SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Received my 1st insult today

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Intrepid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I know that this is not very important, but I'm so happy, that I wanted to share it with you all.

So after giving one of the Moderator's here this morning some bank account information, I received the following email from him.

Quote:
God go punish you as you go block my website. You will Generation will be mad and you will never see good thing. wate i do you where you go report my site idiot. If you no get what to do you better remove your self from internet idiot

Man, did getting that email make me happy. I am however a little sad, as I was still continuing with the bait.... Sadly though I don't think he'll continue to talk with me.

It is worth a try though, so I'm going to play dumb (after all I'm an idiot), and send him another email saying that I have no idea what he is talking about and that I've sent his money transfer. I think I'll add a picture of the WU receipt to, so that he can see that I did send it.

What can I say, I just loved getting my wee piggy today and thought I'd share this with all who are interested in reading it. I do hope that I receive more insults soon!

Cheers everyone and happy baiting!

- God go punish you as you go block my website. You will Generation will be mad and you will never see good thing. wate i do you where you go report my site idiot. If you no get what to do you better remove your self from internet idiot (Compensation Scammer)
<BR>
United Kingdom x2
Closed lad accounts
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How does the bank account relate to a killed site? I'm a bit confused why you would tell the lad you will send a bank transfer and then send a WU receipt.

You have this part right: "deny, deny, deny!"

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great first rant.

next character and start over again, since you already know his script.

after a few times he will see you in every (real) victim and starts insulting genuine victims... Twisted Evil (and that's a good thing).

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Intrepid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ETA:

@ bware419ers

This is the lad who wanted me to send a WU money transfer last week. After informing him that WU wanted a form filled out by him and returned to me to give to them, that they wouldn't put through the transfer. I sent him several large copies of the form to him (which he could not open), he told me to forget about using WU and gave me the bank account information, which is what I passed on to you earlier.

Then around lunch today, using the WU generator from the WU Payment Slip thread, I told him that I was finally able to talk WU into transferring the money and gave him the information that the generator gave me to give to him.

Then around 1:30 this afternoon, I received the email that contained nothing but the insult above. I just assumed that there was a connection between your report with the banking information and my afternoon email.

- God go punish you as you go block my website. You will Generation will be mad and you will never see good thing. wate i do you where you go report my site idiot. If you no get what to do you better remove your self from internet idiot (Compensation Scammer)
<BR>
United Kingdom x2
Closed lad accounts
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he provide you with a website that could have been killed?

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Intrepid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ETA:

No, there was no website included, I only included the email address he was using, as per the format.

<BR>
United Kingdom x2
Closed lad accounts
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then, IMO, you should certainly play it like a victim. Insult him back. Be offended. Cancel your transfer. Make him work doubly hard.

What website are you talking about?
What kind of customer service is this where you punish my entire generation?
How dare you call me an idiot.
Not once have you mentioned a website. Are you out of your cotton picking mind?
This almost gives you liberty to go bat-ass crazy on the lad and still maintain the bait.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
Very wise suggestions there!

Always throw it back into the lad's face. 9 times out of 10 they will back down and apologize profusely.

Rinse & repeat.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^After the epic safari, I can only Embarassed

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Music to my ears Intrepid 😄

Intrepid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent off an email saying that I have no idea what they are talking about, etc....

I told him that I was cancelling the WU transfer tomorrow and that I no longer wished to do business with a bank who insults it's clients.

We'll see if he responds back to me or not. If he does, I'm not going to reply to his email. I'll make him send a couple of email to me, before I change my mind to do business with him. Twisted Evil

<BR>
United Kingdom x2
Closed lad accounts
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread made me smile! Great job Intrepid!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

could it be that he mistakes the sitekiller with you? if so, there are two baiters on him... providing proof that pissing off lads is a good idea. they start insulting their real victims.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Intrepid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's the site I'm thinking of, it's the one b8er listed to have killed.

<BR>
United Kingdom x2
Closed lad accounts
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also refuse to send WU or MG to a bank. You should have a ton of fun with this lad. When I find them like this, I start baiting them from the beginning with a brand new character. It gives you a chance to straight bait with one and get silly with the other.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should definitely find out if he has more sites. We can make his day even worse and get you a few more rants. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, please!

You're doing well, Intrepid. Keep your cool (because you already know the lad is ready to explode), and maybe there was a stiff wind today and there was a stray dog who saw the receipt in your hand and while you were looking at an interesting tree there was a toy and... receipt is now in the tree and the dog is barking and you cannot take this kind of abuse!

Or something like that. His site is down for maintenance, and when will it be back up? Does he have a barrister? You need closure!

Heh heh.

ETA: He's an email only lad. Press him on it and he might load content.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Intrepid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Big X

Any suggestions on what would be the best way to find out if he has any more sites? I'm all in for putting the screws to him.

<BR>
United Kingdom x2
Closed lad accounts
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It depends on what type of character the lad is playing. If he is a banker or something like that, you can ask if the lad wants you to create an account to make the transfer easier. If it's a barrister, ask if his firm has a website.

Sometimes I tell the lad that my elderly character has gotten help from a nephew or grandson and he said to sign up online. That often draws out a fake site, if the lad has one.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Intrepid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The banker is what he is playing. He's asked me to create an account b4. That is after not getting the WU here to co-operate.

I can try here if I can get him back on the line. I'll see what I can get.

<BR>
United Kingdom x2
Closed lad accounts
Intrepid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So after the lad apologised twice, I decided to send him an email.

I haven't sent it yet, but I thought I'd post it to see if I should make any changes.... Be more lenient, and passive. Or should I be a hard ass?

------------------------------------------------

To Whom it may concern,

First of all I am male! So address me by Mr. from here on in!.

Just to let you know, I have busted my ASS to go to Western Union 4 times, and then when I do send the required information, I get insulted! Today I cancelled your Western Union money transfer. I am appalled by your customer service. As a bank, I am surprised that your employees get away with such behaviour. I am going to have to take a day or two to decide if I wish to continue business with your organization.

If I am to do business with your bank again at all, I am not going to even speak with Mrs. Siti Cahaya. She is a rude lady and I do not want anything further to do with her! Please refer my case to another employee. Not only was she rude to me in her last email, when I was dealing with Western Union and needed forms filled out, she refused to fill them out.

I went 4 times to Western Union and begged them to send a transfer to your bank, without having to go through security measures. I finally talked them into doing so and I got shit on!

I am telling you here and now.... "IF WESTERN UNION WANTS A FORM FILLED OUT, YOUR BANK WILL FILL IT OUT!!!" No questions asked! I am not having to go through that all again.

If your bank want to do business with me, then you will be obeying my government rules! If my government wants a form, then you people better bloody well fill it out. If you wine your ass or complain to me again, I am going to terminate all business relations forever!!

IS THIS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD??!!

Regrettably yours,
blah, blah, blah

<BR>
United Kingdom x2
Closed lad accounts
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Evil Lol I love it! IMHO, don't change a thing.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Intrepid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

BTY: Being Canadian.... We are polite to people, but don't piss us off!

Well, that's how we are...

Cheers!

<BR>
United Kingdom x2
Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic