have an appointment at the hairdresser and afterwards I gonna meet my tax advisor. It's an urgent matter and he needs some signatures to get everything done. I don't know when I'll be back home. I'll let you know when I can sign in.
Love you.

usmilitary leaveenquiries
22 Sep
to CF
Dear Madam,we we're unable to view this file and you dont have any reason to send airmail to the agent given to you.if youre not ready to send it by file attached,then up to you and your fiance......that means his coming home wouldnt granted......Thanks

WC
22 Sep
to CF
Honey listen to me attentively,go back to western union and collect your money....my commander have tried all his best to view this details about the payment,so I will advice you to go back and get your money,so whenever you're ready to send the details without safe server let me know,cos I believe you will send the details to my commander directly,but now you don't trust me and the department.......if you failed to get your money back it will blocked

CF
22 Sep
to WC.
Tell me frankly, would you send such sensible data to a mail address when you know that the computer is infected by spyware or a virus? There are my data included, honey! And again, you got me wrong. I said I don't trust the security of any mails, especially due to Mr. Obama and the NSA.... I trust you and I trust the department. That has nothing to do with my concerns about the security of mails. Obviously, you're not able and not willing to understand what I mean. If you do have another solution how to get the money to the department, let me know, but I will not send that document as attachment to a computer infected by spyware. Never!
Well, I can't get back the letter I sent. It's gone. I can only try to go to that western union branch tomorrow. Anyhow, then it's blocked and nobody can get it. Fine with me. Told you before that I'm very happy to live without money. It's only a burden.

AllIwantisfun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CF
23 Sep
to usmilitary
My only intention was to get the data to the agent as soon as possible. As I don't send these details as text in a mail nor as attachment as long as your computer is infected by spyware, it was the best solution in my opinion. If you do have another solution, please let me know. To be honest, I don't understand the problem. You would have forwarded these data to the agent as well. Where's the difference when he receives it directly from me?
I think I gonna contact the department in the US directly to get everything done. Seems as if that would be far more easier than to discuss that file matter.
Thanks for your help on that issue.

WC
23 Sep
to CF
There's no computer that has virus here,the file you sent contains error....if you truly send the money there's nothing cost you to send the details,now it clear to me that you're playing pranks on me....you don't send any money you took me as your chat mate online here,for me to have deep believe in you send the details to my commander,but if you're unable to do such thing that means you make our relationship collapsed coz I wouldn't be able to come home.

CF
23 Sep
to WC.
What a nonsense. I always receive alarms from my antivirus programme when I get messages from your commander. And I checked that file four times on different computers meanwhile. It's not my fault that he can't open that file and that his computer is infected by spyware or a virus or whatever. So, you lied to me that you understand my concerns. Well, that makes things rather clear. I tried all my possible best to solve that problem without sending these details to a computer infected by spyware. And all you can do is blaming me. I'm sad, I'm very sad. When you do have another solution I'd be very happy to send the money again. You should rather think twice before blaming me that our relation collapsed... I do have a completely different opinion. I don't understand why you think our relation is not strong enough to stand that situation.

I guess that’s a different guy mailing and chatting with me now….

WC
23 Sep
to CF
So you're not ready to come online to chat with me right was soll das denn, ich war online! So nicht! ,please just let me know if our relationship have quit....i said it before that you don't love me like before....I'm happy you prove it,you sent money and it was unable to received ansonsten Gefasel, schlimmer als vorher

CF
23 Sep
to WC.
I'm online. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm completely confused.

And we chatted….

CF: I'm here waiting for you....
WC: Am also here with you baby
WC: Have been so worried here about you since baby and I can't wait anymore again
CF: honey, I love you so much but I'm completely confused
WC: Baby I really love the sun for day moon for night and you forever
WC: Why are you confused baby?
CF: about your mails
CF: I had the feeling that you're angry and mad at me and you don't love me anymore
WC: Have told you since to gave me the details here as well
CF: made me very sad
WC: See baby I wanna want you to know that no matter what will happen between us baby I really swear with my gun and also with my life never to hurt you or let you down
CF: oh, honey. Really?
WC: Yes baby
CF: Mad
WC: You are all my day and night
WC: Baby I wanna want you to gave me the info here as well
CF: honey, you told me to go to western union to get the money back. Otherwise, it would be blocked
WC: Then why can't you give me the info here
WC: I wanna want you to know that your money is nothing to me as well
WC: Am a man of my self
CF: As I visited western union, I got the money back but I don't have that document anymore
WC: You mean you have get the money back
CF: yes, honey. You told me to go there and get the money back which I did today
WC: Then what is gonna going to happen again?
WC: Are you not ready to get me home again?
CF: that's nonsense
WC: It because am not in to your money that is why I ask you to go back and take your money back
WC: Then what do you think will happen again baby?
CF: I don't know, honey
CF: I'm too confused to think about how to get the details to your commander now
WC: Can't you sent the money again as well
WC: What are you confused about baby?
WC: Have told you before that as soon you sent the money you should sent the payment details to the commander are well
WC: You are the one that mad a mistake
WC: You don't need to do anything as soon you sent the money all what you just need to do is to sent the payment info to the agent as well
CF: wait a second please
WC: Okay then just let me know as soon you get back here then
WC: I wanna want you to know and also to remember that my love for you will never apart
CF: honey, just got a call. Give me ten minutes please
WC: Okay then
WC: Just buzz me as soon you get back here okay I love you
CF: honey, I'm back again. Sorry
WC: still there?
CF: took a bit longer than expected
WC: Who call you?
CF: it was the man who says he's my father
CF: he wanna meet me
CF: but I told him we can only meet when you're here.
WC: That is good baby
WC: I hope I will be home with you soon as well baby
CF: can't stand that any longer
WC: Baby I wanna want you to know that what you did bout the payment it was so wrong
WC: You don't have access to post the details to the agent again all what you just need to do is for you to give me the info here
CF: stop saying it was wrong please. Everything I did was just to ensure you're coming home
CF: well, right now, I don't have any info. Remember? You told me to get the money back which I did.
WC: Is okay then
WC: I wanna want you to hold your money
CF: and you know my concerns about yahoo and the NSA
CF: my regards to Mr. Obama
WC: Thanks
CF: so, what now?
CF: do you have any idea how to get the payment details to your commander?
WC: as soon you give me the details am gonna going to give my commander as well
CF: so, you're still not able to understand my concerns
WC: I wanna want you to understand me also as well
CF: I do but we need a solution that's fine for both of us
WC: How can you sent the money and you don't give me the info why
WC: Do you think maybe am here with your money?
CF: what? No, what are you talking about?
CF: it's just that I know that these systems are being spyed
CF: and I don't wanna risk your arrival here only as someone else got these details by chance
CF: and manages to get the money before that agent can get hold of it
WC: Baby I wanna want you to know that no body can get this details by chance
WC: Only if you don't trust your self
CF: I don't trust yahoo....
WC: the I wanna want you to know and remember that will have been talking here did anybody hack your account
WC: Am not here to play any game s well
CF: I don't understand that, honey=
WC: Then can't you sent the details to my email as well
CF: that's why I put it on the safe server
WC: Then how do you think you can give me de info then I wanna want you to tell me
WC: Sefe server is not welcome here that is what am trying to tell you baby
WC: I wanna want to understand me and do what I ask you to do
CF: first option is that your commander accesses it on that safe server, second option is a letter in which I put that document and send it with a secured mail delivery service
CF: I asked for an address before
WC: Nope baby I wanna want you to know that all what you are saying is not trues
CF: I asked for an address but got no answer
WC: Have told you if you can't do what I ask you to do just let me know so I can know that you never want me home
CF: so, you say I'm a liar?
CF: X-(
WC: Am not here to play a game
CF: nor am I
WC: Your money is nothing to me
WC: How can you sent money to someone and you don't give him the info
CF: but I provided the info
CF: your commander wasn't able to access that damn file
WC: Then tell me how do you want my commander to believe me
WC: My commander does not have access on it
WC: Just let me go if you are not ready to understand me
CF: once and again, I do understand you
CF: obviously you don't understand me
WC: X( Sad Sad(
WC: I will never understand you if you can't do what I ask you to do
CF: why can't you provide an address where I can send that letter to?
WC: Just sent the money and give me the info here that is all
WC: After you sent the money just come back and give me the info
WC: I don't need your fucking letter
CF: X-(
WC: Sad(
CF: that was an option how to get the document to you without telling yahoo, the NSA and Mr. Obama all these details
WC: Do what I ask you to do
CF: seems as if you don't want these details. I'm stunned
CF: don't give me instructions please
WC: There is nothing about obama, obama is not a military man
CF: but he told the NSA to spy and yahoo provides tons of details
WC: Don't you know what will call details?
WC: That mean you don't trust me as well
CF: that's nonsense
WC: Then I wanna want you to delete me
WC: Sad(
WC: X(
CF: honey, there must be a way how I can get these details to your commander without using yahoo, email or safe server
WC: Then how?
CF: that fucking letter you don't want for example
WC: I don't want that
CF: if you refuse to get a letter
CF: then I know you don't love me
CF: and you played games with me
WC: Ice If I don't love you then do you think I will want to be home with you
CF: well, you blamed me that I don't love you and so on. Would I submit money if I don't wanna have you home with me?
CF: same story vice versa
WC: See if you can't give me the info then leave me alone
CF: I will give you the info by sending a letter
CF: you're the one who doesn't want it
WC: I don't want that
CF: why?
WC: That have never be done here
CF: that's no reason to not do it for the first time
WC: I don't want that is you can't give me the info here on yahoo then bye and bye forever
CF: that means you don't love me enough. You're the one separating us.
CF: I was sure since yesterday that you don't love me the way I love you. So, no surprise for me now
WC: Whatever
WC: I know you don't love me then if you love me I will have know since
WC: How can you sent money without giving me the info
CF: pardon me? I don't understand that
CF: well, we discussed that before and I provided the details.
WC: The only what you can just do if you what me home is that
WC: Just go and sent the money then give me the info here
CF: I'm confused
CF: first, you give me the feeling you don't love me anymore and now you want me to send the money?
WC: That is be best way baby
WC: What feeling do you want me to have for you here why you don't want to listen to me
WC: Am not happy for all what you have been doing to me since
CF: I'm only listening when you don't give me instructions, honey. We need a solution that's fine for both of us. But you can only think of your best solution without asking about my opinion.
WC: I'm unhappy with all your character
CF: to be honest, I'm more than unhappy with all your instructions
CF: I'm not a soldier of your group
CF: I'm your wife
WC: To says the truth....I don't expect your attitude towards me
CF: and you should listen to my opinion
WC: Your opinion isn't working here
CF: ok, so, you don't love me
CF: I knew that
WC: You're not the first person to sent money to my commander
WC: How comes your own is different
WC: Still love you but seems you don't want me home
CF: I know, you told me about and I asked you to give me contact details of a woman in Germany with whom I can communicate. You refused that.
CF: I still can't understand that
WC: That's not the issued
CF: it would have calmed me down a bit
CF: just to be sure that everything can work and to know about her expertises with these payments
WC: I told you the woman was unable to speak
CF: yes, but I could have written mails to her
WC: Honey I swear with my gun here....I love you so much
WC: But your money is paramount to you than anything
CF: no, I told you before that it's only a burden to me
CF: I talked to my tax advisor about that issue
CF: he solved that problem now and I don't have to cope with it anymore for the next few years
WC: Now,I have question ask from you and I'm gonna be happy only if you can provide the answer
CF: what question?
WC: Do you still love me like before and ready to support my coming home???
CF: yes, honey, of course I still love you with all my heart, soul and body and will support your coming home
WC: Really?
CF: yes, honey, really
CF: and do you still love me the same way?
WC: Of course
CF: really???
WC: Anyway,have you be eaten anything?
CF: no, I haven't eaten today
WC: Why?
WC: Do you wanna kill yourself?
CF: what about you? What did you eat today?
CF: honey, I couldn't eat
CF: I was too confused and too sad
WC: You just sustained from injured
WC: You have to take something
CF: I will try to eat later on
WC: I just took a coffee
CF: that's not enough as well...
WC: Yesterday only pizzaa
WC: Coz when I think about your attitude I felt sighed
WC: After we had chat enough and explained how to sent the info about the payment to my commander
WC: You have being sending request to department and nothing bad happened to your account
CF: true, but there were no payment details included
WC: Now you're given an excuse
CF: and I received some strange calls....
WC: What kinda of calls
CF: that's why I decided to turn my mobile off
WC: Says whatever you wanna say
CF: there were three or four calls from a man asking details about me
CF: I refused to answer those questions
WC: When?
WC: I can't believe that
CF: and whenever I talked to someone with my mobile there was a strange sound
WC: Hmmmmmmm......another lie again
CF: how can you say that I lie?
CF: Was it you or me receiving these calls?
WC: Coz can't believe what you're saying
WC: Did you ever told me such thing before?
CF: please don't blame me to lie when you just can't believe
WC: So why saying this now
CF: I haven't told you about as I didn't want to bother you with that issue
CF: and I solved that by turning off my mobile
WC: You're to be blamed for this
CF: why that?
WC: You should have let be aware of such thing happened
CF: you seemed to be very busy and already worried as that happened
CF: I didn't want to bother you
CF: sorry
WC: But what kinda of details they are asking
WC: When do they asked such question and particular period did you received this fucking calls???
CF: can't remember exactly
CF: honey, I'd love to eat something now. Even if it is a salad only. But you're right I have to eat something
WC: But you're not ready to send any info to me rather than my commnder right???
WC: but you always saying you love me
CF: yes, honey, I do love you from the bottom of my heart
CF: let me think about how to send these details
CF: I don't wanna discuss that now
CF: I need to eat now, honey. I'm feeling a bit dizzy
CF: have a nice evening
WC: For your information.....
CF: honey, I really need to eat now. What would you like to tell me for my information?
WC: Remember I told you about Israel!
CF: I know. I remember everything.
CF: have a nice evening now
CF: see you tomorrow I guess
CF: Love you from the bottom of my heart
WC: Thanks
WC: But you always love me and disobeyed (oh, really? hahahaha)
CF: what? Why do you use so many words I don't understand today?
WC: I'm unhappy ever since
WC: Ever since you refused to gave me the info
CF: what's the meaning of "disobeyed"?
WC: Check your dictionary
CF: see you tomorrow
WC: Anyhow

AllIwantisfun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CF
24 Sep
to WC.
Honey, how was your night? Mine was rather restless and I woke up very late. Miss you so much. Just want you to know that I deeply love you. Can't live without you.
Well, in a few minutes, I gonna leave to meet my lawyer. It's about a contract for the sale of a plot in France. My late husband bought it a few weeks before he died. I almost forgot about it. As I really don't wanna be remembered anymore, I didn't visit that plot or even thought about to build a house there. Now, my tax advisor found someone who's interested in buying that plot. I gonna ask my lawyer to set up a contract and to negotiate everything with the buyer. Don't know when I'll be back.
I love you from the bottom of my heart, honey. Please take care of yourself.

WC
24 Sep
to CF
Honey I love you deeply with all my heart here,and I will never stop loving you....just take good care of yourself,don't want you to be injured again and again....and tell me if you wouldn't send me the details whenever you make the payment,that's all what I wanna know.

CF
24 Sep
to WC.
Honey, everything took longer than expected at the lawyer and he invited me to a restaurant to have dinner together. Don't worry, honey, he just wanted to know whether everything's fine with me. He's a very old friend of my late husband. He regularly asks me about my life and what I'm doing. It was a nice evening. Well, before we met for dinner I drove to a nearby mall and did some shopping. Honey, I bought new sexy underwear, especially for you. I hope you'll like it.

AllIwantisfun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the great final....

WC
25 Sep
to CF
Hi there,I know you're already tired of me that's why you ain't come online to chat with me,but no problem just tell me if you don't have time for me anymore,cuz you failed to fulfilled your promised by payment of my leave and the info about the payment was unable to sent to me.....Tell me you don't have time for me any longer

CF
25 Sep
to WC.
Well, seems as if you turn around the truth and blame me again. First of all, I did pay for your leave but your commander wasn't able to access that file. Not my fault to be exact. I would have sent the details of the payment but I wasn't sure about the safety and security of these details. Thanks to the NSA and Mr. Obama. Again, not my fault. So, stop blaming me please.
Anyhow, I don't know if that's really a good idea as it seems that you don't love me the way you did before I was shot. I returned from western union and a post office a few minutes ago. First thing that I wanted to do was to send you a mail about and all I found was that mail from you blaming me. Didn't you get my mail yesterday night explaining what I did yesterday evening?
However, as I said before, I returned from western union and a post office. I did some research today morning and now I was able to put the document from western union into an envelope and send it by a secured delivery service to the US Army postal service in Syria to your attention. Once, you have it, please give it to your commander. We can discuss everything else once you're here. Da wird er sich bestimmt drüber freuen. Hab natürlich das Original verschickt, ohne eine Kopie zu ziehen.
Now, I gonna leave again to go swimming. I need that now as I'm very sad having read your mail.

WC
25 Sep
to CF
Honey its not I'm blaming you,you don't need to send or post any letter to our department in Syria,once they discovered that there's money inside,they wouldn't delivered it that's why said you should send the info to my email.....whereas we had been chatting for almost 3month now and there's nothing went wrong to your email account,for me to have much believe in you now must send the info of the payment to me failure to send it I will never in my life believe whatever and will never listened to you anymore.......if you want our relationship to be continued,send me the details

CF
25 Sep
to WC.
There's no money inside the letter, it's just the document with the payment details. I can't send the details now as I put the original into that letter and didn't copy it before I sent it. It's just not necessary as it is a secured delivery service. Believe me, that letter will arrive within the next few days and you can forward it to your commander. It's the safest way to send it.
Can't believe that you'll end our relation due to these damn details. Well, I told you before that we need a solution how to give you the details that is fine for both of us but you weren't willing to discuss that issue with me. If you want our relation to be continued, accept what I did and accept that we do need to discuss some matters before WE decide what to do.

WC
25 Sep
to CF
So we can only chat on here right,you're not ready to come online anymore.....this is bullshit for you babe

CF
25 Sep
to WC.
Pardon me? I didn't say I'm not ready to come online. I am but not right now as I really need to go swimming to calm down my anger and sadness. It wouldn't be a good idea to chat now, believe me. I'm not sure when I can sign in today evening but I'll try to do so. Some of my friends gonna visit me this afternoon and I don't know when they'll leave again.

WC
25 Sep
to CF
Damn....go and married with your friend then,as far as I knew that you're not sending any money and you refused to send me the details,also you acted on your owned by sending fucking letter post,what you sent to my commander was unable to viewed.....you made lying saying from the beginning of our relationship,Damn!!!

CF
25 Sep
to WC.
Now, you're showing your real character.... Again, you're blaming me. Anyhow, I can't get back that letter now, it's already on its way. I said SOME of my friends gonna visit me. We wanna discuss your welcome party. I really don't understand why you're blaming me for that plan. You made me sad again.... I'll leave to go swimming now. Have to calm down before my friends arrive. Can't discuss your welcome party when I'm in such a mood.

WC
25 Sep
to CF
Listen carefully,if you don't send me the details of the payment...I will never come online to chat with you and will never reply to your mail here,I don't care about your fucking welcome party,unless you send me the details,failure to send the info then fuck off

CF
25 Sep
to WC.
Maybe, you should read my mails more carefully. I said I can't send the details by mail now as I put the original document into that letter and didn't copy it before I sent it as it was just not necessary cause I sent it by a secured delivery service.

WC
25 Sep
to CF
I don't care about your fucking secured delivery ok....you should have the copied before sending,you lied again....listen,I will remained on my point,if you don't send me the details I wouldn't come online anymore and wouldn't reply your mail here....Goodluck

CF
25 Sep
to WC.
Ok, so, you're not able and not willing to understand what I said? I CANNOT SEND THE DETAILS AS THESE DETAILS ARE IN THE LETTER I SENT TO YOU!!!!

WC
25 Sep
to CF
YOUR FUCKING LETTER ISN'T DELIVERED HERE....ALSO,IT WOULDN'T WELCOME BY COMMANDER AND DEPARTMENT,DON'T FOOLED ME BUT YOU CAN ONLY FOOL YOURSELF.....DAMN!!!!

CF
25 Sep
to WC.
Well, as I found that address, it seems as if there's no problem to send letters to you in Syria. To be honest, I don't like that your tone. If you don't change that you can take the money and go ahead.

WC
25 Sep
to CF
Who told you there's no problem by sending us letter here,there's much problem alright....did you sent letter to department when you requested for my leave,now when its time for making payment you're doing shit and silly,you lied,you must be a very stupid woman and idiot.....Go away from me,don't want such woman like you

CF
25 Sep
to WC.
So, you need someone who just follows instructions? You're right, that's not me. I thought our relation would be strong enough but now that you're showing your real character, I don't want you to be my husband. You're a dictator to be exact.

WC
25 Sep
to CF
As far as you can listen to my instructions fuck you and mother fuck...you caused it,now you break my heart.....God will punish you for this I'm sure you wouldn't escape the punishment!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic